Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jake called her to go upstairs I insisted that she must start calling me Louise.

Both of them went to the local pub that evening and I settled to watch tv with some wine. I was in the middle of a Netflix movie when they returned about ten thirty. I knew this was going to be the moment of most embarrassment.

They said 'goodnight' and I caught Ruth's smile as she knew what I was thinking. I went back to my movie with my mind wandering far away from the plot.

The sounds of them making love were soon apparent. I wanted to call it 'making love' in my mind because it was my son, if I'd called it 'having sex' it would have seemed... well I wasn't sure why!

The fact was it went on for some time and I felt guilty that it actually aroused me. I turned up the volume on the tv because I was beginning to feel very odd about it all.

When it finally stopped I felt confident enough to go up to bed myself. I made some noise to make them both aware of where I was in the house, but I actually thought that Ruth seemed the sort of woman who wouldn't care if she was being overheard.

I got up quite early and went downstairs to get my own breakfast and to put out stuff for Jake and Ruth. Around nine 'o clock Ruth appeared, dressed in her Lycra leggings and a t-shirt.

"Morning Louise," she said confidently and saw the breakfast bar adorned with every conceivable cereal, yoghurt, jam, fruit juice, while the toast had just been put in the toaster.

"Morning Ruth, did you sleep well?" I added out of politeness.

"Great," she replied, "like a top, and look at all this!"

I laughed and she sat down and poured herself an apple juice.

"How's those shoulders?"

I'd forgotten about my brief complaint to her the previous day.

"Okay, it comes and goes, it's not too bad."

"Sit down... here," she motioned towards the stool in front of me and stood up. Of course she towered above me even more so when I was sitting down.

Immediately she began to massage my neck and shoulders from behind. She was very firm and kneaded them quite strongly.

"You're so tight, I will really have to work hard on you."

With that she took the neck of my bathrobe and tugged it downwards exposing the whole of my shoulders and almost letting my breasts fall out.

"Sorry Louise, I just needed to feel those shoulder blades." The feeling of her fingers against my skin felt strangely exhilarating. It wasn't a sexual touch, but it was a feeling of strength pushing various parts of me around.

I must have uttered a tiny 'Oh!' and clutched onto my bathrobe as she manipulated my upper spine. She giggled a bit and continued to work on me, leaning forwards beside my head and asking me if I was enjoying it and was it feeling any better. Then we heard Jake descending the stairs and Ruth called a halt.

He bounced into the kitchen just as I was standing up pulling my bathrobe back around me.

"Ruth was just getting to grips with my neck!" I declared.

Jake laughed, "My god I wouldn't trust her, she can get very vicious!"

"No I don't, you're exaggerating," she bit back, but giggled a lot too.

We finally all settled down to breakfast and they told me of their plans for the day. They were going into Birmingham to look around and I said just to let me know what time they'd be back for our evening meal. It was agreed that we'd probably have a take away curry delivered and so I was left on my own for the rest of Saturday.

My thoughts kept returning to the fact that she was so much older than Jake and how besotted he seemed with her. She was indeed very attractive, apart from being freakishly tall in my mind.

They both returned with a couple of carrier bags and Ruth gave me a small bag saying it was a gift for having her to stay. Jake looked suitably embarrassed as I looked inside. As I pulled out the two items his face went from bright pink to deep red.

"Mum I said you don't wear things that small."

I was holding a beautiful cerise pair of panties and a matching bra. I think I probably blushed as well, but took umbrage at Jake's attitude with his mum.

"Ruth! you shouldn't have, they must have cost a fortune and Jake doesn't understand these things. Your mother isn't taking her pension yet!"

I went over to her and hugged her, inhaling the fresh fragrance that she was wearing.

"It's okay, I saw them and I thought I'd loved to have been given them and I guess no one buys you stuff like that these days."

Ruth glared at Jake and he remained silent.

I was bubbling inside on many levels, yes they were gorgeous, yes I never had gifts like that now and yes, Ruth was a complex character.

All of this played on my mind as we ate our meal and drank wine that evening. Again they both left me watching tv again and went upstairs to make love. This time I didn't turn the volume up and Jake and Ruth were a little more abandoned. In a spontaneous moment of daring I found myself on the sofa pushing my fingers inside my panties and rubbing my clit until I came. I felt a bit ashamed.

I slept well and the next morning I went down to prepare the breakfast again.

Jake was first down, this time dressed in his running kit.

"I'm going for a run mum, I'll have something when I get back so don't put anything away."

"How long you going to be, do you want me to fry anything?" I asked.

"No, I'll probably be an hour or so... just leave it."

Then he was gone via the kitchen door. I put the kettle on and decided to wait for Ruth to come down before I had my breakfast. It was no more than five minutes later that she arrived in another set of lycra leggings and another t-shirt.

"Hi Louise, Jake decided he was unfit so I sent him running."

She smiled and came round the breakfast bar towards me as I reset the kettle.

"Coffee? Tea?" I asked.

"Green tea please," she said and asked, "how are those shoulders today?"

As she said it she squeezed the muscle at the base of my neck with one hand.

"A bit better I think," I lied.

"Hmmm, you still seem tense," and as she said it she took my hand and led me into the lounge.

"Let's tackle it properly."

I was puzzled and strangely lost for words as she took the three cushions from the sofa and placed them in a row on the floor.

"Right, face down, arms by your side, chin over the end."

Very firmly I was pushed into place and Ruth was down on her knees beside me and starting to knead my muscles again.

"Ruth, you've no need to do this," I protested.

"Quiet, you need to relax."

I sort of gave in to her insistence and began to enjoy the way in which she was beginning to massage my shoulders again.

"Lift up," she instructed and once again she pulled my bathrobe, this time almost to my waist. With Jake gone it didn't matter too much if my boobs were uncovered underneath me.

It did surprise me a little when she rose up and straddled my body with her long limbs, leaning forwards to massage the top half of my body.

"You really need this sort of thing more regularly, before I go I'll give you some basic exercises to do every day."

I just moaned in agreement as I was enjoying the whole routine with her sitting on my buttocks.

When she lifted off and went back to kneeling on one side of me I didn't want her to stop, however when her hands transferred to my feet and calves I hesitated before I said, "That felt so good Ruth."

"I've not finished yet, so relax."

"I'm ticklish on my feet," I quickly warned, tensing up, but she reassured me that she wouldn't tickle me.

She instructed me to put my arms crossed under my chin and that felt less awkward as her fingers took it in turns to squeeze and stretch my calf muscles. I was almost in a quiet trance when she moved to massaging above my knee. I immediately became more conscious of what she was doing.

"You have strong thighs Louise, you've obviously kept yourself pretty fit all your life."

Ruth's fingers were squeezing and massaging my thigh muscles and it felt a little awkward, but in those moments extremely nice. When she lifted the hem of my bathrobe up almost to my waist, exposing my buttocks, she felt me tense up.

"Relax Louise, just let me ease all that stress."

She whispered it leaning forward into my ear and I could feel her breath on my neck. It was then that I knew this was a little more than my son's girlfriend giving me a generous massage in the professional sense.

"Ruth! maybe that's enough, Jake will be back for his breakfast soon." I interrupted her.

Again she felt the caution in my voice.

"Relax Louise, he'll be ages yet, just go with the flow."

I couldn't believe it when I felt her breath once more and this time her lips pressed against the back of my neck in a soft kiss. I knew I should stop it there, but I didn't.

"Ruth, no, please."

The word 'relax' was used again and as her fingers began massaging further up my thighs I felt the temptation to part my legs a little.

When her finger tips brushed against my pussy she found how moist I was. There was the quietest of sighs from Ruth and the softest of moans from me. I'd abandoned all pretence and we'd both reached the point of no return.

"Mmmm," I moaned more loudly this time as her finger tip slipped between my labia and ran up towards my clit.

When she circled around it my body jerked and I was now groaning, "Oh god Ruth!"

The reply was whispered. "Quiet Louise, just let go."

There were so many conflicting thoughts racing through my head, but the feelings racing through my body won out. My legs spread wider and Ruth's fingers were being used expertly, both up inside me with her thumb massaging my bud.

When I began cumming she was whispering, "Yes... come on Louise... come on."

My whole body shuddered with my hips rising and falling on the cushions. When the rush ended I must have sighed and then realised what had taken place.

"Ohhh Ruth, that was so wrong!"

"But it felt nice?" she replied and I knew she was smiling.

It was a question that didn't need an answer. I just sat up sideways pulling my bathrobe back on properly.

"Jake mustn't know." I was panicking a bit.

I got up and staggered, hurrying to put the cushions back on the sofa.

"He'll be back soon," I added, making my way back into the kitchen.

"Jesus Ruth, I shouldn't have let you," and at that moment Jake came bounding through the side door, dripping in sweat and breathing heavily, approaching Ruth to hug her.

"Yuk," declared Ruth, "go upstairs and shower."

He needed no encouragement, he grabbed a glass, filled it at the sink, drank it down, and disappeared upstairs.

"Close thing," Ruth smiled at me and I drew a sigh of relief with yet again more feelings of guilt.

I made some coffee and felt the excitement in my body calm down. Jake returned and I went up for my own shower.

I was still in turmoil when they both left at lunchtime, Jake giving me a long, long hug and Ruth hugging me briefly, albeit with a surreptitious stroke across my rear.

"Thank you for my present, I'll wear them on a special occasion," I was still completely mixed up about Ruth and Jake and how that was all going to work out.

I sat for a while until I realised my pulse was beating so rapidly with the thought of Ruth bringing me off until my thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of Debbie at the back door.

"Was that her? She's so lanky! How tall is she?" she asked excitedly.

I laughed and tried to divert the conversation to a general level. I told her about how she worked for the uni and that she was twenty eight. I never mentioned the massage.

Debbie had only come to be nosey and had to get back to prepare a meal for Tom. We arranged to have coffee the next day and catch up properly. I went to bed that evening with a weight on my mind.

I thought I was dreaming or there was some sort of emergency when at seven 'o clock next morning, while it was still dark, the door bell rang.

Flustered, I got out of bed and looked out through the curtains. I was totally confused when I saw Ruth's car parked outside. Immediately I thought of Jake and that something had happened to him, so in a panic I rushed downstairs and opened the door.

Ruth was there, half smiling, and stepped inside.

"It's okay, there's nothing wrong except I couldn't sleep. I drove back here just to do this."

I had no chance to react before she'd taken my face in both hands and was kissing me full on the lips. For the first few seconds I froze, my head held firmly and her tongue probing into my mouth. Then in another moment I seemed to relax and Ruth felt me surrender.

She pulled her head away and looked at me, her green eyes piercing the dim light in the hallway.

"I wanted you, and after yesterday I took this chance."

Bizarrely I was concerned that the front door was still wide open and replied, "Shut the door please Ruth."

She half turned and slammed it shut with one hand and then took me in her arms again. I definitely gave in, I was stunned and caught up in the moment when we kissed again. As I tried to reach up to put my arms around her neck I felt her hands, her long fingers, slide under the t-shirt I wore in bed and begin to stroke my spine.

I came to my senses.

"Ruth! This can't be, you're Jake's girlfriend! What happened yesterday, it was spontaneous I know, but we can't, we really can't."

Ruth held onto me and looked downcast.

'Can we talk, I've driven all this way?"

The heating had switched on an hour or so before so we went into the lounge where it was warmest.

"Sit down," I said, "I'll make some coffee."

I went into the kitchen in a bit of a daze, not knowing what to do, or what to say. How did I get myself into these situations?

When I took the two mugs back into the lounge Ruth had taken off her track suit top and was dressed in a pair of baggy cropped trousers, and a tight bodice type Lycra top. She was sitting on the sofa so I put her mug on the table at the end. I think she was expecting me to sit next to her and was visibly disappointed when I sat on a low footstool a few feet in front of her.

"I know you think I'm crazy, I probably am, but yesterday made me think differently about Jake. I know he's your son, but I have to tell you I've not had many boyfriends.

She hesitated and continued, "But I've had girlfriends, quite a few."

I had to admit I suspected that. "I thought so." I replied.

She looked over at me, "I just wanted you yesterday and felt so weird about it. Then we were alone and I had the chance to massage you and you sort of let me!"

I put my mug down and moved towards her.

"You're a silly girl, you're just as mixed up as me!" I said it quietly.

Putting my arm around her was the catalyst, and our the kiss went on and on.

Ruth's hands were exploring my body straight away, she had tugged my t-shirt up under my arms exposing my breasts to her mouth which clamped onto my nipples in turn and seemingly made them connect with my pussy.

"Take this off will you," I gasped.

I was spreadeagled backwards along the sofa and I lifted up for her to pull it over my head. Naked I watched her pull her Lycra top over her head exposing her rather diminutive breasts. In a flash she'd half stood up to take off her baggy trousers revealing a tiny pair of pale blue panties that were soon cast aside. With one leg kneeling between my splayed legs, and her other foot on the floor I glanced briefly at her perfectly bald pussy with its puffy pink lips, before she fell forward to kiss me again while I felt the whole length of her lithe body against me.

I forgot everything, I forgot my whole moral compass, I forgot my son!

Ruth's mouth travelled around my neck, teasing my ear lobes, teasing under my chin while her fingers were massaging my breasts, pinching my nipples and arousing me in rapid steps towards the moment when she slid down to eat my pussy.

"Please, please, let me taste you too," I pleaded softly.

Carefully she stood up above me and straddled me, with her long limbs over the arms of the sofa behind my head. She tasted divine and was ready like me with her juices flowing.

I don't know how long we were like that, but we both made it last. Softly lapping in long strokes of our tongue then rapid little licks up and across our clits.

There were soft moans in between, murmurs of simple pleasure as we built towards something that neither of us could stop and both of us wanted.

How we managed to time that explosion I'm not sure, instinct, empathy, pure luck. Whatever it was it ended in a cacophony of shuddering, convulsive orgasmic cries and moans.

"Oh fuck," Ruth slid to one side ending on her knees beside the sofa, kissing me and hugging me.

I simply groaned with satisfaction and we both tasted ourselves on our lips.

With my arms around her I replied, "Fuck indeed... Ruth... this is so bad on so many levels."

"I know," she said in realisation of her betrayal of Jake with his mother.

"Yes, I know too." My betrayal was probably worse. "Let's get dressed, we need to talk," I added.

We both felt quite awkward sitting next to each other at the breakfast bar. I wanted to know more about Ruth's history and how she came to meet Jake. It turned out that she was tending to a team mate of Jake's in the rugby squad and they had that chemistry, but as we spoke she revealed quite a bombshell.

"I'm afraid Jake's gonna get hurt?"

I quipped that if he found out about what had just happened he would be!

"I applied for a job abroad and I've been offered it after Christmas."

I studied her face and saw a hint of sadness or regret, but I knew that both I and Jake had been a passing need for her, maybe another adventure in her life. I couldn't really criticise, it seemed in my mind that I was on a similar journey.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"In Sweden, Uppsala, it's my dad's country and I can speak the language."

"I wish you luck," I replied and stood up hugging her, while we kissed softly, "let him down gently please," I added.

"I will," she replied, "and I'm sorry about this morning, I guess it was against my better judgement, but I felt I wanted you and there was something happening between us."

"Another time, another place," I said somewhat wistfully and perhaps it was true.

By eight thirty she was gone and before nine 'o clock Debbie was knocking on the door.

"What's going on? Jake's girlfriend's car, I saw her arrive so early, what's up?"

Immediately she saw my guilty face and the fact that I was still in my bathrobe told a tale.

"NOOOO!" She looked like she would burst. "LOUISE! you haven't, not with Jake's girlfriend?"

I dare not look at her, "I couldn't help it, it was all very sudden."

She looked genuinely disgusted and I cringed as I told her about the weekend, the massage, and her arriving that morning to seduce me.

"That's bollocks Louise! You could have stopped it, you're just too easy!"

Suddenly I dissolved in tears. Sobbing I sat on a stool and put my head in my hands. Debbie must have realised her words had cut deep.

"I don't know what's happened to me Debbie, I've become such a slut!" I sobbed.

She came straight up to me and put her arms around me, hugging me and holding my face against her shoulder.

"There, there, I'm sorry Louise, I shouldn't have said that. I know you miss having anyone, I mean anyone permanent. She took advantage of you and I know you're vulnerable at the moment."

I looked up with tears streaming down my face, and we kissed gently.

"Stop there," she whispered, knowing I wanted more.

"Going to bed with me is not the answer. I'll tell you what we need to do, find you a decent man!"

12