All Comments on 'Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 03'

by Louiseawakes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, I can see why the category can be tough to determine. But because Ben is the main focus here I think mature is good. Your bio with the linked picture was as exciting as the story.

Robusto2000Robusto20007 months ago

Great stories, good tension and, yes, clearly crossing themes which seems natural. Thank you and hope you keep writing

Averagejoe72Averagejoe727 months ago

Great plot, great style of writing. I like the mix of different events in the same story

Petedesire1966Petedesire19667 months ago

Wow, what a great part 3. I love the way your stories are combining the different awakenings of Louise's sexuality and her desire which keeps growing. From the lovely seduction by Debbie and Marko to the deepening encounter with Ben, the writing is pacy, erotic, and brings all your characters alive and off the page. Very arousing. Hope there is more to cum :)

Spike204Spike2047 months ago

Excellent story more please 😉😍

Wiz1002Wiz10026 months ago

I love your writing but the plot in this one was all wrong and unnecessary, so did not enjoy this chapter at all. What is Louise doing wanting to “teach” an inexperienced virgin who had previously raped her (yes, I consider the first time to be rape), how to have sex with a woman?! How can she look her son in the eye after she’s done this and have a normal relationship with him??

5* for the writing but minus 3* for the plot.

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

So, if a man persists in his rape, she will learn to enjoy it and give him an educational fuck the next day. Are all women like this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLouiseawakes@Louiseawakes
Rewriting or modifying this profile again. Into the fifties (52) and seven years since my divorce. Son has gone to uni and I’ve begun to write for the first time, something I’ve wanted to. My first storyline involves bits of real life recently. Independent, with my own busine...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES