Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 03

Story Info
I stuck with the dildo oral training and I improved.
602 words
4.5
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 03

Chapter 3 - Improvement :

I am Benny and you should have already read the earlier chapters to this story. If you have read Chapters 1 & 2 you would know that I have a good-sized cock, love getting my dick sucked, and had a recent ex-girlfriend who was TERRIBLE at sucking cock! So, at the advice of a friend and an acquaintance, I was attempting to learn specific oral techniques myself by practicing on a dildo to familiarize myself with the experience of what it was like to give a blowjob. The idea was once I became somewhat proficient at what it was like to experience what giving a blowjob was like (by performing similar techniques on a dildo) when I got the new girlfriend I could explicitly teach her the very same techniques to train her to increase her oral skills until she could suck my cock the way I felt I deserved!

However, I was very surprised to find out that I had experienced instant difficulty becoming proficient at the oral technique I was supposed to be learning. This failure to master the technique as quickly as I believed I could had me very discouraged. I wanted to quit the technique altogether. I figured that the reason I was having such trouble was because I was a guy and guys simply do not suck cock (or cock-shaped objects like the jel dildo which Latisha had lent me). And I nearly DID quit!

But I remembered that the girl who taught me the technique, Latisha, had told me explicitly that this would happen to me (I would experience a period where I would have difficulty and make no progress). I remembered that Latisha had told me that when this happens I should NOT quit and NOT give up but that I should persevere and the difficulty would eventually pass. That advice from Latisha was the ONLY reason that I did not quit right then and there. I continued to practice at least 10 minutes EVERY day even though I made no further progress on my fourth day either.

But I practiced at least 10 minutes every day and continued to practice still. And sure enough, on the fifth day from the start, for whatever reason, I began to make progress without gagging. By the end of that day of practice, I had completed 4 inches and was into the 4 1/2 inch range. I also seemed to experience less gagging as I moved onwards.

This sudden increase in ability made me strangely happy. Even proud. Two days earlier I was thinking, "No wonder I am having trouble doing this. I should not be emulating a blowjob anyway... I am not gay." So when those "I'm not gay' thoughts were suddenly replaced with, "Wow, I am really getting better at this! And it is easier too!" It was simply exciting!

From that day going forward, I attached each day's practicing of my oral technique with a new-found confidence. I even extended my showers somewhat so I could practice a little longer, accelerate my progress, and perform the technique with as much grace as I could summon!

Due to my complete inexperience, my progress came slowly but it did come! At the end of the seventh day, I had just completed 5 reps of 5 inches with no gagging whatsoever. My intention was to start day 8 on the 1 rep of 5 1/2 inch step. I was pretty certain I would get to 5 reps of 8 inches before the next week was over!