All Comments on 'Warming Up to a Frosty Housemate'

by Zenbakia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Roommate sees GF

When I was going to University, my new girlfriend (now wife) came for a visit. One day my roommate had classes cancelled so came home. My girlfriend was in the shower and after walked out of the bathroom naked drying her hair. My roommate said he was sitting there drop jawed but riveted to taking in every detail of her hot 18 year old body. She was a firm 34C with light nipples and had a blond tuft above her small lipped pu$$y. When she finally saw him she screamed and ran to my bedroom. She was so embarrassed and things were awkward for a day or two. But that incident broke down the inhibitions and over the year my girlfriend and roommate saw each other naked several times It was no big deal. Once when we were talking she commented to me that he had a very nice body and that he was the first uncircumcised guy she had seen.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 5 years ago
Cute Story

Very well done. I hope there is another story coming.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 5 years ago
Pleasant read

Actually must be pretty common situation.

As roommates get more used to each other romance can definitely develop.

In fact, I’ve see it happening to roommates of my girlfriend now that I think back.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you come back to write a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous