All Comments on 'Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 06'

by Louiseawakes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really like your writing. There's something earthy about it. It seems real, there's lust, honesty and the stories ooze desire and sexuality.

They were all thoroughly enjoyable, thank you

Please keep writing.

kennyboy82kennyboy826 months ago

Only one comment to make - WONDERFUL !! 5 Stars!

Petedesire1966Petedesire19666 months ago

Louise, your writing is just so so good. This is a great next chapter in your erotic odyssey. I loved the way this story unfolded and I love the way you hold the reader on the edge :) Excited to say the least to get to the next instalment.

Wiz1002Wiz10026 months ago

I’m captivated by your storytelling but the plot is not to my liking. You/louise has fucked her son’s best friend and now his girlfriend - what sort of mother betrays the son she says she loves and adores like that?!

I know Lit is a place for sexual fantasies but this is a bit too far for me. Still, the story is well told

toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

Ha ha, no! Find a decent woman!

This is great writing and I love the window into Louise’s conflicted but slutty thoughts. I am sticking to reading the (mostly) lesbian episodes. In a future series I hope you will try just pure lesbian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLouiseawakes@Louiseawakes
Rewriting or modifying this profile again. Into the fifties (52) and seven years since my divorce. Son has gone to uni and I’ve begun to write for the first time, something I’ve wanted to. My first storyline involves bits of real life recently. Independent, with my own busine...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES