Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warren handed the phone back, a wave of nauseous nervousness momentarily overwhelming him, before he looked at his sweet wife standing there and the sheer thrill of her innocent exposure took hold. As the boy took hold of the phone, Warren's only thought was how often he would jerk off to the thought of his wife's picture being shared amongst all the boy's former school friends. How they would all get to see her tits, all get to keep their own copy to look at whenever they wanted. Warren's cock throbbed at the thought.

Holly suddenly spotted Elliott walking in to the room and after briefly pointing her and Chris out to Warren, headed off in their direction. Warren looked around, assessing the room and how many people were here, when he heard a whispered 'holy fuck' behind him. He turned to observe the boy and his friend hunched over the screen of his phone, no doubt discovering his wife's indecency.

Warren's cock pulsed again.

.........

Warren skirted round the periphery of the party for the next hour or so, surveying the crowd and ensuring Holly always had a cocktail in her hand. He was aware on at least four occasions of Holly posing with one of the younger partygoers, each time the picture was taken on the partygoers phone by a third party and each time the flash was on.

Every time it happened, Warren felt his cock pulse at the thought of another former pupil owning a picture of Holly's exposed breasts to jerk off to, share with his friends, maybe post online. He was getting lost in the fantasy, thinking of the picture from tonight being shared far and wide. There were websites that specialised in those type of candid unaware pictures, not to mention memes and countless other avenues.

Warren kept reminding himself that this was different to when he shared her pictures. This wasn't his fault. It wasn't Holly's fault. If anything, the blame lay with the boys taking the pictures. Surely if they were decent and conscientious members of society, they would have seen that the picture captured something it wasn't supposed to and delete it immediately.

That was what he would do, right? Warren chuckled. No way in hell is that what he would have done. If he, by some bizarre stroke of good fortune, found himself in possession of a topless pic of his hottest teacher from when he was at school, then he would have worn his cock out jerking off to it. He'd make copies in case something happened to the original, then he would phone all his friends and become the most popular guy in school when he shared his good fortune.

Warren smiled again, and walked over to Holly, who was still standing, drink in hand chatting animatedly with Elliott and Chris.

Holly looked over at him as he walked up "Having fun?" she shouted over the music.

He nodded enthusiastically, questioning whether fun was the best way of describing the thrill ride he was on that night.

Suddenly, it occurred to Warren that he didn't have any pictures of his own this evening, so after digging in to his pocket, he held up his phone, motioning to take a picture of Holly.

She turned to face him, front on, with her arm around Elliott's waist and they both smiled broadly as he snapped the picture. The flash lit them both up momentarily before fading back into darkness.

They shifted position slightly and Warren took another picture.

Smiling, Warren gestured for one more and Elliott turned and wiggled her behind towards the camera, looking over her shoulder at Warren as she did. He took the picture, capturing Elliott's provocative pose and Holly breaking out in to laughter.

They turned back towards Chris and a couple of other colleagues they were talking with and Warren found himself on the periphery again.

As subtly as he could, Warren headed towards the bathroom to take a look at the pictures in more detail.

He pulled up the first image the moment the stall door was closed.

Holly stood smiling, her arm around Elliott's waist. The flash perfectly penetrating her dress, the size and shape of Holly's breasts clearly defined. Warren double tapped on the image, enlarging it. Here nipples were so clearly shown it was obscene. Holly had 2 inch wide areola, a couple of shades darker than the rest of her skin with half inch nipples. Every detail was shown. He zoomed in as far as he could on his phone and could even count her freckles if he wanted.

Returning the image to normal size, Warren took in the rest of the picture. Holly's panties were clearly discernible. Brief, but covering everything important. He could see the pattern of the lace and frills, her shapely legs displayed, the little tattoo on her hip. Warren's cock ached at the thought of those boys owning this view of his wife. Of seeing her displayed -- unaware and delightfully exposed.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated with a message from ProfessorxX.

'How's it going? Did she wear the dress?'

Warren responded by sending the picture he had just been looking at.

ProfessorxX - Hot. The stupid slut has no idea everyone can see her tits. Who is the other girl?

Warren - Her friend

ProfessorxX - Name?

Warren - Elliott

ProfessorxX - She's sexy too. Ever fucked her?

