Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to take a photo of my wife Holly Marksmith with your cum in her mouth, moments before she swallows it. I will give you copies of any pictures or videos that I take so that you can relive this evening any time you want.

I want you to use my wife in any way that you want, whilst I watch helplessly.

Hank -- Good boy. I want you to text me when she is ready.

Warren sank in to the chair. He felt devastated. He had just put in writing his depraved fantasy, offering up his wife in any way her work colleague wanted. He had no choice but to go through with it. He would stand there and let it happen. He knew this. He also knew, looking down at his throbbingly hard cock, as if confirmation was required, that this turned him on more than anything else he had ever experienced.

.....................

It took Warren nearly 10 minutes for his erection to go down sufficiently for him to be able to pull on a pair of swimming trunks and head down to the spa area.

He arrived and scanned for Holly, spotting her in the shallow end of the pool, talking with a couple of colleagues from the school. Warren new them by sight to be other members of the English department, but couldn't recall their names of the top of his head.

She had her arms out of the pool, leaning back against the side, her breasts popping in and out of view with the motion of the water. Something she was saying had the others entranced.

As Warren got closer, he couldn't help but notice the yellow and pink bikini top Holly was wearing was a new one. The cups seemed to mould to the shape of her breasts, creating a captivating view to the three men in attendance. As he got closer still, Warren realised that not only were Holly's nipples poking out quite obviously from the front of her top, but the material had a slight transparency to it. He could just make out the darker area of her nipple and he was at least three times further away than the men she was chatting to.

Holly sat back, seemingly oblivious to her slight wardrobe malfunction, laughing at something one of them had said.

When she saw Warren had arrived, she called out for him to join them. The men she was with looked round and started to look a little sheepish now that Warren was there.

He climbed in and leisurely swam over to the group. As he got closer, he was transfixed by Holly's breasts. The difference in colour between her breast and nipple was quite obvious and the material was thin enough that you could make out the individual bumps and crinkles around her areola.

Warren felt his cock start to pulse under the water at the sight. There was no way that every single man there hadn't noticed.

"Hey baby" Holly smiled as he swam up. "We were just talking about tonight, it'll be really great to let some steam off after a really taxing few weeks."

"Yeah, the students can be right little pricks in the run up to Christmas" one of the gathered onlookers chimed in.

"We have been updating the Faculty Facebook page with a few pics" Holly went on.

"Yeah?" Warren replied, caught a little off guard.

Holly stood up and turned around for her phone that was out by the side of the pool, placed next to 3 others. It was a little outside of her reach, so she leant forward, her body leaning over the side of the pool, affording Warren a fantastic view of her bikini covered behind. Warren caught his breath as he saw the bottoms had the same effect as the top, Holly's butt crack semi visible through the material as she stretched forward.

Holly turned and stood swiping through her phone, the three men nervously avoiding eye contact with either her or Warren.

Warren's gaze fell down Holly's body, his attention drawn by the front of her bikini bottoms. The material on the front was exactly the same as the back, but the view was ten times better.

The pink and yellow material clung obscenely to Holly's pussy, outlining her lips and hinting at the small tuft of hair hidden below. Squinting, Warren could just about make out the pointy nub of her clit, and he was sure, he wasn't the first person to realise that this afternoon.

Warren looked up and saw Holly was offering him her phone. He took it and scrolled through the pictures. There were 10 or so of varying members of the group, posing, pulling faces etc. He looked closely at them. All the ones with Holly in either had someone else blocking the view of her breasts and pussy, or she was submerged in the water.

Warren forced a smile. "These are great, you sure look like you are having fun" he told her.

"Yeah, we wanted to show everyone who isn't staying over what they are missing" Holly smiled innocently.

"Actually, now you are here, you can take one of all of us together" Holly said reaching back out of the pool and grabbing a second phone.

She passed the phone down to one of the guys in the group, who took it nervously and unlocked the screen.

Warren looked at her quizzically. "Oh, Darren's phone has a much better camera, so Mike suggested we use that one for all the pics" Holly explained.

Warren noticed that another of the guys seemed intent on not making eye contact.

The smile on Warren's face felt more fake than ever, but he took the phone and took a step back.

"Come on guys, huddle in" Holly roused as she stood there, the water coming to mid-thigh on her.

Finally deciding Warren had no objection, or at least that he wasn't going to say anything, the one Warren worked out to be Mike shrugged and stood up next to Holly.

Warren took a picture of the two of them whilst waiting for the others to get in to position.

