Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're working through a lot of issues and being 'open' in our relationship, it seems to have improved things between us."

"I'm pleased, maybe if I and Jon had done something like that we'd still be together," I added.

The party went on long into the afternoon. I didn't see much of Jake, just occasionally, as he always seemed to be chatting to anyone female.

I was pretty much exhausted and unsteady on my feet by the time I made my excuses to return home. I thanked both Debbie and Tom, but had lost Jake completely. I went home, kicked off my shoes and passed out on the sofa.

It was nearly eight 'o clock when I woke up, the house was in darkness, and there was only the sound of the central heating. Jake wasn't home, which was odd, but I didn't worry too much. I went upstairs and got changed into a dressing gown, and returned to the lounge to watch some tv.

Jake appeared an hour later, not drunk at all, but looking furtive before scurrying upstairs.

I managed to ask, "Where've you been, I didn't see you when I left, that was hours ago?"

The mumbled reply was something about being invited back somewhere. There was only one way to find out.

I sent a text to Debbie saying, 'Thanks so much for the party both of you. It was great. Jake's just got in. Do you know where he's been?' I ended it with a variety of emojis amongst which were lots of devils.

It was seconds later when Debbie rang.

"I think young Jake's been a naughty boy!" she said, but she was giggling, trying to control it. I groaned.

"Go on tell me, I think I know what you're gonna say, it's not you is it?"

"ME!" she shrieked, "Nooooooo." There was a brief pause, "It was Shirley Dobson, you know, one of Jake's old teachers, she lives at the back of us."

I groaned even louder and longer.

"Ohhhh no, I remember seeing her in the kitchen, I always thought she was a stuck up cow when I used to go to parents' evenings!"

Debbie was anxious to fill me in. "Anyway, she separated from her husband. Tom says she's a bit of a man eater."

"A cradle snatcher more like," I snorted, realising I was being a hypocrite yet again. "Thanks for telling me, I'll give him a chance to tell me about it if he wants to."

I poured myself a glass of wine and turned on the tv. There was some James Bond movie on when Jake came back downstairs.

"I guess you got fed up with all the older people at the party, I don't blame you for leaving," was my first remark.

I studied his face for any sign of guilt, I knew my son completely of course, and the body language was there for all to see.

He fidgeted and only replied in a muffled few words, "I got a bit drunk."

I said no more, and continued watching the film. Jake got up and took a beer from the fridge and rejoined me for the end of the film before he went back up to his room. I smiled to myself and wondered if Shirley Dobson had enjoyed her afternoon.

Jake was up surprisingly early next day, he actually joined me for breakfast and told me that he was seeing Ben and Will in town to have a look around the sales. I was just glad that he was keeping Ben occupied and hoped desperately that he wouldn't invite him back.

Debbie messaged and I asked her round for coffee. She'd managed to clear up after the party and Tom had disappeared off to a football match. The topic of conversation was immediately about Jake and Shirley Dobson.

"Tom invited her you know, well sort of. She came along with another friend who does business with him. I hadn't realised she taught Jake. I saw them chatting for ages in the dining room, I could see there was definitely something going on and then I saw them creeping out together, I probably should have said something at the time."

"I couldn't have done anything about it anyway," I said, "he's a grown man now, and he makes his own choices.

"And there's Ben of course!"

"Stop it, you really know how to put the boot in don't you!"

I punched her playfully on the arm and we ended up giggling and kissing.

"Are you going to see him again?"

I avoided her eye contact and mumbled something about, "Not if I can help it."

Just then the Amazon van delivered a parcel and it seemed to break the mood. Debbie left with a passing quip about being good and I got on with getting the place tidied up.

Jake arrived back around half past five, thank goodness alone, but he appeared in a peculiar mood when I asked him how his afternoon had gone. I'd made some chilli, which he refused, and I only managed to persuade him to eat half a pizza that I had in the freezer.

He sat at the breakfast bar, not saying very much and answering my questions with dismissive grunts.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rather concerned now, "has something happened?"

He looked up at me briefly, then looked away.

"You've been having sex with Ben!"

The world closed in around me. I flushed bright red, my heart raced, and I dared not look back at him.

"Oh god Jake, I really hoped you'd not find out, it was madness, I'm so, so sorry."

I shuffled round and stood beside him as he sat on his stool. I wanted to hug him, but wasn't sure how he'd react. I burst into tears.

Unusually Jake didn't know what to do either, he'd seen me cry before, but this was unprecedented, his mum having sex with one of his best friends.

When I put my hand out and touched his shoulder he stood up and I almost expected him to slap me, which was bizarre, because he wasn't a violent person at all. Instead he put his arms around me and pulled my face into his chest.

"It's okay mum, it's okay, it really is."

My muffled apologies continued amid the sobbing.

"It just happened, it was so wrong ... oh god what have I done?"

"Please... please mum, it's okay, just let's sit down in the lounge."

Jake led me, shaking and sobbing, to the sofa. He sat down next to me and pulled me into another hug, me with my head on his chest and his arm around me.

"Can I say something?" he was talking quietly and calmly, "you've done so much for me recently, all my troubles. If that's all you've done with a guy I know then so be it. Ben told me this afternoon. He wasn't bragging, it sort of came out when I told him about me and Shirley Dobson."

Jake stopped and then said, "You did know about me and her after the party?"

I sort of grunted a reply, "Of course I did."

"If you and him did whatever then I can't judge you. It feels a bit odd, but it's been a long time since dad."

I lifted my head up to look him in the face. He wiped away some tears with his forefinger and I put my hand up to hold his cheek.

"Oh little Jake, you're so, so kind, how did I have a son like you, how can you forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive, I guess Shirley was in a similar place, her husband left her and I was there, along with too much alcohol."

"So how is it with you and Ben? You've not fallen out?"

He lifted me away from him, holding me by the arms, looking directly at me.

"No, we're fine, eventually we did laugh a bit, not about you, but about the situation. I told him I was cool about it all."

A wave of guilt swept over me and Jake saw that too, so he hugged me again.

"Now it's your turn to judge me, to hate me," he muttered.

"What do you mean, I'd never hate you, you know that," I was confused.

"I'm going to spend the night tonight at Shirley Dobson's."

I wasn't quite expecting that, but had enough of my wits about me to say, "That's okay, you're old enough to make decisions like that."

Jake's smile was broad, like I'd given him parental approval, but I added, "Be careful, if her husband is still in the picture..."

"It's okay, he's away with his new woman, now you go and wash those tears away, I'm just going to take a shower and then I'm going."

It was almost surreal accepting my young son was going to spend the night with his older lover, but in a way a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. now that my hidden secret about Ben had been revealed.

It was eight 'o clock when I opened a bottle of Malbec and settled onto the sofa to see what was available on Netflix. I'd just about finished the first glass when there was a gentle tapping on the lounge window.

It scared me at first, the curtains were closed and no one ever did that.

I jumped up and ran upstairs to look out of the bedroom window. I could see a tall figure in the light from the street lamp and I could see clearly it was Ben.

My heart leapt again, why was he here? I was guessing to warn me about his confessions to Jake. Still confused I went downstairs and opened the front door.

"Is Jake around?" he whispered.

"No! ... Do you want to come in?"

He looked somewhat wary, so I put his mind at ease straightaway.

"Before you say anything," I spoke more loudly, "I know all about this afternoon. It's out in the open now and I've talked it through with Jake."

The relief on Ben's face was apparent. He visibly relaxed.

"He's not here, he's gone to your Mrs Dobson's." I remarked.

"Oh, so he's told you absolutely everything."

"Yes, he has, it's all out in the open. Me, you, Jake, her!"

"I didn't tell him intimate stuff, just that it was something that happened between us."

I chuckled, "Nor did I, there was no need for that, now are you stopping, do you want some wine?"

Almost without realising I'd relaxed too, and I was suggesting that he stay.

"Please, I can, if you're okay with that?"

I got a second glass from the kitchen and returned to pour him some wine.

"I feel relieved about everything now," I said, handing him the glass, "there's only one other thing Ben."

"What's that?"

"I wouldn't like your parents knowing, your dad would probably take his business away from me."

Ben smiled, "No, they won't find out, anyway are you suggesting it's not over?"

I took the glass back from him and placed it on the table. Without any more words I reached up, pressing my body against the whole length of his, and kissed him softly on the lips.

The die was cast. I felt thoroughly naughty again, unashamedly I whispered to him, "Will you stay the night?"

He didn't reply directly, but his fingers were already up under my knitted top and were unclasping my bra.

"Take your time Ben, we've got all night?"

It was a question again and this time he whispered, "Yes!" as his hand moved between us and cupped my breast, his fingers stroking over my nipple.

He heard me sigh as our lips sucked on each other, our tongues beginning to explore.

We could only stand there for a while before he pushed me towards the sofa. He took the hem of my top and tugged it upwards and over my head. I held up my arms willingly, and as I lowered them back down my bra fell away. His mouth wanted me. Lowering himself he began to suck on my nipples, first one, then the other. I sank backwards, him laying me down, kneeling as he did so and pulling my leggings down. My panties came with them and once they were over my ankles he buried his face between my thighs.

"Ohhhhhh... Ben... gosh!" I moaned as his tongue slipped between my pussy lips into the depths of my juices.

I heard his muffled moan and my hips rose up, reacting to him dragging his tongue upwards and over my clit.

"Oh god Ben, please just take your time."

And he did, I didn't know if he'd practised on anyone else, I didn't really care, it felt wonderful. I knew I'd cum quite quickly, that didn't matter either, it was total pleasure.

I felt it building within me, I seemed to become wetter and wetter and it was the erotic slurping sound that added to the rush I had. When he sucked on my clit my hips began bucking up and down and my orgasm was sweeping throughout my body.

"BENNNN... OH BEN!" I cried out.

He knew how deep the orgasm had been and continued lapping softly at my clit until my body subsided and I relaxed back into the sofa.

He lifted his head and I saw his grinning face glazed with my juices. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and stood up. I watched as he stripped out of his shirt then began lowering his jeans and boxers.

His cock comically flipped out above his waistband and stood to attention. I giggled and watched him completely undress.

He saw the hunger in my eyes and I wanted him desperately. I knew I'd told him to take his time, but carnal desire took over. My pussy was open and lush. In seconds his body was between my thighs, and then inside me.

My long groan was his inspiration as he slid deep into me and I looped my legs around his thighs, almost sliding up around his waist.

He held himself there and looked down at me. We kissed quite gently and softly and I heard him say, "I've wanted you so much!"

He couldn't hold back, that time in the summer when I'd taught him self control, all of it went out of the window. He began to pound into me, the sofa creaking under the onslaught and my body trying to meet each thrust. I clung around his neck and his animalistic snorting into my shoulder added to the thrill of being fucked hard.

He came within a few minutes. With a loud grunting, and gasps of effort, I felt him jerk and begin spurting into me. It seemed like another trigger because I had a second orgasm, not as deep as the first, but so pleasurable with that warm feeling of his semen shooting inside me.

Ben was panting and lifted himself up from my neck, perspiration running down his forehead. I wiped my fingers over it and chuckled.

"You've still got it!" I joked.

He smiled too.

"Sorry I was a bit selfish, I lost control."

"My god, if that's losing control, you needn't worry. It was thrilling."

I felt him begin to move.

"Stay there! Don't go!"

I just wanted him inside me for as long as possible.

Eventually I felt his cock dwindle, and in a slippery moment it slid out from my pussy. I could feel his spunk oozing out onto the sofa, but it seemed a small price to pay.

"Ahhhhhh," I sighed, as he knelt back onto his knees beside me, looking down and kissing me once again gently and lovingly.

"Shall we go upstairs?" I muttered, "you'll stay the night won't you, Jake's not coming home?"

Ben grinned and struggled to his feet, a tiny dribble of spunk seeping from his cock. Brazenly I sat up and took his cock in my mouth and sucked it. The taste of both of us gave me yet another thrill.

"God! You're terrible," Ben gasped as his sensitivity was at its height.

We picked up our discarded clothes and climbed the stairs, Ben politely going first. I just threw mine in a heap and jumped into my unmade bed closely followed by Ben. We wrapped ourselves in a wonderful hug, Ben's thigh being thrust up between my thighs and pushing against my still throbbing pussy.

We were kissing again, not in lust, but in a gentle loving way, thankful for our glorious fuck.

"That felt so good Ben, but you do realise that this whole thing is going to be impossible."

"Yes, I do, I lusted after you from the beginning and our ages didn't seem to matter, it was just the fact that you were Jake's mum made it so awkward."

"Let's just enjoy tonight can we?" There was nothing I could say that seemed quite right at that moment.

We lay there for some time just enjoying the physical contact, the skin against skin sensations, the simple movements of breathing, of warmth, of limbs intertwined.

I must have dozed off, because when I woke up I was wondering quite where I was, Ben was fully awake and was soon kissing my neck. As he leaned in I felt his cock hard against me. I knew young men recovered quickly, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for more sex.

"Ben, you're insatiable, you've got an erection again!"

He giggled and his mouth went immediately to my nearest breast while he licked across the nipple making it pop up.

"Do you want me to stop? I can go back to sleep?"

He let go of me and rolled over, his back towards me and pretending to snore.

"You sod, you really tease me, come back here and fuck me."

There was a chuckle and he turned back, straight on top of me, pushing his body between my thighs.

"You want fucking again Mrs Reynolds? Who's insatiable now?"

As he said it I could feel his cock pressing upwards against my pussy. He was supporting himself on his elbows, the whole of his body on top of me. I stretched my legs outwards, allowing him complete access to me and in moments he was sliding inside me again.

"Stop it," I whispered in reply, "you're forcing yourself upon me."

We both giggled and he took both my hands and held them up above my head, clutching the wrists together.

"You have no choice Mrs Reynolds," he grinned at me and thrust his cock as deep inside me as it would go.

I must have groaned and half closed my eyes as he began to thrust quite violently. It didn't frighten me, but I realised how powerful he was. It seemed he wanted to cum quickly, like he had the very first time we'd fucked, but it was more difficult this time. The bed shook as he pounded into me. I opened my eyes and his face had a fixed look of determination and he was gritting his teeth. I didn't cum, but he eventually did and after he'd grunted his way to an orgasm he must have known that he'd scared me a bit.

"Oh Jesus Louise, I'm so sorry. please, I don't know what came over me."

He withdrew his cock and fell half on one side, but leaning over me, kissing my forehead and cheeks with little kisses. I must have been breathing quite quickly, but managed to say begrudgingly, "It's okay, it's okay, I just wondered what got into you? Lie down now, relax."

I lay on my side and smoothed his hair away from his face, wiping away the sweat on his brow and kissing him back with little kisses.

It took a while to go back to sleep, Ben slept straightaway. It was becoming daylight when I awoke again. He was snoring quietly so I managed to slide out of bed and go downstairs to make a cup of tea. Carefully, still naked, I brought it back to the bedroom to find him half propped up on a pillow with a somewhat mischievous expression on his face.

"I don't know how you can look so damned smug after last night, I've got bruises you know!"

His face changed immediately.

"Oh god you haven't have you?"

"No, don't worry I'm just kidding, but you were bloody rough," I replied putting the two mugs on the bedside table.

"Come here," he pulled me back into bed beside him, "I'm so, so sorry, I'll make it up to you, promise."

"How?" I was smilingly cheekily now.

In a flash he grabbed the duvet and pulled it right up to our necks and got me on my back, with him lying on his side beside me. He kissed me and I melted into it, feeling his hand sliding down towards my pussy. I parted my legs expectantly and shrieked when I suddenly heard the buzzing and felt the hard metal directly on my clit.

"Bastard, you've been in my drawer!"

Ben was giggling and holding me firmly down, leaning on me and moving the tiny vibrator he'd found, between my pussy lips and up against my clit. He had clearly been looking in my bedside drawer while I'd been making the tea.

Giggling, he said nothing and just looked down at me, grinning.

I could see the the funny side of it and just went along with what he was doing. I widened my thighs and put one arm around his neck.

He whispered quietly, "I've never used one of these before."

I whispered back, "I'll tell you if you're doing anything wrong!"

I groaned loudly as my pussy moistened and I pushed back against the little bullet.

Ben seemed fascinated by my response. Between opening and closing my eyes I could see him studying my face studiously. He didn't tease me, and I just wanted release, so with me moaning and Ben occasionally kissing me and muttering, "Come on," I did 'come on,' and began to shudder with my orgasm.

"Fuck! You are a bastard, I hope you didn't sneak about anywhere else in here!"