Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion of Warren's wife exposing adventure.
10.1k words
3.72
10.3k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kamac
Kamac
179 Followers

******************************************

Disclaimer

Sorry for the delay in writing this final part, but this was due to having to pause whilst I wrote a commissioned story. Appreciate not everyone will like the way this ends, so apologies if you had a different ending in mind, but this was where I was aiming to get to from Chapter 2. All the best, K

******************************************

As they rode up in the lift, Holly looked down to see Warren's cock tenting the front of his trunks.

With a grin, Holly reached down and squeezed it, asking "Is this for me?"

Warren just smiled back at her with a 'who else' gesture.

Holly looked quickly over at floor display counting up to their floor, then in one swift move knelt down as she pulled Warren's cock free from his trunks and placed it between her lips, taking his full length in her mouth and sucking as she pulled it free again, before standing up.

Warren groaned.

"That's not fair" he complained, gesturing down at his now even harder cock.

"Later" Holly replied. "I haven't been playing with myself for days and I am so horny I'm fit to burst."

"Me too" Warren replied. "What about if we sneak in a quickie before we get ready for tonight?"

"Mmmmm, that sounds good, but I plan to come to bed tonight so horny that the night turns into one continuous orgasm" she smiled gleefully.

"But what about me" Warren said gesturing down at his throbbing cock, straining against the front of his trunks.

Holly smiled in mock innocence, putting her finger to her lip "did I do that?"

"Yeah, you did" Warren replied.

"Was it when I put the little fella in my mouth, or when these popped out?" she whispered, playing with the cups of her bikini.

Warren stared intently at her as she toyed with them, before slowly bringing the right cup down, allowing her nipple to pop free.

Holly grinned broadly as Warren stared, captivated by her nipple.

"Dare you to leave it like that until we get back to the room" Warren smiled.

Something flashed in Holly's eyes on hearing that. "One or both?" she said pulling the other free.

Warren smiled even wider and nodded "both."

"But what if someone sees?" Holly asked playfully as she skipped along the corridor.

"They'll have something to chat to Mike and Darren about on Monday" Warren smirked.

"Yeah, good point" Holly replied, popping both breasts back in to the confines of her bikini top. "Wouldn't want to be to talk of the staff room now, would I?"

They got back in to their room and no sooner was the door closed than Warren grabbed Holly in his arms, pulling her to him and kissing her passionately.

"Let's get you out of these wet things and then get me into something even wetter" Warren whispered, fingering her bikini bottoms.

"Mmmm..... later" Holly responded. "I promise I'll make it worth your while."

"Urrgh, see what you do to me" Warren complained, gesturing down at his tenting trunks.

"I know baby, I know, but I want you so hot for me tonight that you're fit to burst by time I get your clothes off."

Holly stripped off her bikini top as she walked in to the bathroom, smiling sweetly before closing the door, giving Warren one last glance at the perfect tits she had been displaying for three of her work colleagues less than 15 minutes previous.

Warren toyed with his cock through his trunks, thinking about how all three of Holly's colleagues had seen her tits. Not only had they seen them, but they had been taking photos of her in her revealing costume.

Warren looked at himself in the full length mirror. His cock obscenely stretching out his sodden trunks, his hand grasped round it's base, slowly massaging himself at the thought of everyone seeing his wife's naked breasts.

This was his drug; and he needed more. He thought about this evening. The position he was being forced in to by Hank. Whist it still turned him on no end to think of Hank seeing his naked wife in person, letting him have free reign to do as he wanted with her was going too far. But, the alternative was even less appealing.

Even though there was a small part of Warren that still throbbed by the idea of Hank anonymously exposing Holly naked to everyone she worked with, the fall out would be horrific. And that was before the transcript showing that it was all Warren's fault.

He knew his marriage would be over in a flash. The divorce would cripple him and all their friends would turn against him.

He must have been daydreaming in the mirror for suddenly Holly was beside him, freshly showered, with her hair up in a towel, a second wrapped around her body.

"And what are you up to?" see asked, looking down at the hand still wrapped around his shaft.

"Oh....er.... nothing" Warren replied, quickly pulling his hand away.

