All Comments on 'Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 04'

by Louiseawakes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fabulous, your writing had me hooked. I hope there’s more to come. No pun intended.

Petedesire1966Petedesire19667 months ago

Louise, I'm loving your journey. Great to see there is a Part 5 now mmmm. The way you hold the story together through the 4 parts is really impressive and the writing is so strong. Great work.

LouiseawakesLouiseawakes7 months agoAuthor

To be honest I’m rather gobsmacked by some of the reactions to this series. I’m still finding my way.

kennyboy82kennyboy826 months ago

Louise, don't be gobsmacked by the reaction to your story. It's a perfectly natural reaction to what is an extraordinary story, a highly sexy one I might add. I'm giving this episode a 5 Star award as well as I've given the others, because the story telling is superb, lewd without being coarse, definitely cock hardening, speaking personally of course! I think at least some of the reaction has been because there's the implication that some or all of your writings is a narration of real events. I truly hope so, it's fantastic reading the story of a 'mature' woman discovering her secret inner slut, More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLouiseawakes@Louiseawakes
Rewriting or modifying this profile again. Into the fifties (52) and seven years since my divorce. Son has gone to uni and I’ve begun to write for the first time, something I’ve wanted to. My first storyline involves bits of real life recently. Independent, with my own busine...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES