Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 04

Story Info
My downward spiral continued with less and less guilt.
5.2k words
4.65
11.6k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of decadence in my life, and now with a lot less guilt. The adventure at the swingers' club with my neighbours, Debbie and Tom, was a first, and a dalliance with my son's friend Ben had signs of becoming an addiction, let alone my occasional intimacy with Debbie. Every day seemed to bring new thoughts, new temptations.

*******************************************************************

'Have you decided? Are you coming to Rachel and Shaun's party on Saturday?'

The text message from Debbie was instead of our usual meeting for coffee. I'd had pressure of work, a couple of clients were anxious to have some up to date information and my dalliance with Ben had distracted me somewhat.

I texted back, 'Yes I'll come, but don't fix me up with anyone!'

After our visit to the club and my evening with Marco I think both Debbie and Rachel thought I was rather easy. However, the idea of a party organised by some 'would be' swingers was too much to resist. I was so conscious of my new found libido that anything a little bit risqué was a temptation.

Ben had brought that out in me and I still had to keep the whole thing with him from my son Jake. Debbie was the only one who knew anything about it.

Jake and his friends had all finished school for the summer. Some had gone away with parents for the 'last time' before university, others had got jobs for a few weeks. Jake had got some gardening work by way of friends and by word of mouth. Ben, apparently, had got a job delivering groceries for a local shop.

He still came round to see Jake and the first couple of times were distinctly awkward. In the brief moments Jake wasn't in the same room, he was either getting right up close to me, or stroking my backside, or trying to steal a kiss.

I kept telling him, "Don't be stupid," and pushing him away each time before Jake returned. I guess it was inevitable that another occasion arrived when we would do 'it' again.

It was in fact a few weeks before that happened. In the meantime I managed to get my head straight and was preparing for the party.

"What the hell do I wear, do I go slutty or conservative?" I giggled with Debbie.

"You really want me to answer that?" she was laughing too, adding, "Rachel has said there'll be about thirty people there, mostly couples, but a few singles like you."

"What goes on?" I asked, "are there games and suchlike?"

"No, she's not planning anything like that. It's a regular anniversary party, it's just that the guests have, shall we say, an alternative lifestyle."

"Hmmm," I pondered, "I feel a bit better then, I can just socialise and not make an idiot of myself."

Debbie told me that she'd arranged the taxi for seven thirty, and I duly turned up at her front door five minutes before. Tom opened it and smiled broadly.

"Well Louise, I really think you're going to make someone very happy tonight!" He was actually saying it without leering.

"Stop it Tom, I'm not going just for a.... cheap fuck!" I was blushing as he kissed my cheek, and I realised I'd used the 'f' word.

"I'd pay over the odds," he replied, making me feel even worse.

"Fuck off!" I'd said it again and I punched him before he slapped my backside just as Debbie appeared.

"Hey what's going on?" she said smiling, "you two are getting too friendly for my liking, and we haven't even got to the party yet."

Debbie's face showed no emotion, in fact she looked pleased. My face was showing some guilt at her husband's cheeky familiarity.

The taxi drew up outside while we were chatting, Debbie and I sat in the back with Tom up front beside the driver.

Both of us were wearing quite short dresses with a bit of cleavage, and our perfumes intermingled and filled the taxi. Debbie must have already been drinking because her hand went straight to my thigh and began stroking it.

I mouthed, "Stop it!" but she just smiled and continued out of sight of Tom. By the time we'd reached Rachel's house I was getting aroused which unsettled me, however I was taken by surprise by the size and opulence of the building. It was very grand, a mid Victorian villa set amongst trees with a gravel drive in front. Rachel greeted us just as more taxis arrived with more guests.

When we were being led into the huge lounge I felt the many pairs of eyes on the three of us. It was as if they were sizing up our potential in some sexual way.

I felt my heart racing until I'd calmed down with the first glass of Prosecco.

Shaun arrived and began to introduce us to various couples, some of whom I vaguely recognised from the visit to the club. I was soon much more relaxed and I guess that because I was on my own I soon gathered several men around me bombarding me with questions about so many things, most of them centred around me being single and being at such a party.

I was getting a little tired of all the obvious attention when Tom came up and rescued me. By this time he'd had several drinks himself and was also in quite a jolly mood. Debbie was amongst a crowd of people in the very large kitchen when Tom's hands began to wander.

We were talking to a couple that he obviously knew from the club and I felt his hand in the small of my back. At first I said nothing, not knowing quite what to do, but when he slid it down over my ass cheeks I discreetly put a hand behind me and grabbed his wrist. He removed his hand and I sort of glared at him.

The couple had been members of the club for many years and it was the woman, Lesley, that suggested we go out into the garden to chat, away from the music and hubbub of the lounge. By now I was on my third glass of Prosecco and I'd become much more talkative.

"Was Tom feeling you up?" she laughed, and I knew she'd seen what had gone on.

"A bit," I owned up, "he's my best friend's hubby, I wasn't sure what to do!"

Lesley chuckled, "It's all in the game as long as your friend knows."

"I'm not sure that she does and anyway they live next door, I wouldn't be able to face either of them if you know....."

"You mean after he'd fucked you!"

I cringed and blushed, "Yes, exactly."

"Well wait and see how it goes, these parties are usually full of surprises."

With that the music stopped in the house and Shaun was shouting out to come indoors.

The lounge was packed and there was a small table at one side where the celebratory cake had been placed. There were whoops of joy and derision as Shaun spoke to welcome us and he cuddled Rachel to thank her for their years of marriage. There were a few jokes, some very suggestive, whereupon they both cut the cake and Rachel suggested loudly that "the party should begin."

Slowly the crowded lounge emptied out and I saw Debbie stay behind chatting to Shaun and Rachel. To my surprise I saw Shaun do to Debbie what Tom had done to me. Clearly he was stroking her backside while his wife was apparently aware of it all.

Had I been missing something all along? I had no chance to wonder anymore before Lesley and I were joined by Tom again. He put his arms around both our waists and jovially asked, "Now which of you two ladies will I enjoy this evening?"

"Stop it Tom, you're drunk," I said, and I still didn't know quite how to react.

His hands slid downwards and squeezed both of us.

"Tom, I suggest that Louise takes you somewhere and gets rid of your obvious frustration!"

When Lesley said that, I didn't know where to put my face, or what to say as she grinned and headed off into the kitchen. I was left in a corner of the lounge with my next door neighbour stroking my ass.

There were several other couples left in the lounge and Debbie was talking to a black guy, probably in his thirties, over near where the cake had been cut. To my surprise the guy had his arm around Debbie's waist and was talking closely and apparently intimately with her.

She glanced across at me and smiled and that was the moment I realised an 'arrangement' had been struck.

"Tom," I said it carefully, trying not to appear too drunk, "we can't do this, it's too close to home, you being my best friend's husband."

Tom knew what I meant and replied with a sort of certainty, "Debbie wanted to see if you would agree, it was her idea!"

"Jesus, the scheming little....," I didn't finish the sentence because Debbie waved as she disappeared with her guy, and I saw her through the lounge door heading towards the stairs.

"She always has her way when she cooks something up." Tom muttered with a grin and a somewhat expectant face.

He knew immediately I was uncertain. How could a neighbour who I'd passed the time of day with for so long possibly fancy him let alone have sex with him.

Truth be told it hadn't ever really crossed my mind until recent weeks. Of course Debbie had told me how good he was in bed, it was girlie stuff, and he was indeed six foot plus with attractive greying hair and a very fit body.

"Let's go outside and get some fresh air, I need a clear head," I suggested. I also wanted time to think.

"Sure, I'm never gonna force you into anything Louise."

It was just about light and still a pleasant summer evening. The garden was huge and well stocked and it didn't seem too much to take Tom's hand on the uneven path and undulating grass lawn while we wandered randomly.

The air did nothing to sober me up, in fact it made me even more tipsy. When I stumbled on a step Tom grabbed me to hold me upright.

"Fuck, I think I've twisted my ankle," I said as I kicked off my shoe and pulling him, hobbled to a nearby bench.

Sitting there I felt stupid trying to rub my ankle while not showing off too much leg. Gallantly Tom crouched down on one knee and took my foot delicately in both hands and began to massage it gently.

"God, don't think about proposing," I giggled as I looked down at him balancing on one knee.

He laughed too as he rubbed my ankle, "I'm already taken I'm afraid, as you well know!" he replied.

"Yes, to that horny wife of yours who I need words with about all of this."

Tom looked up at me and we were still able to make eye contact in the fading light.

"All this' is why you came out here to think about."

As he spoke one hand that had been massaging my foot began to slide up over my calf. In my inebriated state it felt wonderful, but I guess I had to protest as his hand reached my knee.

A sort of squeaky "Tom!" came from my mouth. However I did nothing to stop him. He was leaning forward slightly by the time his fingers reached the bare flesh above my stocking tops and he heard me gasp.

Simultaneously my injured foot found it was pressed into his crotch. I could feel the outline of his cock and I had reached the point of decision.

I said nothing, Tom said nothing, I just allowed his fingers to slide further up. It made me shiver and lean back. I must have parted my thighs just a little, because I groaned as a couple of his fingers lifted the edge of my panties and somehow his thumb ran its way through my juices and found my clit.

The whole thing seemed bizarre and was getting a bit awkward with Tom kneeling on the concrete, my foot in his crotch, and him circling my clit with his thumb.

"Oh god Tom, stop, this is crazy out here, can we find somewhere else?"

Our eyes made contact again. "Come on then, let's go indoors." he replied in a gentle way.

He got up, helped me on with my shoe and then kissed me softly for the first time.

He added, "I think we needed to get that bit out of the way."

I must have smiled as we both linked arms and made our way back inside the house. My ankle had miraculously mended as he led me directly to the stairs, on the way manoeuvring around a couple who were engrossed in heavy petting on the bottom stair.

When we got to the top there was a corridor with all of the doors shut. Apparently it was an unwritten rule that only the ones with open doors were unoccupied. From the various sounds all of them were very much in use.

Then seemingly quite by chance one door opened and a woman with a much younger guy appeared. She had a very satisfied look on her face and the guy smiled at us and ushered us towards the room they'd just exited. Fortunately they'd left the bed in a reasonable state and the lights were turned down low.

"This is the awkward bit," Tom said quietly as we both stood facing each other in the middle of the room.

My pussy was still glowing from his attentions in the garden, and rather out of character I put my arms around his neck and kissed him in a way that followed on from our kiss in the garden. It seemed mighty strange to be in that embrace with Debbie's husband, and I knew that wouldn't be the last time I had that oddest of feelings.

Tom responded and the kisses developed. I felt the zip on my dress being pulled downwards and I made it easy for the dress to drop onto the floor. I was really glad the light was dim because even though I was more confident in how I looked naked, this was yet another person seeing me like that for the first time.

I put my arms back around his neck and went to push myself up against him, but was stopped by his hands unbuttoning his shirt between us. I decided to unbuckle his belt and by the time his shirt was off his trousers had dropped around his ankles. I couldn't help the giggle.

"You can do the rest and don't forget your socks," I laughed as I stepped the few feet behind me and lay back on the bed adjusting the pillows as I watched.

I giggled some more at Tom balancing to get out of his shoes which were underneath the rumpled trousers around his ankles.

"Fuck," he muttered as he held on to the wardrobe door handle and indelicately got out of everything apart from his boxers.

I was smiling expectantly as he lay down beside me.

He didn't need to ask, "Are you sure!" but he still said it, and it signalled an understanding.

"Yes, of course," I replied as I reached across and we kissed lying side by side.

There was no rush, we were still getting used to kissing and by lying down it seemed a lot easier. When he cupped my breast beneath my bra I whispered, "Take it off," and lifted myself up a bit so that he could unclasp it. My breasts rolled free and it was too much for Tom to resist as he took a nipple between his lips.

He heard me sigh.

"Oh gosh Tom," I whispered, as his tongue circled my areola. When he did the same with the other I could begin to feel him getting hard against my hip.

While he began to suck both nipples he also took hold of the fabric of my panties and I had to help him drag those down so that I could kick them off. I was naked and I tried to roll on my side towards him.

He lifted himself up on one elbow and grinned before he pushed me backwards onto my back again and began kissing my tummy and moving further down the bed. I wanted him to eat me, of course I did, and I was glad I'd shaved. As he rolled over between my legs he groaned in appreciation at my little strip of fur and strangely began licking that.

I was giggling and even said, "Don't tease me Tom," his mouth was inches above my pussy.

He grunted and I opened my thighs wider.

When his tongue slipped into the wetness of my pussy I moaned out loud, "Ohhhh... Tom!"

He dragged it back and forth in my juices, and then began to suck each of my pussy lips in turn.

"Fuck!" I muttered it, gasping quietly. My head was moving from side to side in pleasure and I realised my fingers were gripping the duvet in the tightest possible way.

I was starting to hear myself moaning with delight so that when Tom began sucking my clit I cried out loud.

"Oh my god Tom!"

It was several minutes of absolute bliss when he managed to have me cumming, I couldn't stop, he just had that knack and when I shuddered and groaned he lifted his head up in triumph. I saw the lower half of his face glazed with my pussy juices and as he pulled himself up beside me again I whispered, "You sod!"

He smiled and in the same moment I felt the hardness of his cock. He'd jettisoned his boxers and his erection was pressing against my thigh. I reached down to feel it, but was only given seconds before he lifted my right leg and hooked it over his hip and positioned his cock between my pussy lips. Lying on his side he flexed and I felt him begin to enter me.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned really loudly.

I couldn't help my obvious thrill and pushed towards him. He began to thrust and at the same time sucked the nipple closest to him. I was in heaven and began to massage my own clit with my left hand. It felt so good. Impossibly I knew I was cumming again. The sound of me gasping in orgasm made Tom redouble his efforts and lifting my leg high he ducked under it and rolled completely on top of me. Supporting himself on outstretched arms above me he looked down half smiling, half gritting his teeth and holding on as long as he could. My third orgasm came just as he did. I felt him pulsate inside me, the warm ejaculation of his spunk jetting up inside me in regular spurts. When he collapsed on top of me, I turned him to one side, and while his cock withdrew it oozed even more semen across my inner thigh.

'Fuck Tom, I don't believe that."

"What?"

He knew very well what. He'd achieved something I'd never had with Jon, my ex.

He smiled and gathered me up in a cuddle and kissed me in a sort of affectionate way as if to thank me.

Now I did feel really odd, I'd fucked my neighbour, my best friend's husband and he'd brought something out of me. Was it Tom's expertise or my increasing libido?

Thank goodness there was an en-suite bathroom and it took me sometime to get cleaned up and dressed again. When we got downstairs Debbie was there chatting to Rachel as though we were all at a normal get together. Tom went straight over and kissed her, putting his arm around her and whispering something in her ear. I followed and was given a glass of something by Rachel and asked if I was enjoying the party knowing full well where I'd been and with who.

It wasn't that much longer before people began to drift away and taxis were arriving. When ours arrived I sat in the back with Debbie and all she could do was to clutch my arm and smile. When we got back home and I left them both to go to my house they hugged me and the unspoken words were ones of an evening well spent.

Before I got to sleep I'd had a text from her saying, 'We both say thank you. xx'

On Sunday I didn't wake until after nine. Jake was up already, albeit in just his pyjama bottoms, which was unusual for him.

"Good party?" he asked downstairs in the kitchen.

"Very good," I replied, "are you going out? Why are you up so early?"

"Ben's coming round, we're going to Will's to fix his bike, he's useless at that sort of thing and he needs to take it to uni."

I had no time to get dressed before Ben arrived, and with Jake not dressed either I was left alone with Ben once again.

"Stay there," I threatened him from the other side of the breakfast bar.

Needless to say he took no notice and immediately came round to my side.

"I've missed you, when can I see you again?"

"You can't, we were both being silly," I insisted, "we can't do anything like that again."

He gripped both my arms just below my shoulders, holding me firmly in place.

"Why, you showed me so much, it felt so good?"

"It might have done, now let me go before Jake comes down."

But he didn't, he just drew me closer and I'm afraid I let him kiss me. It went on and I was about to melt when we both heard Jake returning.

"Okay Ben, let's go," he said.

I was flushed. Thankfully Jake didn't notice and Ben simply said, 'See you again soon Mrs Reynolds."

I was shocked to feel a small thrill inside me at the thought of that, and I heard myself mutter under my breath, "Jesus Louise!'

Monday morning arrived and I got a text from Debbie inviting me next door for coffee. When I arrived she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

12