Holly smirked as she walked over and picked up the hairdryer.

Warren slinked off to take his shower, fighting hard not to jerk off the moment the bathroom door closed.

............................

When Warren re-entered the bedroom after his shower, Holly was sat on the bed typing on her phone, dressed in a sexy black lace bra and panties.

Warren let out a sigh of exclamation. "God you look hot" he blurted out.

Holly giggled "Thanks". Putting her phone down, she looked up at him "by the way, I got the job"

"Thanks fantastic" Warren responded enthusiastically.

Holly had applied for a job at the University of Hampshire a few months previous and had been waiting to hear for what felt like forever. It meant fewer hours, more money, better career prospects and because of the direct train line, her commute would only be ten minutes longer than her current drive across town.

"I start in January" Holly beamed.

"So only a week and a half left at St Bart's?" Warren observed.

"Yeah, so I'm gonna make this Christmas party count" Holly said, whilst making a gesture of knocking back multiple shots.

It was a bit of a clumsy gesture and Warren observed, to someone with a dirty mind, it could look more like Holly was gesturing giving blowjobs to multiple guys.

Warren smirked and then felt the tell-tale signs of his cock pulsing at the thought.

Suddenly he felt a pang of anxiety at the thought. What if Barry told multiple guys to come up with him -- would Warren stop it, or would he watch, seeing his wife exposed to untold numbers of men. What if they all wanted to stick their dicks in her mouth? Would he let them? Would he encourage them?

Warren was brought out of his thoughts by Holly making a comment about his cock pushing out the front of his towel. As he unwrapped it from his waist, Holly looked hungrily at his cock as it bounced in front of her. Licking her lips she bent forward and took it quickly in to her mouth sucking deeply as she pulled back, her tongue flicking the tip just before it parted from her lips.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna suck you dry later" she said, getting up from the bed. "But right now, I gotta do my makeup."

........

When Holly came out of the bathroom, she looked stunning. She was wearing more make up than usual, giving her a sensuous and sultry look. Her eyes accentuated by a dark eye shadow and mascara used to take full advantage of her long lashes. Her lips were ruby red and luscious as she smiled, amused at Warren's mouth hanging agape.

"You look stunning" was all he could muster, finding it difficult to form words at the knock out beauty standing in front of him, wearing nothing but her lacy black underwear.

"Thanks" she said, scrunching up her face in the same way she always did when he complimented her.

Holly started pulling her dress out of its carrier, with Warren content to sit and watch.

"Maybe, you should think about getting dressed too" Holly said with amusement, fully aware that he was mid daydream.

"Yeah, I probably should" Warren sighed, taking one last look at Holly's form before getting up to unpack his own suit for the evening.

Twenty minutes later, both were dressed, with Holly fixing her hair, whilst Warren sat on the bed, reading his instructions from Hank.

"You know" Warren said, trying to act casual, "you can see the outline of your bra through that dress."

"Really?" Holly looked surprised, turning her shoulders in the mirror.

"Yeah, maybe it was just the way it caught in the light" Warren suggested, not fully confident in his lie.

"OK, maybe I should try it without" Holly suggested, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra through the dress.

Warren watched, the familiar rush of adrenaline rising inside.

Holly reached down and pulled her bra out, flinging it on the bed.

"Better?" she asked. Warren nodded, the smile on his face a mix of nerves and eroticism.

"You sure you can't see my nips in this?" Holly asked, twisting to look at her reflection in the mirror.

"No, it looks great" Warren reassured her, getting up off the bed and coming over to her. "You're gonna be the sexiest woman there" he said kissing her and running his hand up from her waist, coming to rest on her left breast.

"Mmm" Holly signed then broke the kiss. "I can't wait to get back here tonight. I am horny as fuck."

Warren smiled. "Not nearly as horny as I am."

..........

They walked out of their hotel room towards the lift, Warren finding it difficult to focus on anything other than the fact that his wife was walking further from their room - and the modesty of her bra, completely unaware of how transparent her dress would go under bright light.

He risked a sideways glace and was pleasantly rewarded by a definite bounce in Holly's breasts as she walked.

Warren felt his cock start to stiffen knowing it was going to be a long, hard night ahead.

As they waited for the lift doors to open, Warren risked a quick squeeze of Holly's bum and a peck on her cheek. She smiled at him, fully aware that his attentiveness always got stronger when he was turned on. Holly very discreetly moved her hand and gently stroked the front of crotch, briefly touching the head of his cock, before withdrawing it again.

Warren let out a frustrated sigh as they both heard the bing for the arrival of the lift.

The doors opened and Holly and Warren were greeted by the sight of a young man, dressed up in full formal evening wear.

"Hello Jason" Holly said cheerfully as she stepped forward into the lift.

"Er... hello Ms Marksmith" Jason replied, a little nervously.

"This is my husband Warren" Holly replied "and now that you have graduated, you can call me Holly."

"Pleased to meet you sir" Jason responded.

"Hi.... Jason" Warren said, confused as to who the kid was.

Holly sensed Warren's confusion. "Jason was in my A level English class this year just gone. Because they didn't have a summer ball this year, the school decided that they would invite the graduating students back for our Christmas party. I guess the thinking is, now that they have left, it doesn't matter if they see their former teachers get a little tipsy." Holly said, smiling at Jason "and also, by waiting until Christmas, it means they will all be over 18 and we won't get in trouble if they have a drink themselves."

"Right, ok," Warren stammered "how many ex students are coming?"

"Well, there were 58 that graduated last year, but I would imagine some will have stayed up at university for the winter" Holly replied.

Warren did the quick calculation. Assuming half the class were boys, it meant there could be up to 29 of Holly's ex students here tonight.

'Fuck' he thought to himself. What was he thinking. Having a few of her colleagues see her tits through her top was one thing, but having the best part of thirty lust filled teens staring at her was a whole different story. Could they be discreet? Warren was confident that none of Holly's colleagues would make a scene as it would reflect badly on them come Monday, these young men had no such issues. They were technically nothing to do with the school anymore. Warren was trying to think of ways to get Holly back up to their room when the lift pinged again.

Before he knew it, Holly was stepping out into the lobby.

There were people everywhere, milling about. Warren took a deep breath and followed her out.

Looking around the staging area, there were four or five young men dressed in tuxedos and a similar number of girls in evening dresses. There were smatterings of older faculty members standing around, welcoming people. Suddenly, there was a flash just on Warren's peripheral vision.

He turned to look and saw a photographer taking portrait shots of the guests in front of a matte backdrop.

Holly turned to him and said "Warren, let's get a picture."

Warren stared at her, panicking. He worked furiously, trying to think of an excuse for Holly not to stand there with so many people around. As he flailed for a response, Holly grew impatient and looking over Warren's shoulder, said "How about you Jason?"

Warren watched in silence as his wife and her former student stood in front of the matte backdrop the photographer had set up.

There was a sudden flash of light as their picture was taken. Momentarily, Holly's dress grew sheer and Warren could make out the outline of her body. Just as suddenly, it was gone and her dress became opaque again.

Warren stood there dry mouthed. He felt the same thrill he had when Hank had put Holly's pictures up on a website. He was a bystander. He could only watch helplessly as his beautiful wife was unknowingly exposed to the world.

He slowly walked up to the photographer who was checking the image back on the preview screen of his camera. Even on the 2 inch screen, Warren could clearly see Holly's panties showing through and her nipples as two dark shapes on her torso.

"Looking great honey" Warren called out, indicating his presence to the photographer.

The photographer deftly switched the preview off as Warren stood beside him. "What happens to all the pictures?" Warren asked him, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Generally, I'll go through them and take out any blurry ones or where the lighting is bad and then stick the rest on my website for you all to access."

"And, what happens to the ones you can't use and take out?" Warren replied, trying to keep his voice as neutral as possible.

"Generally, I'll just dump them, though maybe if they have some artistic merit, I might hang on to a copy for a bit." The photographer responded.

"I'd be keen to see any that you thought had artistic merit" Warren answered, trying his best at a care free smile.

"Sure, there is usually one or two. Email me later in the week and I'll see what I can do" he said, handing Warren his business card. "Now, how about another picture of the two of you?"

Jason stepped aside and Warren took his place, smiling nervously as the photographer got ready to capture another shot.

As the flash went off, Warren's gaze drifted to Jason, who had been standing to the side watching Holly. His mouth had fallen open and he was just staring at her. It was clear he had just had the briefest of brief flashes. Almost too quick to really gasp what he was seeing, but none the less, he knew what he had witnessed, his brain processing the image half a second after it had disappeared.

Warren took in his reaction and felt his cock swell.

Still in a daze, Holly grabbed his hand and led him away and into the main event space.

It was a large function room with tables around the perimeter and a dance floor in the centre of the room. There were close to a hundred people with a clear distinction between the majority of students and the older faculty members, though Warren noted there were a few that could have passed for either.

Without warning, Holly let go of Warren's hand and started moving across the room towards some colleagues, turning back after a second to ask Warren to get them some drinks.

In a blink she had turned and was gone. Warren headed to the bar, surveying the room, and calculating where Holly ranked in hotness amongst the women there. There were plenty of very pretty girls, dressed up for the first time, trying to look elegant, but of the older women, the teachers and staff, Holly stood head and shoulders above them.

Warren smiled with pride knowing he came in with the most beautiful woman here. One that half the room would lust over. One he got to go home with. Suddenly it hit him. He wasn't going to be the only one that went home with her tonight. He would be sharing her with the person she disliked most, a man who would normally never come close to having such a beautiful woman.

Warren felt a pang of guilt, but it was soon overwhelmed by lust. He imagined looking at Barry's face as he slowly peeled Holly's dress off of her body. Her eyes blindfolded and her arms restrained. In his fantasies, he pictured Barry taking out his cock and Holly opening her mouth to let him in, unaware of whose cock she was letting in to her mouth.

Warren reached down and discreetly readjusted himself, and walked to the bar.

Knowing the evening would work better if Holly was a little drunk, he ordered her a cocktail and started walking over towards her.

As he got closer, he saw Holly was standing with of couple of younger lads, clearly her ex students talking earnestly to them. As he got close, he could hear Holly talking about the university they were at, how she used to go there and was Professor so and so still there.

Warren handed Holly her drink. She smiled in thanks and returned to the enthusiastic conversation.

"And when you next have Professor Archer, ask him if he remembers Holly MacPhearson." Holly said.

"Sure, will do" replied the taller of the two boys.

The shorter one chipped in "Can I get a picture of you, in case we need to jog his memory." Whilst holding up his phone.

"Sure" Holly replied smiling.

Holly put her arms around both boys whilst he shorter one held up his phone to take a selfie.

"Wait" Holly said, then looking over at Warren, "can you take it properly".

Warren nodded, taking the phone from the boy.

He raised it up and clicked the shutter. The screen froze momentarily to signify a picture had been taken, then Warren glanced down at it.

The picture was a little dark due to the low lighting in the room, but perfectly captured Holly's smiling face.

Almost on autopilot, Warren looked up at the boy and said for everyone to hear "It's come out a little dark, how do you turn on the flash?" Even as he said it, he was questioning whether it was a good idea. But, he'd set himself down this course of action and now there was no going back.

He was instructed by the boy and held up the phone again, his hand starting to tremble with the thought of what he was about to do. He looked at the pair through the screen and took a deep breath.... "Smile" he said and clicked the shutter. Momentarily, Holly was lit up as the picture was taken. Imperceptible to anyone watching, but captured on the boy's camera for all time.

Warren looked at the screen briefly and took in his wife, captured Head to knee, smiling and looking at the camera. Just your normal picture except for the fact the shape and size of her breasts could easily be made out. Her nipples on display, pointing out, almost looking at the camera. Warren was aware that her lacy panties were also clearly showing through the material of the dress, but he was mindful not to stare at the picture too long and retain at least a shred of plausible deniability that he didn't know how much was exposed.

Fuck, he was nervous. He knew the second the phone left his hand, there was no going back. HE would have lost control of the picture and it would be in the hands of Holly's former student -- a boy that would have fantasized about her throughout his adolescence and here he was, willingly giving up the secrets of his wife's body. Hell not just giving them up, he was the architect of her exposure.

Kamac
Kamac
179 Followers