All Comments on 'Warning Signs Pt. 03'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

hope jerry gets burned in this

maedhros21maedhros21about 6 years ago
Confused....

In the subtitle to the story you say final....there is nothing about final in this chapter....please explain

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
BOBBY BETTER TAKE SOME FIGHTING LESSONS AND QUICKLY

and wonder how in Hell he got hooked up with that girl. TK U MLJ LV NV

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
This story is told in 3 Acts

Act 1: Upwardly Mobile

Act 2: Warning Signs

Act 3: Best Served Cold

This story concludes the Warning Signs act. All of the answers have not been provided, yet. In Act 3: Best Served Cold, we will get to a resolution. Some will like it, some will hate it, but things will be resolved.There will be punishment and retribution, but by whom?

ephesiosephesiosabout 6 years ago
good overal

This is a good story with a lot of potential. I'm not really into swinging, but I'm open minded enough not to let it detract from the story. I'll be interested to see what direction this takes.

A couple of things that leave me scratching my head is how nonchalant Bob is about certain things. He angers at the thought of his wife being with Jerry but not with two other guys? He undoubtedly has some cuckold or at least voyeuristic tendencies, but doesn't go so far as to admit it to himself.

Rose has been deceptive from the very beginning so I'm not sure if she has an ulterior motive in this. She seems to be the driving force behind this swinging lifestyle they're in now, manipulating Bob with sex. I'm not saying that she's vindictive, she probably loves Bob, but she is definitely more into the swinging than Bob is. I doubt she'll be able to walk away from this easily.

Theakston58Theakston58about 6 years ago
Having trouble...

Having trouble following this one. Bob starts out seeming to be a pretty normal guy, gets caught up at the party and he and his wife do things that are new and different with the new boss. Later Bob struggles with the realization of what they have done. Bob and his wife decide that they are okay with this new life-style. The wife embraces it fully and becomes the slut she thinks her husband wants. On further reflection Bob decides that he is not comfortable with his wife being a slut so he stops it at the island. To this point, I can follow what to my mind is a realistic scenario. Where you loose me is when Bob hears about his wife cheating and with his bosses two sons, and is not only okay with it, he promises to set her up with another threesome. His he a man or a cuck and why would he go back and forth between them?

Theakston

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Very good story!

I enjoy the story and look forward to more. What woman can blame Rose for what she’s doing.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
King' King, King

OK, I think I get whats going on but.......

I think Bob loves Rose but doesn't really trust her.

I think Rose loves Bob but doesn't respect him.

I always wonder when a writer says a couple has kids but forgets to say where they are when the people are out playing around.

I think Amanda lost her virginity long before she got to Texas.

I think you never answered the question about if rose fucked her fellow teachers before coming to Texas.

I think if Bob is going to be a cuckold he just doesn't want it to come with the humiliation that Jerry wonted to inflict.

I think that Bob should take his two boys and leave the sluts behind because when his sons grow up they won't respect him like Jerry's boys do him.

I think three more chapters is two to many.

Thanks King.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
She lied. Then she lied again, then...

And she lied again, and agai, and again. Doesn’t Bob see a pattern here? She fucked around on him and lied about it three or four times or five times (depending if you consider omission a lie). The she lied at the boat several times. Then she lied about the double fuck until Bob said that was “hot”. If he didn’t say that, she undoubtedly she would never tell him. And she’s an avowed slut, so that is is going to continue again and again.

It’s one thing to totally voluntarily swing, especially if you are there too. Or an “open marriage” where there are agreed upon rules of engagement. It’s another to have illcit sex, totally behind the back of the clueless spouse. That’s just plain cheating.

I mean, it’s so obvious this will happen. How can the author not see it that way? Either Bob is and idiotic naive cluess cuck, or the author is blind to this obvious direction of the story. Makes it unbelievable.

I thought when they “recovered” the Samsng S8 it would heve been recording, so they would have an audi recording of events. But no, this stupid “pregnancy” scenario.... unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable. I’m sorry I wasted my time reading this. It was, “meh...” with a possibility of going somewhere in the beginning. But chapter three was just drekk. (Hey, why don’t you tell us what you REALLY think? LOL)

Uugh.

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Unbelievable

Rose was in heat, enjoying her threesome and looking forward to be double penetrated, but Bob became jealous and interrupted the session. That made Bob suddenly her savior!!??

And when Bob found out about her threesome with the twins, it just made him exited and horny.

This just does not add up.

swamp68foxswamp68foxabout 6 years ago
Great story

My wife and I have enjoyed your story. I easily related to Bob’s feelings, as well as, my wife to Rose’s.

Went the twins were screwing Rose, my wife related to Rose’s extremely strong orgasms, especially when the second penetration entered her ass. We have experimented with double penetrations using a dildo. While my wife was enjoying anally fucking the dildo, I slowly entered her vagina with my full errection!

As soon as she felt my cock make its initial entry, she begin to orgasm. With each passing moment, she experienced an even stronger orgasm than before! Although she is multi-orgasmic, I had never seen her experience so many, continuous, and such extreme orgasms. She later described her first, and last double penetration as an “massive sensory overload!”

I also related to Bob’s sexual response to listening to Rose describe her threesome with the twins. My wife has shared a few of her previous sexual experiences before we met. Each time I experienced a strong errection from listening to her story, especially if I had met the lucky stud.

