Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 09

Story Info
The desire to throat my new dildo is increasing.
1.4k words
4.64
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - My Fat Dildo, Increase in Desire & Length of 'Practice', and Pornography :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

One day, not long after, I made a second effort to try to 'Practice' with the new fatter Jeff Stryker dildo I had bought but was unable to fit into my mouth. I decided to try again in my favorite position so I stuck the fat dildo against the mirror waist-high in my bedroom. Then I got some lip balm and some water and knelt on my knees right in front of the dildo. I moistened my lips with the lip balm and drank some water and rubbed the dildo with some more water. Then I put my lips on the head of the fat dildo and pushed my head slowly down on the dildo as my lips stretched out more and more! I pushed hard then pulled my head all the way back off. I repeated this same effort a second time but could only go 5 inches deep. On the third attempt I had the dildo over 5 inches in my mouth despite my lips stretching out as wide as they could go. Wow, was my mouth full! I knew I would really need the lip balm. I tried a fourth time and felt the dildo pushing against the opening of my throat as it went 5 1/2 inches in. But the dildo would not go past the opening of my throat. I rested a little and tried two more times but the fifth try and the sixth try were the same and the dildo would go no deeper. The fatness of the dildo would not pass by the opening of my throat.

Then I got an idea. I put my lips back on the dildo and worked my head deeper on it until the dildo was 5 1/2 inches in my mouth and I could feel the head of the dildo resting against the opening of my throat. I gently but firmly pushed a little bit more and held the dildo against the opening of my throat for 5 - 7 seconds with firm pressure then removed my mouth from the dildo fully to catch my breath.

I waited a few seconds then repeated this same process again by wrapping my lips around the dildo and slowly working the dildo 5 1/2 inches into my mouth until the head of the dildo was once again pressed up against the opening of my throat. Then I increased the pressure against the opening of my throat by forcing my head down harder on the dildo then holding this firm pressure for 5-7 seconds again so the head of the dildo was being FORCED against the opening of my throat! Once again I stopped and pulled my mouth and lips fully off of the dildo. After doing this two times I was certain that I was putting pressure on the opening of my throat with the head of the dildo. It was not uncomfortable at all. In fact I could not even tell if I was making any progress at all. But I decided to continue to try a few more times.

So, I performed this process a third time. Then I did it a fourth time. Then I did it a fifth time.

And on the sixth time, as I was holding the dildo against the opening of my throat firmly, IT HAPPENED! Suddenly and slowly, the opening of my throat must have stretched open just enough as I could definitely feel the head of the dildo slowly slipping into my throat little by little! Before I grasped what was happening the dildo felt like it had slid an extra inch into my throat for the very first time. I panicked and pulled the dildo completely out of my mouth!

But once I calmed down a little and came to terms with what I had accomplished I HAD to try it some more. And the more I was able to take in my throat the more I wanted that thick cock sliding in my throat!

It felt amazing! The feeling of that dildo sliding in and out of my throat felt so breathtaking that I was utterly stupefied. I was totally shocked that what I was doing (deepthroating a 2 1/4 inch wide cock 9 inches in and out of my throat) could possibly feel so remarkable! I did this over and over and over again. Before that night was over I was able to swallow all 9 inches of that fat cock fully in and out over and over again! The feeling of 3 1/2 inches of that fat cock passing into my throat leaving my mouth full of the remaining 5 1/2 inches was incredible! And the cock was so thick! Feeling my throat stretching out (from the inside) as that 2 1/4 inch thick cock passed deeper and deeper into my throat then back out again was amazing. It was a wonderful feeling! It was so wonderful that I kept doing it over and over and over again. I 'Practiced' for 60 minutes straight that night!

But there was more to it than that. That dildo was so realistic and thick and long and felt so real in my mouth... it brought about feelings I had not experienced. I knelt in front of the mirror and watched that fat, long dildo sliding between my lips slowly stretching my lips wider and thinner into a perfect 'O'. Then I felt the thickness filling my mouth, pushing against the opening of my throat then sliding little by little deeper into my throat as I felt my throat expand from the inside (and watched it expand in the mirror from the outside). And when I slid my mouth slowly off that fat cock I watched it come out of my swollen, red lips all wet from my saliva as my throat closed back to normal again.

It was the first time I felt the desire to suck my dildo. I wanted to keep sucking it more and more. I WANTED TO SUCK!

From that day on I always had a strong feeling of wishing to feel that dildo in my throat. The length of my 'Practice' sessions expanded to 60 minutes (or 45 minutes at the least). Sometimes even more!

At this time I experienced one other change. I had been using my dildos to practice sex acts and positions and such which were things I specifically wanted future girlfriends to perform on my cock when they would be giving me a blowjob in the hopes that I could teach them the same techniques to improve their skills. But I was having fun with the dildos now. I was curious and experimenting. I even desired to perform further on my big, fat dildo whenever I got the chance. Worse, I felt I was good at what I had learned and proud of it. I began to believe that I was a 'Natural Cocksucker'.

So I began to watch pornography. Mainly cocksucking porn and deepthroat porn. No longer was I focused on practicing certain sex acts with my dildos in an effort to learn techniques I wanted to teach future girlfriends. I had grown tired of the simple sucking techniques I now knew so I watched porn to learn new blowjob positions and deepthroating techniques to bring variety to feed my desire to suck my new dildo in different ways. I didn't care if I would be teaching a girlfriend a certain technique. I was just thrilled to learn a new blowjob position for me to try!

I had never had a girl lie on a bed on her back while hanging her head over the edge at an angle so I could slide my cock into her throat on her back. I did not know if I ever would. But when I laid down on my bed on my back and hung my head over the edge and began to slide my fat dildo into my upside down throat for the very first time, the desire and excitement of this new experience was tantalizing!

I learned to love that fat cock Stryker dildo. Everyone should have one (a Jeff Stryker Vac-U-Lock 10 inch Porn Star Dildo - Vanilla, Model # 0272-02-BX from Betty's Toy Box).