Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 05

Story Info
Plans are made for Holly's ultimate exposure.
6.4k words
4.74
15.2k
26

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kamac
Kamac
178 Followers

It was inevitable the moment he had let slip to ProfessorxX that he had been sharing pictures with one of Holly's work colleagues. ProfessorxX had insisted that Warren organise a way for the three of them to talk.

He had done so, introducing Barry under his pseudonym 'Hank' and before he knew it, Warren was watching them exchanging pictures of his wife whilst he sat and did nothing. The sheer eroticism of watching his wife's pictures get traded like baseball cards right in front of him whilst he was powerless to stop it had him cumming over and over. When he was in the chatroom with them, he would be lucky to last minutes, yet he would carry on watching, his cock aching but knowing he was spent.

When he was at work, or out grocery shopping, he would think about the pictures they were trading and the ones that were going to be posted online for the whole world to see.

So far, neither Barry or ProfessorxX had exposed Holly's name. Warren knew he was grateful for this, not because of the damage it would do, but because once it was out, there would be no where left to go with his deviant fantasies.

Warren masturbated daily to the fantasy of the day when her pictures were spread far and wide, where every set was relabelled with Holly's full name. This was his ultimate tipping point, the thought of typing his wife's name in to google and seeing her exposed nude body staring back at him made him spasm from his very core.

He knew it would be the end of his marriage, the end of her career, most likely he would be treated like a pariah by their friends, but he didn't care. This was his most thought out and repeated fantasy. He got off on it being out of his control - that all he had to do was piss off either Barry or ProfessorxX and they would punish him in the most complete way.

That part of him desperately wanted to see it happen, scared him to his core, but the other part, the 'rational' part, used it as justification to continue doing whatever they asked.

They were at the point, where the requests were starting to get repetitive. They had seen every inch of her, multiple times, both in pictures and in videos. Yet, they kept asking, and Warren kept giving in to whatever they told him to show them, often needing to set up specific opportunities to take pictures when they asked for something he didn't have.

...................

A week before the Christmas party, Holly came home with a new dress.

Warren looked at her as she excitedly told him about it.

"Elliott gave it to me. She said it didn't fit her right and asked if I'd like to wear it to the party next week" Holly exclaimed, holding up the dress to show him.

"What's wrong with the one you bought last month?" Warren questioned, his mind wandering back to the impromptu display in the changing room.

"Well, this one is so much better quality, just look at it." Holly said, gently stroking her hand up and down the length of it. "The material is so light and it's just.... gorgeous" she enthused. "And...." she leaned in conspiratorially, "it cost over a grand".

Warren smiled at her and shrugged. "O.K, whatever makes you happy I guess. Are you gonna try it on?" he asked.

Holly started to step out of her work clothes, clearly desperate to try the dress on there and then.

"Wait" Warren cried, pulling out his phone. He pressed record and nodded for her to continue.

Holly smiled at him and shook her head, clearly finding it funny that he wanted more pictures of her stripping. Warren smiled back, as he recorded her slowly remove her top and skirt, maybe a little more sensually than she would have normally.

As Warren watched, he kept thinking how good this video would be for the chatroom.

The dress looked stunning on her. It clung to her like a second skin.

"Wow", Warren sighed. "That looks great." He raised his phone to take a picture of her, not for anything other than she looked stunning.

The flash went off and he looked at the picture he had taken in amazement. The flash had penetrated the fabric of her dress, making it nearly transparent. Holly's white bra and panties were clearly displayed, only a few shades duller than if she had just been stood there in her underwear.

"Can you send me that" Holly asked, breaking him from his semi hypnotised state. "I want to send it to Elliott and show her how well it fits."

Thinking on his feet, Warren replied "actually, let's take another one -- the flash has washed out your features."

He turned off the flash and snapped another pic. Studying it, he was relieved to see that the dress was completely opaque, without even a hint of her underwear showing. He forwarded it on to Holly then snapped a few more pics of her in her underwear as she stripped out of the dress and carefully hung it up.

......................................

That evening, both ProfessorxX and Barry were online. It didn't take Warren long to steer the conversation around to the dress Holly had brought home that evening.

Warren sent them the picture he had taken with the flash. He opened the file and looked closely at the image. Zooming in, he could make out Holly's cleavage under the dress, her belly button, even the tattoo on her hip.

"Damn" said Barry. "There is no way she doesn't know that the dress is see through -- just look at it".

Warren sent them the follow on photo where he hadn't used the flash.

"Wow" Barry replied. "It's like magic. I can't wait to see Holly in that on Saturday. I'm gonna have to remember my camera".

"Damn, I wish I could be there" ProfessorxX X responded. "Would be so hot to watch Holly giving everyone a show -- would love to see her smiling for the camera, not knowing that everyone that takes a picture is seeing straight through her dress."

There was a pause, before ProfessorxX X continued. "You should convince her not to wear underwear."

"Fuck. Think how hot it would be watching everyone take a picture of her, knowing they are going to get their own keepsake of her tits" Barry chimed in.

Warren felt his cock stirring. This was something he hadn't considered before. Watching his wife get exposed in front of all her work colleagues -- knowing everyone there would have the opportunity to own their own picture of her. That they would all see her breasts, know their shape, their size. Know what her nipples looked like.

There would be no way to contain it after that. There would be enough pictures of her that everyone would know. Even people that weren't there would surely hear about it. Would see the pictures.

Warren took out his cock and began to stroke it. He closed his eyes and imagined all her horny old colleagues posing for photos, Holly standing there, unknowingly baring her tits for them.

After a few minutes, Warren looked at the screen.

ProfessorxX -- Well, are you?

Warren -- Am I what?

ProfessorxX -- Going to convince her to leave her bra at home?

Warren -- I dunno. It's hot, but maybe taking things too far. She has to see these people every day.

Hank -- Yeah, but fuck. I'd love to have a pic of me standing next to Holly that I can have as my desktop wallpaper. See it every time I boot up the PC. That would be the best thing other than seeing her tits in the flesh.

ProfessorxX -- Are you all staying in a hotel afterwards?

Hank -- I am

Warren -- Yeah, us too. Why?

ProfessorxX -- you should get her drunk then take her back to your room and strip her whilst Hank watches.

ProfessorxX -- Actually, while Hank films it for me

Hank -- Fuck -- that would be so damn hot.

ProfessorxX -- make it a live stream 

Warren felt himself cumming as he read the exchange between them. The thought of him stripping his wife in the presence of Barry was mind blowing. It turned him on like he'd never felt before. That Barry would film it for a stranger that he'd never met took whole new level.

It was wrong. It was so wrong. And yet it was that thought that made Warren douse himself in cum. Looking down, he noticed he had sprayed all over his tshirt and the sofa.

"Fuck" he exclaimed to himself. He bade the others a goodnight and cleaned up the mess before sneaking upstairs and crawling in next to the dozing Holly. As he lay there, all he could think of was the deviant that he was. He imagined Holly lying on the bed of a hotel room, spread eagle as her work colleague filmed her naked body.

Her every secret exposed to him and the stranger on the other end of the live feed.

Warren felt his cock stir again as he lay there; wondering if this was the line he had to draw in the sand. Or whether, this was just the next stage in his perverted decent.

............

By the next night, Warren had made his decision. He waited for Holly to go to bed, then logged in to the private chat room. Both ProfessorxX and Barry were there.

Warren took a deep breath, knowing what he was about to do. Then he started to type.

Warren -- OK. Let's do it.

Hank -- You serious? Damn, Saturday is gonna be a helluva night.

ProfessorxX -- Lol. I knew you'd break. You're just a weak willed pervert at heart, huh?

Warren -- I think so, yeah. Something so goddamn hot about another man seeing my wife exposed in the flesh. I have jerked off twice thinking about it today.

Hank -- Sweet, so you just have to get her so drunk she doesn't notice me standing in the room filming her get naked.

Warren -- Yeah, that ain't gonna work. Holly never gets THAT drunk. Hasn't done in years and definitely not when she is with work colleagues.

ProfessorxX -- What then?

Warren -- Well, I was thinking, when she has had a few, she gets pretty amorous and usually up for a bit of fun.

