Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 10

Story Info
Brandi's wedding day, and the cheating has only just begun!
7.2k words
3.06
12.3k
10

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin drove Bob and Ren back to his house on Saturday morning. As Kyles best man, he needed to quickly grab his tuxedo and head back out to meet him at his townhouse.

The others would be leaving a bit later. Alone in his car, driving to Kyle's place, Justin reflected on their wild Friday night bachelor party. Anna, the sexy married woman he was having an affair with, pretended to be a random prostitute, that Justin hired off the internet.

While Kyle, the groom, stopped her from touching his cock, wanting to remain faithful to his bride-to-be, Brandi, Anna sucked off an appreciative Bob and Ren, and fucked Justin, before showering and leaving. Surprisingly, his fucking of Anna, in front of his college buddies, was tender and loving.

He could not stop thinking about her.

"I am falling in love with Anna." Justin thought to himself.

Justin considered how much all his family and friends loved his wife, Audrey.

"I know everyone will think I've lost it, but once they see Anna and me together, they'll understand! I must tell her how I feel. If she feels the same, and I know she does, then I need to break it to Audrey.

"Divorce is not the worst thing." His thinking continued. "Sometimes it's for the best!"

Justin wished he were not so dependent on the messaging app to chat with Anna, but he wanted to arrange to meet her somewhere tomorrow. Her husband Seth would still be away, so he knew she could be available.

He decided he had to make his move. He would send Anna a message telling her he wanted to see her. He would lay his cards on the table and tell her how he feels about her.

"I'll keep quiet and not say anything to Audrey yet. Neither of us would want to do anything to ruin Kyle and Brandi's wedding." He said to himself.

Justin pulled into Kyles driveway. He sent Anna a message before he went in since he would be too immersed in pre-wedding activities to even look at his phone again for hours.

"Anna, You're so hot! Let's meet for coffee tomorrow! I really want to talk to you (winking emoji). Take care, baby! (Heart emoji)."

A chill went down Justin's spine as he clicked send. Today, his best friend would get married, and tomorrow, would be the first day of a new life, that Justin would create for himself.

With a sense of satisfaction, and anticipation, Justin put his phone in his carry bag, got out of his car, and walked up to Kyle's front door.

It was 3:30 pm. The wedding ceremony would begin in a half hour. Brandi and her bridal party were primping in a private room in the church. Brandi, Brittany, Beth Ann, and Mary were joined by Samantha, the makeup artist, who busily worked to ensure the bride and bridesmaids looked perfect before walking down the aisle.

Mary, 52, could feel the tension in the room amongst her much younger friends who were only in their mid-twenties.

"Ladies, you are all so quiet! It's the biggest day of Brandi's life! Let's have fun today. I understand, Brittany, that when Beth Ann, confessed to you at the bachelorette party last week that she gave your fiancé, Geoff, a blowjob the night after you accepted his proposal, how upset you were. But we all felt the authenticity in Beth Ann's voice when she tearfully explained how it all came about and how sorry she was that it happened." Mary spoke, while the others gave her their full attention.

"And I spoke to you this week, Brittany, and you told me how you meant it when you told Beth Ann you forgave her. How can we move beyond all that and make sure we are supporting Brandi today, when she needs each of us the most?"

Brittany, Brandi's Maid of Honor, spoke up.

"Thank you for calling me this week, Mary. Beth Ann, I am glad you were honest with me. I'm sorry I took things out on you. I told you last week that I forgive you, and that still holds true! Geoff came over last Sunday, got down on his knees, and begged forgiveness, which was a good start. I want to forgive him, because I think I'm in love with him, but that will take time."

Beth Ann started to cry as she stood up and walked over to Brittany and hugged her. Inspired by their friend's emotional embrace, Mary and Brandi stepped forward and joined them and they all cried together, before reaffirming their love for one another.

As the bride, Brandi decided to have the last word.

"I love you ladies so much. I could not have better friends in the entire world! Let's have a rocking time today!"

Nathan arrived at the church early. It was a beautiful, sunny day. He stood outside to soak up the sun before going in. The 60-year-old, lifelong bachelor drove up from his beach house in Stone Harbor that morning, where he was working day and night to put the finishing touches on Nate's Beach Bar.

Nathan built his career as a commercial real estate attorney but opening a bar at the beach was always his dream. The bar would open for business on Memorial Day weekend, just in time for the summer season.

