Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 03

Story Info
Warren finds a new outlet for his wife's exposure.
8.2k words
4.81
21.3k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kamac
Kamac
180 Followers

Warren stared at the screen.

In front of him; his wife sat on their marital bed, the sun pouring through their south facing window, highlighting the flawlessness of her pale skin. Holly was smiling as she lewdly held her legs open, displaying her bare pussy for his camera.

Like almost every night, he had logged on to the website to look over her pictures. This particular one had been viewed over 6,000 times. Warren stroked his aching cock through his jeans as he thought about how many people had looked at his naked wife.

This was his porn. He didn't care about all the other girls displayed on the website. He got off on looking at the pictures of his wife being shown to the world. Barry had kept up his end of the bargain. After Warren had shared the last batch with him, Barry had logged in to the website, removed Holly's name from the posting and deleted his account. The effect was that Holly's now anonymous pictures were on display and there was no way for either Warren or Barry to remove them.

About 3 weeks ago, Barry sent Warren a link. Following it, Warren found a handful of Holly's pictures had been taken and re-posted to another website. It didn't list her name, just listing her as UK slut, but every single one was of her spreading, her face and pussy clear in each.

After using a reverse image search, he had found her on a further 13 sites, from all across the world. The majority were mixed in with other pictures of various naked women, but one stood out. It was from a niche forum and when he clicked on the link, found Holly had her own thread, titled 'UK Teacher exposed'.

In this thread, it had over 100 of Holly's pictures, spread out over 14 or 15 pages, with countless comments from her fans. Warren devoured each comment, from the relatively unimaginative "love her tits" to the in-depth descriptions of what they would like to do with her and to her.

They were able to 'like' a picture as well as comment and Warren took perverse delight in watching the counter rise every time someone 'liked' a new picture. Holly's thread was being updated by multiple contributors who each had made it their purpose to scour the web in the hopes of uncovering new pictures.

They debated on whether Holly really was a teacher and more than one of them asked if anyone knew her name or where she was from.

One of the main contributors was a user calling himself ProfessorxX. He had started the thread with a post, stating that he had traded some pictures with a guy on another forum who swore blind that this was a fellow teacher at the school he worked at, though refused to give any more details than that.

ProfessorxX went on to say that since then, he was making it his mission to find out everything he could about her. From the way the other guy had talked, some of the words he used, ProfessorxX believed that the original poster was a Brit.

Warren was engrossed as they scoured every picture for clues to the identity of the mystery woman.

Warren watched them over weeks, desperate to see them make progress and identify his wife. He felt a bizarre thrill when one user; 'MoleKingCole' uncovered the picture of her standing at the blackboard. Her name had been blurred out and it just read Mrs ***** ********* - Slut Teacher.

The room had really kicked off then. The excitement that she really was a teacher reverberated around the room. Comments flooded in of how they would like to get detention from her or bend her over her desk and spank her whilst she recited prime numbers or dates of famous battles.

Warren loved logging in to the room just to see them talk about her, completely unaware that she was his wife.

When Warren uploaded 3 new pictures of Holly to the site, he had an influx of private messages, asking him where they had come from etc. Warren chatted happily with them, saying he had swapped them with a guy claiming to be a collector of UK housewives. He tried to be pretty vague about it, but the new material instantly made him popular among the other users.

Within a couple of days, ProfessorxX made contact. He asked for details on where the pics came from and how to get in contact with the guy who shared them. Warren loved the interest this guy had in his wife. He told ProfessorxX that he didn't know the guy's contact details, but would definitely share with the group if he found anything out.

ProfessorxX gave him an email address to contact if he got anything new and Warren promised he would be the first to know if Warren got anything new.

Warren had found someone new to talk to. He still spoke with Barry most evenings, but here was someone discovering his wife for the first time.

Before long, the itch to display more of Holly returned. Warren called up the unedited picture of Holly in front of the blackboard. He desperately wanted to send the full picture to ProfessorxX, but managed to restrain himself. He put it into photoshop and blurred out everything but her initials.

Warren looked at the picture, squeezing his hardening cock through his jeans.

It showed his wife, smiling and naked, holding the chalk. On the board, the writing now stated 'Mrs H**** M****** Slut Teacher.

