Warrior Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively my hands went to the back of his head, guiding him on as I offered myself to him. Soft kisses he placed between my breasts - I arched my back, as he nuzzled their swell. His breath was so warm and gentle, his fingers so soft and caring. Every part of my body was tingling now - my skin on fire, my breath ragged, my heart pounding as I surrendered myself to his power.

I moaned in protest as his mouth left my bosom - he was slipping lower, brushing his lips across the flatness of my stomach. Impulsively, fearlessly I lifted my hips and, in a flourish, he stripped me of my archer's trousers. There I'd done it - I was exposed before him - naked and unashamed as I lay proudly beneath him.

Again he kissed me, more passionately this time - I moaned and growled into his mouth as my fingers clawed at the skin of his back. But again he was slipping from me, down my body, heading inexorably towards the raging heat of my core. Surely he wasn't going to kiss me there? Was that allowed - wasn't that wrong? I felt a twinge of panic - should I push him away?

I snaked my hand towards my sex, but as he settled between my legs, I hesitated. There was that disarming smile again - those bright, shining eyes, sparkling with love. He caught my hand and held it - reassuring me as he brushed his lips across the smooth flatness of my stomach. Then slowly, very slowly, he dipped his head and placed a soft kiss on the dark, downy hairs that covered my mons.

That felt good - there was nothing to be afraid of! Alfred's eyes shone in the lamplight - he could see I liked that! I smiled back at him.

He dipped his head again and blew gently across my lips. Sparks flew, my body jolted and a gasp of surprise forced itself from my throat. I buried my hands in his soft golden curls, pushing his head down - making him do it again.

I felt him take my slender hips in his powerful hands, lifting me a little as he prepared to taste me - his eyes locked on mine. Softly he parted my lips and swept his tongue up upwards to the nub of my pleasure. My body shook, driving the breath from me with a shriek of unadulterated excitement. Again and again, he did the same, faster and faster, spreading my wetness as he lapped across the entrance to my channel. I closed my eyes and moaned in delerium, trying to capture his tongue and suck it inside me.

Hotter and hotter he stoked my fire, building the tension as he fanned the flames of my passion. I buried my hands in his curls, bucking my hips against him as he worked his magic. The heat inside me was rising - simmering, bubbling, boiling - driving my whimpers, my cries, my growls, as the whirlpool inside me prepared to blow.

I threw back my head and screamed, clamping my legs around him as a wave of ecstasy exploded over me. A thousand earthquakes thundered through me as he catapulted me to the stars. Blindly I clung to him, shaking uncontrollably, fighting to breathe, as the waves of pleasure crashed over me.

I opened my eyes.

I was lying across Alfred's body, my dark hair a chaotic tangle across his shoulders, my breasts crushed tightly against his chest. Such a wonderful feeling - so soft, so safe, so secure in his arms.

"I love you," he whispered.

Lazily I ran my fingers through the little blond hairs on his chest, watching them shimmer as they caught the light. I traced the outline of his muscles, in awe of his power and strength. Now my eyes slipped lower, to where the fabric of his trousers was stretched so tightly. I stared - mesmerised - it was as if a caged animal was straining to escape. I wanted to see - I needed to see - that mysterious part of him that my body craved so much.

Slowly I slid my hand towards it, hovering my hand teasingly until my fingers closed around his hardness. Alfred groaned; I smiled to myself, delighted that my hand could have such an effect on him.

Hesitantly I repositioned myself, straddling his muscular legs, so I could hook my fingers beneath his waistband. Anxiously I looked up at him, fearful that he might push me away and forbid me from uncovering my treasure. To my relief he nodded - letting me continue.

He lifted his hips for me as, hands shaking, I began to slide the material downwards. Awestruck, I watched as little-by-little his weapon appeared - first the fiery red, bulbous tip, next the long, broad sweep of his shaft, then the forest of blond curls at its base and finally the loose pouch of skin containing the most precious jewels of all. A magnificent sceptre for the greatest king.

I stared, open mouthed, drinking in the sight of his manhood, astonished by its length and girth. So big, so hard - it looked quite terrifying - would it really fit inside me? A thousand thoughts ran through my mind - tumbling together in a heady vortex of lust.

Cautiously, I stepped from the bed, bending to down to free Alfred's legs from his trousers. I placed the garment on the chair, then turned to face him once more.

He lay before me, revealed in his full nakedness for the first time. He was perfection personified. From his muscular legs to the broad sweep of his shoulders - his body would make a demigod blush. His eyes sparkled, his hair glistened and his skin shone in the soft light of the lamp. No earthly being could compare to him.

And there it was, straight and tall, unashamedly saluting me - the weapon that would slay my virginity - the crowning glory, enthralling me as I gazed down on him. My nipples tingled with excitement; my core ached for fulfilment.

I saw him move his hand down his body. Lightly, he grasped his shaft between his thumb and forefinger. Slowly, he began to stroke himself - lazily moving up and down. I looked up at him - he was staring at me, eyes glazed over, entranced by my body as I stood before him. Uncommanded, my own hand began to move, seeking out the heat between my legs, stroking my lips with my fingertips, spreading the wetness of my sex, as I bewitched him with my spell.

I knelt on the bed and settled between his legs, just as he had done for me. He let go of his weapon as I reached out to touch him for the first time. He was warm, he was smooth, but beneath the softness of the velvety skin, he was hard - so very hard! Hesitantly, I dipped my head and blew across the tip. His body shook with pleasure.

I dipped my head to do it again, bending lower this time, but my hair tumbled forwards over my eyes, hiding the vision of beauty from me. Alfred reached out and brushed the dark strands away. He held his hand tenderly at the side of my face as we looked at each other. He gave a smile and a little nod of encouragement. Now I realised - he wanted to watch - I needed to put on a show!

Tentatively I ran my finger lightly along his shaft, feeling the ridges beneath my fingertips. I reached the base and then traced upwards again. Another soft moan emanated from Alfred's throat.

"Is that good?" I asked nervously. "Am I doing it right?"

Alfred nodded. "It feels really good."

"Can you show me?" I asked doubtfully. "Show me how you do it?"

His big hand closed over mine, adjusting my position so I gripped him like a spear. Together we began to work his weapon with long, slow strokes.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Perfect," he smiled. He brushed his thumb against my cheek.

I tightened my grip a little more and moved a fraction faster, watching my hand as I settled into a hypnotic rhythm. Each time I reached the top, the bright bulbous tip of his weapon would disappear and as I began the downward stroke, it would re-emerge, shining like a beacon in the dim light of the room.

A hunger was taking hold of me, a compelling urge to know him more - to take that most glorious part of him inside and let it drive me to ecstasies never before experienced. I knew it in that moment - the vigour of his flesh to command my body - the strength of his steel to drive my inner heat - the power of his love to conquer my heart.

I fell on his shaft, frantically fettering it with kisses, smothering it as I caressed it with my lips. At the back of my head, Alfred's grip was tightening, pressing my mouth against his arousal as he moaned and writhed beneath me. I began to tease him with my tongue - small, rapid movements - now growing longer, running his length from base to tip as I prepared to take him inside.

Another long sweep of my tongue and I reached the head. I glanced upwards - his eyes were closed - I knew what he was praying for. Emboldened, I pushed my neck forwards again and slipped my tongue around the end of his shaft. A deep bass moan reverberated through his ribcage and his body shook - delighted, I watched on with glee.

Once more to the base of his glorious cock, raking my tongue upwards, but this time as I reached the top, I nodded forwards, engulfing the scarlet head in one swift moment. Alfred let out a cry of pure pleasure. The bulbous tip slid deep, filling my mouth, forcing my jaw wide open as I tasted him for the first time.

Boldly, I took him further, swirling my tongue around him, savouring his essence - that intoxicating nectar that fired my passion even more. Beneath me his hips twitched and jolted, pushing his rod deeper, letting me know how much I controlled him. I was beginning to choke now, coughing and retching, but still I forced him deeper. Saliva was pouring from my mouth, but I hardly noticed - all I cared for was his pleasure.

With a roar he reached down and pulled me upwards. Frantically his mouth sought mine, our tongues colliding as we bound ourselves to one another.

In a flash he was on top of me, settling between my legs, crushing his hardness against my belly. This was it, this was the moment, my time had come - now he'd make me his woman!

Instinctively I raised my knees, opening myself for him. I watched his face as he positioned himself against me, watched as his deep blue eyes gazed down into mine.

"Please Alfred, please," I begged.

"You are ready?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Please I need you."

"It will hurt a little, but I will go slowly."

I didn't care - all I wanted was him inside me.

I kissed him firmly on the lips.

Tentatively he began to push forwards, slowly easing into my channel. I winced. That hurt - a sharp, stinging, pinching pain, as his head began to stretch me. I gritted my teeth - I was going to get through this - no matter what it took. I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths, fighting to stay in control. Above me, Alfred held so very still - comforting me with the lightest kisses on my cheeks and forehead, tenderly stroking my hair as my body adjusted to his.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"A little," I replied.

The pain was written all over my face - he could see it; I could not lie to him. I took some more deep breaths as he held himself motionless above me.

"Can you push a little more?" I asked hesitantly.

Gradually, so gradually he moved forwards, watching me closely, ready to stop in a heartbeat. It hurt, of course it hurt - my maidenhead was not giving up without a fight. But this was a battle it could never win - my pain had been conquered by love. All I wanted now was to give myself to him - to let him possess me - to let him own me. I lifted my legs a little more, calling him deeper still.

Now he was all the way inside - filling me completely, making me whole. The walls of my channel gripped him tightly, testing his steel - he was so big, so hard - he felt so good! Euphoria erupted inside me - a wonderful completeness, a joining of our bodies and souls, banishing the discomfort from my mind.

Tenderly we kissed - for how long, I do not know, but Alfred would have held me for eternity. Little-by-little, the pain began to melt away, sinking beneath my love for him, as I gazed into his deep blue eyes.

Slowly he began to withdraw, pulling his hips upwards as he eased his hardness from me. I pressed my forehead against his, curving my body upwards, as if trying to prevent him escaping.

Again, he held himself motionless above me, waiting for my signal to push forwards. Now it was me who was pulling him into me, sliding my hands down his back, gripping his buttocks as I demanded he fill me.

Slowly, very slowly he began to press, pushing forward, invading my softness once more. My back arched, calling him deeper as I stretched around him. I threw back my head, gasping in pleasure, my eyes sightless as my fingers clawed at his skin.

Suddenly he was all the way inside me, sheathed to the hilt, splitting me open as the two of us united. My muscles gripped every part of him, binding him to me, enslaving his flesh to my service. Nothing could persuade me to let him go.

He kissed me tenderly on the lips, but as he started to move away, I grabbed the back of his head and held him, pushing my tongue hungrily into his mouth. Surprised, he hesitated for split second, then responded vigorously, gripping my face between his hands, as we lost ourselves in a whirlpool of passion.

Withdrawing again, pulling from me, lifting his hips as he slipped away. My core cried out in anguish, clutching in vain as he slid from me, desperate to hold him inside, aching to receive him again. A third push, a little smoother, a little quicker, all the way in once more.

"Yes!!!!!" I moaned, delirious with pleasure, overwhelmed by the waves of passion as I gripped his full length once more.

Kisses, frantic kisses, endless kisses - on my cheeks, my forehead, my lips; Alfred's tenderness in that most masculine of acts. My mouth searched blindly, my tongue thrusting against his as I tightly held the back of his head. Moans and whimpers emanated from my chest, words were impossible - unfit to carry my emotions.

"Yes?" he asked softly, "you like that?"

I nodded.

"More, more," I begged.

There was a change in Alfred as he heard my first true moans of pleasure. He'd been tentative, hesitant in those first few strokes, but now he was settling, understanding what I needed - he was dominant, in charge and in control - his masculinity fully unsheathed. His thrusts became faster, harder, more powerful - driven onwards by the same urgent, primeval desire that commanded me. I flung my head backwards, surrendering myself to pleasure, pain banished to the farthest corners of the earth as the fire in my core burned ever brighter.

"Yuss," I hissed each time he hammered into me, squealing and moaning in equal measure.

A white heat had taken hold of me - surging upwards, forging higher - sparks flashing through me as my inner furnace blazed. Alfred's thrusts had become a blur - a deafening, intoxicating rhythm, spinning waves of pleasure through my brain as he whipped my furious heartbeat ever faster. I flung my arms outwards, gripping the sides of the bed as I felt the tipping point approaching, thundering towards me like a raging bull.