Holly was right. The camera on Darren's phone was spectacular. He zoomed in and could pick out the individual goosebumps and beads or water on Holly's skin.

He panned down and saw the definite bumps of Holly's nipples captured in high definition on the screen in front of him. Her areola obvious by the slightly darker shade surrounding the bumps in her bikini.

Warren tapped back on the phone and called up the photo gallery. He saw there were 30 or so pictures of the group and nearly all of them had Holly at the front and centre.

Warren felt his cock stir as he realised that these friends of Holly's had already seen everything she was exposing in this skimpy bikini. Even if he wanted to, there was no use in objecting now. Maybe he could delete all the pictures they had taken, assuming that no one else had taken any, or that Darren hadn't sent them on to anyone else. But, he didn't want to. It was so hot knowing these guys had been taking pics of Holly in her revealing bikini. That they had taken advantage of her naivety and would pass around the group a whole series of pictures that detailed the shape of her breasts, the size of her nipples, hell even the outline of her pussy.

He scrolled up through the pictures and stopped dead in his tracks. There was one that was taken under the water. It looked like it had been taken on the fly, the angle was a little off centre and it was mostly just pictures of anonymous legs. The one difference and clearly the subject of the photo, front and centre Warren could see Holly's bikini bottoms had shifted slightly and one lip was almost poking free of the suit. There was no way this was an accidental photo. Someone had taken it specifically to see his wife's pussy.

Warren just stood there staring at the picture until he was brought back by Holly calling his name.

"Warren, you with us?" she joked.

Warren looked up, still stunned. They were all stood there, posing, ready for Warren to snap the picture.

He raised the phone up framing them all in, realising that he was now complicit in providing photos of his wife in her compromising swimwear.

He pressed the button and the phone clicked to indicate it had taken a picture. They changed positions slightly and he snapped another.

Warren assessed the pictures, confirming they were as clear as crystal. The impression of Holly's breasts captured for all to see.

"Lets do another -- something goofy" Holly suggested. They mucked about in the pool, pulling faces, striking poses, whilst Warren captured them with the camera.

The fact that he was capturing pictures of her in her completely indecent bikini thrilled him immensely. It turned him on to share his wife's body with these men, to let them look at her, to assess every inch of her body, both now and forever more.

'Damn' Warren thought. 'Forever'. The thrill of that realisation sent a spark to the very tip of his penis, emboldening him further.

"I have an idea" Warren spoke, talking before he had really had chance to consider the consequences "why don't you get out and I'll take one of them guys pretending to push you in."

"Sure" Holly smiled, and started to pull herself out of the pool.

Four sets of eyes followed her behind as she lifted herself out and stood by the side of the pool.

"Guys?" Holly gestured, conscious that she was the only one on the side.

Mike hopped up and looked a little hesitant as he stood up.

Warren smiled inwardly, spotting Mike's trunks were pitching out a little further than normal.

"Come on Tony" Mike shouted down to the third guy, "get out so we can take this pic before my dick shrivels up inside me."

Warren noticed Holly's almost imperceptible glance down at the front of Mike's trunks.

Holly, Mike and Tony stood on the side imitating pushing Holly in and Warren took the picture. Whilst it definitely captured her nipples and the outline of her slit through the semi transparent bikini, the pose looked fake and not what he had imagined.

"No, that doesn't work, looks too staged" Warren called out to them.

"Why don't we pick her up, then we can make it look more real, like we are really gonna throw her in" Mike offered.

Warren felt himself nodding as the two guys stooped either side of Holly and lifted her into the air, each holding her at mid thigh.

Holly half screamed, half laughed in shock as she felt herself being lifted into the air.

Warren watched as ahead of him, his beautiful wife was hoisted into the air by her two work colleagues, each with one hand under her thigh, the other near the small of her back.

They stood there waiting for Warren to take the picture. As they stood there, Holly wriggled, as if trying to get free. She was laughing along with them as they started a rocking motion back and forward. As they rocking became more exaggerated, Holly's legs started to open.

Warren stood and watched as Holly was held up and displayed infront of him. He heard someone mutter 'wow' under their breath and became acutely aware that the third guy, Darren, was stood next to him getting the same view.

Warren felt his cock rising in his trunks as he held the phone up to take the picture.

"O.K, hold still" Warren heard himself saying.

They stopped rocking and held Holly in position. Her legs held 2 foot apart. Warren looked through the viewfinder and took in the image in front of him.

Holly was framed front and centre. Her arms behind the 2 guys holding her, having the effect of pushing her breasts forward, straining against the fabric of the bikini top. Holly's nipples pressed hard in to the fabric, every bump and contour transferred through the material, the shape of her areola easily discernible by the darker shade of the fabric.