Warren - I wish

ProfessorxX - Would you if you had the chance?

Warren - In a heartbeat

ProfessorxX - Think Holly would mind?

Warren - Not if she doesn't find out :)

ProfessorxX - Wise words. Enjoying seeing Holly exposed?

Warren - Yes. It's unbelievably hot. Like a drug. So many people have seen her tits

ProfessorxX - Did they take photos?

Warren - Yes. They all have their own personal collection. I love it

ProfessorxX - Bet they'll all be going home and beating off to their former teacher

Warren - I know I would

ProfessoxX - Here's your next challenge.

ProfessorxX - Get her to take her panties off. Get her naked under that dress.

Warren's cock sprang to life at the thought. That would be the hottest thing in the world. His wife's pussy on display for all her colleagues and former students. He reached down and squeezed his cock.

Warren - Too difficult.

Warren - There's no way to get her to do that.

ProfessorxX - You have one hour. Otherwise, I will send 5 nude pics of Holly to a random friend on facebook and tell them you sent them to me. Want to take the risk they keep it to themselves?

'Fuck' Warren thought. This wasn't good.

Warren - Don't do that. I'll try

ProfessorxX - You have an hour for photographic proof.

Warren stood there dumbfounded. Holly wasn't adverse to going pantyless when they were out, but he'd never seen her do it around people she worked with.

This would be impossible.

As he was thinking things through, two boys burst in to the bathroom noisily talking.

"Holy fuck man, you have to get a picture of you with her. I am telling you, it is so hot having this on my phone"

Warren stopped dead still, straining to listen.

"Can you imagine jerking off all over these"

"I just want to stick my face in them"

"Damn shame she is wearing panties. I bet she has a gorgeous cunt"

"What do you reckon, shaved or hairy"

"Definitely shaved. All the better for going down on"

"Damn, I'm not gonna be able to look her in the eye"

"Don't worry, I doubt she expects you to. No one wears a dress with their tits out and expects you to make eye contact"

Warren had his cock in his hand as he heard them leave, laughing to each other. He was so turned on he felt he could explode at any minute. To hear two boys so unashamedly talking about his wife's breasts was incredible. He knew he had to try, he was desperate for the next former pupil to get a picture of her naked under her dress.

Reluctantly, Warren put his throbbing cock back in his briefs and zipped up his fly.

He walked out of the bathroom, giving it one final squeeze before re-entering the bustle of the party. Almost immediately, he saw Holly coming out of the ladies bathroom and walked over to her.

"Having fun?" he asked, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Yeah, but I am looking forward to tonight more. I can't wait to get you up to bed and have some kinky fun"

Warren smiled, loving how Holly got when she was horny.

"Mmm, sounds good. I'm gonna enjoy tying you to the bed and having my wicked way with you. I am going to eat you out until you scream" Warren replied, trying to keep Holly on edge.

"Oh god, I am so wet right now" Holly whispered in his ear "so fucking wet".

"Damn" Warren answered. "Show me".

"What?" Holly stared at him.

"Go back in to the bathroom and take off your panties and give them to me" Warren said, trying to sound forceful.

Holly's eyes lit up and she smiled at the thought of doing something so brazen. "O.K" she said and spun around, her dress flaring around her as she twisted.

Warren watched her butt wiggle as she walked away from him, conscious of how hard his cock remained, straining against his underwear.

........

Warren looked around, conscious that he was on the verge of hyperventilating. He had just manipulated his sweet innocent wife in to showing everyone here her bare pussy. He looked at the crowds of people chatting in their groups, and wondered how many of them would see Holly exposed. How many would leave tonight with their own souvenir of her exposure.

He stood there, imagining all the pictures that had been taken already. All those former classmates sharing Holly's pictures in their chat groups, each of them getting to own a piece of her exposure. Warren looked down as something was soft was placed in his hand. He brought it up to inspect it, not really realising what it was, but was stopped.

"Not on the fucking dancefloor" Holly scolded him in a hushed tone.

He looked down and realised Holly had just placed her panties in his hand.

"Fuck" Warren whispered, "you did it."

Holly nodded. And smiled nervously.

"Yep, wearin' nothin' but this dress and these shoes"

Warren leaned in and kissed her. "You are so hot."

He placed the damp material in his pocket and took Holly's hand, leading her further on to the dance floor.

They danced, Holly in her own little world moving with the rhythm of the music, Warren captivated by the bounce of Holly's breasts as she moved. Glancing outwards, Warren noticed that they had started to attract a bit of an audience. 7 or 8 of the former students had stopped talking amongst themselves and were studiously watching Warren and Holly dance -- well, watching Holly. Warren doubted they would be able to pick him out of a line up.

As the song came to an end and Holly motioned to leave the dancefloor, Warren could see the disappointment in the boys faces.

As they walked to the bar, Holly spotted a wiry old man and waved him down.

"Warren, this is Alfred Pickford, the school's headmaster. Alfred, this is my husband Warren." Holly said, to both men.

"Ah, pleasure to meet you" Pickford said, extending out his hand.

"Likewise" Warren replied.

"I must say, it is a shame you are going Holly. You have been a breath of fresh air around the place" Pickford went on, turning his attention to Holly.

"Yeah, I'll really miss the place; and the people" Holly said, casting her eye around the room.

"Warren, can you take a picture of me and Alfred" Holly asked, offering over her phone.

Warren froze. Up to now, with the exception of the ones taken by her former students, all the pictures had been on his phone, He could control those. Make sure she didn't see them.

"Oh, yes, what a good idea" Pickford replied. "And you must send me a copy."

"Of course, I can whatsapp it straight over" Holly smiled.

Warren took Holly's phone and held it up, nervously. He framed her and Alfred front and centre and pressed the shutter. It made a click sound to indicate the picture had been taken, but no flash. Warren breathed a sigh of release and handed Holly back her phone.

They continued talking with Alfred as Holly tapped at her screen. Shaking her head, she looked up and spoke "I can't get a signal in here. Maybe it's be easier if we just took another picture with your phone."

"Of course" Pickford said, reaching in to his jacket pocket. He unlocked it and passed it to Warren.

Warren took it and on autopilot raised the screen so that it was at eyelevel. He looked through the viewfinder, lining up the image so that Holly and Alfred were perfectly centred and he pressed the shutter.

Momentarily, there was a flash of light, before fading away. Alfred's phone briefly showed the image that had just been taken, before returning to camera mode.

Whilst brief, it was sufficient to confirm what Warren had suspected, Holly's breasts were highlighted by the flash. Her nipples sticking out like two beacons. But where before, her panties had shown through the dress, now there was nothing to protect her modesty except the folds of the dress. Warren couldn't be sure, but he thought the brief image had shown the outline of her vulva.

Breathing rapidly, he handed back Alfred's phone and took out his own. "Let's get one more, just in case that last one didn't come out" Warren proposed.

He wasn't sure how convincing an argument that was as they could have just reused either Holly's or Alfred's phone, but the evenings alcohol intake had left everyone a little slow on the uptake.

Holly and Alfred smiled again as Warren snapped the third picture.

The flash went off and Holly was again rendered nearly nude in her evening gown. Warren had longer to inspect this one, and he suddenly took an intake of breath. The flash had done its job. It perfectly displayed Holly, in all her glory. Her beautiful breasts and perfect nipples, her belly button and tattoo; and most stunning of all, her magnificent bare, shaven pussy.

Pickford continued talking with Holly as Warren stared at the picture. When... how... Holly must have shaved herself bald after they came back from the pool. Wow. In the entire time he had known her, she had always kept her pubic hair neat, but always there, never bald. She had said the last time she shaved it off was at uni and it had got her some merciless teasing from her flatmates at the time. He zoomed in on the picture. You could see everything. You'd be forgiven for thinking that she was wearing flesh coloured panties until you saw the unmistakable line of her lips. He felt himself starting to sweat, looking at the sheer perverseness of his beautiful innocent wife, standing next to her stuffy boss, her entire body on display.

"Did the picture turn out ok?" Holly asked.

Warren looked up. She was still talking to Alfred, who pulled his phone back out of his pocket. Looking at the screen, he started to speak:

"Oh yes, it turned out very we...... er..... oh my."

"Yes, very well" he stammered, hurriedly stuffing his phone back into his jacket.

"I... err... must go.... mingle" he blurted out breathlessly, before rushing off, away from the crowds.

Warren managed to turn the screen of, just as Holly approached him.

"Having fun?" she asked. Warren was at a loss at what to say.

"I'm going to powder my nose" Holly went on. Can you grab some more drinks."

Warren had just sat down at a table with Holly's 4th cocktail, when he felt his phone vibrate.

It was ProfessorxX. He asked whether Warren had managed to get Holly out of her panties.

Warren's simple answer was the picture of Holly with Pickford.

"Holy shit. What a slut" Came the immediate response. "Who is that she is with?"

"Her boss" Warren typed back.

"You should send him a copy of the picture, bring that pecker out of retirement"

"No need. He has his own copy. Just as clear" Warren responded.

"Fuuuck. Could you make out her pussy in his pic?"

"Yeah. Only saw it briefly, but it looked even clearer than mine."

"So, her boss now has his own jerk off material of your wife" ProfessorxX wrote.

"Yeah. Along with half the men here :)" Warren added.

"Damn, think how much seed will be spilled tonight over Holly's slutty body"

Warren felt his cock pulse. His poor wife, naively posing for pictures, completely unaware of how much each flash gave away.

He risked a subtle squeeze of his cock under the table.

"I love it. All these men seeing my wife exposed. And she stands there blissfully unaware as she lets them take pictures of her near naked tits." Warren typed.

"Would love to see her face when she finds out how many of her colleagues have their own pic of her tits -- I bet she'd love it. Everyone she knows having seen her exposed".

Warren smiled at the thought. "No. She'd be mortified. When she was younger, she was more fun, but she's a bit more prudish these days."

"Shame, but I bet there is a little whore in there, waiting to get out" ProfessorxX wrote.

"I wish. But I think those days are long gone. I can't think of anything hotter than watching her get a hard fucking from a young stud -- well maybe me posting pics of her getting fucked by a young stud :)"

Warren realised he was starting to feel the effects of the free drinks. He was so turned on that he just wanted to get Holly back to their room and fuck the life out of her. Maybe do some of the nasty things she sometimes let him do on special occasions.

Holly started walking back towards him, so he put his phone away and offered up her drink. She took it, beaming. "I am having such a great time. The kids are so sweet. I've lost count of how many have come over to say hello and get their picture taken with me."

Warren smiled weakly. "Well, I bet your lessons left a lasting impression."

"Maybe" Holly replied thoughtfully. "I'm gonna go dance for a bit -- will you be ok here?"

"Sure, no problem. Have fun. I'll have my fun later" Warren said, with a wink.

Holly responded with a big grin. Leaning in closely, "You better believe it -- I'm as horny as fuck" she whispered in his ear, before giggling and spinning and heading toward the dancefloor.

Warren took Holly's half-finished drink and his own and found a table to watch from.

....................

Warren was jolted out of a daydream when his phone vibrated with a text message. Warren looked down and realised it was Barry.

It had all but slipped his mind that he had agreed to let Barry in to the room to see Holly naked in person. Fuck. He felt his cock throb at the prospect.

He opened the text.

Hank - Change of plan. Leave your keycard in the gents on top of the condom machine. I'll text you after with more details'

Warren stared at it. What the hell was this? Then he realised.

This way, Barry could sneak in to their room and wait for them to return. It made sense, at least in Warren's alcohol confused state. He got up and went in to the bathrooms. Waiting for the coast to be clear, he took out his room key card and placed it on top of the machine before sending a message to Barry to confirm it was done.

Hank - Good, now go back to the bar and order yourself another drink, but don't drink more than a fifth of it.

Warren did as instructed. He sat at a table at the back of the room watching the party in full flow, his cock continuing to throb uncomfortably in his restrictive underwear.

He watched as Holly danced with Elliott, stopping every once in a while to pose for another picture with one of her former students. Every time the flash went off, his cock pulsed, knowing what it meant.

He would watch the boys casually walk away, showing as much restraint as they could before looking down at the image they had captured. The less subtle ones would high five and show their screen to their friends. Warren's balls ached like never before at the scene that played out in front of him.

Suddenly, there was another vibration in his hand and he looked down at the screen of his mobile, now lit up to signal the incoming message.

Hank -- Did you bring your handcuffs?