Alfred thrust forward one final time, a bellowing roar erupting from his chest as together we plunged headlong over the precipice. Tightly I clung to him, folding my body around him, burying my head against his as I screamed with pleasure. A blinding white light flashed around us, lifting us from the simple bed, launching us upwards as our souls became one.

-

I woke the following morning, nestled in the crook of Alfred's arm, as the soft light of morning was beginning to creep into the cottage. Outside the woodland was stirring - the world was waking - a new dawn of peace and freedom had arrived.

I shifted slightly onto my side, watching Alfred as he slumbered beside me. My heart melted with love for him - he was so handsome, so brave, so strong. I brushed a stray golden curl from his face and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. The hermit was right - he would be a great king - his name would be known for generations to come.

Together we would serve our people and faithfully defend them from our enemies. Together we would honour our destiny - the warrior king and his warrior queen.

But all that was to come. For now, in those precious moments, we two were simply lovers, lying in a humble bed in a hermit's cottage, as around us the most joyous birdsong proclaimed the glory of a bright, new day.

-

THE END

--

Historical note

Following the fall of the Roman Empire, much of England was settled by the Anglo-Saxons, a group of Germanic tribes who established a number of small kingdoms including Kent, Mercia, Sussex and Wessex. From the late 8th century, the British Isles came under attack from Scandinavian Vikings. Initially they came as raiders, plundering towns and monasteries, but later they began to settle.

The Battle of Aclea, between the West Saxons and the Vikings, took place in 851 AD. It was one of many battles fought between the two peoples, that would eventually lead to the establishment of the Danelaw in northern and eastern England in the late 9th century. By tradition, it is thought to have occurred near the modern village of Ockley in Surrey, although some suggest a location in north Hampshire.

Alfred was the youngest of five sons of King Aethelwulf (four of his brothers ruled briefly before he became King of Wessex). His reign was marked by a series of battles against the Vikings and the consolidation of the southern Anglo-Saxon kingdoms under his control. He was responsible for building burhs (forts) along the Sussex coast, including at Chichester and Lewes, to defend against attack from the sea. Today Alfred is the only king that the English call "The Great", although most historians usually consider his grandson, Athelstan, to be the first true King of England.

It is not clear whether Surrey (or Suthrige as the Anglo-Saxons called it) was ever an independent kingdom in its own right, but it was certainly a realm with a high degree of autonomy. Totalling around 750 square miles (1950 sq. km), it included most of the area covered by today's county of Surrey and much of south London. The Anglo-Saxon territory appears to have come under the control of Mercia (to the north) and Wessex (to the west) at different times. In the mid-9th century, it was incorporated into the latter as a shire. The Kingdom of Sussex (to the south of Surrey) also submitted to Wessex at around the same time. The Kingdom of Kent was ruled by Alfred's oldest brother, Aethelstan, from 839 to 851, but he did not live to succeed his father as King of Wessex.

With the exception of Alfred, Aethelwulf and Aethelstan, all characters in this story are fictional. Most places mentioned are real, but I have tried to allude to their Anglo-Saxon names where possible. (Frithwald's castle at Morden is an invention and the actual capital of Surrey was most likely Kingston-upon-Thames, where 10th-century Anglo-Saxon kings were crowned.) The true timeline of the Battle of Aclea is unclear, in part because reliable sources are few and far between, and I have taken considerable liberties in adjusting the timings of events to fit the plot of the story.

--

Author's note

Thank you for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it! Please do vote and leave feedback if you would like to. What did you think of the characters, the plot and the pacing? Was I successful in bringing the Anglo-Saxon world to life? I'd be particularly interested to hear your opinions if you didn't feel you were able to give me five stars - what could I have done better?

Did you feel that Elspeth and Alfred were a credible couple? Did Sigweard and Sigbehrt work as villains? Was Cedric's true identity too obvious or did you feel that the reveal came too far out of the blue? Were the fight scenes well written, exciting or too predictable? And what about the sex scene at the end? Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for your constructive criticism. Please help me to improve my work so that I can write better stories for you!

SpindleTop

1...345678