Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warren considered lying and calling the whole thing off, but that little part of him, the deviant part, urged him on.

Warren - Yes

Hank - This is what I want you to do. When Holly comes back to the table, send her up to the room. Tell her to shower, and then put on a blindfold and handcuff herself to the bed. Tell her you are going to finish your drink and you want to come in and find her waiting helplessly for you.

Hank -- Tell her to put some music on and then lie naked under the sheet

'Fuck' Warren thought. This is really happening.

Warren -- ok

He sat there in a daze, contemplating what he was about to do.

He was going to take another man up to his room and let him see his wife completely naked. Let him watch as Warren touched her, fucked her. It was surreal. In less than 6 months, Warren had gone from nervously sending faceless nude pics to inviting a man in to watch him fuck his wife.

Not just any man, a man that Holly despised. Other than family, the last person in the world she would want to her naked.

The betrayal was like an adrenalin shot. It made what he was about to do so much more wicked - to the person that trusted him most in the world. He risked another squeeze of his cock under the table.

What if Barry wanted to touch her? Would he stop him? Warren couldn't answer for sure. Probably.

Possibly. Maybe a bit of touching wouldn't hurt.

But he wouldn't let Barry fuck her. No that was just for him. No one else got to enjoy the feel of her beautiful pussy.

Holly walked towards him. This was it, the last chance to call it all off, to go up with her and put this perverted activity behind him.

"Hey" Holly said as she exaggeratingly fell into the chair opposite him. "You ready to call it a night?" she said making a show of running her tongue across her teeth.

Warren took a breath. Then did exactly as Barry had told him. Holly listened, with a huge grin on her face, then kissed him deeply on the lips and skipped off heading to their room.

Warren sat back and sighed. There was no going back now. He pulled out his phone and sent a text through to Barry.

Warren -- She's just heading up to the room now.

Hank -- Good. Wait there until you here from me.

Warren waited.

And waited.

He stared at his phone. It had been 25 minutes since he had last heard from Barry and he was starting to get fidgety. Warren was rocking in his seat, trying to decide whether he should head up to the room when his phone vibrated.

He looked down at the message confused. It was the icon for a MMS picture message from Barry.

He tapped the screen and waited agonising seconds as it downloaded.

And then he felt like he had been punched in the gut. Warren had just been sent a picture of Holly, lying naked on their bed, her eyes covered by a black cloth and her arms spread high and outstretched, cuffed to the posts of the bed. Her legs slightly apart, with her freshly shaven pussy crowning the image.

Warren stood up in a panic. Barry was in his room without him. That seedy little fucker was alone with his poor helpless wife. Warren sat back down as he tried to contemplate what to do.

He stared at the image again, then typed out a reply.

Warren -- That wasn't the deal.

He waited. Panicking more every minute that his message went unanswered.

Eventually his phone vibrated again.

Hank -- New deal. If you are a good boy, you get to watch

Then his phone vibrated a second time, with another MMS.

Warren opened it and gasped.

Holly had her mouth wrapped around his cock. She was still blindfolded, but her mouth was stuffed with a sizable dick in it.

Another picture came through. This one showed Holly with her mouth open and her tongue out, a thin line of saliva, or maybe even precum connected it to the large throbbing member hovering in front of her face.

Warren just stared at the screen trying to comprehend what was happening.

He looked up, observing all the people still dancing, having fun. He didn't know what to do or think. And then he saw something out of the corner of his eye that made his heart sink through the floor.

He saw Barry slumped in a chair, his tie loosely hanging from his neck, a sheen on his bald head, clearly drunk in to unconsciousness.

............

'What the fu...' Warren started to think, the thought not fully forming in his foggy head.

'If Barry is comatose over there, then who the hell is upstairs with Holly?'

Warren started looking wildly around, as if he might be able to pick out the suspect by process of elimination. It was no use. He needed to get up there, stop what was happening. He didn't have a clue how he would explain it to Holly, but he had to do something. Anything.

"Hey cowboy, how's it going?" came a voice, close, but just out of Warren's line of sight.

He looked up and saw Elliot standing there, a martini glass in one hand and a small clutch bag in the other.

Distantly, Warren responded "Hi Ell. Er, you having a good time?" as he continued to sweep the room.

"Yeah, pretty good, though at a bit of a loose end for the time being."

"Yeah, glad to hear it" Warren replied absent mindedly.

Elliott chuckled as she sat down opposite him.

"You look like you have a lot on your mind" she observed, still smiling cheerfully.

"Huh?" Warren said, still only vaguely listening.

"I mean, this is the first time you haven't gone beet red in my company since you sent me, er I mean Holly that video of you jerking off."

Warren snapped out of his daze, and made eye contact with Elliott for the first time, feeling himself flush instantly.

"Err... what are you talking about?" he stammered.

"You know full well what I mean..... this" she said holding up her phone.

Warren felt sick as he looked at her screen. It showed him, naked, furiously wanking his cock, his face crumpled up as he shot stream after stream of cum into the air, then repeating as a never ending GIF.

"Fuck" Warren whispered, feeling more embarrassed than at any point he could remember. There was no pretending that Elliott hadn't seen the video, or that she had only seem it once, at the time. No, this proved that she had a copy and could relive his humiliation time and again.

"you, er, haven't shown that to anyone have you?" he asked nervously.

Elliott just smiled soothingly back at him, as she put down her phone and took a sip of her drink.

"Well, do you really think so little of me?" she asked, staring him directly in the eye.

"I mean, who would intentionally share someone's private pictures like that? What if someone recognised you...." She left the thought in the air for an uncomfortable moment "how embarrassing."

"Yeah, well that was supposed to be private, just between me and my wife" Warren stated, trying to take the moral high ground.

Elliott smiled again "Yeah, you're right. Should have been private"

Warren felt uneasy. There was something about the way Elliott was looking at him. "So, er where is Chris? Gone to bed already?"

"Chris?" Elliott looked at him. "Right now, I imagine he is balls deep in your wife."

Warren froze. "What the hell...." He began, struggling to fathom what was happening. He stood, a million thoughts running through his head. "We have to stop..." he trailed off as Elliott put her hand out.

"Sit down" she said patiently.

Warren did as he was told, still somewhat dazed.

"Chris is up there fucking Holly.... And you're ok with it?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I helped set it up" Elliott said, matter of factly.

"What, how, wh...." Warren started, still feeling punch drunk.

"Well, you know we have quite an open marriage. Anyway, he's wanted to fuck her for years. And truth be told...." Elliott leaned in and whispered "she's wanted to fuck him too. The only problem was Holly knew you'd never go for it. Remember that time about 18 months ago when Holly mentioned the club Chris and I went to and whether you might want to try it some time?"

Warren nodded. They had ended up in a big fight about how Warren didn't want to see Holly getting gang banged while he sat in the corner and no amount of her arguing that it wasn't how these things worked got through to him. He had ended the conversation by making it clear he never wanted to speak about anything to do with those clubs or Chris and Elliott's sex life again.

"Sooo" Elliott went on "we got to talking at the last Summer party and Holly suggested that if we could find a way for us to convince you to give your consent then she would be game."

Warren stared at her, still stunned.

"So, we came up with Hank." Elliott said, clearly quite pleased with herself. "It was amazingly simple to get you to play along. But then, who can blame you. Holly is a gorgeous girl. I know I would want to show her off if she was my wife."

Elliott took another sip of her drink.

"So, once you'd posted that first picture, we knew it was game over, just a matter of time."

Warren sat motionless.

"How did we know you would get off on sharing the pics?"

He nodded.

"You left your laptop unlocked you big dope. Holly and I had a snoop through your browser history one evening when I was over at yours for a girlie night in".

"No way" Warren finally spoke. "No way Holly was part of this. You were putting her pictures online for fuck sake."

"Yeah, and she loved it" Elliott said defiantly. "She is such an exhibitionist slut, but then, you know that, right?"

Warren looked at her, trying to gauge whether Elliott meant it.

"I mean, you've seen the signs right? That she is always willing to flash you when you are out. That she is happy to pose time and again for your mucky pics. I mean she flashed that guy in the changing rooms for fuck sake. She left the curtain open and then bent over knowing you'd both see her pussy. You weren't even a little suspicious when she popped her tits out at the swimming pool this afternoon? Hell, she's been like this since college."

"No, wait. She said you used to blackmail her with exposure back then."

"Did she? Well, we clearly remember things very differently."

"She used to make these ludicrous bets she had no chance of winnings... like one time she bet she could beat anyone in the room in arm wrestling and if she lost, I could show everyone a picture of her I'd taken in the shower one holiday. She didn't even win her first match, let alone beat everyone in the room."

Elliott smiled "and there was one time, we all sat around playing Mario kart. She kept losing and then upping the ante, until it got to the stage where if she lost, I'd pin a nude pic of her up in the Student Union bar and she wasn't allowed to take it down for 24 hours. She left it up 2 days, just for thrills."

Elliott leaned in "She fucking loves everyone seeing her tits. Y'know, as long as she can pass it off as outside of her control, like someone else doing it to her, or that she is unaware, like the 'wardrobe malfunction' earlier, or wearing a dress that goes see through when a flash hits it".

Warren felt the pieces fall in to place. Holly was complicit. She was an exhibitionist.

"Did Holly ever tell you about the time we were playing cards at Jake's house? Inevitably, Holly ended up running out of chips, then using her clothes to stay in the game. Either she was hopelessly unlucky, or playing to lose, because she was naked within 20 minutes. She wanted to continue and so Mikey offered to loan her the chips, but if she couldn't pay him back straight after the hand, she had to strip off the last thing she had on,"

Elliott gestured down at her crotch. "Funny thing is, Holly really started trying then as she's never been a fan of shaving down there."

Warren gulped.

"Anyhoo, she lost to a chorus of cheers and had to go up and shave herself bare. When she came back, everyone was teasing her as she stood around in front of everyone, bare as the day she was born. I think it was Jake who pointed out that her pussy was as smooth as the bald head of Patrick Stewart in Xmen. So from then on, everyone in the group used to tease her about her bald pussy and the nickname Professor X kinda stuck."

Warren froze.

"Profe...." He started before his voice gave out on him.

"Uh-huh" Elliott nodded before drinking another sip of her cocktail. "Surprised you've never heard her mention it" she said nonchalantly.

"Soooo..." she said, drawing out the work for emphisis "Elliott was seeing the messages from the start, don't worry about that, even approving every time we stepped it up a gear. But, you..... you were really getting in to it, you little perv, never being able to draw the line" Elliott said, wagging her finger in mock scolding.

"Elliott loved seeing herself posted on line, but I think even she started to get a little panicky that you would tell everyone her full name and where she worked. At the time, she hadn't got the new job, so you know" she gestured, as if this was a normal everyday conversation.

"So, she came up with Prof X as a way of controlling what was shared. She could vet anything you sent and decide what went up. I guess in her mind, it would have gone up anyway, so at least she could control it this way. Oh yeah, and by the way, she saw all the conversations...."

Elliott held up her hand and raised a finger as she counted off each point "You fucked Gina. You fucked Susan Drummer whilst Holly was home for the summer. You paid for a blowwie at that massage parlour. You happily shared nudes with who you thought was some weasel Holly worked with. You sent a complete stranger a picture with her name on it. Do I go on?"

Warren sat motionless.

"Yeah, I'm a bit of a prick, but in my defence, I didn't think Holly would find out" Elliott said, in a mock deep voice, Warren assumed was supposed to be him.

"Pretty shitty behaviour there Mr Marksmith, and if it was me, I'd have tossed you to the curb long ago, but Holly..... well Holly still loves you. Damned if I know why, but she does. I think you two probably need to have a long conversation after this and work a couple of things out, but that's for another day."

Just then, both Warren and Elliott's phones vibrated. Elliott looked at the message and smiled. Warren sat frozen in his chair, still not sure what to say.

"Well, that's my cue to leave" she said, waving her phone. "I've been looking forward to this for weeks." As she stood up, she looked Warren straight in the eye and in a moment of sincerity, said "damn, I have missed going to bed with your wife."

Warren looked up at her. "Here, you can sleep in our room" she said, placing a keycard down on the table "we won't be needing it."

Warren sat in silence and watched as Elliott left, a sexy wiggle in her walk as she departed to join her husband and his wife upstairs.

He fell back in to a daze, only coming out of it again when he felt his phone vibrate.

Looking down, it was a photo of Holly, with her legs wrapped around Chris as he impaled her. From the angle, it was clearly taken by someone else. What jumped out most about the picture was the lust in Holly's eyes. She was no longer blindfolded, nor handcuffed. Now she was just a willing participant looking directly at the camera, her hair matted to her face as she smiled, enjoying the cock that was rammed deep in her pussy.

Warren felt his cock throb. He reached down to squeeze secretly whilst looking at the picture.

Another came through. Warren blinked at the screen. It was his wife entwined with another woman, Holly's head buried between her legs, her head probably buried between Holly's, though the picture had been cut off at her shoulders.

He sat there, processing everything Elliott had just told him. His wife knew. From the start. She had been pushing him along. She had been the one convincing him to get her to take off her underwear for the pictures. She wanted to sleep with Chris, she just needed Warren's implied permission. Fuck. He had been truly played.

Warren took stock of all the emotions that were running around in his head and what hehad to do next became perfectly clear.

Warren got up with determined purpose. He headed straight to the bathroom, knowing he was about to jerk off looking at a picture of his wife eating out another woman. Eating out Elliott. And this was about to be the best damned wank of his life.

As he opened the door, he stopped. Standing at the sink, splashing water over his face was Barry.

The real Barry. The Barry that Warren realised had nothing to do with this, that every time he had spoken to 'Hank', he had been picturing the wrong protagonist.

Barry looked up at him, clearly still the worse for wear.

Warren smiled, pulling out his phone. "Hey Barry. Wanna see something hot..."