Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, no!" but it was too late to stop any of it.

I felt the full length of him deep inside me and he thrust hard once, twice and on the third movement he tried to stop. Suddenly he groaned and there was panic in his voice.

I felt him jerk and keep on jerking inside me and he was groaning out loud, "Shit, Jesus, I'm so sorry Mrs Reynolds... ohhhhhh fuck."

He collapsed on top of me and his cock slipped out with him still ejaculating onto the carpet. He was kneeling shame faced, looking like a little boy who'd had an accident in his bed.

I really felt sorry for him, his mask of control had slipped and he'd done what so many young men had done in their excitement to please.

He kept saying "sorry " over and over again. I sat up, pulling my bathrobe around me and put my hand on his nearest shoulder.

"Come here Ben, sit here."

I got him sitting beside me on the sofa and put my arm around him. His cock had shrunk and it was still oozing semen. There was a box of tissues on the coffee table and I passed them to him.

"Stop saying sorry, clean yourself up and get dressed, then we'll talk."

I watched as he wiped himself clean and pulled his jeans up. He was silent and reached down to clean the carpet.

"Leave that Ben, now listen to me."

He was sitting hunched up with his head hanging down.

"That should never have happened! But no one is going to know about it, I won't tell a soul and I certainly won't tell them about what went wrong. It's something which can happen if you're over excited, and anyway I let you. Next time you'll do it better!"

I corrected myself quickly, "I mean next time with a girlfriend, not with me!"

I expected him to smile, but he didn't. He was distraught.

"Now go home, thank you for the flowers, no more will be said, now off you go!"

He muttered a strangled "thank you" and let himself out.

"Well fuck me!" I heard myself say, as I wiped my pussy with several more tissues. I needed a drink and finished off the half glass of Sauvignon before the doorbell rang again.

With a groan I opened it expecting to see Ben's face again.

"Louise! You fucked him, you must have!"

Debbie marched straight in and immediately saw the damp patch on the carpet beside the sofa.

"You bad girl!" she was giggling uncontrollably.

"It wasn't like that," I protested.

"Huh, what was it like then?" she said excitedly.

I then had to explain the whole story. When I'd finished she exclaimed, "Oh poor boy, he must be mortified."

"Don't you say a word to anyone Debbie, this is top secret!"

"I won't, I promise, come here and give me a hug."

We embraced each other and although her fingers were tempted to explore me Tom was back home expecting her not to be gone for very long.

We kissed and I went back to my movie, but my heart wasn't really in it. When Jake got home he found me fast asleep on the sofa.

On Sunday afternoon Jake, Will and Ben had arranged to meet up and do some gaming at Ben's house. When Jake arrived home for our evening meal I asked how everyone was after the prom, wondering what frame of mind Ben was in after our Saturday afternoon.

"Ben seemed a bit down," Jake said, "normally he's ultra competitive, but I think he lost every single time we played."

The subject changed and eventually we both went to bed. I had to return Jake's suit to the hire company which I did first thing on Monday morning, and it so happened that I saw Ben's dad doing the same thing.

"I'm glad I bumped into you Louise, do you mind popping round one evening to go over some numbers?" I was his accountant and occasionally it paid to meet face to face.

"Sure," I replied, "I can make it tonight if you're free?"

"That's great, how about five 'o clock, it won't take long so then you won't have your evening interrupted."

It seemed fine, but of course when I got there Ben had just arrived home. He looked decidedly sheepish and muttered a "hello Mrs Reynolds" before trying to disappear.

His dad was in his study sorting the invoices he wanted me to look at and spontaneously I suggested something to Ben that I'd thought about all day.

I whispered, "Ben, I think we need to talk, I want to talk privately, can you make an excuse to get out of school tomorrow morning, like a dentist appointment or something? Come round, I want time to discuss something, but please, whatever you do, don't tell Jake!"

Ben's eyes brightened somewhat and he nodded before quietly saying, "Ok, in the morning, after Jake's left for school."

"Can you leave us alone for a bit?" Ben's dad had returned and we got down to the invoices. It was driving home that I wondered if I'd done the right thing and might regret it.

It was a shameful plan I'd concocted, but I justified it in my own mind that it was for the greater good. Ben needed to have his confidence rebuilt and my plan was partly to help him and partly to fulfil a selfish fantasy.

Ben arrived just about nine thirty, I was looking out for him and had the front door open ready. It was all a bit clandestine and I think he was somewhat surprised by me looking like I'd made an effort, with a short summer dress and make up perfectly applied.

I put on a persona, quite formal in a way, but I wanted him to take me seriously.

"Come in Ben, sit down there on the sofa, I'll get coffee and then we can talk."

When I returned he was sitting upright as if he was waiting for a job interview.

I put the coffee mugs down and sat beside him and the mood softened a bit.

"Relax Ben, I just wanted to chat about Saturday and what happened."

He sorted of jumped slightly, blushed, and began, "I'm so sorry Mrs Reynolds...."

"STOP THERE!" I interrupted, and squeezed the top of his arm. "We've both said sorry so many times we need to forget that word and agree we've both got things wrong."

He turned his head and looked relieved, allowing me to continue.

"Whether we were right to do anything at all is another matter, however what happened didn't go quite right for you did it?"

I saw him blush even more and he muttered "No, it didn't," very quietly.

"So I've decided we need to try to put that right."

I could see how perplexed his expression was as I took a deep breath and ploughed on, knowing I was about to take a step into the unknown which a year before I'd have been horrified with.

"You came too quickly, to put it bluntly, you got too excited and lost control."

Ben couldn't look at me, he was either ashamed, or embarrassed, or both.

"I'm going to try and help you with that."

As I said it I slid my hand onto the crotch of his trousers and massaged what was a very soft cock beneath the fabric.

He recoiled slightly, and then seemed to freeze, holding his breath.

"Mrs Reynolds!" It was an expression of panic.

Out of the blue I was reigniting his desire. He seemed lost for words, and I got the reaction I had wanted as I felt his erection begin to rise.

His reflex was to reach out to pull me to him expecting me to comply.

"No touching!" I said firmly, "my rules!"

He sat back, squirming a little as he was becoming aware of his own reaction. By now his cock felt quite firm, not fully erect, however I reached over with both hands and unbuckled his belt. I think he understood a little more because his arms remained at his sides, as I continued and went to unzip him as well.

The tent in his boxers showed his increasing erection and I simply said, "Lift up!" as I tugged both his trousers and his boxers down towards his knees. His cock flipped upwards and for the first time I saw his full tumescence. I showed no emotion although inside I was full of admiration and my pussy was warm, wet and fully aroused.

"We are going slowly and you need to concentrate, just be still and listen to me."

My fingers clasped around his shaft, not gently, in fact quite firmly, and I took the head between my finger and thumb and squeezed hard.

"OWWWW!" he muttered quite loudly and went to grab my wrist.

"No touching!" I repeated in my best and strictest voice.

Ben must have thought that Christmas had come when I half stood up and placed my knees on the sofa either side of his thighs. As I straddled him, I pulled my dress part way up my thighs and positioned the head of his cock close to my pussy lips. I'd intentionally not worn any panties and this whole process had me ready to slide down onto him.

I hesitated, looking him in the eyes, and spoke slowly.

"You can only say four things Ben, 'wait,' 'yes,' 'go on,' or 'stop.' We'll go as slowly as we can."

He nodded and I found I was gritting my teeth. I squeezed the head of his cock hard again and he grunted this time before I lowered myself down. He slid inside me easily even though I realised he was quite big. I desperately kept a deadpan face and made no sound until I let my full weight bear down on him and stayed there on his thighs not moving at all.

His hands went to grip my hips and I reacted sternly, "NO TOUCHING BEN!"

His eyes were closed and a quiet gasp came from him.

"Now just be still, think of something totally bizarre, think of something like... like your first day at school!"

We both remained silent for a perhaps a minute, and I studied his face to try to gauge how he was feeling. My pussy felt wonderful, but I was giving nothing away.

"Now tell me to stop or wait at any point."

I said it quietly and calmly before I lifted myself up several inches. I felt that special feeling of his hardness withdrawing and I slowly sank back down.

"Okay?" I said as I became still once again.

Ben nodded and his eyelids fluttered a bit and he half sighed, half gasped. I waited, wanting to know how he was adjusting.

"First day at school!" I repeated, and this time I didn't rise up, I just twerked my hips back and forth twice before becoming still once more.

"Still okay?... deep breath."

He just said, "Wait, please, just a second."

I studied him and saw him swallow and lick his lips, and close his eyes again.

After thirty seconds he said, "okay, go on."

I twerked my hips again and then rotated them twice.

I saw him gritting his teeth and I stopped moving. I said nothing, I could sense him fighting inside his head.

"Go on, I'm okay," he opened his eyes and this time smiled.

I rose up, went back down and twerked again. I heard another sound. "Mmmm," and I could see his expression change.

It was then that I realised what effect it was having on me. It had crept up on me, my concentration on Ben had denied my pounding heart and the stimulation of my clit.

It was my turn to grit my teeth and it was me asking myself if I was 'okay?'

I stopped moving for my own sake, but Ben was saying, "go on."

I flexed my hips and raised myself up until his cock almost slipped out and then plunged down again. Ben gasped that time. I'd sensed success in my ultimate goal of him gaining his self control.

The trouble was it was my self control that had gone. I managed to stifle any sound as an orgasm arrived and travelled through me. I closed my eyes, but couldn't prevent the little pulses around my pussy and the little shivers in my thigh muscles. It wasn't an earth moving orgasm, but it had happened and Ben knew it.

His eyes opened wide and with a smile asked, "Was that....?"

I placed a finger over his lips to stop him completing the question and simply whispered, "You can cum now!"

As if to try to push him over the edge I began to really twerk my pussy on him which made him chuckle.

I wasn't expecting what came next. Suddenly he grabbed my arms and rolled my body to one side. I was on my back on the sofa and he was still hard inside me. It wasn't me twerking now, it was Ben fucking me for all he was worth.

All his inhibitions were gone, his self control was evident and I was being hammered into the cushions of the sofa.

My little orgasm was forgotten when I came again, a much deeper one this time. I heard myself shout out, "OH GOD BEN!" and my whole body shook with him beginning to ejaculate inside me. He kept jerking, he kept grunting and I could feel the soft warmth of semen squirting deep up into me.

"Jesus Ben, I think it worked."

"What worked?" he asked.

"My little lesson in self control."

He fell off me onto the floor beside the sofa. Both of us were breathing heavily and both of us were smiling until reality hit me.

"Ben, this whole thing is so wrong, we both know that. This morning was me trying to help, but it's overtaken me. It mustn't go any farther, it's got to end."

But I knew it it might not.

12