Was He Dreaming?

Story Info
Two couples as friends finally exchange for a night.
2k words
3.79
8.8k
9
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he dreaming?

At first Sven was sure he was midway in a dream, eyes closed, body alive with sensation and warmth from the skin beneath him in his dream.

If he was dreaming the fast breaths, low moans, radiated heat from a round, soft body below him was almost overwhelming. The rhythm of movements matched his own as he pushed his cock in and pulled it out of the wet, slick, warm and velvety feeling cunny he was mid-way through fucking in his dream. It continued for some seconds like this before an explosive sound, clenching of the cunny around his cock, shivering and rigid body below him made a low howl: "Fuck me, Fuck me harder. I am coming Sven."

His eyes opened and he looked down at the gorgeous fifty year old face of neighbor and friend, Angela, with nice lipstick, smooth cheeks, ginger hair surrounding closed eyes. It was real, not a dream. He was fucking Angela, not Jenny, his wife. Instinctively, he leaned his head down and put his lips against hers and felt the wetness of her lips as they opened and her tongue snaked inside his mouth with hunger and passion. Her body butt humped up and against his hard cock deep inside her cunny, time after time. Their kiss lasted until they both had to breath. When he pulled back he saw her pair of large, soft titties laying on her chest and a little to each side and took a hand, pulled the nipple on first her left then her right tit until she opened her eyes and grinned.

"Sven, you are the best fuck I have ever had. I have cum several times already. Can you fuck me from behind?"

"Angela, that is a big yes if you let me pull out and roll next to you."

She released her legs and helped him withdraw, felt the juices draining from her now partly open cunt lips and smiled with a pleasurable sigh before rolling over away from him then getting on her hands and knees.

When she was ready he and his still hard, wet cock moved behind her so he could guide the tip against her ass first then down lower into the gaping opening of ginger shrouded cunt lips. He went all the way down with it to rub her clit with the wet tip of his cock first then back up and slipped it inside Angela's large outer lips. The minute she felt his head inside she pushed back, engulfing his cock again and matching his thrust forward.

For two or three minutes he could stand the pleasure of fucking her while holding her hips and dipping down to fondle and pull the rather large titties which hung and swung back and forth as they fucked.

The sight, the feeling, the warmth and the pleasure of being inside her cunny against the skin of his cock made his balls gather and start to signal they would release a stream of white fluids filled with sperm into Angela's body. They were each getting new fluids by mouth or cunt and would forever have a different link than they had before this night's events.

He leaned down and over her right ear he said, "Can I cum in you Angela, honey? My cock is ready and my balls are just not going to wait much longer."

"Of course, shoot me full and when you are done, I want you to lay next to me so I can clean your cock up, suck it and get ready for you to put it in my ass if you want to."

That was all it took. His balls and his cock spasmed four or five times filling her with his juices as her own cunny clenched yet again as she yelled, "Oh, Fuck. God damn it, I'm cumming again, Sven!"

There were no words to describe how high he felt as he shot his load into Angela nor how she felt taking it. The two just did it and stayed as tight with one another as two fifties aged people could possibly do until everything was done, both were relaxed and his cock was softening. As it did it came out and she turned, reached for it and sucked it clean, letting her cunny spill the juices they had both made onto the sheets.

"My God, Angela. That was wonderful. Probably one of the best fucks of my life. I need five minutes rest before we do your butt if that's okay."

"She stopped sucking and moved her pussy over his head and asked: "do you want to clean me up like I am doing you, Sven?"

No words were spoken as he moved his head up and licked their juices from her ginger hair and cunny lips, touched her clit and did exactly what she was doing. When both were clean she got up, laid against him with one leg over his and her head on his chest before speaking.

"Sven, why did it take so many years for you to fuck me? I have fantasized about this for almost the whole time Edward and I have known you and Jenny."

"Oh, I agree. It just never was a situation where you and I could and Jenny and Edward could and not leave one an-other's marriages or be seen by our children or friends. I am so glad this happened and I hope it is not the last time it happens either, Angela."

She nodded and affirmed, "It won't be Sven. That big dick of yours is luscious and you are still going to fuck my butt tonight with it after we rest a little. Have you been wondering what Jenny and Edward have been doing in the other room while we have been fucking, Sven?"

"Honestly, not until now. I have been dreaming and fucking the best looking redhead I have ever seen with those huge, luscious titties and juicy cunt of yours. My god, they are huge and with such big aureoles and nipples. You are all I have thought about for the last hour and a half, Angela, for damned good reason too. I am coming back for more for sure!"

Angela tweaked his cock with her hand then asked him, "Want to sneak a peak on Edward and Jenny, Sven?"

"Yes, if we won't disturb them. I know she has always wanted him just like I have you. You told her he had this curved uncut cock and more than once when we fucked she has said "Edward" when she came instead of Sven so I hope she is getting her fill as well."

Angela took his hand and the naked pair slipped to the wall to the bedroom next door.

Angela stopped them beside the door where a picture was hanging, put her finger over her mouth indicating he should be quiet then reached up and removed the picture, very quietly put it leaning against the wall on the floor and motioned him over to the glass which was beneath it. It was a window and looking through it from their dark hallway. The nightlight in the room showed a queen sized bed with Edward laying on his back, cock up in the air and head un-skinned as it curved to the left.

Jenny had her hand on his balls and was alternately sucking his cock as they watched her naked with her more modest tits and her brown bush full between her legs. Her sweet ass was pointed right at them and their observation port without knowing it. This went on with him holding her head until she moved up, straddled his body and reached down to his cock, found the head and guided it into her mass of dark brown hair, slowly settling as it entered her pussy, doubtless not for the first time that night. Edward reached up to her titties with both hands and fondled them, moved them sideways, kissed and sucked one nipple at a time as Jenny lowered her body over his cock and started moving up and down, forward and back, little sideways circles moaning and whimpering low but loud enough they could hear her saying, "Edward, your cock is magnificent. God, how I love having a new cock inside me. It has been decades! Ahhhhh, that's it, touch my cervix with it."

She kept up the movements as Edward thrust up with his hips, kissed her titties until Jenny clenched her whole body, stopped for a second then gasped and cried out, "Of fuck, I am cumming again, Edward. Drill me, fill me with your spunk, honey. I have waited for a long time and tonight we get to sleep together. Ahhhhhh..." She clearly came as he pumped spunk up into her body not for the first time that night.

When they settled she whispered, "We have all night and if I know Sven and Angela are enjoying the same thing. If you want, we are going to do this again every now and then. Do you?"

"Oh, my gosh, yes, Jenny. Absolutely yes."

When they were done as Angela and Sven quietly watched she laid down next to him and said, "There is one more thing I would like from you, Edward."

"What is that, Jenny?"

"When I've sucked you hard again and we are rested I want to take you in my ass. Sven does it well and I will be able to if you would like to. What do you think, honey?"

"It will be my treat, dear woman, my treat indeed."

Just then outside the room Angela squeezed Sven's cock and picked the picture up, rehung it quietly and said, "Back to our room, Sven. I want your cock in my ass!"

Edward and Jenny accomplished their last fuck. Back in their room so did Angela and Sven. The two couples drifted to sleep with no thoughts of discomfort at waking up Sunday morning for one last fuck and showers before rejoining their spouses as the regular couples they would continue to be at breakfast.

How had this happened readers might wonder?

The two couples, Sven and Jenny and Edward and Angela, had been neighbors and friends for years. Now all their children were gone and at this regular Saturday evening get together after some wine at Edward and Angela's house Jenny had come back from a trip to the bathroom and sat down next to Edward so that when Angela came back from the kitchen she sat next to Sven. The four visited a bit more then Sven asked if they had any movies to watch. Edward had said yes and went through their inventory. One of them was x rated he said and showed two couples swapping and now that the kids were out on their own if they wanted they could watch that.

Jenny and Sven nodded and the movie started.

It had started more than on screen activities as the two spouses sat next to long time friends and watched porn but not with their own spouses. One small thing of touching the person next to them as they watched had led to another until Jenny asked Sven if she and Edward could have some alone time. Sven had looked at Angela who nodded yes and the two had gone down the hall to the master bedroom and shut the door two hours ago, leaving Sven and Angela also alone together.

Angela had shut the movie off. The instant her husband and Jenny were in the bedroom, had taken Sven's hand then leaned over and kissed him with stored up passion and purpose.

"Want to, Sven? They are probably fucking like rabbits and we have all night until we go back to our spouses tomorrow."

"Yes, you red headed gorgeous woman, yes, indeed!"

And they all did exactly that until both women were smiling and very satisfied....

Sunday morning breakfast back with their spouses after the night of swapped wives was interesting as all agreed it had been fun, something they might want to do a few times a year or even see if any of their other friends had these inclinations. Angela and Jenny were the two who volunteered to find out, both with very fulfilled smiles on their faces.

Not only the kids tried new things it seemed to them all.