Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 04

Story Info
My oral training progresses as I learn to throat a dildo.
769 words
4.47
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 04

Chapter 4 - Progress Stalls and Then Returns at an Accelerated Rate :

I am Benny and you should have already read the earlier chapters to this story.

On Day 7 I confidently tried to successfully swallow 5 1/2 inches of my jel dildo 1 time.

Then something unexpected happened. And I knew why it happened. When I pushed the dildo 5 1/2 inches into my mouth, when it reached full depth it caused a tickling feeling deep in my mouth. The dildo was right at the opening of my throat and nothing like this had I experienced before. The 1 1/2 inch width of the dildo was thin enough to just fit within the opening of my throat but it tickled and made me yak as if my throat was rejecting the dildo's right to go any deeper. My body was naturally resisting the dildo 'invading' my throat. This did not surprise me as I had never inserted anything into my throat before. But I had made up my mind that I would succeed in doing it. I had watched videos to see how it was done and I had literally WATCHED girls swallow a long cock into their throat. It could be done! I had watched it happen. I just had to keep doing it until I got used to it like I did getting the dildo deeper into my mouth in the first place.

I tried many times during all of day 7 to get my throat to allow the dildo into the opening of my throat 5 1/2 inches deep but it would not happen. It made me yak and cough and made my eyes water but I could not do it. Once I even tried really hard to force the dildo into my throat but it would not go and I ended up puking a little bit. It was disgusting. Day 7 ended without my being able to work that dildo into my throat. When I awoke on Day 8, it was personal now. In fact it was no longer about mastering the technique which Latisha taught me. It was about mind over body. I WAS going to get that dildo into my throat!

So, on Day 8 I tried again at 5 1/2 inches but the same thing happened. 5 minutes more of practice and no luck. My progress had stalled just like Latisha said it would. But she had warned me of this and advised me to "NOT GIVE UP AND KEEP ON TRYING!"

I kept trying when at the very end of Day 8 I had an idea. I brought my dildo into the shower and let the water run down my throat to get it all wet inside. Then I tilted my head 90 degrees backward so my face was pointing directly upwards leaving my mouth and throat in a straight line. I opened my mouth wide and let the shower water trickle into my mouth and down my throat which was now in a straight line. Then I took the dildo and I thrust 6 whole inches into my perfectly straight throat even though I had not completed any of 5 1/2 inches at all. I held the dildo in both hands 6 inches deep into my throat and held it there without pulling it out even though I was gagging on it as it was in my throat. I held it there for about 2 seconds then pulled it out. I repeated this sequence maybe twelve times until I was able to hold the dildo just at the top of my throat without gagging. Then I went back to the sequence of the techniques at 6 inches deep. I did this back and forth over and over and over again.

When I finished Day 8, I had completed 5 reps of 6 inches deep. This was my first experience of a cock in my throat and I was quickly getting used to it.

Then next day was Day 9 and when I got out of the shower I had successfully completed 5 repetitions of 7 inches deep with little trouble. I was quite happy with myself. In fact I was thrilled. I had been gagging on the dildo in my throat but by the end of Day 9, I had begun to like the feeling of a cock in my throat! My daily showers now lasted MUCH longer than 10 minutes!!!! And trust me when I tell you, I already had a lot more confidence in my ability to suck cock!