Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly lifted her t-shirt up and off, exposing her black, lacy bra. She cupped her bra covered breasts "Do you like this. Is it what you imagined? Do you wanna see more? You wanna see my tits?"

Holly played with the strap of her bra, peeling it from her shoulder, then pulling it back up.

"Maybe you want to see me in my underwear? I know you try to look up my skirt whenever I wear one. I've seen you purposely sit opposite me and stare hoping for a glimpse" Holly purred.

Holly lifted the hem of her skirt up, showing the bare hint of her panties.

"You wanna see more? You wanna see my panties?" Holly's hands delved under her skirt, finding the waistband of her panties. Slowly, she pulled them down her thighs, her skirt falling back in to place as she did. Once past her knees, she stepped out of them one leg at a time, her gaze never wavering.

Continuing to look directly at the camera, she held them up. "So here they are. Next time you see me in the staff room, you can picture what I am wearing under my skirt. Either these, or..."

Holly turned slightly and lifted her skirt from behind, showing off the curve of her ass "maybe nothing" she said and winked.

Warren was hard as a rock watching his wife perform this strip tease. Even though he had told her he would be sending it to Barry, he knew she didn't believe him for a second. There was no way she would do any of this if she thought he would really see her. Warren's cock throbbed at the thought of sending it to him.

"So, you like what you see?" Holly continued. "You want to see more?"

She toyed with her bra strap again, pulling it lower. Then she moved to the other and did the same.

Smiling, she deftly, she pulled her arms through and stood there, looking at the camera, a little more slack I her bra now that it was only supported around the back.

"What do you think?" Holly asked, looking directly into the camera.

"Do you want me to take this off?" She said, pulling one of the cups away from her breast. "Do you want me to show you my tits?"

Holly reached behind her back and unfastened the clasp. Her bra sagged forward, the cups holding loosely to her breasts.

She smiled and pulled the cups away, exposing her breasts to Warren's camera. Holly cupped them, almost offering them up to the viewer. She tweaked her nipples, making them stand to attention, then started to circle them with her index finger.

Warren watched on, captivated. He knew that Holly only played with her nipples when she was really turned on.

"You like my tits?" She asked, looking down the lens. "Would you like to feel them wrapped around your cock? Or maybe, you'd prefer my mouth?"

Holly opened her mouth, making an 'O' shape, then flicked out her tongue, seductively.

"Or... maybe, you'd prefer this?" She lifted her skirt higher, slowly raising it until it hung just below her crotch. She looked to the camera, running her tongue across her teeth, a slight smile in the corner of her mouth and lifted the hem, exposing her bare pussy to the camera.

Holly ran her finger along her slit, pushing the folds apart and let out a mild whimper as she repeated the action.

Holly looked in to the lens of the camera and said simply "I want to suck your cock."

She knelt down in front of Warren and took his member in her hand.

Without breaking eye contact with the camera, she bent down and took it in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down and making exaggerated gestures for the benefit of the camera.

Taking his cock in her hand, Holly ran her tongue around the head licking it with ferocity before returning to taking it in her mouth, going so deep that every so often, Warren would hear her gag, though never breaking her rhythm.

Every so often, Holly would look up and ask:

"Are you enjoying this? You like seeing my mouth used as a fuck hole? Next time you see me in the staff room, I want you to picture me like this."

The way she was talking and the thought of Barry seeing this video of his wife behaving like a slut had Warren on the edge in record time. He had barely time to tell Holly he was about to cum, before the first spurt hit her in the back of her throat.

She pulled away, working her small fist furiously along his shaft as stream after stream hit her full in the face. She knelt there, mouth open as Warren's cum shot over her hair, in her eyes and down into her mouth. Warren watched as she bent back down to take his cock back between her lips, sucking it dry, before pulling away and collecting the cum dripping down her face and scooping it in to her mouth.

Spent, Warren sat back, barely able to hold his phone up, the video still recording.

Holly looked at the camera as she lay back on the floor, her hand working frenetically on her pussy. She stared intently into the camera as she brought herself to orgasm, trembling at first, before throwing her head back in ecstasy.

As she did, Warren noticed her open mouth was still full of his cum. As Holly began to come down from her orgasm, she looked at the camera and opened her mouth, showing his semen on her tongue, then smiled, dripping in sweat and cum as she swallowed it, showing the camera her empty mouth.

After recovering for a few minutes, Holly managed to drag herself up from the floor leaving to take a shower. As she went about the room collecting up her clothes, she turned back to Warren.

"You're not really going to send that to Barry, are you?" she said nervously.

Warren feigned shock. "No, of course not" he said.

"Ok, good. Just between us, right," Holly said, trying to reassure herself.

"Absolutely" Warren replied.

Satisfied, Holly smiled and walked out of the door, heading for their bathroom.

The moment he heard the water running, Warren opened his email and attached the video. His cock throbbing as he addressed it to Barry and typed out a quick note. Warren squeezed his aching cock and clicked send.