Warren clicked send.

He could feel he was following the same path as before. He knew that he would need to push the bar further and further. But for now, the thrill of sharing her initials had him throbbing.

Warren was toying with adding another revealing pic, when he heard the key in the front door, signalling Holly's return. Quickly, he shut down the laptop, willing his erection to go down before Holly noticed.

As she walked into the room, Warren tried to act as naturally as possible, but he could tell Holly wasn't 100% fooled. However, without anything to give him away, Warren hoped that she just thought he was having a wank to good old regular porn.

As she sat down and started telling him about her day at school, Warren couldn't shake the picture of her standing there in front of the blackboard and he started to feel his cock stir again.

Suddenly, he realised she was saying something to him and he looked up.

"Sorry hun, what was that?" he asked.

Holly smiled "I was just saying, I could do with going shopping this weekend. I need a new dress for the Christmas party."

Warren's gut wrenched. He realised the party was only 4 weeks away. When they went, he would come face to face with Barry for the first time since he had willingly given him all of her pictures - and asked him to expose her online.

Warren found himself more nervous than he had been in a long time.

He managed a faint smile at Holly and said "sure", but couldn't really focus on anything else that evening.

The following day wasn't much better. Warren found he loved the impending dread he was feeling. He had a perverse excitement about seeing Barry, looking him in the eye and knowing he knew every inch of Holly's body. That he had betrayed his wife to him. That he was owned by that blackmailing weasel. Just thinking about it was making Warren hard.

...

That weekend, Warren and Holly set off into town to go shopping.

Warren didn't mind - Holly was usually pretty decisive when shopping and he quite enjoyed sitting outside the changing room, watching below the gap in the curtain as she stripped between each dress. He watched intently, pinpointing the moment when she was down to her underwear, or even better, naked, imagining Barry somehow being able to see inside.

Warren was abruptly brought out of his day dream by Holly asking him what he thought of a silky blue dress she was wearing. Warren answered honestly that it looked fantastic, that she would be main focus at the party. Holly was turning this way and that, looking at herself in the full length mirror out in the waiting area.

"Can you see my pantyline in this?" she asked, seemingly unsure. Warren seized on the opportunity to study her backside in detail.

"Well, yeah, maybe a little." Warren confirmed suddenly fearing that this would mean they be back to square one in the hunt for her dress.

"So, my choices are this, with no panties, or the black one with no bra." Holly summed up matter of factly.

Warren felt his cock stir slightly at the statement. He hadn't considered Holly would ever dream of going to the party without a full set of underwear.

"Maybe, you could whip your panties off now and model for me - you know, so I can help make a more informed decision." Warren said, grinning.

Holly looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe I should - you know, just so we can be sure."

She went back into the dressing room cubicle and pulled the curtain shut most of the way, leaving a gap of about four inches. She looked into the mirror, Warren making eye contact with her in the reflection as she slowly hitched the dress up to the top of her thighs, reached up under the dress and pulled down a lacy white pair of panties.

Warren watched, feeling his cock stir some more, aware that his jeans were getting uncomfortably tight.

Holly bounced out of the dressing room and twirled for him. Warren inspected her once more. Despite seeing it with his own eyes a moment ago, you couldn't really tell Holly wasn't wearing any panties.

Warren did his best deep in thought look and said "maybe, you should try the other one on again, just to be sure".

Holly nodded with a smile and walked back in to the cubicle, leaving the gap just like before. Warren realised he could sneak a couple of pictures of her whilst she changed, so, as subtly as he could, reached in to his pocket for his phone.

Holly caught him almost immediately and he went slightly red, feeling just like a child, being caught doing something he knew he shouldn't do.

Holly smiled and then continued stripping out of the dress. Warren rapidly pressed the shutter on his phone, hoping that the more he took, the greater chance some would come out that weren't blurry.

Holly came out wearing a shimmery black dress that looked fantastic on her. As before, she twirled for Warren to take in the full effect. It was backless and her white bra stood out starkly against the black. Warren mock winced at the sight.

"Yeah, you probably will need to leave the bra at home with that one." Warren observed. "Maybe, try it like that."

Holly grinned, fully aware of Warren's motives. Playing dumb, she replied "Yeah, ok, we need to be sure," and walked back in to the cubicle. She closed the curtain fully and Warren could hear her cackle at thwarting his voyeuring schemes.

Whilst Holly was in the cubicle, another lady came into the changing area with a handful of dresses and walked into the cubicle next to Holly.

Just as she was about to pull the curtain closed she called out to someone, Warren assumed was her husband, saying "Aaron, can you grab me the pink version of this one" before thrusting an orange dress towards a guy already laden down with bags.

She pulled the curtain closed and Warren and the new guy exchanged momentary acknowledgement with a 'you've been dragged out here on your weekend too' shrug.

Holly pulled back her own curtain with a flourish and stood at the threshold of the cubicle striking a pose for Warren's enjoyment.

Almost immediately, Warren noticed the effect that not wearing a bra made. The shape of Holly's breasts was clear, the hint of her nipples poking through. Warren imagined Holly wearing that to the party and his cock stirred at the thought. Barry would be able to see her as the sexy young woman in the flesh. Hell, everyone would see how sexy she was.

"That one," Warren said firmly, "definitely that one".

"You think?" Holly replied, staring at herself in the full length mirror. "You don't think it's a little too... clingy?"

"Not at all. I think looks fantastic on you. It makes you look sexy, but you know, still professional." Warren stumbled, not even convincing himself with that one.

"Hmm, maybe," Holly pondered, continuing to assess herself in the mirror.

"What do you think?" Warren continued, desperately trying to draw her attention away from the mirror, hoping she wouldn't realise how well you could make out her breasts in it.

Whilst Holly was telling him about the time Janet had worn a strappy gown with a deep cleavage and how everyone was talking about it on the following Monday, the husband - Aaron, returned with the pink version of the dress he had been tasked with hunting down.

Aaron called out to his wife that he had it and she pulled back the curtain slightly to reach out for it. As she pulled the dress through, the coat hanger caught on the edge of the curtain pulling it open briefly. It was over in a flash, but Warren had caught a brief glimpse of her in a tan bra and panty set.

He looked back toward Holly and she stared at him and mouthed 'busted' before walking back into her own cubicle.

Warren was a little coy and tried not to watch her as she walked back in, instead looking towards his fellow husband, who now, task complete, was looking to rest up and wait.

He took the seat next to Warren and sat down, sighing.

"We've been here three hours," Aaron exclaimed in a whisper, careful not to let his wife hear. "It's only her niece's Christening for fuck sake - surely one of these would be enough!" he said gesturing to the handful of bags he had laid at his feet. "I mean it's enough that..."

Aaron's eyes, a moment ago looking at Warren were now fixed directly at Holly's cubicle. Warren looked over and let out a soft gasp.

Holly had closed the curtain, but left the same gap four inches wide. She had her back to him as she slowly peeled the dress off, revealing her naked body from behind. She stood, fiddling with the dress, carefully placing it back on the hanger, the long curve of her back and her peachy round ass framed by the gap in the curtain.

Warren looked back at Aaron, who was transfixed, staring at Warren's wife.

Warren knew he should do something to warn her, make a noise, or stand up and close the curtain, but he did nothing. He sat there, his cock stiffening again in his jeans as he watched Holly's unaware show.

Holly reached for her bra and wrapped it around her waist, fastening the clasp at the front, then turned 90 degrees to look in the mirror as she twisted her bra round. It was brief, but they both had a great view of Holly's breasts in profile as she pulled the cups up over her breasts.

Holly stood there, wearing nothing but her white lacy bra, adjusting her breasts until she seemed satisfied and reached for her t-shirt.

Warren watched, fascinated that she opted for that item next, considering she was still naked from the waist down.

Warren watched his fellow voyeur out of the corner of his eye as Holly pulled the t-shirt on, then realising it was inside out, and pulled it off again. Warren felt giddy as he sat watching his wife give an unaware peep show to them both, his co-conspirator's gaze never wavering from Warren's wife.

Warren watched as Holly finished pulling the t-shirt the right way out and just as she was about to put it on, dropped it to the floor, tutting to herself. He heard the gasp from Aaron almost before he registered what was happening as Holly bent at the waist to pick it up, ever so briefly exposing her delicious bare pussy lips and puckered anus to them both.

Within a second, she had straightened up and was putting on her t-shirt, completely unaware of what she had just done.

Aaron exchanged glances with Warren, trying to imply embarrassment at the gratuitousness of the show they had just witnessed. Warren looked back and shrugged, trying to convey similar embarrassment, whilst simultaneously wanting to grab his crotch and masturbate furiously at what Holly had just exposed to them both.

He looked back at the cubicle, drawn once more to Holly's exposed pussy, bending over again as she stepped in to her panties. She pulled them up with a wiggle and grabbed her jeans, Warren noticing a slight pinkness to her cheeks.

At that moment, Aaron's wife pulled open her curtain and the spell was broken, Aaron jumping up to assist her.

Moments later, Holly came out looking flushed. She looked at Warren, holding up the black dress and signaled for them to leave. Warren noticed she didn't look up when she passed Aaron.

They paid and left, Holly seemingly a little distracted as they walked out of the store. Once outside, Warren tried making small talk, but was getting little if any response.

They stopped off at a cafe and Warren grabbed them both a coffee, sitting down opposite Holly. She sat there stirring her drink and staring out of the window, whilst Warren studied her closely and asked how work was going.

Holly didn't answer, continuing to stare blankly out the window.

"Holly?" Warren said, again, this time a little louder. She snapped out of her daydream and looked at him.

"What's up Hol?" Warren questioned, giving his best 'we need to share' look.

"Oh, nothing really," Holly replied, unconvincingly.

"C'mon, tell me. You've hardly said a word since we left the boutique. What's on your mind?"

"Well..." Holly began. "it's embarrassing."

Warren felt a slight flicker in his crotch. "Don't be silly, you can tell me anything," he reassured her.

"Well, when I was showing you the last dress, I kinda noticed you getting distracted by that lady in the next cubicle showing you her underwear," Holly, began, looking Warren directly in the eye.

Warren could feel himself going a little red in the cheeks "Er, well, I don't..." he stammered before Holly cut him off.

"It's ok, she was pretty, and guys like to look - I understand that." Holly went on. "but, I must admit, I was a little jealous, so I... " she looked hesitant " I left the curtain open a bit for you to see me whilst I took off the dress."

"Yeah, you did." Warren smiled.

"I figured, I would give her a run for her money." Holly replied, her cheeks going a little pink too. "Anyway, as I was getting dressed, I looked up and noticed in the mirror that the guy sitting next to you could see in as well."

"Ah" Warren said, awkwardly knowing he was on thin ice. "yeah, I mean, I don't think he could see much," Warren bluffed, not really sure what he should say.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Holly asked.

'Busted' Warren thought to himself. He took a sip of coffee whilst trying to come up with an answer.

"I wasn't sure and I didn't want draw attention to it, and cause you any extra embarrassment." Warren told her. He looked in her eyes, trying to gauge whether she was buying it, or whether, maybe she suspected something.

Warren decided the best course of action was to deflect. "So, once you realised, why didn't you close the curtain fully?" He asked.

Holly looked down, somewhat shyly. "I...I don't know. When I realised, I kinda froze. Then I guess I didn't want to acknowledge it. Maybe pretend it wasn't happening. Or, maybe, I didn't want the guy to know I knew. That way, it wasn't my fault... maybe. It was him being wrong for looking. I didn't want to cause a fuss."

Holly sighed. "I figured, once he had seen me naked, there was no point covering up after that. He'd already seen everything."

Warren stared at her, trying his best to be sympathetic to her obvious embarrassment. In his mind, all he could think of was his wife bending over, displaying her puckered anus and beautiful bare pussy lips to a stranger, and her being concerned about 'causing a fuss'.

All of a sudden, something occurred to Warren. He looked at Holly and asked: "Just out of curiosity, at what point did you realise he could see in?"

Holly seemed to go an even brighter pink. "Well..." she started.

Suddenly, there was a thumping on the window of the cafe.

Warren and Holly both looked up to see Elliot waving manically at them.

Kamac
Kamac
180 Followers