Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, but wasn't Saturday night great?" she said rhetorically.

"If you say so," I replied as though I wasn't bothered.

"LOUISE! you're joking!"

I giggled and added, "Look please don't talk me and Tom, I do not want to know about any discussions you two might have had."

Now Debbie giggled, "Okay, fair enough, but did you see my guy?"

"I did and obviously he was a hit!"

"A hit? ... he was a stud!"

'Oh Jesus Debbie, what have we become? This swinging thing is really getting out of hand."

I looked at her and she looked at me, and for a split second we both knew what I meant.

"Noooo... it's just a bit of fun... isn't it?"

She came towards me and we both hugged.

"Like this is," she added, and we kissed.

I felt my pussy moisten and my heart beat faster as Debbie held me tight.

"We mustn't," I protested, "now tell me honestly does Tom know about us yet?"

Debbie pulled away, and I could see that she was going to admit that he did.

"It's best it's all out in the open, I know you two will feel awkward around each other now, but as long as there are no secrets everything will be cool."

She could see how doubtful my expression was, but she could also recognise the signals that showed how horny I was.

"Come on, let's go upstairs, I've got something to show you."

That killed any doubts I had and I followed her up to her bedroom. When she didn't begin to kiss me or hold me in anyway I watched her walk over and open a drawer in the bottom of her wardrobe.

"Fuck Debbie, is that what I think it is?"

She stood there chuckling and holding a large black dildo with various straps and clasps hanging from it.

In a flash she'd dropped her skirt and was strapping the 'thing' around her hips.

"Help me, just do these clasps at the back."

I was so taken aback I simply followed her instructions and in a few moments she was strutting around the bedroom with the very large rubbery cock pointing outwards and upwards.

"Jesus, you're not coming near me with that, you'd ruin me!" I said.

Debbie was laughing uncontrollably and came towards me threateningly.

"Look, take hold of it, I reckon you could take it."

"Fuck off," I retorted, but instinctively reached out to feel the texture and size of it. I'd got my couple of vibrators, but my biggest one was dwarfed by this. As I gripped it and was about to say, "no way," Debbie touched something and it began to vibrate.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed, snatching my hand away from the shivering cock and jumping back.

It made her laugh even louder as she switched it off.

Rather than enhance our sexual mood it had killed it stone dead. We both began to giggle and she took it off and put it away.

"When did you get that?" I asked.

"It came last week. It's actually bigger than I'd imagined from seeing it online, so don't you think we could have some fun with it? You could wear it for me?"

An image flashed through my mind of me in my heels and stockings about to fuck Debbie on the bed opposite us.

"Debbie, you get worse!"

I had to change the subject. "Look, I've got an important phone call in an hour, let's have that coffee and then I'll have to get back home."

We went back downstairs and spent the following half an hour discussing the website that she'd bought the thing from. When I got back home it took some time to get it out of my mind and get back into work mode.

That week went by rapidly, I got through a mountain of work and Jake came home exhausted every night from his gardening. He'd been working a couple of roads away for someone who was a friend of Jon's.

I'd not seen any sign of Ben, and Jake told me he'd been busy too, which suited me. However, things changed the week after.

Jake had another three days work at least where he was gardening, but had arranged a long weekend away with Ben and Will at some music festival. They were going to camp and so unbeknown to me Ben apparently had access to a tent. On the Wednesday morning Jake announced that Ben would bring it round while he was out on his rounds in his van.

He shouted it out just as he left for work and it sent my heart rate sky high. Guiltily I found myself going upstairs and showering and putting make up on. Temptation was coursing through my veins and it seemed I couldn't prevent this obsession. To my shame I felt my pussy aching and getting more moist by the second, and I spent an hour and a half trying to work at my laptop and was constantly looking out of the window for Ben's van.

When I finally saw it draw up outside the next half an hour became a blur.

I don't know who was the more surprised, Ben or me.

When I opened the front door Ben was carrying the tent in a blue canvas bag.

"Jake said I could bring this round Mrs Reynolds."

I was almost twitching, and I'm sure my voice must have been shaky as I closed the front door and directed him through the kitchen to put it in the utility room.

"Put it on the floor in the corner." I directed.

I'd turned to switch the kettle on as he came back into the kitchen and I simply said, "How long have you got Ben?" hoping he'd stay for a short time.

Was I hoping, was I even ready for it happening, was I expecting him to be so bold?

In a moment he was up close behind me, both hands slid under my t-shirt and pushed my bra upwards to massage my breasts. His mouth found the side of my neck and straightaway I felt his erection pushing against my backside.

"Ohhhhhh... Ben!" was all I could say.

There was little foreplay, he wanted me, and I wanted him.

He shoved me towards the breakfast bar, pushing me forwards, flat on my front. I didn't resist, and it was all very quick anyway.

I felt him lift my skirt up around my waist and with both hands pulled my panties straight down to my feet.

I had time to mutter, "Jesus Ben!" before I heard the sound of his zip on his shorts behind me. I wanted him so much that I gripped the far edge of the breakfast bar and spread my legs apart. My feet were on tiptoe and I was feeling him direct his cock with one hand up against my pussy. It was so wet and for a few seconds he teased me and ran the head of his cock between my pussy lips wetting it and making me plead desperately.

"Fuck Ben, just do it!" I almost shouted it.

Anyone could have walked in at that moment, but I didn't care.

I think both of us groaned at the same time as he sank his cock right inside me. There was no hint of embarrassing himself this time, he gripped both my hips and rammed into me incessantly for I don't know how long. I was sliding on the shiny quartz and there was the slap on Ben's thighs against the bare flesh of my backside.

I didn't actually cum, but I was so close when he spurted inside me. His grunting was quite animalistic and I could only imagine how much semen was being deposited right up inside me.

As he finished there was a moment when all you could hear was both of us breathing heavily, and then as he stepped back I groaned, "You're such a fucking bad boy!"

I heard the stifled chuckle and I lifted myself up onto my feet, turning around, and at once pulling my bra back down over my breasts and arranging my t-shirt and skirt. My panties were on the floor around one ankle and as I bent down to pick them up and stuff them in the pocket of my denim skirt, I felt the wetness of Ben's spunk seeping down my inner thigh.

"Come here," I said reaching out for a hug and guiltily Ben moved in and put his arms around me.

"You're getting good at that!" I mused.

"Yes, but I'm sorry I sort of forced you."

"No you didn't, and I loved it, now you'd better get back to your deliveries, your van's been outside for too long."

He left with a few kisses and I went straight upstairs to shower. It was inevitable that the trusty shower head did its job, completing my perfect start to the day. I felt empowered and I felt guilty, but the guilt was becoming less so and I hoped I'd see Ben again before the end of the summer holidays.

12