Nothing would keep Nathan from attending Brandi and Kyle's wedding, though. More than anyone else, Nathan was responsible for this day. He befriended the young Brandi when she worked behind the counter at his favorite Center City cigar shop. He introduced her to Kyle when he brought him in last summer to buy a cigar. Within two weeks they were engaged.

In addition to being a lawyer and fledging bar owner, Nathan had recently invested in another new business venture, pornography.

Six months ago, he received a visit from a desperate Zach, who said he came to him because he was the only lawyer he knew. Zach faced lawsuits over pics of women's asses that he posted to a porn website without their consent.

Nathan knew Zach through Tommy Robbins, his long-time friend and bartender with whom he recently had a falling out. Zach tended bar at a catered party in Nathan's Center City townhouse last summer, while Mary, Tommy's long time married girlfriend, worked as the hostess and drink server.

Seeing Zach was in a real jam, Nathan called in a favor from an old friend, a defense attorney, who was able to get Zach out of trouble.

When Zach asked how he could return the favor, Nathan started thinking. He considered his own thirty-year crush on the hot, sexy, redheaded Mary. It was that long ago when Tommy and Mary worked together and began dating. Last summer when Zach was behind the bar at Big Boat Bar, Nathan was having a drink with Tommy and learned that Mary was also involved with Zach.

Nathan thought about how much he would enjoy watching a video of the sexy Mary getting fucked. He made up a story about being involved in the porn business and told Zach he would wipe away his legal bills if he recorded a porn video for him, that he would sell to a distributor.

Having already learned from Kyle and Zach that Mary and her husband Steve led a hotwife-cuckold lifestyle, he tossed out the idea of Zach doing a cuck porn video. He told Zach he would pay him an extra $2000 one of those, but to keep Nathan's name out of it.

Zach immediately brought up Mary's name and assured Nathan, he could easily bag her for a video. Nathan was so excited by Zach's commitment; he made a vague promise about splitting future revenues with him once he made back his initial investment.

At the time, Nathan had no intention of going into the porn business. He just wanted to see a naked Mary on video, fucking Zach. Realistically, he doubted Zach could pull it off.

But Zach surprised him by bringing Nathan a high-quality video of him fucking Mary's ass while poor Steve sat in a chair, bound, and gagged, forced to watch.

With Zach hounding him constantly, wanting to know when he could find the video online, Nathan spoke to the Broad Street newsstand owner, from whom he bought his porn magazines, for advice.

At first, he had trouble finding a distributor who would return his calls. But just days before the wedding, Nathan learned the video would be uploaded to a porn sharing site within days.

Nathan felt angst and guilt over the whole thing. He knew that Zach told Mary the video would be uploaded to an obscure foreign website and seen by few people. He worried about Mary getting angry, but Zach told him not to worry.

Nathan stood near the door as attendees arrived at the church,

"Hey Nathan!" Zach said as he walked up.

"Good afternoon, Zach!" Nathan responded. "Beautiful day for a wedding! Isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, sure.

"So, Nathan," Zach continued. "Thanks again for getting me out of legal trouble and out of debt. How's our little business venture going?"

"I've been meaning to call you, Zach. I found a new distributor for the video. They love it. Here's what you need to know. Excerpts from the video will be uploaded onto a sharing site that has millions of users per day. If someone wants to watch the whole video, they have to pay. I wouldn't quit my day job, but you might make a little cash from this."

"Sweet!" An excited Zach erupted. "This is just the beginning Nathan!"

"It also means the video is going to get a lot of exposure. I know she signed a disclosure, but I hired her to work in my bar, and I did just hire you to work in my bar. I don't want this all blowing up into an ugly scandal!"

"Stop worrying Nate. It's a great deal for you! Mary and I will be like celebrity bartenders! It will be great for business. Trust me."

"Umm. Ok, Zach." Nathan answered, feeling uneasy.

Miles walked up to greet Zach. Miles, a 25-year-old bartender, worked at Big Boat Bar with Zach. A recent college graduate with a degree in world languages, the tall, nerdy, Miles, wore a suit and tie, which seemed a bit too small. Another one of many Big Boat Bar colleagues, like Zach, invited by Brandi to attend the wedding, Miles was Zach's wingman, and most trusted friend at work.

"Hey Zach!" Miles said to Zach.

"Hi, Miles. Meet Nathan, my lawyer and new owner of Nate's Beach Bar in Stone Harbor!" Zach said, introducing Miles to Nathan.

