All Comments on 'Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 01'

by Kamac

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Gave me the best orgasm I've had in months. Truly amazing story.

capri_cd2capri_cd2over 4 years ago
sexy darling

very much enjoyed your story darling, and the ending was delicious: "he would provide it - though probably 6 minutes late." 6 minutes late? that means an hour of sexy slutty Holly being exposed, viewed and downloaded ... you obviously understand the thrill of exposure, i see Fatfree's influence on you too. you know us sissy cds love handing out our self pics too, especially the face ones, the humiliation and submission is so powerful ... keep up the good work sexy, cant wait for either the next installment or a new story. kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Great story - I am hugely tempted to send you some photos of my Wife!

nolabluenolablueover 4 years ago
Encore!

One of the best stories published on Literotica this year! I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder if someone they know will come across her photos online?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

Poor Holly! And what an evil man that Hank is, and what a naive British fool Warren is. I see you resisted telling us that Hank was, in reality, either Holly's brother, or someone who worked with her, or a neighbor with the hots for her! Of course that's the beauty of the Internet, we'll never know who Hank is, other than to know he has a great imagination (to write the imagined intimate details he had with his "wife," in reality just a random porn star), and to know that he is a first rate bastard. Poor Holly; her life will soon be unrecognizably destroyed. Maybe she'll meet some knight in shining armor who will save her from that bastard of a husband of hers? Maybe said knight will be named Hank? Five stars!

gman021gman021over 4 years ago
Loved it.

I would love to be Warren. Forced to show my wife but getting a thrill also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Simply outstanding!

oi_biscoitooi_biscoitoabout 4 years ago
Wow...

He got an accelerated introduction to a thrilling (but unnamed) fetish! I would love to read more, or chat with others who live this game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh I would love to be Holly, unknowingly displaying my body to strangers with my husband turned on. And then finding out and feeling so slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hanks my hero.

Some people want to be Warren; I want to be Hank. Is that bad? Do you like it anyway? Haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!

This was incredible

Kelly1066Kelly1066about 4 years ago
hated but loved it to

i wanted not to like this tale, as i hate this sort of online bullying.... but i ended up hard and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SUPERB

We need more to this story. Perhaps Hank has Warren get pics of Gina and Sophie. Or maybe Holly or Warren's sister/s. Or other random ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, what a superb job of blackmail. We need more chapters as Warren sinks further under control of this "Hank". I was kind of thinking that Holly was doing this to make her husband a possible cuckold or she was going to start an affair of her own, or just to tease her husband. I love the tease theme as I really don't like people getting hurt. There are so many options that this story can go. Maybe a storyline with several different endings? I wonder just how "Hank" got a lot of his information about Holly? Is he really out of country or is he local?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awsummmmmm tale, and maybe more truth than fiction in a LOT of it. Very well crafted/written. We are all eager to read the next installments I'm sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous