Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brandi." Kyle said to her. "Don't get me wrong. I love our friends. But let's face it. They are nothing but a bunch of liars and cheaters! I want to take a break from them for a while."

"Umm, I know what you mean." Brandi said, feeling guilty.

"I hope by now I've proven my commitment and devotion to you." An earnest Kyle said to Brandi. "Let's finally put whatever happened in the past behind us. What do you say that you and I make a pact with each other that we are going to be completely transparent and not keep secrets from each other about what we are doing?"

"Oh, that is a good idea." Brandi responded. "Umm, starting now, right?"

"Right! Starting now!" a satisfied and resolute Kyle said to his new wife.

"Starting now it is!" A relieved and equally resolute Brandi responded as she looked up into the eyes of her tall, handsome, husband.

Brandi leaned over, closed her eyes, and locked lips with Kyle. He wrapped his arms around her, and the new husband and wife ended their long day, lost in a warm, sultry, kiss.