Warming Up

Story Info
Daddy Erotica.
1.5k words
4.06
10.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door slams open with a gust of frigid air.

He stumbles through the door, carrying her in his arms, both of them dripping wet and freezing. She is shivering against his chest, and he isn't doing much better. With a hook of his foot, he gets the door closed, locking out the winter weather.

He carries her over to the couch and sets her down.

"Soooo coooold" she whines.

"I know baby, I know. We need to get out of these wet clothes, come on. Stand up for Daddy."

She nods slowly and stands.

With well practiced movements he quickly removes her soaked skirt and top. He tosses them back to the tiled entryway, clothes landing with a wet thud. He reaches gently around her grabbing a blanket from the back of the sofa and wraps it around her naked shivering body, briskly rubbing her arms to warm her up.

"I'm s­sooorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to fall."

"I know baby. But Daddy saved you and you are ok now. We are gonna get all warmed up, okay?"

"Okay."

A shiver of cold passes over him.

"Daddy needs to get warm too, baby," he said as he begins unbuttoning his pants. Nimble little hands dart out of the blanket and tug at his shirt.

"Honey, why don't you go turn on the heater real quick, ok?"

She nods, dashing off with the blanket wrapped tight around her.

He fumbles, nearly tearing off every damp piece of clothing. Teeth chattering, he finally sits down naked on the sofa. In a blink his little girl is there, wrapping her now warm blanket around him.

"Thank you for saving my life. Let me help warm you up. It's the least I can do. Please?" she pouts up at him.

His grins at her.

"I could use some cuddles."

Without another word she climbs into his lap.

Her warm and familiar skin pressing against him, he relaxes and wraps his arms around her.

After a moment, she wiggles around a bit, working herself to rest her head on his shoulder, nestling snug against him. Already he can feel a reaction starting, but then another shiver passes through softening his interest.

"It's ok Daddy, I'll help warm you up," she whispers.

Slowly she draws one hand across his chest. Petting and caressing his hair, sliding across his nipple with a bit of pressure.

She nuzzles his neck, her soft hot breath dancing across his neck before planting the lightest kiss just under his jaw.

Her other hand slides down her belly, fingers pushing their way past her smooth mound to find her own tender spot. Just like her Daddy showed her to do.

He wraps his arms around her tighter. He can feel her arm, almost trapped between them, moving in slow, searching movements.

A flush of desire courses through him.

"It won't do you any good if you keep your legs pressed together when you do that" he reminds her. "You have to open your legs to give your fingers room."

She shifts, sliding one leg over until it rests at an angle, trapped between his legs. "Like this?"

"That's a good girl." he croons. "Now, try again."

"Oh!"

He smiles, holding her a bit tighter as she finds her own clitorus.

"Can you wet my finger for me?" she asks, bringing her hand up to his lips.

He presses his lips against her fingers and inhales a deep, deep breath. Smelling her intimate freshness, he savors it a moment before he opens his mouth.

Gently she moves her fingers against his tongue, lubing up with his saliva.

Slowly she draws her hand back down, under the blanket, and back to her warmest spot.

This time, the shiver he feels is one of heat and sex. He takes a deep breath as she bites his ear.

He shifts slightly, feeling himself growing under her.

She moans softly, curling her body toward him, her breasts pressing against him. He could feel her movements becoming more frantic, faster.

He turns his head, kissing her forehead.

"Slow down, baby. Slooow. Daddy has you."

She takes deep breaths, slowing her movements, already gulping for air as she fights going over the edge.

Her fingers slide away from her swollen, sensitive clit, moving lower and plunging into her hot wetness. Her back arches and she slides her fingers back out, moving just a bit lower to brush his manhood.

She wraps her sticky hand around his hardness, gripping tight, she pulls and scoots cunt against his cock with a whimper.

He gasps, feeling her sweetest lips making small movements against him. "Are you flexing inside like I taught you?"

"Of course Daddy. I want to please you. Every way I can."

"You're such a good girl." he moans.

She tilts her hips, sliding herself along his length, scooting a bit until his throbbing head is pressed against her opening.

"Are you warm yet Daddy? You're still shaking."

He tightens his arms, holding her tight against him and kissing her face and neck.

He feels her relax into his embrace, and then she starts slowly, ever so slowly pushing herself down on him.

"You're so tight" he gasps.

"Yes," she breaths, "I do my exercises every ­ah­ every day ­oooh­ ohdaddy."

He keeps himself still, savoring the sensation as she wraps around him. Her arms tighten as she tries harder to fit it all inside, but she can feel herself getting close again. She sits up, reaching down to see how much more, and she can tell she is only half way. Already she dripping, pulsing around him and she shoves herself down again.

They both moan, another bit deeper and a pause.

Gently he moves a hand around to cup a breast, as she pushes herself further, he tugs and pinches on her nipple, making her cry out and tighten down again. Tightening so hard she slides back up.

"Nooooo" she moans.

He chuckles a moment, then confidently places his hands on her hips.

"You want deeper, baby?"

"Yes Daddy! Please!"

Softly he pulls her hips closer to his, just a little.

"Still?" he whispers, using his grip to turn her so her back is to him.

"Oh yes, oh yes please! pleasepleasepleaseplease" she begs, her voice rising.

He pulls on her hips again, burying himself almost all the way.

He leans forward, licking along her spine, up to her neck, tilting her forward.

She squirms against him, wanting all him, every bit.

He bites her neck and she stills.

Softly he whispers in her ear, "You still have to be punished for jumping in the icy cold pond, baby."

He feels her body shiver and he sits back.

With one hand, he pushes her forward, moving her body so that she is pressed against his legs, her bare, soft ass in his lap.

The other hand he brushes his hand against her exposed cheeks.

She whimpers, staying as still as she can.

smack

She feels the sting of his hand. She can't help it, she jumps and he starts to slide out. Frantic she wraps her arms around his legs and pushes back, getting him as far in her as she can.

SMACK Again, the pain moves her and she must force herself back but this time she can feel the dark hairs at his base tickling her all around. She is getting closer.

SMACK This time it is the other cheek, a tender spot and she must try to focus to move and keep him inside her. Faster this time, the next spanking lands, and again, a pattern starts to form. She is riding him, pushing herself all the way back, filling herself up, then a spanking and again.

He leans back on the couch, now gripping her buttocks hard in his hands, squeezing until she cries out. He knows he won't last much longer. He takes a deep breath, focusing, and slides one hand over. He presses his thumb against her exposed asshole, gently at first and staying time with her thrusts.

"Yes!" she whispers between moans, "yes yes yes yes pleeeeese oohdaddypleeease".

He pushes his thumb in. It is enough, it is too much. She breaks, cumming again and again, riding hard against his cock and thumb.

Her wetness pours over him, dripping from his lap, coating him him and filling the air with the scent of her joy. He lets go, pushing up one last time as he explodes, crying out her name. Moments pass with only the sounds of their breathing.

"Are you warm, now daddy?" she asks.

Gently he slides out of her, causing her to shiver anew. His hands move up her body, moving around in front until he is lifting her up to him. They shift around a bit, stretching out on the couch together he pulls the blanket over both of them.

"I'm the warmest, happiest Daddy," he says, kissing her shoulder and cuddling her closer.