Warren's focus moved lower, taking in the obscene sight that her bikini bottoms gave. The taught material covering her pussy displayed every crease and fold. Holly's clit prominently displayed, almost poking a hole through the material.

Holly's pussy was engulfing the fabric as it disappeared between her lips, with less than half an inch wide strip covering what modesty she had left. Warren looked at the image presented to him, innocent and yet obscene at the same time. Without hesitation, he pressed the shutter and captured the image for her colleagues to enjoy.

"Got it" he called up to them, giving the phone back to Darren who showed great restraint in not going straight to the picture to view the results.

"Ok, on three" Mike said starting to rock Holly once again.

"Don't you dare" Holly screamed, a big smile on her face.

They two guys counted down from three, the swinging getting more and more elaborate.

On 'one' they made out to throw her in, then, at the last second pulled back as she squealed.

"Do it" Darren jeered from the water.

Warren looked on, watching these three men having fun with his naïve and exposed young wife.

"Yeah, chuck her in" Warren chimed in.

"They won't do that" Holly laughed, "They wouldn't dare."

Mike and Tony started to lower Holly to the ground. As they were putting her down, she whispered "Pussies" just loud enough for them to hear.

Taking the bait, both raised her back into the air.

"OK. On three" Mike repeated "One, Two..."

As they shouted three, Holly was hurled into the air.

She came down with a huge splash, fully submerging and staying under the frothy water for a few seconds. Warren looked up at the two guys whose grins had started to drop over the amount of time Holly stayed under.

All of a sudden, she emerged, bursting out of the water.

"Fuck, I can't believe you did that" she shouted incredulously. The two guys looked down at her stunned.

When she turned around to face Warren and Darren, he could see why. The jolt of the water had knocked her right breast completely free of her bikini top. Warren just stared at her as she stood there with her bare nipple and gorgeous round breast on display.

Holly ran her fingers through her hair roughly combing it back.

In a daze, Warren heard Darren say smile and turned to see him raising his phone and snapping a picture of Holly, standing there, tit out and smiling at the camera.

Warren caught his eye, and Darren met his gaze before giving him a broad grin and winking.

There was another splash as the other guys jumped in, causing Holly to squeal again. Mike swam under the water and came up between Holly's legs, lifting her on to his shoulders as he rose. She hovered in mid-air momentarily, before he fell backwards tossing her back into the water with another squeal.

Holly came up spluttering and rubbing her eyes, completely unaware that her other breast had worked itself free of her top. Warren stared at her frozen as Darren raised the phone and snapped another few pictures whilst she was distracted.

"You alright Hol?" Tony called over. "You seem to have come loose."

Holly looked puzzled for a second, then looked down and seeing her bare breasts out in the open shrieked and collapsed back into the water frantically readjusting her top.

When she re-emerged, everything was fully covered, though her nipples still threatened to burst through her bikini top.

"Fuckers" she said to the group as a whole, Warren not 100% sure whether he was included in that comment.

"I think it's time we go" Holly said to the group but looking directly at Warren.

"Yeah, you're right" he replied, not sure if he was in trouble or not.

"It's been fun" Darren shouted out to them as they climbed the steps at the far end of the pool.

"Yeah, I bet" Holly shouted back "with a free show thanks to that jackass" she said, looking over at Mike.

Warren shrunk into the background, not wanting to face Holly's wrath, though he couldn't truly tell if she was angry or not. Mike made a shrug of his shoulders trying to show his innocence.

"See you bastards later" Holly smiled and walked off wrapping her towel around her.

Warren caught up to her as she entered the lift up to their suite.

"Well that was embarrassing" Holly mused as they travelled up. "Why didn't you tell me my tits were out?"

"I, err, I guess I froze in shock" Warren offered as explanation.

"Well, it's just lucky Tony warned me before Darren got it into his head to take a picture. God, those guys are always trying it on. If they had a picture of my tits it'd be half way around the faculty room by Monday." Holly said with a smile still.

Warren's cock sprang to life again.

"That'll teach me for wearing this" she said, plucking at one of the straps poking out from the top of her towel.

"Yeah, maybe" Warren responded "but I like it. Is it new?"

"Oh, it was an early Christmas present from Elliott. Though, she said I'd get my main present later" Holly offered.

"Yeah?" Warren replied "Any idea what it is?"

"No," Holly shrugged, "all she would say is apparently, it's something we'll both enjoy."


12