Great story and we look forward to the next chapter. Cheers!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"He had indeed fought for her. He had surprised her when she was about to be fucked by Jerry, Bob's boss, and Mike, Jerry's flunkie" - Yeah, too bad SHE didn't fight before it came to that!

She's just a slut, and he gets too turned on by it.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Best Served Cold Publishes Tonight

Best Served Cold, the final Act of the Upwardly Mobile story should publish tonight.

Bandor

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wow! What a chapter!

KB, You have put a lot of Drama and Erotic Sex in this chapter. I do agree with several comments about Bob and Rose’s desires and emotions. It’s funny how Bob woke up to the “warning” signs after the phone call and how Rose was able to flip back from a slut to loving wife. Looking forward to reading the Third Act. Thank You!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Pure Porn

It is what I thought from the beginning. Rose is a closet slut, only not in the closet anymore. Bob is a wimp that can't make up his mind. They deserve each other. Although the characters of irredeamable quality, the story is great because of the authors gift at describing hot unbrideled sex. This would make a great porn movie. I liked it alot.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Great DP

An amazing story , a dick raising episode

Hungry for more....

Awaiting 'update'

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Insatiable Rose

We like to see Rose spread sexual horizon much much wider.

Let others are included, rich client , promising diplomat, Powerful Senator,rugged Rugby giant ... .. so n so forth

Your are master writer,Greats story teller, fully capable for episodes.

AWAITING & AWAITING

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Again with the illusion shattered

Rose would not endanger her daughter, it is instinct, granted she's 18 but so naive it seems and while the parents may willingly continue with the games, Amanda would not have the skills to handle it nor understand what was wrong when pulled away. The twins will be better prepared due to the environment (in the real world that would potentially cause serious issues)

Bob is a fucking idiot encouraging Rose's behaviour, telling her it is fucking hot.

Rose shows her true colours 'so happy you fought for me, I still want another DP', fucking seriously....down the line, one all this is sorted, maybe start talking about it. But then Bob will get what he deserves. I only hope when he hears all the details, he's a better parent.

The shit is it's a pretty good story and the underlying narration could have been so much better with a little extra thought and removing some elements. Maybe during the revenge (really they are going to carry on fucking??) they will fight for Amanda harder than each other, I really hope she doesn't get used as a pawn as that will only cheapen things further.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Warning Signs! Cuck wimp hubby!

KingBandor

However way you attempt to spin this sorry tale, you have delivered a cuckold story, pure and simple. Hubby is a human doormat and gets his jollies being told by his wife about her cheating. Ughhh....this should have been tagged as a Fetish story. All characters are unlikeable. I'm sure there are a few readers who will be over the moon with this submission. I, alas, was not one of them!

JamesLeesonJamesLeesonover 4 years ago
Wrongly tagged I fear and not for me

This is just isn't my thing at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Warning signs

Well you've gone this far so don't stop now. Amanda should be getting her cherry popped while Rose is figuring out, with Bob, how to get out of this mess. One idea would be for both Rose and Amanda to turn up pregnant. Could be an interesting settlement and escape route. Hope you'll think about it and continue for at least two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Misleading title

...was just another cuckold story, and a poor one at that

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
What a wimp...

Bob is a closet cuckold fool. He secretly wants to watch Rose have sex with 2 guys. What a waste, this story just went into the toilet. I was hoping for a good storyline but I see the writer has to have Bob as a wimpy little cuck. The revenge against Jerry is unfullfilling. Rose will play the role she loves, having sex with other men other than her husband. Even when they get revenge against Jerry, She is still going to be cheating, she's a whore Bob and you are a fool...back to 1 star.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How

How can he stay married to a slut like her?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yet another

weak, faggotty, LW husband character. Not worth a 1

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

dig a lot of graves and have a lot of bullets

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slut 1 (or is it 1 dozen), no-balls wimp 0.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You gay little boys trying to live vicariously through a worthless cunt makes you laughably pathetic, here and in RL.

Go find that big cock you seem to need in you and be happy.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

This is Cuck drivel

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bullshit on the i love you part.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

meh. She's still lying. 4 years later, at least put a 'the end' at the end.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it strange that I'm more upset that he has the audacity to use Albert Einstein's portrait as his avatar image than I am about his actual writing skills (or lack thereof)!!!

the story?!... 1* because I can not give less.

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

Finish the story for God's sake!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bandor in my language means a monkey,! King monkey…purrrrfucket!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No hope for this woman, dragging her own daughter into such a thing is just the lowest of the low. Street walker type of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another commenter made a good point, change your fucking avatar.

I've become somewhat inured to the drivel by now. The husband is still a hopeless cuck, happy to have other guys fuck and cum in his wife, or too much of a sissy to really state his feelings.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright4 months ago

How her with two guys behind your back then lying to your face about it "hot". Why do they write the husbands so weak, if he was fine with what she did he wouldn't of cared about her being with Jerry and Mike on the beach then. You have him being upset and her cheating with Jerry behind his back then have him totally ok with getting tag-teamed behind his back. Don't understand why they write the husbands to 100% pussies. Even most full blown swingers have rules that follow and when those rules are broken by one guess what the other gets pissed off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living large in the 21st century. I'm turning comments back on. However, be forewarned, I will delete any and all comments that are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES