Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot was Holly's housemate at university when they were both doing their teacher training. She had graduated the same year as Holly and they had both wound up teaching at the same school straight after.

As a result, Elliot and her partner Chris often double dated with Warren and Holly. Chris taught at the school as well, meaning Warren often ended up on the periphery of their conversations when they went out.

He didn't mind though. Elliot was fun and great to look at, with a body at least every bit as good as Holly's and Chris was always really charming and entertaining, not to mention blessed in the looks department as well.

Truth be told, Warren was a little jealous of him. He had a hot wife, was a thoroughly nice bloke and was always the one getting second glances whenever they went out as a group.

Warren had once asked Holly if she thought Chris was attractive and she replied a little too quickly that he wasn't her type. The way she said it didn't convince Warren for a second, but he thought better than to press further and dropped it, though something always nagged at him that Holly did have a bit of a soft spot for him.

Elliot came bustling in shopping bags in hand and plonked herself down next to Holly with a sigh.

"Phew" she sighed. "It is manic out there!" Elliot turned to Warren - "hey big boy, haven't seen you in weeks," she smirked.

If Warren was honest with himself, Elliot intimidated him. She was beautiful and funny and from what Holly had hinted at, quite sexually adventurous. She was also outspoken and extroverted and had a fantastic figure.

She would harmlessly flirt with Warren and time and again, he would find himself tongue-tied in her presence.

Warren stared at her confused. He hadn't seen Elliot in months. As he looked at her, Elliot licked her teeth and stared straight back at him.

"What have you been buying?" Holly interrupted, her keenness to change the subject not lost on Warren.

"Oh, this and that," Elliot replied. "I bought some lingerie for a treat for Chris this weekend. Wanna see?"

Whilst the conversation was between Elliot and Holly, Warren knew the comment was aimed at him.

She pulled out a lacy light blue bra, with frills and flowers sown into it. Warren couldn't help notice how the cups were made of such a thin gauzy material that they would offer no concealment to what was underneath.

Whilst Holly was gushing over how pretty they were, Elliot 's gaze focused on Warren, looking for a reaction.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, still looking his way. "I'm keen to get another man's opinion - if I walked into the bedroom wearing this, would it get you all hot and bothered?" she asked him with a glint in her eye.

"You personally?" Warren countered, trying not to let her fluster him.

"Yeah, me personally" Elliot retorted. She held the bra up to her chest and gave a slight shimmy, maintaining eye contact with him. "Would you feel a stirring in your loins?" she grinned.

Holly slapped her arm playfully "stop it" she chastised, smiling along with Elliot.

At that moment, her phone beeped. Elliot looked at it, sighed, then got up and gathered her bags. "Sorry, gotta go," she said, then looking at Warren put on a mock frown and asked "are you still picturing me in my lacy blue lingerie?"

Warren, trying not to show she was getting a rise out of him retorted "no need, I have it burned to memory now. Will be able to use that next time I get some alone time."

Completely unfazed, Elliot smiled and replied "Well, if you are good and ask really nicely, maybe Chris will show you a picture of me in it - really help you with your imagination."

"Hmmm, yeah, a photo would be helpful," Warren said grinning "I think I'd like that."

"Oh yeah, I know how much you like photos!" Elliot shot back, cackling as she turned and walked away.

Warren felt himself blushing. He looked over at Holly who was avoiding eye contact with him, her face as rosy as his felt.

...

They had ridden home in near silence, neither making any meaningful attempts at conversation.

When he could bear it no more, Warren asked if he could have a quick word with her, and Holly sat down waiting on the inevitable.

"So, when we were out earlier," Warren began. "remember when Elliot was leaving, she made a comment about liking photos. What did she mean?" he asked trying not to sound too accusatory.

"Oh, nothing," Holly shrugged, her face betraying her.

Warren pressed on, showing he wouldn't let her get out of it that easy.

After a couple of false starts, Holly took a deep breath "Well, you see..." She started "er, you remember when I went in to school that weekend..."

Warren felt a knot in his stomach. What did she know? Was she aware that he had been sending the pictures she took for him to his online blackmailer?

Did she know that he had willingly sent him more than he asked for, that he had volunteered the most revealing ones, the ones that showed her fucking herself on her school desk, the one that showed her with her name emblazoned across the blackboard?

Was she aware that he had been logging in to a website for the last week as a group of guys he had never met posted pictures of his wife and talked about what they would do to her?

Was she aware that his deepest fantasy was that someone would find the original picture of Holly standing naked, next to her name and the words 'Slut Teacher'?

Each night, that was the thought that made him cum, his orgasms more intense than anything other than when he had asked Barry to make her online exposure permanent.

Warren noticed his breathing ragged and the tips of his fingers begin to shake.

"er, yeah..." he replied cautiously, not knowing where this was going.

"Well, you see, I wasn't quite ALL alone..." Holly replied, biting her lip nervously.

Warren was jolted, the surprise on his face evident.

Holly took a deep breath and decided that she was just going to get it over with.

"so, Elliot was there." she exhaled. "She had been passing by and popped in to keep me company."

Warren sat rigid, not sure what emotion he needed to convey.

"She was there when I sent you the first text. She was there when you asked for a naughty pic." Holly said.

Holly took another deep breath "and she was the one that convinced me to send you the smutty pics... In fact..." Holly sighed again. "In fact, she was the one that took them..."

Holly covered her face in her hands, her eyes poking out from between her fingers in the cute way she knew Warren was a sucker for.

"Woah," Warren responded. "Really?"

"Uh huh", Holly nodded. "She wrote 'Holly Marksmith, slut teacher' on the board and told me to stand next to it. She told me to sit on my desk and spread my legs for you."

Warren stared at her as Holly's face reddened further.

"Elliot took my phone from me after the first text and pretty much directed everything from there" Holly said, clearly relieved to get it off her chest.

"That is so, so very... hot" was all that Warren could articulate. "I mean, wow, just wow."

Holly looked at him. "So you're not mad?" she asked.

"No" he laughed, "why would I be mad?"

"Because... another person saw me naked. And spreading my legs. And... Masturbating" Holly said in a whisper. "And... Oh god... she maybe... er... she..." Holly took another deep breath "may have gone down on me a bit."

"Wait, what?!" Warren blurted out.

Holly's face was bright pink. "So, are you mad?" she asked again.

Warren sat there in shock. After a few minutes, he spoke.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm... god, I don't know. Shocked. Surprised. Turned on. I mean... wow. What...how...I just... Was that the first time you ... y'know?" he made a gesture with his tongue.

Holly's face had started to regain some colour. She looked at him as she spoke. "Well...actually no. We may have fooled around a little bit when we were at Uni. There was this time... well, we'd drunk quite a bit and you know, just kinda came back after a party and..." Holly made an awkward shrugging gesture to fill in the rest of the sentence.

"Fuck!" Warren exclaimed.

"So, not mad?" Holly checked again.

"No, not mad" Warren reassured her. "Surprised. I know you're a little more adventurous than me, but I'd never have thought you'd get up to that sort of stuff. And Elliot too, huh. I'm surprised by that as well. O.K., she's a bit of flirt and all, but I never pictured her going down on another girl."

"Oh, you'd be surprised." Holly replied a little too quickly.

"What do you mean?" Warren queried.

"Oh, never mind." Holly replied trying to look away.

"No, come on," he pressed. "We shouldn't have secrets from each other, right?"

Even as he said it, Warren felt a bit slimy, knowing how many secrets he had been keeping from her.

"Yeah, I guess..." Holly said. "Well, it's just that Elliot and Chris like to... well... hook up with other people sometimes."

"What like an open marriage?" Warren asked.

"Sometimes. Other times they all go to bed together." Holly replied.

"Woah!" Warren responded. This was a revelation. They had been out as a group countless times and nothing like this had ever come up.

Warren's mind wandered to imagining Elliot naked and being fucked from behind by some anonymous lover while Chris sat and watched. Then without realising it, he had morphed into the watcher as Chris was pounding away on Holly. The thought made him feel faint. He choked back a weird feeling in the back of his throat, almost like a dry heave as his mind fixated on his wife being taken doggy style by his friend. That was a step to far.

Warren shook his head, as if trying to shake loose the thoughts.

"Are you ok?" Holly asked, her look one of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he replied. "Let's talk about something else for a bit."

...

All evening, Warren couldn't get the image of his wife being eaten out by another woman out of his head. In fact, every minute or so, he found himself going back to the thought of it. Holly throwing her head back in ecstasy as she was expertly tongued by one of her oldest friends. Of course, in Warren's imagining, Elliot was naked too.

Maybe, they were sixty-nining, Holly's face covered in Elliot's juice.

Warren felt his cock twitching at the thought. He reached down to subtly squeeze it. Holly spotted it instantly. She reached out and ran her fingers along the bulge in his jeans.

"What are you thinking about mister?" she purred.

"You and Elliot, to be honest" Warren replied. "I can't get it out of my head. Tell me again what happened. In detail".

Holly smiled. "O.K, so what happened was..." She said toying with the button of Warren's jeans. "I went in to work through the prep for the inspection, and Elliot showed up maybe 20 minutes later."

"She said that she had been passing and thought I might like the company. We chatted whilst I got everything ready. She told me about an adventure she and Chris had the night before," Holly leaned in and coyly whispered "a sexual adventure."

Warren raised an inquisitive eyebrow as she continued - "So... there she was, telling me about what they had done the night before and it was getting me a little hot under the collar. Then you sent me that text, asking how I was getting on."

Holly went on. "As I was replying, Elliot asked me what you were asking. So I told her you were asking for a sexy photo. She encouraged me to send it. When I did the first one, she laughed at how tame I was being. She convinced me to take the pic with my boob out."

As she was talking, Holly had loosened Warren's jeans and her hand had snaked inside.

"I was a little unsure, but she took the phone from me and sent it to you before I could object." Holly continued. "She still had my phone when you responded, but wouldn't give it back. She told me how much you loved the pic and was asking for more. She said you were asking me to take of my bra completely."

"At first I refused. I told her to tell you that there was no way I was getting topless at school. But she kept on at me. Telling me how hot it would be. And how much you would love it, and loads of other reasons I should do it. In the end she asked when I would ever have the chance to be topless at school again. It kinda made sense in a weird sort of way, so, yeah... I whipped em out... Then got cold feet and covered my boobs with my hands."

Smiling, Holly admitted "It took 4 attempts to get a pic of me not looking petrified that someone would come in."

"Elliot took the picture and I was just about to put my bra back on when she suggested one, as a memento and to drop my hands. So I did and she took the pic. She then told me that she had sent that one to herself." Holly said, a little bit more colour returning to her cheeks.

Warren looked up at her, surprised.

"Yeah," Holly continued. "She told me that I had to do what she told me, or she would 'accidentally' send the picture to Barry Snelling."

Warren's cock twitched at the mention of Barry's name. "What? Really?" he asked, trying to keep the excitement out of his voice.

"Yeah, she was always trying to get me to do stuff when we were at uni together by threatening to expose me or something similar." Holly went on.

"Really, like what?" Warren asked, painfully conscious of how hard his cock was.

"Just stuff like going out to a bar, when I was tired, or skipping out on class with her. She had a grainy pic of me in the shower she took when we went to Ibiza and she would threaten to show it to this boy I had a crush on if I didn't do what she wanted"

"Wow," Warren replied. "Did she ever do it?"

"Yeah, once or twice," Holly shrugged. "It started off with showing our group of friends. Then it was the boy I liked. After that, she stepped it up a gear and pinned it up in the men's toilets at the bar I worked at. I had guys grinning ear to ear at me all night."

Warren was hard as a rock as Holly told him this. She had his cock in her hand and was slowly stroking him as she went on.

"After that, she pinned it up on the Student Union notice board. I didn't realise for nearly 2 days!" Holly squeezed his cock extra tightly as she said it.

"I kind learned not to doubt her after that," Holly shrugged. "However, I thought maybe, she had grown out of all that - y'know, with it being 6 years later and all, so I tried to call her bluff and started getting dressed."

Holly went back to stroking Warren's cock as she continued "I had just stared to put my bra back on when she showed me her phone. It had my picture as an attachment and she had selected Barry's phone number!"

Warren felt his cock pulse.

Holly went on "Her finger was hovering over the send button. She gave me a 5 second countdown."

"I've never taken off my bra so quickly in my life!" she exclaimed.

"Elliot told me to take my jeans of and smile for you. I did as I was asked and she took the picture. She started typing on my phone, saying how much you liked it, then told me to lose the panties." Holly watched for Warren's reaction as she went on.

"Again, I did as I was told and she took another picture. It was so weird being naked in school. Looking at all the empty chairs where my students sit. I was imagining them all sitting there, staring at me... I started to...I started to get a little turned on."

Holly covered her eyes with her hand. She was still stroking him as she spoke.

"I told Elliot that I was getting turned on by the thought of all my students seeing me naked and exposed and she laughed and called me a slut! I said, 'yeah, I guess I am' so she decided that she was going to write it on the board and make me stand next to it - saying... well, you know what it said."

Warren sat there, engrossed in the story Holly was telling him of her own blackmail.

She continued "All the while, the phone is pinging and she is saying how much you are loving the pictures, which is turning me on even more...

... before I know it, she has me sitting on my desk, masturbating furiously, whilst she continues to take pictures."

"Eventually, she puts down the camera and walks over to me, bends down and runs her tongue straight along my slit, then when she gets to my clit, she flicks her tongue over it. I was sooo horny, I came right there and then" Holly said, lowering her head down towards Warren's throbbing cock.

Warren let out a moan as she engulfed it, dragging her tongue firmly from the head and down his shaft, her hand cradling his balls.

Warren sat back, enjoying the sensation and the image of his wife getting her pussy licked.

Suddenly, he sat bolt upright, a thought occurring to him. Holly recoiled slightly in shock as he abruptly brought the blow job to a close.

"Elliot had your phone!" Warren blurted out. "from when you took the pic of your tit, right up to the end?"

Holly looked at him, a little confused. "Yeah, why?" she asked.

"Why?" Warren replied "Why! Because she was sending me messages pretending to be you. She...she asked me to send a dick pic to her."

Holly sniggered. "Did she?"

Warren nodded.

"And did you?" Holly asked, wide eyed. Warren nodded again.

Holly laughed out loud. "Fuck, really? How much did you show?"

"In that pic, just my dick, but you, er she asked for more!" Warren said animatedly.

Holly's eyes widened "O.K. so what did you send?" she asked.

Warren took a deep breath. "She asked to see me cumming. I sent...I sent her a video of me facing the mirror."

Holly cackled with laughter "Shit, really?" she said. "Elliot has seen your cum face." Holly was laughing, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"It's not funny!" Warren stated. "I'd never have sent that if I knew someone else would see it!"

"It is a little funny" Holly laughed, still wiping the tears from her eyes. "And, besides, it's only Elliot."

"That makes it even worse" Warren said. "Now every time I see her I'll know that she has seen me naked...and..." Warren lowered his voice "and...cumming" he whispered.

Holly continued to grin, clearly not seeing his point.

She grabbed for his cock, but Warren brushed her hand away.

"How would you like it..." Warren asked, the irony of what he was saying, completely passing him by "if someone you knew and saw every day had seen you naked?"

For the briefest of seconds, Holly's demeanor flickered, before she composed herself.

"It wouldn't bother me" she shrugged.

"Really?" Warren asked "if someone you saw every day saw you naked?"

Holly shrugged again. "No, it's just a body."

Warren couldn't tell if she was bluffing or not, but either way, he wasn't going to waste the opportunity, taking out his phone.

Holly smiled "you gonna take my picture mister?" Warren nodded.

"And what ya gonna do with it?" Holly asked sultrily as she struck a pose.

"I'm gonna show it to someone you know, then they will know exactly what you look like naked" Warren replied. "Actually, I'm gonna film you" he said, flicking the phone to video mode.

"Mmmm..." Holly replied, as she started to play with the hem of her sweater.

"You're gonna film me taking this off?" She said pulling the hem up to just below her chest.

"Yeah, you're damn right I am" Warren affirmed.

Holly pulled the sweater off, looking into the camera.

"So, who are you going to show this to?" Holly asked.

Warren looked at her and felt his cock throbbing mercilessly. "I'm going to film you stripping naked and then I'm going to send it to Barry Snelling."

Holly flinched momentarily, before regaining her composure. Trying to maintain calmness in her voice she went on. "Oh yeah? You think he'd like to see my tits?" she said, toying with her t-shirt , exposing her stomach.

She looked at Warren as she instructed him "Start the recording now."

Holly looked directly at the camera and spoke as she peeled the t-shirt up her body. "Hey colleague. I've noticed you looking at me. Trying to see what I have under my shirt. Trying to get a glimpse at my bra. Well here it is."