All Comments on 'Warrior Lovers'

by LaceyFiresprig

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just call a vagina a vagina

Good story but describing a vagina as a "hot damp mossy cave" is incredibly unsexy and a bit weird. Same with gravy maker. We don't need euphinisms we know what's going on.

LaceyFiresprigLaceyFiresprigover 5 years agoAuthor
Vagina?

Thank you anonymous. As I wrote this, I debated using some slang from medieval times, or just going with what we all know and use commonly.

I appreciate the feedback. I write for you, the readers, so feedback is valuable.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Very Poignant Story.....

..... that leaves one wanting to know more of these two — who they are and how they came to their circumstances. And, per chance a sequel as they decide to continue together in a hostile environment is pregnant with possibilities for a talented writer as yourself.

LaceyFiresprigLaceyFiresprigabout 5 years agoAuthor
Hmmm: Perhaps a sequel to Warrior Lovers is warranted!

Thanks, @Horseman68 for your feedback. Real life has kept me very busy for a few months, but I think you have a point, that there needs to be some followup as to what happens to them afterward.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Interesting read; I like the premise of combatants, at the peak of battle, find lust.

Isn’t sex something of a battle, with strategy and conquering, and the thrill of victory or submission?

You could develop similar scenarios where the tension of an oppositional relationship is transferred to a consensual erotic event.

And, just a personal preference, I would have liked her to force him to eat her cum-filled pussy….

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Too Much Cock!

*

Hallo LaceyFiresprig!

Yeah we tried reading "Warrior Lovers" but too much cock, for a couple of dykes!

But another 5-Stars for the author!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

The line between passion and violence is so thin! You managed that wonderfully.

I'm a fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyFiresprig@LaceyFiresprig
I'm an author of mysteries and erotica, enjoy reading, listening, and watching interesting consensual couplings of all kinds.