Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 03

Story Info
The temptation was now my son’s friend. Where was it ending?
6.1k words
4.66
18.8k
20

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third part in my learning process of writing erotica. (The usual 'read parts 1 and 2 first' apply).

My biggest problem is still where to place the episodes in this story. The first two parts were in 'Lesbian Sex,' but I'm placing this in 'Mature,' because of the age difference in the hetero sex, although there is a lesbian passage within it. I just have to rely on the forbearance of readers. Please leave any positive feedback, and yes, I'm not unaware of the depravity!

*******************************************************************

"I wasn't expecting that!"

I thought Debbie's surprise was a bit rich.

"You bloody well rigged that whole thing!" I replied, feeling a bit indignant.

"Yes, but I didn't think you'd be so easy, I thought Marco wouldn't get past first base!" Debbie was finding it hard not to giggle.

We were discussing my first visit to the club. Debbie and Tom were still new to it themselves and I'd jumped in with both feet. I'd fucked the guy that Debbie had sounded out about making me feel 'comfortable.' I'd felt more than comfortable with him.

"Was it good? Was he good, he definitely has a reputation?"

I sat in Debbie's kitchen and was cross questioned about every single aspect.

"So you'll come with us again when we go?"

I smiled reluctantly and begrudgingly said, "Possibly."

"Brilliant! Tom was gobsmacked by the whole thing, he'll be so embarrassed when he sees you next."

"So will I, now can we please change the subject!"

My regular coffee meetings with Debbie were certainly filled with a rich vein of sexual content.

"Okay," she agreed, and then she asked me about Ben!

"You gonna fuck him?"

Ben was one of my son Jake's best friends who had a 'thing' about me. I'd warned him about his obsession with me although I found myself hoping that Jake would invite him home again in the near future.

"DEBBIE! Please stop encouraging me. He's only nineteen and Jake's friend, it's a no, no."

"Hmmmmm,' she pondered, "we'll see if you can resist."

I ignored the remark and got up to put my coffee mug on the draining board. I stood leaning back against the sink and looked at Debbie.

"So when are we going to spend some quality time together?" I asked.

She knew what I meant and her eyes fixed on me from where she was sitting on one of the stools.

"Come here," she said in a quiet voice.

I walked towards her and as we put our arms around each other she splayed her legs apart to allow me to stand much closer.

"Oh gosh, Louise, I want you so much, when I knew you were with Marco I felt so jealous." She looked thoughtful. " I'm not sure if Tom suspects anything about the two of us."

In moments we were kissing, and my hand was finding it's way under her skirt and finding her pussy.

"You've got no panties on!" I expressed surprise, and just as I'd discovered how moist she was, the front door bell rang.

"Fuck!' Debbie exclaimed, not knowing who it was.

I listened as Debbie opened the front door and was intrigued, indeed inquisitive, to know who it was. It was female and then I recognised Rachel's voice from our night out at the club.

Both of them came into the kitchen and Rachel's face lit up when she saw me.

"How are you? You're a naughty girl aren't you Louise. Fooled us all, a first timer and then you fuck all night!"

I blushed bright red, and hurriedly tried to dilute some of the banter.

"It wasn't all night and I'm certainly not a girl anymore!" I burst out laughing as Rachel came up to me and we hugged.

"I've come with an invitation, and I'm glad you're here Louise because it can be for you too. We're having an anniversary party, twenty five years of marriage. Me and Shaun decided we needed to celebrate and we're going to have a marquee on the lawn and hopefully some live music, we'd love for you to come."

"On my own?" I thought I needed to say that.

"Yes of course, and if you meet someone between now and then, bring them along. It'll be informal and, fingers crossed, good weather."

Debbie was smiling and was putting the kettle on for a cuppa.

"You'll stop for a drink won't you Rachel?"

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" she enquired.

I tried not to blush again, unsuccessfully, and when Rachel added, "I'm never sure with Debbie!" I didn't know where to put my face.

Debbie looked upset, "Stop it Rachel, you make me out to be some sort of... well, I'm not entirely sure!"

We all sat around the breakfast bar chatting for the next hour. Chatting about this and that and then eventually getting round to the weekend's visit to the club.

"Do you want to go again?" Rachel asked.

"I said to Debbie I might consider it," I smiled with raised eyebrows.

"I know Shaun was a bit shocked at how you went with Marco, I think he's half expecting to be given more freedom by me!"

"What's good for the goose....!" Debbie chipped in.

"That's your decision, it's not for me to say," I replied with a smile.

Debbie looked at me and watched my face as she spoke, "Tom would only go with someone else if he got my approval, and even then I'm not sure. I guess if it wasn't with some random woman who slept with anyone."

Rachel agreed, "I'd have to really think about that one."

It was all getting a bit serious and strangely I felt myself blush yet again, so I tried to divert the conversation.

"LOUISE!" Debbie almost jumped to her feet, you're having naughty thoughts about my husband!"

"No I'm not, I couldn't do that."

The irony of me and my relationship with her wasn't lost on Debbie who then fell silent.

Rachel broke the silence, before she got up to leave.

"So are you going to come to my party Louise?"

"Yes, of course," I replied, "but only if you're not going to fix me up with anyone again!"

Both Debbie and Rachel laughed before Debbie saw her to the front door. When she returned to the kitchen she looked at me with a cynical look.

"You're a dark horse Louise Reynolds, I think you're on a slippery slope!"

"What do you mean?" I protested in feigned innocence as she put her arms around me and kissed me longingly on the lips.

Then I was gone, all feelings suddenly centred around my desire for Debbie. My fingers found their way straight back to her pussy. Standing in the centre of the kitchen I began to finger fuck her as her knees began to buckle. Her pussy was still hugely aroused and as her mouth broke away from mine she buried her face in my neck.

I couldn't support her alone so I shoved her backwards until her body was hitched on the edge of the breakfast bar and I struggled to find the perfect position to bring her off.

If anyone had looked through the kitchen window they'd have seen two women in a desperate race to orgasm. Pure lust drove me on, a desire to make Debbie cum, and cum she did.

In a panicky cry of pleasure she screamed my name and her hips shook. I felt her pussy swamp my fingers with her juices, she slipped off the edge of the breakfast bar and was only held up by my fingers inside her and my shoulder under her arm.

"Fuck Louise, don't do this to me, each time I think it's the best."

I removed my hand from between her thighs and she took her own weight back on her feet, pulling me into another kiss.

"I don't know what happened there," I groaned.

"I do!" she replied, "you had me cumming like never before."

"Good job Rachel didn't arrive five minutes later," I remarked.

Then to my surprise she admitted, "I told her," Debbie was owning up and looking sheepish.

"Told her what," I asked, already knowing the answer.

"About us!"

"And what did she say?" I sat back on a stool.

"Just good luck, I'm not sure if she actually understood, but she won't say anything to anyone."

"You're terrible Debbie, you said it would be discreet, just as long as Jake doesn't find out."

Debbie came and hugged me and whispered, "Sorry, it should be our little secret."

I snorted, but kissed her and told her that I had to get back home.

Work was still steady and I had to concentrate with so much going on. Jake's leaving 'prom' was on that Friday evening and the one thing I needed to do was to get him sorted with a dinner jacket and trousers. Unfortunately I'd agreed to take Ben with us to the dress hire company so along with feeling his eyes on me I found the three of us driving there on the Wednesday afternoon.

I stayed in the background while they got measured and togged out with their suits, it took about an hour and we ended up back at our house to wait for Ben's dad to pick him up.

Inevitably he managed to manipulate the two of us being in the kitchen on our own for a few minutes. In his own brash way he sidled up to me and stood right next to me, in a way he was cornering me.

"Look Ben, this has to stop," I began.

I knew Jake was only upstairs and was straining to hear him descend the staircase. Fortunately there was a creaky stair which was quite familiar whenever anyone went up or down.

"But Mrs Reynolds, Louise, I can't stop thinking about you."

I physically pushed him in the chest and slipped past him, but not before he tried to grab my arms. He was so much stronger and bigger than me, however he realised that he shouldn't actually be manhandling me.

Then Jake did make his way downstairs and I found my heart beating nineteen to the dozen. I wondered if that was because of the close shave or whether it was pure excitement.

Friday evening arrived and Jake, along with Ben and Will, were being driven in a limo from Will's girlfriend's house to the golf club where the prom was being held. I took Jake to her house and saw the grand departure telling him I'd pick him up from the golf club at eleven thirty. It seemed quite sad driving home with yet more realisation that he was growing up and would be leaving for uni in a few weeks.

Later on I found myself sitting in the golf club car park at a quarter past eleven amongst all the other parents' cars waiting for the sound of music to stop and for the exit of all the kids. I was not far from the main doors, but right next to the green keepers hut. Suddenly the passenger door opened and in a flash Ben was sitting in the front seat beside me. He was drunk and straightaway flung himself at me. I still had my seat belt buckled up which for a moment prevented me from pulling away. It didn't stop the kiss, which was clumsy, but well aimed. Ben's tongue forced its way between my teeth, just for a second, and I smelt his beery breath, while with one hand he grabbed my breast.

"BEN! For fuck's sake!" I just managed to say it before I took hold of his wrist and pushed him away.

He must have realised his mistake, or at least his misbehaviour, because he pulled back and sat back in the seat. I was looking around to see if anyone had seen.

"Oh god, I'm sorry Mrs Reynolds, I've had a bit to drink and saw your car, please don't tell Jake." His voice was slurred and he saw his stupidity. I should have blown my top, but strangely I was calm.

"Jake, I ought to damned well tell your dad! Now get out, I've just seen his car drive in over there."

Ben now had a sullen expression and got out, with another murmured apology, and I sat back catching my breath surprised at the effect the drunken kiss had had on me.

I texted Jake and told him where I was parked and when the music stopped and the shrieking crowds of girls flowed out in their ball gowns I saw him walking, slightly unsteadily, towards me.

"I thought there was no alcohol?" I asked a bit irritably.

"We smuggled some vodka in," was Jake's reply. I ignored it all, I didn't want to make a big deal about it.

I drove home and by the time I'd got there I had to wake him up. He was straight to bed and it was way past midnight when I turned in too. I knew it was safe to use my little vibrator as Jake was sound asleep and to my shame I had an orgasm fuelled by the thought of Ben's forcible kiss.

Saturday was the day when life changed again. It seemed that every few weeks something was happening to recalibrate an aspect of my life, and for some reason I was becoming too morally weak to stave it off.

I awoke and listened for sounds of movement from Jake. I looked at the alarm clock and it said eight forty five. I rolled out of bed, slipping into my bathrobe and went to the loo. The flush obviously woke Jake up because he called out "Mum!" in a very subdued tone.

I went into his room and he hurriedly covered his naked body, I suspected he perhaps had an early morning erection.

"You know you're going to the football with your dad?" I reminded him.

Jon had got tickets for a local derby as an additional reward for his 'A' level results.

"He'll be here at midday, I suggest you start off with a shower, and hang that suit up, it got to be returned on Monday."

Jake simply grunted and I left him to it, probably to masturbate. I wasn't too bothered, he still had ample time to get ready.

I was looking forward to having some space to myself and I'd already decided on the Netflix film I was going to watch. There was absolutely no rush to get dressed because I was going to make sure that Jake met his dad at the front door and didn't invite him in.

However, Debbie did pop in briefly to ask how the prom went.

"He got pretty drunk I'm afraid."

"Did you see Ben?"

Debbie knew how to probe behind my facade.

"You did! Did anything happen?"

I felt I had to tell her what had happened in the car and how drunk Ben had been.

"Wow, he grabbed your tits?"

"Debbie, don't be so crude, yes he squeezed them when he tried to kiss me."

"You should have let him!"

Just then there was an interruption.

"What are you two talking about?"

Jake appeared and somehow I'd not heard the squeaky stair tread.

"Nothing, just how drunk you were last night."

He snorted and went to the fridge, taking out a carton of orange juice and swigging straight from it.

"Jake, please! I've told you about doing that time and time again."

"I'll finish it off, and then it won't matter," he replied insolently.

I just shrugged and Debbie left, saying that she'd text me to arrange our next coffee and chat.

It was just before noon when Jon arrived and I ushered Jake out of the front door. I sighed loudly as the car drew away and I knew I had at least a few hours, until six thirty, totally to myself.

I wasn't going out, I wasn't going to drive so I opened a bottle of Sauvignon and a large packet of crisps. I must have looked a sight, I hadn't even done my hair, but I didn't really care. I pulled the curtains almost closed and curled up on the sofa.

The movie was quite a spicy one. I'd seen the trailer and Debbie had watched it and recommended it. It was all of that and more. About a widow who lived on the edge of town and was trying to keep the farm going with the help of a neighbour and his son.

There was an overriding tension between her and the young man who was getting into trouble with the law.

I was half an hour into it when the door bell rang.

"Shit, who's that?" I muttered to myself, spilling the packet of crisps on the carpet as I got up and pulling the bathrobe around me. I went to the window and peered through the gap I'd left.

My heart both sank and raced as I saw Ben standing there. How could I answer the door, not dressed and alone in the house? I knew he'd be predatory and I knew that Jake must have told him he was going to football.

I went to the front door and shouted out, "Ben, what do you want?"

He replied immediately, "I came to say sorry Mrs Reynolds."

"What for? There's no need, I've forgotten about it already."

"But I shouldn't have kissed you, I was drunk."

I felt hot all over, "Ben, Shushhhh! the neighbours will hear you."

"Then let me in, I can't talk through the door."

"It's okay Ben, I forgive you, now go home, please."

I was panicking, he was deliberately being obstinate.

"Mrs Reynolds, let me in to say sorry properly, please."

Ben's voice had got louder and I couldn't see any other way. I opened the door and he stepped inside holding a bunch of flowers.

"Here, these are for you, to show you how sorry I am."

I took them self consciously and Ben followed me into the kitchen to find a vase. I felt really awkward, I was scruffy, dressed only in a nightie under my white towelling bathrobe, and wanting to put distance between him and me.

Unfortunately I had to reach up to a cupboard to get the vase which allowed my bathrobe to ride up, exposing the calves of my legs. Ben was right behind me and he offered to get the vase for me. The line of least resistance was to let him do it, and I thanked him and went to fill the vase at the sink.

I somehow knew it, I half expected it when I felt his hands grip my hips from behind and his mouth nestled into the side of my neck.

I remained remarkably calm and simply said quietly, "Now come on Ben, this is totally wrong, you tried it last night and it can't go anywhere. Now stop it before you go too far."

My voice seemed to croak and then I felt him press his body against my backside. It was clear that he was aroused.

The feeling of his lips in that soft pocket of flesh at the side of my neck triggered a memory of something from the past, and weakened my resolve. For a few seconds I allowed it to happen, but quickly realised I must stop it.

I tried to twist and escape and protested.

"BEN! Stop, you can't possibly think....."

Before I could finish the sentence he'd turned me around and gathered me up in his arms like a baby and was taking me straight into the lounge.

"Ben please Ben, put me down, stop it." I was almost screeching.

I began to struggle, but he was so strong that he was able to grip me enough to prevent my kicking and to withstand any attempt to wrestle his arms from around my body. By the time he dropped me on the sofa I was red faced and felt a guilty excitement from the tussle.

My bathrobe had ridden up exposing my thighs and the tie around my waist had come loose. I was half stretched out on the sofa where I'd been calmly watching the movie just a few minutes before. Ben sat on the edge beside me and he leaned forward to nestle his face in my neck again.

"Ben, stop it, I know you think I like it, but I'm your best friend's mother for god's sake!"

His lips were kissing my neck, and he began to suck my ear lobe. To my horror I felt some pleasure in that too and I began to shake my head in order to get his head away. He did lift his head, but only to somehow kiss me full on the lips.

"Mmmmmmm, Ben, please stop!" I managed to gasp it before he kissed me again. I was trying to push him away with my arms when his hand slid up under my nightie and he cupped my breast. I knew my nipples were already hard and his fingers seemed to make them harder.

"Ohhhh goddd Ben!"

The way I said it must have shown some sort of resignation because in seconds his hand had moved downwards between my thighs and his fingers found me fabulously wet.

I said it again, "Oh god Ben!" trying to squeeze my legs together, but this time there was definitely a hint of pleasure.

As his fingers slid between my pussy lips and then up and over my clit I gave in completely.

My reasoning had changed.

"Please Ben, we mustn't, you must stop before we go too far..."

My words were softer and stifled by his mouth closing over mine, more especially I wasn't struggling anymore. With his fingers rubbing my clit I sensed his other hand unzipping his jeans. He was pretty good at doing that and in moments he was on his knees beside the sofa with his jeans and boxers around his thighs.

All the way through he hadn't said very much, except the occasional, " I want you Mrs Reynolds." or "Please Louise."

I never saw his cock, he pushed me back and lifted himself between my thighs. He was in a hurry and he slid straight inside me.

12