Nathan and Miles greeted each other as another younger man in a suit walked up. A handsome, 26-year-old, with a medium build and a fresh haircut, he held out his hand and spoke to Miles and Zack.

"Hey, aren't you two the bartenders at Big Boat Bar? I'm Geoff. I saw you guys the last time I came in with my girlfriend, Brittany, Brandi's Maid of Honor." He said to Zach and Miles as they shook hands.

"Hey. Nice to meet you. I'm Miles." The affable Miles said. "I think I remember meeting you."

After sizing him up, Zach offered his hand.

"Zach." He said plainly to him.

"It's nice to meet you." Geoff replied.

"Brittany is your girlfriend?" Zach asked.

"Well, actually, Brittany and I are engaged." A proud Geoff responded.

"Congratulations, dude!" Miles said.

"I didn't know Brittany was getting married." Zach said, in a tone that suggested that he should know, even though he only knew her as one of Brandi's hot girlfriends.

"Well, yeah." Geoff said awkwardly.

"Congratulations to you then." Zach responded with a firm handshake, before turning to Nathan. "Nathan, you know Brandi's friend, Brittany, don't you? Geoff here is her fiancé!"

Nathan stepped forward and firmly shook Geoff's hand.

"You are a lucky young man, handsome too! Brittany is a gorgeous, young woman, ridiculously photogenic. You both could be in movies!" Nathan said, awkwardly and excitedly.

A confused Geoff looked back at Nathan.

"Umm, yeah. Thanks!"

At ten minutes after four, Kyle stood at the altar, his Best Man and two groomsmen by his side. All four looked dashing in their black tuxedos, as the anticipation grew among guests in the nearly packed church.

While everyone kept looking toward the back of the church to see when the first of the bridesmaids would line up to begin the march down the aisle, Justin, Bob, and Ren, feigned interest. In their minds they kept reliving the bachelor party, over and over, again.

Mary's husband, Steve, sat in the fourth row, next to the groomsmen's wives, Audrey, Hina, and Jen.

Audrey, a doctor with wavy, long, brown hair, and a statuesque figure, wore a side slit, lavender dress that displayed her prime assets: a perfectly round butt and big, beautiful breasts.

Jen, a systems analyst in California, was a striking beauty, at only 5'2", with long black hair, and thick eyebrows. Her 32DD cup breasts and shapely hips stood out on her small frame. She wore a short, sleeveless low cut, practically see through, lilac dress, which highlighted the colorful tattoos that adorned her arms and legs.

Hina, a chemist back home in Tokyo, at 5'5", was slender and gorgeous, also with long black hair. She wore a pink floral, embroidered, sleeveless lace dress

Steve's mind was reeling. After being ignored by her since she and Bob arrived Thursday, Jen texted him a naked selfie as soon as they took their seats in the pew.

Last summer, Steve and the sexy, young, Jen, from San Francisco, snuck out back when everyone else was asleep and fucked in his toolshed. They secretly sexted for weeks afterward. But when Steve told her his planned work trip to San Francisco, where they planned to hook up again, was cancelled, she blew him off.

Now, Steve's heart was racing. After closing the pic quickly, he peaked over at Jen, whose eyes were focused on the back of the church with everyone else. He dreamed about slipping away during the reception to fuck her.

Hina, unlike her husband, spoke little English. She looked at Ren up at the altar, flanking Kyle. She thought, Ren, who was quite hungover from the bachelor party last night, was acting strangely. Her suspicions festered as she sat silently between Audrey and Jen.

Zach sat with Miles and other co-workers from Big Boat Bar in the back of the church and engaged in his favorite wedding activity of scouting out the groom and his groomsmen to take inventory of whose wives he had fucked, and who he could add to his list.

He got his first look ever at Kyle, who he only knew because Mary called out Kyle's name instead of his name the first time, he fucked her. The competitive Zach considered Kyle a rival from that day forward.

Zach noticed Justin standing next to Kyle.

"That's Audrey's husband! That's the jerk that checked me off the puck with Anna!" Zach thought to himself, realizing that Audrey must be there too. "That settles it. I need to take her ass tonight, like I did last summer."

He looked around the front pews of the church and spotted Audrey, sitting with two hotties, which he surmised were married to the two groomsmen he did not know.

"Holy shit! Audrey's even hotter than she was last summer!" Zach thought to himself, smirking, as his confidence level rose.

Finally, the moment arrived, and the organ player began playing. Led by the parents of the bride and groom sitting in the front pews, the attendees all strained their necks in turning to the back of the church to see the bridesmaids and the bride.

One by one, Mary, Beth Ann, and Brittany walked down the aisle, each wearing a one shouldered, light green, dress, with an asymmetrical slit that showed off their legs. After they joined the men, up at the altar, Brandi, in her simple white dress, began her walk down the aisle.

All eyes were on Brandi. She walked slowly in 6-inch white heals. Her contemporary spring dress, which ended slightly below her knees, generously displayed her ample bosom.

During rehearsal, Brandi was told she walked too fast down the aisle. That was no problem today. She walked very slowly, feeling like Jameer's cock was still in her ass.

Beaming, Brandi fought tears as she looked around at her family and friends who were out in abundance. There was barely a dry eye among the women in the church.

When Brandi made it up to the front row, she turned, looked at her mother, grandmother and great grandmother and smiled at them through her tears of anticipation and joy. She was proud that she acceded to their wishes and stayed at her parent's house, with them, before the wedding, rather than at Kyle's rented townhome.

When she got to the altar, she stood opposite Kyle. They looked at each other and smiled. Just a moment later, the ceremony was underway.

The priest moved through the service at a steady clip. Kyle's mind raced as he tried to absorb every moment.

"Brandi looks so pure, and innocent. What a beautiful woman she is! I can't wait to make love to her tonight for the first time as husband and wife." He thought to himself.

He was glad that they had not had sex in months and that he had abstained from sex with other women after putting a ring on her finger last summer.

Brandi's mind raced too as she thought of all the work that went into the wedding preparations. She congratulated herself for overcoming her stress and making it to this moment with the handsome and brilliant, Kyle.

As she looked at the hunky Kyle and the desire in his eyes, she felt a tingling in her midsection.

"I've never had two different cocks in one day!" She thought. "And it's my wedding day! That's so hot!"

Then the priest asked the question that signaled things were getting down to the nitty gritty.

"If there is anyone present who knows of any reason why this union should not go forward, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The wedding ceremony culminated with Kyle and Brandi embracing and kissing to wild applause from the more than 150 attendees. The wedding party and the parents remained for more picture taking while the guests filed out of the church and made their way to the nearby, Big Box Suburban Hotel, for the reception.

By the time the wedding party arrived in the hotel ballroom, the guests were already primed with alcohol. The DJ announced Kyle's parents by name as they entered, followed by Brandi's parents, before introducing the members of the wedding party, as they entered in pairs. Of course, the loudest cheers were saved for the gorgeous young newlyweds.

Mary reconnected with Steve by the bar. Glasses of wine in hand, they were chatting with Audrey and Justin when Mary spotted Nathan from the corner of her eye.

"Steve, come over and let me introduce you to Nathan. I'm going to be starting my new job in his beach bar in just two weeks and I really want you to meet him!"

Steve was not thrilled about meeting Nathan. Mary knew Nathan through Tommy Robbins, her former lover. Steve was suspicious of Nathan's motives when he heard he offered her a job as a bartender at his new beach bar.

Neither Mary, nor Steve, knew that Nathan, the real estate attorney, and bar owner, was also the financer of the cuck porn video they both starred in, but had not seen.

Four months had passed since the video was recorded. Mary had practically forgotten about it. Steve dutifully checked porn sites everywhere, becoming an anal cuckold porn aficionado in the process, but could not find it anywhere.

"Hi Nathan!" Mary said as she embraced him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Mary! Isn't this a beautiful day!" The 60-year-old, bald, paunchy, bachelor, responded.

"Oh. It is. I hope it's this nice when your bar opens in two weeks!" Mary said, ebulliently, as Steve stood behind her, feeling ignored, but satisfied in his own mind that Nathan was no threat to him.

Nathan stuck his hand out in Steve's direction.

"You must be Steve! You are married to a special woman!" Nathan said to him.

Steve shook hands with Nathan.

"It's good to meet you." Steve responded. "I think she's special too."

"Nathan, I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to work in your new bar!" Mary chirped, putting her hand on Nathan's arm.

Nathan loved when Mary fawned over him. Prior to leaving his house that morning, Nathan watched the video, as he had multiple times, of Mary getting her ass pounded by Zach, with a helpless Steve, bound and gagged, looking on.