Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just so happy to have you on board, Mary. You are perfect for the job!"

Nathan turned back toward Steve.

"Steve, I hope you will be visiting my new bar as often as you like. I am just so thrilled that your wife is going to be working at my new place."

Listening to Nathan, Steve was becoming more comfortable with the whole thing.

"This guy seems harmless." Steve thought to himself.

"Oh, one more thing, Mary!" Nathan said, turning back toward Mary, as Zach suddenly appeared on the scene, standing behind Mary and Steve.

"What's that, Nathan?" She asked.

"Good news! I lured Zach away from Big Boat for the summer. He's going to work behind the bar with you!"

Zach stepped up and placed his arm around Mary's shoulder, giving Steve a quick wink.

"I'm glad to be part of the team, Nathan. Mary and I make magic together." Zach said, looking at Mary and smiling, squeezing her bare shoulder.

"Oh, thank you Zach." Mary said, looking up into his eyes and smiling, while putting her arm around Zach's waist, earning an unnoticed scowl from Steve.

Justin connected with Ren and Bob by the bar. Guests had begun to take their seats as the formal dinner was about to be served. Wanting one more drink, the three waited and cracked each other up with references to their escapades the night before with Anna.

Hina stood by their table. Audrey and Jen stood with her, looking around the room.

The DJ interrupted the music with an announcement.

"Will everyone please take your seats?! And will the best man, Justin, please come up front to the mic to offer our bride and groom a toast?!"

Justin broke from his buddies and walked toward the head table where Kyle and Brandi were sitting. His toast to the newlyweds would be his final act as Kyle's best man. As he went through what he had rehearsed, he considered his own situation and how he was feeling. Anna was deep in his head.

Wedding guests, many of whom were clinking their glasses with their silverware in anticipation of his toast, fell silent, as all eyes were on Justin.

"Welcome everybody!" The known joker said in a serious voice that projected throughout the ballroom.

"When you find your true love, that one person you want to face life's challenges with, though the good times and bad, you must do everything you can do to be with that person. It does not matter how far away they live! It does not matter if they went to a different school! It does not matter if they speak a different language or come from a different culture! And it does not matter if you are already with someone else. If you want happiness and contentment in your life, let true love be the gauge. And when you think about it, when it comes to true love, there are no obstacles that should ever keep you apart."

Brandi and most of the women in the ballroom teared up. Audrey put her hand on her heart and blew kisses to Justin.

"That's why when Kyle met Brandi, he felt a transformation within him occur. Audrey and I and all our friends who are gathered here today, witnessed his transformation, and saw that Brandi was the extraordinary woman he needed, to pry my boy Kyle from his bad habits." Justin said to laughs.

"So, I offer this toast to my good friends, Kyle, and Brandi, to a lifetime of happiness and true love!"

Brandi immediately stood up and gave Justin a hug and a kiss. Kyle shook his hand, and they embraced before Justin made his way back to the table to Audrey and the others.

Before he took his seat, a weepy Audrey stood up and hugged and kissed Justin.

"Justin, that was so beautiful, and it reminds me so much of our story, and you told it so well."

"Thanks baby." Justin said, his mind consumed with how he would be breaking up with her the next day and wondering how she would react.

As the dinner ended, the ritualistic bride-father, groom-mother dances took place before Brandi and Kyle had their "first dance." The wedding guests soon joined them. Back at the table, Mary suggested they all hit the dance floor. The other women agreed. The husbands went along.

After a song or two, Justin, Bob and Ren filed off the dance floor while Steve, Mary, Audrey, Jen, and Hina remained, first dancing with each other, then with a larger group as the dance floor filled up.

Zach, who had been hanging on the edge of the dance floor, noticed Audrey dancing without Justin around and decided to make his move.

With the beat still bopping at a fast pace, Mary, in front of Jen and Hina, wrapped her arms around Steve, and gave him a deep, passionate, warm, sultry kiss. After the kiss, Mary pivoted, saw Brandi dancing next to her with the other bridesmaids and joined them.

An aroused Steve turned to exit the dance floor and found Jen directly in front of him. Steve's heartbeat quickened as he began dancing, shaking his hips in front of Jen. Jen, wasting no time, moved in close to Steve, ran her right hand up his hard cock and whispered in his ear.

"Take me out to your car and fuck me now, before anyone sees us."

Steve could barely speak. His heart raced. He simply shook his head in agreement and they both turned and headed toward the exit.

Audrey was dancing with Mary, Brandi, and the bridesmaids. Hina indicated she needed a rest and went back to the table. Zach patiently ambled across the dance floor on a clear and unmistakable path toward Audrey and the others. When he reached the group, Brandi greeted him like a long-lost friend, though she had just seen him four nights ago.

"I miss you already!" The ecstatic bride yelled over the music as she gave him a hug and quick kiss on the lips.

Mary and Audrey smiled at each other and rolled their eyes as Zach and Brandi embraced. When they broke free, Zach turned to Audrey, giving her a big smile.

"Hey Audrey!"

"Hi Zach!" Audrey responded, wondering what Zach was up to.

"You are even hotter than you were last summer!" Zach said into her ear.

"Thanks." Audrey simply responded, leery of adding fuel to the kindling Zach was attempting to light.

"How come you ignored my texts? I thought we would have a regular thing." Zach said to her, looking into Audrey's nervous eyes. "I think you are really sexy, and a doctor! A really hot doctor!"

Audrey trembled as she looked back at Zach. She remembered how he took control and fucked her in her ass last summer. She found Zach to be so tempting.

"I'm sorry Zach." Audrey replied flatly. "I enjoyed myself with you but that was a mistake on my part. I needed to save my marriage. And you know what? I have saved it and I can't blow it now."

Zach smiled and looked back at Audrey. He knew he could put doubt in Audrey's mind about her husband if he wanted. But Zach did not play that way. Given he carried on multiple ongoing affairs with married women, he considered it bad karma to dish on others.

"Enjoy the rest of the evening, Audrey." Zach said to her simply, with a smile on his face. "You know where you can find me if you want to have some fun."

Zach turned and walked away, disappointed but not despondent.

Audrey left the dance floor to get herself another drink. Brandi was called to prepare for the cake cutting, but the music and dancing rolled on, as did Zach. He managed to catch Brittany before she followed Beth Ann's path to the bar.

"Hey Brittany. I'm Zach. Remember me?"

"Of course, I do! Brandi introduced us!" The tipsy Brittany responded.

Over the din of the crowd, Zach leaned in and spoke to Brittany.

"I was talking to Geoff back at the church. He told me you two are engaged. Congratulations!"

Brittany shrugged.

"Thanks. I'm kind of mad at him now, but I'll get over it."

"He didn't mention anything." Zach told her, trying to elicit a response from Brittany.

"Well, I learned last week at Brandi's bachelorette party that the night after we got engaged, Geoff got a blowjob from my friend Beth Ann, while I was passed out at a party!"

"Wow. That's got to sting." Zach said, showing empathy.

"I'm trying to forgive him. He got on his knees to beg me to give him another chance. But it was Beth Ann who told me what happened. She said her conscious was bothering her. How can I ever know if Geoff's conscience bothered him? Or if he ever would have told me? I'm sorry. I don't mean to bore you with my shit."

"That's okay, Brittany. I'm a bartender. I hear it all."

"Thanks Zach. It's just that he played me for a fool. That's what bothers me."

"You know what you should do so you can move on from it? Get even with him."

"Get even with him? What do you mean?" Brittany responded, starting to laugh. "Should I go out and give some random guy a blowjob? Hehe."

"No. Not some random guy!" Zach shot back, leaning in toward Brittany's ear. "I'll find us a spot and you can suck my cock right now. Then you will be even. You and Geoff can get a fresh start."

Brittany laughed while Zach maintained a straight face.

"Seriously, Brittany, you look fucking awesome in that dress. That dude is lucky to have you, trust me. Take control back." Zach told Brittany as she turned a deep shade of red.

Brittany began to look around for Geoff.

"He's up at the bar with Miles." Zach said. "He isn't paying any attention to us right now.

Brittany turned toward the bar and confirmed to herself that Zach was telling her the truth.

"Where would we even go?" Brittany asked.

"I got that covered." Zach answered, as he pointed her in the direction of the rear exit while doublechecking to ensure Miles still had Geoff occupied. He and Brittany walked toward the back door and left the ballroom.

In the dark caverns of the suburban hotel parking garage that sat next to the hotel, Steve, and Jen, both naked, were going at it in the back of Steve and Mary's SUV. Steve had opened the hatchback and pushed the backseat down so he could lie Jen down on her back.

It was a hot and humid spring afternoon. Jen's thighs were wrapped around Steve's face, which was buried in her snatch. She had both of her hands firmly on the back of Steve's head, soaking his face in her bountiful, juices.

"Ahhhh. Oh, Steve, baby, yes!"

After a particularly intense orgasm brought on by the talents of Steve's tongue, Jen abruptly turned herself over to expose her ass to Steve. Not missing a beat, Steve began rimming Jen while using his fingers to continue exploring Jen's wet pussy.

"Ahh! Ahh! Yes. Right there!" She yelled out to Steve.

Steve's tongue and fingers remained active sending Jen over the edge again. Finally, she pulled her ass from Steve's tongue and directed him to lie down. Steve did as he was told.

Jen got on her knees between Steve's knees and sucked his hard cock, licking off her juices and lubing Steve further with her saliva. Steve laid back and enjoyed the action.

With Steve rock hard, Jen pulled her mouth from his cock. She climbed up and mounted him. Steve ran his hands up and down Jen's smooth thighs while she rocked back and forth with her back straight up in the air. Jen's eyes were closed, her arms were in front of her with her fingers reaching straight out, lightly pushing down on Steve's stomach.

Steve looked up at Jen's huge jugs, much bigger than Mary's, and marveled at her perfect proportions.

Jen opened her eyes, looked down at Steve and gave him a sexy grin before leaning forward, pressing her tits against his chest, embracing him, and giving him a deep kiss. As they kissed, Jen rocked harder, exciting her further and bringing Steve to the point of orgasm. Steve momentarily freed his mouth.

"That's it, baby!" Steve called out. "You feel so fucking good, so fucking good!"

With that utterance, Steve unleashed his load deep inside Jen's willing and waiting pussy. Jen moaned in delight as she got off with Steve. She kissed Steve again, her tongue inserted deep into his throat, still slowly rocking back and forth, wringing every ounce of Steve's sperm.

Steve and Jen continued to kiss and touch each other while they collected themselves.

"Steve. We can't walk back in there together. Bob isn't sharing me anymore. He's not like Mary and cool with everything."

"That's okay. I'd rather not have Mary know." Steve piped up, a worried look on his face.

Jen slyly smiled at her naked, older lover, and began caressing his balls, making Steve semi-hard again.

"So, you're keeping a secret too?! I thought you and Mary had an open relationship?" Jen said in a mildly sarcastic tone.

"No. We don't." Steve confided. "She knows nothing about you."

Jen continued to smile and caress Steve's dick; happy he confided in her and acknowledged their shared secret.

"That's good, Steve. I prefer it that way."

One level down in the garage, in the backseat of Zach's old model Cougar and in an equally poorly lit parking spot, Zach and Brittany were just getting started.

Brittany was quickly talked out of her dress and was completely naked. The sexy young blonde was on her knees, over Zach's lap, sucking his big dick.

Zach watched her lips go up and down on his shaft, her lipstick giving it a red sheen. After sitting back and letting her suck cock, while urging her on, Zach reached between her legs and fingered her pussy. Soon, she pulled her mouth from his cock as his incursion became more intense.

Zach then turned Brittany over on her back and climbed on top of her. Before she knew it, he had her legs spread wide open and was fucking her.

"Ahh! Zach!" She said haltingly, before giving into the moment.

Brittany had never experienced a cock the size of Zach's and soon began loudly testifying to his mastery over her pussy.

"Oh Zach! Yes! Fuck me like that. Ahh! Ahh!"

Zach looked down at the sexy, engaged, Maid of Honor's contorted face and was ready to notch a new conquest.

"You have such a nice, tight little pussy, Brittany! Let's do this more often."

An excited Brittany got off on Zach's hard fucking and nasty talk.

"Ahh! Yes! Fuck me Zach! Make me your slut! Just fuck me whenever you want!!!" She yelled.

"I will!" Zach said confidently as he pulled his dick from her pussy and shot his load up her torso, covering her left boob and pooling on her neck.

"Oh, Zach." A breathless Brittany said to him as she looked up admiringly into his eyes.

"Now you're even with Geoff. Let's do that again soon." Zach said as he handed Brittany an old t-shirt to wipe the cum from her neck and torso.

Back at the bar, Bob, Ren, and Justin were, once again, reliving the intense bachelor party the night before. Bob, getting hammered, scanned the room and zeroed in on their table, seeing Audrey and Hina, talking, but no Jen.

He looked over at the dance floor and did not see her there either. He assumed she had gone to the bathroom but her absence from the ballroom went on and on.

Steve, after a trip to the men's room to clean himself up, walked back into the ballroom before Jen. He looked across the room and saw Mary, deep in conversation with Brandi's mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. He walked over to the bar to get a whiskey and soon found himself in a conversation with Justin, Bob, and Ren.

Initially worried his face still smelled like Jen's pussy, Steve wondered if Bob had any clue that he had just fucked his wife in the parking garage.

Geoff and Miles stood in the corner, near the bar, discussing the local professional soccer team and bonding over their frustration with the team's lack of playoff success. Geoff realized he had not seen Brittany in a while and looked around the room for her, wondering aloud to Miles where she may have gone.

Miles quickly scanned the room and did not see Zach.

"I saw her across the room there a little while ago, with Beth Ann and Brandi. She probably went to the bathroom." Zach's wingman, Miles, assured Geoff.

Zach walked up on them from behind.

"How are you guys doing?" Zach asked, studying Geoff's face for any signs of suspicion.

"I'm good." An anxious Geoff answered. "I was just telling Mile's that I haven't seen Brittany for a while."

"Women and weddings, Geoff." Zach said in a dismissive tone. "Get used to it. They get all wrapped up in things. She's around here somewhere, yakking with some other chick, I'm sure."

"I guess you are right." Geoff responded, noticing the sweat on Zach's brow.

Zach stood and talked to them for a few minutes, while scanning the room. Without any notice, Zach walked away from the pair.

With Zach gone, they went back to talking about soccer, debating which striker gave the local team the best chance to compete for a championship. A tap came on Geoff's right shoulder. He turned around. It was Brittany, fresh from the bathroom, not a hair out of place. She wrapped her arms around him and gave her fiancé a warm, minty, kiss.

With Steve, Bob, and Ren now deeply engaged in a discussion about baseball and the ever-changing fortunes of their favorite teams, Justin stepped away. He exited the ballroom into the hallway.

He took out his phone for the first time since messaging Anna earlier in the day. Not even 24 hours had passed since she played the role of hooker at the bachelor party, sucking off Bob and Ren, and fucking him.

Surely by now, Anna would have read his message about wanting to meet tomorrow and responded. As he pulled the messaging app up on his phone, his heart fluttered, realizing he was about to read a life altering response from his secret lover.

Justin opened the app and immediately noticed something was wrong. Not only was there no response from Anna, but her profile was gone. Justin nervously went to settings to see if there was a problem with the app, or his wireless connection. He even powered off his phone and restarted it.

Opening the messaging app again, reality slammed Justin in the head like a ton of bricks. Anna ghosted him.

Hina sat all alone at their table. She had been chatting with Audrey, but Audrey left to go to the bathroom. Hina looked at her husband up at the bar, drinking heavily and engaged in a spirited conversation with Steve and Bob. She was frustrated that her poor English skills rendered her unable to have anything more than simple conversations with people.

Miles reconnected with Zach, and they looked over the ballroom. He saw Hina all alone and they made eye contact, before Hina shyly looked away.

Miles spoke up to Zach.

"That woman over there doesn't speak any English. She is so beautiful and sexy. Why would her husband leave her all alone?"

"You're the world languages major, dude. Go ask her yourself!" Zach said to him.

Miles resolutely walked in her direction.

Zach watched with pride as his protégé spoke to Hina. He broke into a big smile when they both snuck out the rear exit of the ballroom together.

Taking a minute to process that Anna deleted her profile from the messaging app and he had no other way of contacting her, a dejected Justin turned to walk back into the ballroom. He was immediately met by a tipsy Audrey who embraced him.

"I love you so much and I'm so glad you are my husband." She said to him.

"I love you too, Audrey." Justin responded, as Audrey kissed him and whispered in his ear.

"Let's go home so we can start working on baby number two!" She said to him, grinding up against him.

Justin felt his dick hardening.

"Great idea! Let's get out of here, baby!"

Later that night, Kyle and Brandi were finally alone in back at their rented townhouse. They just finished a slow and steamy lovemaking session that began with a warm, sultry, kiss and ended with Kyle pumping his pent up, thick, jets of jism, deep inside Brandi. They looked back on their incredible wedding ceremony and reception, still adjusting to the reality that they were now a married couple.