Hank - 

Warren -- I might be able to convince her to break out the blindfold and handcuffs

Hank -- Fuck, even better. It will be so hot watching her, helpless and naked. Unaware that I am looking at her.

Hank - Filming her

Hank -- Touching her.

Warren gasped at that last comment. He hadn't considered that. Barry looking at her was one thing. But touching his wife? Feeling her soft breasts with his little pervert hands. Maybe running a finger down her slit. Maybe even going inside her.

'Fuck' Warren thought to himself. Could he let this man that Holly couldn't stand touch her naked body. Film her, while she lay there, unaware of his presence. He thought about what might happen. Would he stay whilst Warren fucked her? Film her getting fucked. Would he film her having an orgasm, maybe Warren could give her a facial and Barry could film that. Maybe Barry could give her a facial. 'Fuck' Warren thought again as he felt himself cumming in his jeans at the thought. The depravity turning him on so much, he hadn't even had chance to pull his cock out.

Warren -- Gotta go. Got a mess to clean up

Warren logged off. Ashamed of himself. Once more conflicted over whether his shame was for getting turned on by the thought of Holly's hated colleague spraying his cum down her throat, or the fact he was actually considering going through with it.

Over the next couple of days, Warren was in turmoil. He knew in his heart of hearts that letting Barry in to look at, film and probably molest his bound, unaware wife was going too far, but he could think of little else.

He pictured her lying there, blindfolded, as the colleague she despised most looked at her, salivated over her nakedness. He imagined Barry getting bold and reaching out to touch her, squeeze her breast, pinch her nipple. He would reach down and spread her pussy with his fingers, maybe taste her. And then, he would pull out his cock as she naively opened her mouth thinking it was her husband.

She would be unaware. She would go in to work on the Monday, having no idea that her work enemy had groped her. No idea that she had put his cock in her mouth. No idea that she had taken his cum in her belly.

Warren wasn't going to do it. It was just a fantasy, nothing more. He wouldn't let Barry in. He'd call the whole thing off, before it got out of hand.

'Even still' he thought to himself, 'it couldn't hurt to pack their blindfold and handcuffs, just in case'.

..........................

Saturday was a torrent of emotions for Warren. He juggled nervousness with an intense lust every time he looked at Holly. She had gone to get her hair done in the morning and she was looking stunning.

As they packed for the hotel, Warren hesitated, looking down at the handcuffs lying at the bottom of his overnight bag. Should he take them out now? He wondered. That way, he definitely wouldn't be tempted.

He stared down at them lost in thought, not realising Holly had come round to his side of the bed and was now alongside him, staring into his bag. Before he knew what was happening, she reached in and pulled out the cuffs.

"So what have we here?" she asked, a quizzical look on her face, but accompanied by a smile. "Planning something special, were we?"

"I... er... well thought maybe after the party...." Warren stammered, feeling himself go red.

"You thought you'd get lucky huh?" Holly replied, now smiling broadly. "But not just getting lucky, oh no, that's not enough for you, you wanna go kinky" she laughed.

Warren just shrugged, not really sure what he could say.

"With all my colleagues in the hotel. You bad boy." She smiled. "I just hope I don't scream too loud, that would really be embarrassing" she laughed, tossing the cuffs back in to the holdall and walking out of the room.

Warren stared down at them in shock. So, that was it. Now she knew and would be expecting for the cuffs to come out when they went to bed.

He sighed. It had just got a lot harder not to go through with Barry and ProfessorxX's plan.

.........

They checked in to the hotel early so that they could take advantage of the spa facilities that were a complimentary addition to their room.

As they let themselves in to their suite, Warren stared at the bed and let a wry smile cross his lips as he noticed the four posts at each corner, thinking how perfect they would be for cuffing his unsuspecting wife to, almost as if the universe wanted him to go through with his perverted plan.

To confirm fate's plan for them, Holly had gone straight over to the bed and vigorously shook the posts, turning to smile at him.

"Yep, they should do the trick" she giggled.

Warren smiled nervously and heaved their bags on to the bed.

"I'm gonna go down and take advantage of the swimming pool before it gets too busy" she said rummaging through her bag. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, in a sec" Warren responded, his emotions conflicting with his depraved fetish.

Holly shrugged and grabbed a bikini and towel and headed out of their room, leaving Warren to take stock of where he was going to draw the line.

He pulled out his phone, to see if Barry or ProfessorxX were on line.

Barry, or 'Hank' as he still referred to himself on the chat room, was there. Within seconds of Warren logging on, he had pinged him.

Hank -- Excited for tonight, cowboy?

Warren -- actually... having second thoughts.

Warren -- don't think I can go through with it

Hank -- LOL. Of course you can.

Hank -- You want to see Holly exposed

Hank -- You want to watch me as I grope her bare tits

Hank -- Admit it

Warren looked at the screen. He did want it. But he had to draw the line.

Warren -- No. I think I have gone far enough

Warren -- Besides, I forgot to bring the handcuffs

Hank -- then use the cord from the complimentary robes

Warren -- It would be hot, but I'm putting my foot down.

Hank -- Just picture something for me, ok?

Warren -- ok

Hank -- I want you to imagine Holly, lying naked and blindfolded on the bed, a sheet draped across her, covering her modesty.

Hank -- I am in the corner of the room, standing quietly as you go over to the bed.

Hank -- Then, you look over at me as you take hold of the sheet and slowly reveal Holly's naked breasts to me.

Hank -- you peel the sheet down, past her stomach, stopping momentarily at her hips, before peeling it further, showing me her freshly shaven pussy. Her lips are puffy and wet in anticipation

Warren felt his cock stirring as he imagined it.

Hank -- She lies there unaware as I come over to the bed and run my hand up her leg, a finger lingering on her pussy. You stand back and film it for Prof X to watch.

Hank -- Admit it. You want this to happen.

Warren -- No. I don't.

Warren sat there, throbbing. He held his breath, hoping Hank didn't see through his weak lie.

Who was he kidding -- the thought of this ... this snivelling weasel of a man touching his gorgeous wife was all he had thought about all week. He loved the thought of Holly lying there helpless, and the man who until not that long ago, could only imagine her beautiful body, now having all the power, not only able to look at her whenever he wanted, but being able to recall the feel of her most intimate parts whenever he wanted.

Warren was sorely tempted to jerk off quickly and relieve some of the tension, but he reconsidered, concluding that Holly would be wondering where he had got to.

He looked at his phone.

There was one new message from Hank, alongside a PDF attachment.

Hank -- You'll stick to the plan, or this gets slipped under the door of every room in the hotel. I made 50 copies just to be on the safe side.

Warren gulped and looked at the attachment. The first 10 pages were a copy of the conversations between Hank, ProfessorxX and Warren. If that wasn't damning enough, the next 2 pages were Warren's highlights reel. All the most incriminating quotes he had typed.

There were a further 8 pages showing various nude pictures of Holly, with the final one giving a link to an online storage facility.

Warren followed the link, already knowing what he would find.

Moments later, it was confirmed to him, as he reviewed every single picture he had shared of Holly, neatly arranged by date.

Warren felt his legs go weak. This was threatening everything. Holly's teaching career would be over. His marriage wouldn't be far behind. He would lose his wife, the house, everything.

All too quickly, Warren came to the conclusion that he had no choice. He couldn't risk the chance that Hank wasn't bluffing. Warren realised that he didn't even have any proof that Hank was really Barry. He had been too clever for him. He had given Warren just enough information to guess, but had never actually confirmed anything.

'Damn' Warren fumed. If Hank did go through with it, there would be no fall out headed his way. It would just be Warren's wild allegations and to be fair, if everything did get out, Warren couldn't imagine anyone really listening to Warren's accusations of who the identity of his chat buddy was anyway.

Warren -- OK. You win. I will let you in.

Hank -- Not good enough.

Hank -- tell me what will happen tonight

Hank -- what you want to happen.

Warren gulped. This was it. This was his low point. Slowly he began to type.

Warren -- Tonight, I will strip my wife naked, tie her to the bed and blindfold her. Once she is helpless, I will let you in to the room. I will watch as you touch her intimately. I will film her as she unwittingly puts your cock in her mouth and her freshly shaved cunt.

Kamac
Kamac
178 Followers
12