Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary cupped her breasts in her hands and displayed them for him as he continued to jerk off. The stranger moved in closer to Mary as the other man walked around the car to join him.

Mary looked up at the man with flirty eyes. She reached out and took his cock in her hand, leading him to withdraw his hand and step in closer. Mary immediately took his rock-hard dick in her mouth and sucked his cock while stroking it.

He reached down and squeezed her breasts, playing with her nipples, then pinching them. Mary tasted his salty pre-cum and could feel his cock ready to blow.

She took his cock from her mouth and let go of it, looking up at him.

"Cum on my face." She said, simply, closing her eyes and sticking her tongue out.

Grabbing hold of his shaft again the stranger obliged Mary by shooting his runny load on her chin and neck, which quickly ran down between her tits. Mary looked down at the man's cum running between her breasts before looking back up at him and giving him a wink.

Mary cupped her breasts in her hands and turned to the other man to give him the same treatment. She never got to take hold of his cock though. Unable to hold back, he covered her closed left eyelid and cheek with his thick jism.

Mary looked down, with one eye closed, and inspected his work before looking up at him and smiling as if to congratulate him, while wiping his spunk from her face with her fingers. Mary ducked her head back into the car and sat back down in her seat.

"Ok Dave." She said to him. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Dave backed the car up and they drove out of the parking lot, soon pulling in between two parked cars in the nearby parking lot of a riverfront bar. Mary found a napkin in Dave's glove compartment to wipe the runny cum from her face, neck, and breasts before slipping her tank top and shorts back on. Dave quickly put his clothes on with Mary urging him to hurry.

As they drove to Mary's house, she finally looked at her phone. She saw two missed calls from Steve and began reading the increasingly angry texts Steve sent her asking where she was and why she wasn't responding. She sent him a quick text that she was on her way home and would be there soon.

Mary put her phone on vibrate and returned it to her purse. Dave continued making small talk. Mary responded in kind but thought about what she would tell Steve when she got home. She did not even want to look at herself in a mirror now as she knew she looked and smelled like she had just been fucked.

As Dave's car pulled up in front of Mary's house, she settled on a plan for how she would handle Steve.

"Mary." Dave said to her before she got out of his car. "Will you be around next Wednesday?"

Mary smiled at him and gave him a wink.

"There's a pretty good chance I will, Dave."

Mary exited Dave's car and walked up to her house, opened the front door, and walked in. Steve stood in the middle of the living room with a scowl on his face. Seeing Mary's wild looking hair, her body wreaking of a harsh combination of alcohol, pot, cigarettes, pussy and cum, his face turned a dark shade of red and he began to shake.

"Who-who is that g-guy that drove you home? Is that the guy that fucked you too!" Steve said in a loud, angry voice.

Mary walked directly toward a frozen Steve.

She pulled his pants out by his belt and reached down with her other hand, taking a firm hold of Steve's stiff cock. She whispered in his ear.

"He fucked me, and two strangers came on my face and tits just twenty minutes ago."

Steve was shaking. He looked down at Mary in stone silence as she stroked his stoked member and looked directly at him.

"The break is over baby. I'm your hotwife again! Now take me upstairs, bend me over the bed, lube up your dick, and fuck me in the ass!"

12