All Comments on 'Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 05'

by Kamac

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to see more of Holly and Warren

Elliot is a real card. Looks like this is heading where I originally thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The dress

Whatever about the proposed sexual assault (different strokes for different folks), I am really looking forward to the see-through dress and the party. I LOVE the thought of that and that it allows the husband to plausible deniability! He can claim he knew nothing about it and say he didn't notice the dress become momentarily see-through when her colleagues were taking photos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Was worried this story was gonna get stale, but this chapter is full of delights. I like how you've used different forms of exposure, downblouse, see thru, wardrobe malfunction etc. throughout the story. Excellent chapter and I immensely look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SUPERB !

Hank's and Professor x's intentions and desires are,to a certain extent,predictable and expected of two old perverts.I have to say,where this story arc has really become explosive is the interplay between Holly and her work mates.The sheer,animalistic erotic charge has just shifted up to another level.Time will tell if you decide to pursue this line of the narrative.I really hope you do,there is a lot of mileage in it and you do it so very well.Really high calibre writing.Well done indeed.

blunderwolfblunderwolfover 3 years ago

Enjoying it so far. Hope to see more focus on the online exposure barely held together, or not at all eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting better and better

Great stuff mate, love where the story is heading

Can't wait for the next installment! Ended on a cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love every chapter so far

Can't wait for chapters 6,7, and 8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
next chapters

when can we expect to see the next chapters!?

KamacKamacover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

Loved reading them all.

Writing the final part now. Drop me a private message if you can guess how it ends. If you're right, I'll send you the story to read ahead of publishing on here. K

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08over 3 years ago
great story

i love your writing

keep making us fantasize

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
See thru dress

Cannot wait for her to be wearing that see thru dress with her unaware!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Party

Excited to read about her wearing the dress to the party and her colleagues taking a ton of pictures of her while she’s unaware of her level of exposure.

carbilz4carbilz4over 3 years ago

Keep it going, this is such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is such a good story

Personally prefer the Hank/ProfessorxX interplay to the see-through dress but impressed you can pull so many people along into the depths of your imagination.

Would be sad to see it end at part 6, there are several avenues you have opened that shout for further parts, such as Holy having to deal with the fallout of her dress photos (colleague blackmail sub-plot? Maybe steered by Hank? Where Warren only finds out by photos send by Hank - think he'd find that hot but conflicting), Hank getting Warren to setup another visit to Holly (assuming that happens in part 6 :-) but on marital bed, perhaps with ProfessorxX, and/or with Wedding dress, perhaps with Warren forced to give Holly a roofie.

Just so many paths to explore - poor Holly...

Please keep up the excellent writing!

aaroraarorabout 3 years ago
Elliott needs to learn of the pictures

I think Elliott needs to find Warren's posts on the forum, recognize H, and contact Warren. She would know exactly who would be the only one to be able to post it all. Her blackmail could involve him too... Maybe she insists he fucks H while H licks her, and gets it all on film?

nairdahnairdahabout 3 years ago

When's the next chapter? I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn I need more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please go on with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this series! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Last chapter?? But there's so much more that can happen! You've got such a great premise and have set it all up so nicely. Would be a shame to rush it all to conclusion. It feels like a network just cancelled one of my favorite new shows and the writers are now rushing to write an ending to the series in the middle of the first season.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so excited for the next one! These are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't leave us hanging! Can't wait to find out what happens to Holly and Warren

Grinder0000Grinder0000over 2 years ago

This is so great when is the next part coming out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous