Warmth on the Coldest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Wait. A moment. Just give me a--"

Vefearra snatched Morgan's cock and squeezed hard. The vampire hunter yelped loud. Though hard, he was still far too sensitive to continue. Before he was ready, Vefearra penetrated herself upon him.

"Oh fuck!" Morgan pleasantly barked.

Gyrating her hips and taking the full length of his cock in silence, the vampire lordess eventually lowered her lips to his ear. "Not a virgin anymore, Morgan. How does it feel? You like it?"

Though struggling, he managed a nod.

"You like how my cunt feels? Hmm? You like how that tight cunt wraps around your cock?"

Again, all Morgan could muster was a nod.

"Good. Because now you'll see what happens when you don't do as I say. This is what happens when I don't get what I want."

The vampire lordess pulled away from his ear and raised her plump ass. Heart in his throat, Morgan's eyes widened as her words registered in his mind. A stirring pit swallowed his stomach as her actions became clear.

"Vefearra--"

Words cut short, Morgan yelped again. Vefearra began riding him fiercely. She was desperate for his cock. Desperate to satiate her hunger. She would not let anything stop her. Not even the man she found herself suddenly swooning over.

Certainly she wouldn't do all this with him clothed. Tearing off everything into shreds, save for his cloak, Vefearra feasted her eyes upon Morgan's naked body. There was no wondering why each impact of his whip held so much force. His muscles were large and tight. Vefearra required three biceps to match one of his.

No matter. Vefearra knew Morgan was more capable in a fight. He had proven that much. She could outdo him still. This was her chance to prove she was more capable elsewhere.

Without remorse she rode Morgan, taking his entire length each time, loving how he scraped against the walls of her cunt and pulled on her lips. Her fleshy ass bounced and jiggled with glee, slamming hard and grinding. Resounding wet *schlops* came from her cunt. Fluid dripped and pooled, mixing in with the cum surrounding Morgan's cock. The sticky goo clung to Vefearra's clit. The wet mess of their genitals was a sign of unity.

Morgan himself could not keep quiet. Cumming every so often, unrequited moans and grunts were unleashed for the world to finally hear. Vefearra milked him as if she were draining him of poison. Eventually, he felt nothing but his cock. Eventually, all that mattered was his cock.

Driven to his limits, Morgan simply laid back, trembling, eyes rolled up, mouth agape like a joyful fool, and uttering pathetic whimpers. Meanwhile, Vefearra worked herself tirelessly on his cock. Not just for her own joy, but Morgan's as well. She loved the effect she had on him more than she loved how he made her feel. The vampire hunter appeared to be experiencing true bliss. The sight alone surprisingly stirred something within the vampire lordess.

Never before had Vefearra experienced an orgasm with a man. Vampire or not, no one but herself was capable. Yet, before today, she had never felt love for a man either. Nor had she ever experienced defeat in combat. Yet again, today she did.

Morgan's steel hard cock scraped deliciously against her folds and bumps. Vefearra leaned forward, planting her hands on his hard chest. Perhaps in fear of admitting defeat again, the vampire lordess did all she could to prevent the fire in her cunt from spreading. Sexy moans and gasps escaped her slicked lips despite the attempts. Shutting her eyes, pursing, biting, then puckering her lips, Vefearra fought hard, even biting down on Morgan's shoulder and drawing blood.

Anxious as she was, the vampire lordess could not stop herself. She needed to keep going. Just for a moment longer. Just a bit longer. She was close. So close. Nearly there.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh fuck! Ahhh, fuck!"

Head thrown back and damp strands of hair flying through the air, Vefearra screamed in pleasure. Pleasure that made her whimper as if she were an adolescent girl again. Pleasure that trembled her body frighteningly, burning her skin yet shivering it all the same. Pleasure that flushed her cheeks red with embarrassment.

Pleasure... that she obtained from this vampire hunter.

High as she was, Vefearra eventually floated back down to the earth. Exhausted beyond belief, she fell limp over Morgan. His hard muscles but soft flesh were perfect for a resting woman. Especially one heaving for air.

Sleep began to take Vefearra. Eyes glazed over and mind completely blank, she welcomed a good night's rest. So much so that she did not even bother to pull Morgan out of her overflowed cunt. That was no problem, however. He was where she wanted him. Where she hoped he would stay.

Vefearra closed her eyes. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief. For a moment, that same warm smile returned.

Then a large arm enveloped her. Vefearra's crimson eyes sprang open. She looked up at Morgan's face.

He was disappointed. "Who told you to stop?" he questioned.

"What?" Vefearred asked. She was confused. And if she was honest, frightened slightly. The look in Morgan's eyes was different. Or rather, the same as it was during their fight.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

Vefearra swallowed hard. She remained silent.

"I did not. Did I even tell you to cum?" The vampire hunter shook his head. "You'll see what happens now when you don't do as *I* say."

His words immediately pumped Vefearra with excitement once more. Her lips curled into a stifled smile. "You'll do as *I* say."

"Is that so?" Morgan huffed.

"Yes," she confirmed, smirking. "You'll do right to remember your place, *dog,*" she excitedly spat, biting her lip after.

Two sets of eyes locked. Two hearts raced. Two minds became one.

"I don't think so," Morgan replied, causing Vefearra's thrilled heart to hammer in her chest.

Rolling both of them over, he seized his position at the top. With his large hands, he easily flipped Vefearra over onto her stomach. His cock twitched eagerly as he pulled her hips up and closer. The vampire hunter was now a creature of the night as well. His hunger was growing. It was time to satiate it. He allowed Vefearra her fun. Now was his turn.

Slick with their combined fluids, Morgan impaled Vefearra's swollen cunt with ease. She gasped with shock. Pleasure stabbed her deep in the stomach. Immediately her legs began quaking. Vefearra felt herself becoming light-headed. Squeezing her thin waist with both hands, Morgan buried himself as deep as possible. Keeping the full length of his meat inside her, he gyrated, rubbing and pressing the deepest parts of her most private part.

Vefearra cooed lovingly. She wished he would never leave. When he did, she reluctantly whimpered and groaned but trembled with delight. When he began thrusting, she truly could not keep silent.

Closing her mouth for even a moment was impossible. The pounding she received ejected air from her lungs with each impact. Her mouth, though not fallen to the floor, did hang open. If someone was to see her now, Vefearra knew they would believe her to be a dumbfounded idiot from the look on her face. Perhaps even a common whore. She could not care less, however. All she cared for was pleasure. Whatever form that took, be it on all fours or her knees, she would happily accept it. More so if by the hands of this vampire hunter.

Cum oozed out the vampire lordess' sodden cunt and trailed down her thighs. Each time Morgan pulled back before thrusting again, more and more cum dribbled out. At the same time, however, what remained inside was pushed even further. Soon there would be even more added, especially with Morgan's pace and force.

He soon felt it. That familiar itch. That familiar building anticipation.

Eyes shut tight, Morgan panted angrily with gritted teeth. Growls akin to a beast clawed their way out of his drying throat. Pints of sweat covered his face, dripping off and landing on Vefearra's round ass. The vampire hunter would not allow himself to cum yet. He enjoyed far too much how Vefearra's lips clamped down around the girth of his cock. And although she came multiple times since he took her, he would not himself the sweet release.

Unfortunately it did not matter what the vampire hunter wished for. The way Vefearra's folds pulled on the skin of his shaft, and the way her lips squeezed him actively pushed Morgan to the edge. Try as he did, he could not stop what was coming. There was no return.

Pools of cum hurriedly filled his shaft, rushing through to exit one opening and enter another. Morgan shoved himself all the way into Vefearra, nearly reaching her cervix. His churning scrotums shrank up. It was then he finally released all he had to give. Unloading everything, long strings of cum ejected forth, streaming endlessly and filling Vefearra's walls to the brim.

Under all the pressure his muscles popped and tensed. Uncontrollably shuddering while cumming without end, Morgan roared with pleasure. His mind went blank and his vision grainy and blurry as he drowned in it. This was a high similar to any boy's first release.

All who rise must eventually fall. As high as Morgan soared, he too eventually fell. Collapsing atop Vefearra, the two fell limp. Neither possessed enough strength to move or speak. They simply laid together. Again neither bothered to free themselves of the other's genitals. This time no one dared keep going, however. All that either could do was breathe and sleep.

Many months passed.

Morgan stood atop castle Siremen. Far off in the distance the sun was slowly setting. The once vampire hunter was glad he could still watch the sun set. It did not bother him too much. Although he knew many new friends who could not stand even the orange glow of a day's end.

Alone he stoically stood. He reminisced about the past. About who he was. What he did. What he stood for. How everyone reacted.

He thought of it all.

Then he thought of who changed everything.

"I'll never understand why you enjoy this." Slender arms wrapped around his bare torso. Petite hands roamed his chest and abdomen. Then kisses planted themselves on his back. "Come lay in bed just a little longer. It's still so early."

Morgan glanced back and smiled. "Just a moment longer, Ve."

"Okay," Vefearra whispered, kissing him again. "Don't make us wait too long."

"Never," Morgan quietly said, smiling.

The once vampire hunter watched as his wife sauntered to bed. His smile lingered longer as he watched her lay down. He could not be more proud. More happy.

Not only did he finally have another to share his bed. The two were finally done ending lives. Instead they sought to create more. The ever growing bump in Vefearra was proof.

Perhaps the gods did intend for their separate paths to cross.

12