Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 06

Story Info
The dilemma of being older and bi. Young men or young women?
7.3k words
4.65
5.1k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would want you to read the first five episodes, however, for those who are jumping into this series at this point, a bit of background. The series has varied between two different genres because there is no 'bi' place for it to go.

I've been divorced for seven years and my son has gone to university. In recent months I've developed a sexual relationship with Debbie, my next door neighbour. She and her husband Tom have become regulars at a swingers club along with their friends, Rachel and Shaun. I've also become discreetly involved with Ben, a close friend of Jake, my son. I know I am becoming more promiscuous by the day and lately I met a guy online which strangely led to my first threesome.

***************************************************************************

'For fuck's sake Louise, why didn't you let me know, anything could have happened to you!"

"I know, I know, I was stupid, but I just got carried away."

Debbie was really tearing me off a strip and I knew I'd taken a risk with Levi and his friend. As for Paul, he'd disappeared off 'Lit' and off the radar completely.

Debbie's face changed at once.

"So tell me about it!"

She wanted every little bit of detail and was drooling at my description of my adventure in the hotel with Levi and Floyd. She was a little less interested in my time with Paul.

When I'd finally finished with her 'Spanish Inquisition' I told her, "I really need to get back to a normal life for a while, I've been an absolute slut I know, and it's taken up far too much of my life and work time."

Debbie grinned, "So what, I'm really jealous of the freedom you've got now."

"Hasn't Tom given you a bit more freedom?"

"I guess so," she replied, "since he slept with you we've been far more open with each other and much more relaxed."

"Has him knowing about us made any difference?"

Although Debbie and I were having occasional fun together it was a difficult thing to talk about, you never know how people react behind closed doors.

"No, it hasn't, in fact he's been encouraging me to enjoy that side of me more."

The next few days did settle down and I got a lot of work done. By the weekend I was more at peace with myself. Jake was almost ready with his preparations for uni, bank account, accommodation, laptop, etc, etc, etc!

Then came another bombshell which privately I found ironic and somewhat funny. I was just glad in a way that he was leaving home soon.

Jake had been gardening on and off for several weeks over the summer. He'd got the work through friends of friends and one of the main jobs was a few roads away at a couple's house who actually knew Jon, my ex husband.

He'd been working there digging out the bottom end of the garden ready for the foundations for a 'home office.'

He arrived home late one Friday afternoon with a bit of a limp. I asked him straightaway what he'd done, how had he hurt himself? He was rather vague at first and I recognised that he was being evasive. As his mum I definitely knew the signs when he was lying or hiding something.

"Come on Jake, what is it, you're not telling me the whole story."

He looked very sheepish, "I had a bit of a fight."

"A fight? What do you mean a fight? Who with, you've been gardening at the Wright's house?"

Jake's face drained of all blood, he was ashen and he stuttered to explain.

"Mr Wright," was all he said at first. Then it all became clear and my heart sank.

"He caught us... me and Mrs Wright."

"Ohhhhh Jake!" I threw up my arms in despair.

My mind was racing, Jake had obviously been doing exactly what his friend Ben had been doing with me, except Jake had been doing it with a married woman.

"You've been fucking her!"

He couldn't look at me, my use of those words was quite unusual, he muttered under his breath, "only three times."

"Jesus!" I groaned, unable to reprimand him completely for very obvious reasons.

"Did he hurt you, what actually happened?"

"He caught us, you know, doing it in the kitchen."

"Oh Jake... did he attack you?"

"No, I just ran, I tripped on my way out of the door."

I tried to calm the moment, "Look, Mrs Wright must be just as much to blame. Do you think he'll come here?"

"I don't know, he was pretty upset."

"Right," I replied, "get upstairs, in case he does, and I'll phone your dad to tell him."

Jake protested, but I insisted on telling his father.

Jon must have wondered what had happened, I rarely phoned him.

"What's up?" he asked.

When I explained he just laughed.

"I really should have known when he told me where he was working. Sheila Wright is a bit of a tart, always has been. Bill knows she puts it about, in fact he probably knew she'd fuck Jake. Is he okay?"

"Huh!" I retorted, "a chip off the old block I suppose! Yes he's okay, I was worried he'd come round here."

"If he does just tell him I've spoken to Jake and if he's still bothered refer him me."

I snorted again and muttered something about 'like father, like son,' and rang off. It also prompted me to send a text to Ben which simply said, 'Do not say anything to Jake about us!'

A reply came back, '???' so I sent a longer one.

'Jake has been caught out.' And I repeated, 'Don't you say anything about us!'

I simply hoped that Ben would use his common sense.

There was no visit and I didn't mention anything about it again. Jake didn't get paid that week and that was no surprise. What it did do was bring Ben on a visit the following week when he knew Jake wasn't in.

"Hmmm Ben, I just knew you'd be round here after those texts, you obviously know the whole story now."

He stood in the kitchen chuckling and looking rather sexy in his shorts and t-shirt.

"Jake's been having some fun, just like me!"

"Yes, and he doesn't need to know does he, not if you want to visit here again!"

We both knew that was the signal, no matter how risky it might be.

In two steps we were kissing and Ben's hands were up under my top and shoving my bra upwards above my breasts. Kneading my flesh and pinching my nipples I could feel him getting hard immediately. We were both in a rush. I lifted my skirt up around my waist and slipped my panties down. They dropped around my ankles and I kicked them away across the kitchen floor.

Ben grunted in appreciation and lifted me bodily up onto the draining board and spread my knees apart. I felt him unzip himself between us, and tug his shorts down. In seconds he was inside me and was pumping his hips back and forth. It was pure lust and pretty quickly he had me so fully aroused and on the verge of cumming.

His knees seemed to be banging into the cupboard below and my bare bottom was slipping on the steel of the sink unit. I'd wrapped my ankles together up behind his thighs and was leaning back holding onto his shoulders and shoving my clit hard against him.

In a long gasp of relief I began to cum while he was thrusting a few times more before he ejaculated. He was grunting with satisfaction until finally when he'd finished he lifted me back down onto the floor.

"That's payment for my silence I guess."

He said it almost arrogantly and it hurt a lot. It was careless talk and as I'd helped him get this far it seemed that he was treating me like a tart. He left without even a kiss and as I wiped some of his spunk from the draining board I found myself sobbing.

It wasn't long before Jake did depart for university. It was an emotional day. I'd driven him up there and helped struggle with the long walk to his hall with several boxes and a suitcase. There were brief nods of acknowledgment with other parents, probably thinking we were all suffering the same thing. This was what independence looked like and the apron strings were being untied.

I think Jake knew I didn't want to rush off, and I knew he wanted me to go. He wanted to get on with meeting his fellow students. I did leave with a hug in the privacy of his room, and after checking yet again that he had everything I left with a tear in my eye.

After I'd arrived home I spent the afternoon in a bit of a daze, a bit bereft, and thinking about his father who should have been with me. A couple of hundred pounds transferred into Jake's bank account just didn't cut it.

It was after I'd had a sandwich for tea and opened a bottle of Malbec that Debbie arrived carrying another bottle of wine and a bouquet of flowers.

"I thought you might be feeling a bit down," she said, and then seeing me she added, "and I'm right!"

We hugged and kissed a few times and I began crying on her shoulder.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," I gurgled.

"Come on, I know exactly what it is and so do you. Now look, have you eaten?"

"I've had a sandwich," I muttered.

"Okay, I'll tell you what. I'm going to order a pizza and we're going to curl up together and watch a movie. I'm not going anywhere, in fact Tom has said I can stopover if I want to."

I looked up into Debbie's eyes and felt a glimmer of optimism for the first time that day.

"That would be so nice," I whispered and we kissed deliberately longingly.

When we stepped back she held me at arms length and reassured me.

"We have all night. I'll phone for the pizza, you pour me a glass and look up what you want to watch."

I put the flowers in water, warmed some plates and quickly texted Jake to see if he was settled in. The reply came back, 'It's great,' and that's all I needed to know.

The evening went well in a totally relaxed way. We both got drunk, we both giggled at the movie and it's sexy bits, and we kissed and cuddled on the sofa. We also both knew that we'd sleep together for the whole night and that would be a first.

I'd switched out of Netflix and the ten 'o clock news was just ending. I let it run, but turned down the sound to a minimum. I was feeling truly aroused and so was Debbie. We'd petted all evening, with our hands and fingers touching, stroking, feeling wherever they could, but without going all the way. That was going to be now.

"Shall we go upstairs," I said quietly with a sense of expectation.

Debbie responded with a, "Mmmmmm, yes," and pulled me upright leading me up to my bedroom. I'd only made the bed roughly that morning and there were items of clothing and underwear all around. I didn't really care, I just wanted to be naked with her. It had been a long time since we'd made love.

It was a full moon that night and a clear October sky. We left the curtains open and the moonlight flooded in. The sensation of our naked bodies clinging to each other, of skin on skin, of the little whimpers and sounds of us shifting on the mattress increased the desire to satisfy ourselves.

With both of us locked in a embrace where we were licking and sucking each others pussies, brought us both off within the first half an hour of undressing.

Afterwards as we lay there cuddling and tasting each other in our kisses, we appreciated how close we'd become.

"Are you glad we were able to do this Louise, have you ever regretted it?" she whispered.

"No, not ever, I'm glad we can see each other and I'm glad Tom understands too. Is he jealous at all?"

Debbie replied straightaway, "No, since you and him had sex he's quite comfortable with it, we've got no secrets."

We fell asleep and only woke up when it got light around seven. I turned to Debbie and joked, "You don't snore," and then with a pause I added, "very loudly!"

She immediately threw herself up and over me, straddling me, grabbing my hands and holding them down against the pillow.

"Cow! I don't snore, but you were dribbling at one point!"

I was giggling and struggling, but she was far too strong so I gave up the fight. When she leaned forwards and kissed me I lay still and eventually put my arms around her neck.

"Mmmmmm, last night felt so good and it was just what I needed after taking Jake."

"I'm glad," Debbie replied and shuffled her body on top of me until she had one of my thighs between hers. She was pressing her pussy against my leg and was rubbing it slowly.

"You're horny again!" I remarked as her tongue explored my mouth.

"Mmmmm, yes."

With that she raised herself up again and twisted her body until we were scissoring each other. It was quite new, but felt wonderful, both our pussies in full contact and rubbing against each other.

"Fuck Debbie, this feels so good,"

"I know, and I'm gonna make you cum like this."

At the same time one hand reached up and took one of my nipples between finger and thumb.

"Jesus Debbie... ohhhhh god!" I gasped so loudly.

Her fingers seemed to roll my nipple and then squeeze it ever so tightly. Floyd had done that in the hotel and it had had a dramatic effect on my pussy.

She didn't do it for long, we were both concentrating on building a rhythm between our bodies. It was a slow rotation of both our lower bodies and there was this smooth sensation between us stimulating both our clits.

The two of us were almost panting, but not making any loud sounds. It was very controlled and when we came it was with long, soft sounds of release. I came a few seconds before Debbie and both our orgasms caused our bodies to shudder and shake against each other.

"Oh fuck, come here," she groaned, "that was bloody marvellous,' she added as we struggled into another clinch. Our kisses were urgently grateful, generous little kisses showing each other how good it had really been.

It took quite a while to come down from our high until finally Debbie said she'd go downstairs and make a cup of tea. She rolled out of bed and stood up looking down at me then stretching her arms above her head. She looked gorgeous, her auburn hair glinting in the morning sun from the window.

She turned and screamed out loud, "Fuck!" and jumped to one side, half crouching down.

"What's up?" I shouted, and sat up in bed.

"Phil Gilbert, across the road, he was at his window, oh my god he must have seen me!"

I laughed out loud, "Oh Debbie you've just made his day!"

"Yes, but it's me, and I'm in your bedroom naked at half past seven in the morning!"

I was in a devilish mood. I flipped my legs over the side of the bed, stepped past Debbie and stood right in front of the window stretching my arms out to close the curtains.

Even though I'd deliberately done it I'd shocked myself exposing my body to the older guy living opposite. Phil Gilbert was in his sixties, and a widower. A bit of a busy body, but who knew every bit of local gossip. He was certainly going to add to it now!

As soon as I looked across I saw him and even though it was probably fifty yards away I saw his eyes light up. Whatever he saw it only lasted a short time before the curtains were closed.

I giggled and looked at Debbie who was horrified at my prank.

"Fucking hell Louise, how will you face him when you see him next time?"

I sank back onto the bed and gradually calmed down.

"I might apologise and see what he says, maybe embarrass him a bit."

"You're a bitch, you mustn't, you're really doing such bad things lately."

I sighed and had to agree, I'd even found Levi's receipt with his phone number on and thought of texting him. I didn't tell Debbie, she'd have been horrified, or maybe she wouldn't.

"Go and make the tea, I'll come down and have it down there,"

After she'd put on a dressing gown of mine and disappeared downstairs I got up and peeped through a tiny gap in the curtains. Phil Gilbert was still at his bedroom window obviously hoping for a rerun.

Downstairs Debbie and I chatted about Jake and how I'd miss him and how I needed to settle down a bit. I agreed I needed to concentrate on my business a bit more and after half an hour she went back upstairs, got dressed and went home.

The rest of Sunday was taken up with chores, washing and ironing, and then in the evening I went back online, I couldn't stay away from those Lit chatrooms. Despite everything I spent the next couple of weeks living a comparatively normal life. It still felt odd without Jake, although I got text messages everyday. The brief conversations I had with him on the phone showed me that he was growing up fast. This was absolutely the case when five weeks into that term he casually mentioned a 'girlfriend!'

"Jake who is she, what's she like, what's her name?"

My questions were coming thick and fast and it made him laugh.

"Her name's Ruth, I've only met her quite recently, she's a physio."

"What's she like? A physio, is she on your course?"

"Not exactly," he replied, and I recognised the slight reticence in his voice.

"She's the physio to the PE department."

"You mean she's a member of staff?" I asked.

"Yes, employed by the uni."

"I see," Jake could hear some doubt in my voice now. "How old is she?" I continued, somehow sensing what was coming.

"She's twenty-eight."

He was waiting for my reaction.

Being super cool I replied, "I'm glad you've got someone, but don't let it distract you from your studies."

"I thought you'd be upset?" he replied, sounding doubtful himself.

"No! I'm pleased for you, but don't get your heart broken," I warned.

He laughed, "I was thinking of bringing her home to meet you, maybe next weekend?"

"Are you sure? Will she want to meet me if you've just started seeing each other?"

"I want to see you! I'll just ask her if she wants to come along with me."

I suddenly realised Jake was hurt by that.

"Oh please darling, I'm not saying you can't come home, I'd love to see you of course!"

He insisted he was okay and would probably come home, with or without Ruth. We left it at that and I was thrilled I'd see him again. When I told Debbie she knew I was missing him, however, it was unfortunate that the weekend he was coming was the weekend Debbie, Tim, Rachel, Shaun and I had planned to visit the club. It had sounded like a fun theme, with everyone going dressed in black, but that's the way it was, I wasn't going to put Jake off.

When I got his text on Friday morning to say that Ruth was indeed coming with him, and she was bringing him in her car I was thrilled and went mad house cleaning. I also assumed that they'd be sleeping together, I wasn't sure how I'd handle that.

They arrived around five 'o clock and I watched through the window as her car drew up. Now Jake is six foot two and as Ruth got out of the drivers' side my mouth dropped open somewhat. She opened the boot with Jake standing beside her, helping her, and unbelievably she was of equal height! with just her trainers on.

I'd got over that surprise as I opened the front door. Of course I hugged Jake first as he introduced Ruth. She had to bend forward as we exchanged air kisses, however her broad smile was one born of knowledge as to how she surprised people with her height.

"Its okay Mrs Reynolds, I know I'm a bit of a freak!" and she laughed.

She was no freak, she was like one of those models on the catwalk, slender, lithe, beautiful with blonde hair and full lips.

I looked up at her and joined in the laughter, while Jake dumped their two bags and went straight into the kitchen. I let Ruth go first, if nothing else but to admire her figure from behind in the Lycra leggings and track suit top.

She was so easy to get on with and we were soon enjoying conversation about uni and about how she used to play international netball for a Scandinavian country, she told me her father was Swedish. I knew exactly why Jake had fallen for her.

When Jake took the bags up to his bedroom she spoke eloquently about her job as a physio at the uni. I jokingly told her about my stiff shoulders and how I thought it might be sitting in front of my keyboard for long hours.

I was slightly thrown when she got up and stood behind me to begin to manipulate my neck.

"You're very tight up there Mrs Reynolds, I'll have to get to work on you over the weekend." She said it with a smile.

12