Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 09

Story Info
Christmas places more temptation in my way.
7.7k words
4.67
2.2k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake arrives home from university for Christmas. Hopefully his gambling problems are being addressed. I have to wrestle with my conscience and libido over his friend Ben and our secret is a constant threat. The end of the year always brings challenges and temptations. And my neighbour Debbie is an ever present figure in my life.

***********************************************************************************

I cried out the loudest, "Oh Fuck!" and let go of the vibrator so that I could carry on massaging my clit with my fingers. It was a last opportunity to masturbate with abandon before Jake arrived home from uni. A last night with the house to myself.

I lay there in the semi darkness slowly catching my breath, and finally pulling the duvet up over me. I knew I'd have to go to the bathroom before I slept, but it gave me a few minutes to ponder everything that had happened since he'd left home in October.

I'd certainly changed out of all recognition. If I analysed my behaviour dispassionately, I'd become promiscuous at the very least, if I was being hard on myself the last eighteen months had definitely turned me into a bit of a slut.

Debbie didn't actually use that word when I discussed it with her, but she wasn't much better herself and had encouraged me every step of the way. I 'loved' her in a sort of way, she'd boosted my self confidence, and had become both a lover and a mentor.

However there were several things 'hanging over me,' in the lead up to Christmas.

Apart from the perennial problem of where I and Jake would spend Christmas, there was Ben arriving back home to his parents' house and how his attitude would be towards me. I didn't want to spend all my time and energy avoiding his advances.

There was also a mountain of work to catch up on and to compound everything I caught the flu.

I spent the first forty eight hours of it in hibernation and on paracetamol. Debbie appeared with Covid face mask, which would have made me laugh in normal circumstances, however she brought essentials and disappeared very rapidly.

I did manage to do a couple of hours work towards the end of the second day in bed, and on the third morning I managed to take a shower.

Back in bed I felt exhausted, but a little better and even chuckled to myself when I realised I'd showered without masturbating, was this the downturn in my libido? When I reached for my vibrator that same evening I knew I was back needing a release.

"Are you safe?" Debbie found me in the kitchen next day and still had her mask on.

"I think so, but I must look a sight! Are you gonna keep that mask on?"

"I will today if you don't mind, but you do sound a lot better."

Debbie made herself a coffee and stayed on the other side of the breakfast bar.

"I feel much better, I've got to snap out of it, there's so much to do before Christmas and Jake gets back at the weekend."

"What are you doing for Christmas?"

I'd decided that I'd spend Christmas Day with Jake, a quiet day of celebration in front of the tv, maybe a few card games and lots of food and drink. I was waiting to speak to him about the rest of the time he'd be at home.

"You can come to us on Boxing day if you'd like, we always have a few people round for drinks at lunchtime?"

It seemed a good idea, and I had no other plans.

"Do you want me to bring anything? Can I make some canapés or something?"

"No just bring yourself, you'll be able to get drunk and not have far to go home!"

I could see that she was anxious to get away from any lurking germs so I told her to go. However she couldn't resist running her fingers down my spine as she passed me on the way out.

"You sod," I said with a stuffy nosed whisper, and felt the tremor of desire wash over me.

Even behind the mask I could see her smile, and her eyes above briefly sent daggers of hunger towards me.

"We must find time soon," were her parting words.

I sat there and I was hot all over. It wasn't the flu, it was Debbie. Suddenly I found myself thrusting my hand under my bathrobe and t-shirt and feeling a very moist pussy. I rushed back upstairs and threw myself onto my disheveled bed and reached into the bedside drawer.

Lying back I imagined Debbie had stayed with me. My finger tips slid into the heat of my pussy and were soon smoothing over my clit, back and forth, round and round until I was picking up the vibrator.

I began to push and pull it into and out of me slowly, listening to the quiet swish of entry and exit, angling it upwards to send its rapid pulses directly to my clit. I was conscious of my intermittent moans and was enjoying the pleasure of feeling well again.

I began to slow my stimulation, almost teasing myself, letting the pleasure creep up on me. But I'd no particular self control and I just let it come, or should I say I let myself cum!

Arching my back, my legs bent with my heels digging into the mattress, I shuddered with pleasure, my hips bouncing upwards and my lower body throbbing in joy.

I relaxed back into the sheets, tossing the vibrator aside, my eyes closed and hearing myself give out a final, "Mmmmmmmm."

"Wow!" I whispered quietly and looked around the room as reality returned and a whole list of chores came into my mind. I had to get on!

When Jake arrived home there was a huge emotional response. He said he'd been okay since my visit with Jon and apparently Jon had been messaging him daily. Once the tears were dried we became almost normal again, if the run up to Christmas could ever be normal.

He went out on several evenings catching up with school friends and coming home clearly inebriated. I didn't mind, but was brought up short when he mentioned that Ben was coming round that day with Will. It was what I was dreading and I decided that I'd go out to do some shopping.

When I returned late in the afternoon they'd all disappeared so with a sigh of relief I got on with my jobs.

"Ben asked after you," Jake said casually. I hoped that he hadn't seen the slight reaction I felt at the sound of his name.

"Did he? How's he getting on at uni?" I asked with a disinterested voice.

"Okay, he's actually changed course, he's changed to accountancy."

My knees sagged a bit, and my mind was panicking, imagining all sorts of excuses he might use to talk to me about it.

"Has he? He must be mad!"

"He said you'd say that, he'd like to chat with you about it."

I was choking back my response.

"I'll have a word with him when he drops by next time," I felt dread as I was saying it.

The conversation ended there, but I knew I'd have to face the fear and hopefully I could manipulate the situation so that we weren't alone together, at least not for too long.

It was a couple of days later before it actually happened.

"Ben's dropping by later on," Jake warned me at breakfast. "We're meeting some mates at lunchtime at the 'The Crown' up the road. I expect he'll want to ask you about accountancy."

I knew he'd probably want to ask about more than that and I was determined to keep my distance and not let my hormones take over. I'd made a point of leaving my makeup off, and wearing a sloppy old pair of torn jeans, with a featureless woollen pullover. I was as unsexy and unattractive as I could make myself.

"Hi Mrs Reynolds, nice to see you again."

The sound and tone of Ben's voice as he entered the kitchen, was enough to make my heart skip a beat, let alone the way he'd seemed to have grown taller and broader since the summer. I'd lost the first initiative, but clung to the thought that I must look an absolute sight in his eyes.

To my horror I heard Jake say, "I'll let you two talk about that boring accountancy stuff, come upstairs when you're done Ben and we'll walk up to the Crown."."

I'd backed away around the other side of the breakfast bar with nowhere to go.

"Do you want coffee Ben?" I tried to divert the conversation and change the look in his eyes and the smile on his face as Jake disappeared.

"No, I want you," he said quite assertively, trapping me up against the corner of the kitchen work surface.

Immediately he gripped my shoulder and his other hand went underneath my pullover, and grabbed my left breast.

"Stop it Ben, the summer was a bit of fun, I'm not going to let it continue, so please..."

My words were stifled by his mouth closing over mine and his tongue invading me. He was pressing his hips up against mine and I could feel his cock hard under his jeans. I managed to break away from the kiss and tried to say as quietly and insistently that he must stop.

"For fuck's sake Ben, please!"

He grinned and stepped back, knowing he'd succeeded in relighting an ember within me. He saw it in my face, my eyes, my rapid breathing. The sod was so cocksure!

"You want me too." He had a look of arrogance as he added, "I'll tell Jake I'll follow him up to the pub after we've had our chat."

I was in a fit of panic as Ben went upstairs to speak to Jake. Panic and guilt were mixed in the warm feeling between my thighs, betraying my good intentions. I decided to remain calm and message Debbie.

She knew the dilemma I faced with Ben coming home for the holidays and my summer liaisons with him. She thought it was all very funny so it was a vain hope that she'd come to my rescue.

'He's here. Jake's leaving me alone with him. Please come round or I'll be fucked in more ways than one!' ☹️☹️☹️

There wasn't an immediate response and when I heard both boys thumping downstairs I knew my appeal to Debbie was not going to work.

"See you in a bit," I heard Jake say to Ben in the hall, then shout out to me, "Don't keep him long mum!"

"I won't," I replied in a slightly strangled voice.

The front door slammed and Ben came back into the kitchen. He was grinning that grin.

"We'd better be quick then Mrs Reynolds, hadn't we?"

There seemed very little I could do as he grabbed me, lifting me up like a child in his arms and taking me into the lounge. It didn't matter how many times I said, "No Ben, we mustn't," or, "Please stop, Jake might come back," or, "I told you this mustn't happen again."

In moments I was lying full length on my back on the sofa, my sloppy jeans and panties had been tugged down and slipped over my ankles. As Ben unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans I'd already decided to get it over with as quickly as possible.

The sight of Ben's cock fully erect brought the memory of the summer's pleasures flooding back. He lowered himself between my thighs and thrust both hands up under my pullover and slid my bra upwards. He groaned with joy as he took both breasts between his fingers.

"Mmmmm, we haven't got much time have we?" he said it quietly as he pushed his body down between my thighs.

This was Ben knowing how much he aroused me, and knowing that I couldn't resist. I'd taught him well and as he slid inside me my body responded to his every move.

I'd wanted it over, but I was wanting it to last.

The poor old sofa was beginning to show its age, however I certainly wasn't and I found myself pleading with Ben to go "harder."

He was pounding against me, the room was full of sexual sounds, of my cries, and his grunting. Neither of us heard Debbie enter via the kitchen side door, but as I began to cum I turned my head to one side and saw her grinning just outside the lounge doorway.

She stood there long enough to enjoy seeing me cum and then retreated out of sight. I was wondering if she'd gone back home as Ben emptied himself deep within me with the loudest series of groans.

I hated what he said next.

"I'll be back for more of that."

I lay still and watched him get back up, dress, and leave. I tried not to cry, I didn't quite, but I felt really bad because I knew I had to stop him using me like that again.

"You okay?"

Debbie's voice was kind and she had enough empathy to know how I felt. She came and sat on the sofa beside me as I got dressed again.

"Yes, I'm okay, didn't you get my text?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry, I was on the phone to my mum and didn't see it until... well until just now. I didn't know what to do, at that moment you looked like you were enjoying it."

"At that moment I guess I was ... oh god hug me Debbie, please, I'm so confused."

Debbie did hug me, giving me little kisses all over my head and face.

"Oh my darling girl," she whispered, "you're so mixed up."

"I must find a way to stop him without Jake knowing," I moaned.

"I don't think that's gonna happen," she replied wisely, "if it ends, however it ends, somewhere along the line Ben will tell Jake, either out of malice, or in some drunken confession."

I knew that she was right of course. But it had to end, just not everything blowing up before Christmas, I didn't want to wreck that.

Everything happened so fast in the week before Christmas, as it always does. Thank god Ben kept away, mainly because Jake and I shared the load of festive preparations. By Christmas Eve we were both exhausted and I let him go to the pub to meet up with his friends while I wrapped the last few presents and opened a bottle of Prosecco.

Debbie popped in much later, just to see how I was. I think it was an excuse to have a kiss and a cuddle which, after my two glasses, got a bit heated before we reined it in.

"I so want you!" she moaned, "when I think of what's happened this year it seems like my world has opened up so much, yours must seem like it's exploded!"

Sliding my hand up under her skirt and sitting on the sofa together, I knew what she meant.

"Stop it Louise, you're getting me all hot and horny."

She squeezed her thighs together as I tried to touch her pussy. We were kissing again when we heard Jake returning from the pub. Quickly separating and picking up our glasses Jake was in a relaxed mood and thumped himself down between us.

"You've had a good evening by the look of it," Debbie chuckled, as he put his arms around both of us. It really wasn't like him to be so extrovert and it was clear that he'd had a lot to drink.

"So have you two, is that the first bottle?"

She chuckled again and to my astonishment seemed to snuggle into him.

"I've only had this one glass, your mum is the drunkard!"

He grunted agreement and said, "I think I'll turn in and leave you two ladies to gossip."

As he said it he took his arms from around us and placed his hands on our thighs in order to raise himself up off the sofa. The hand he placed on Debbie's thigh was almost at her crotch while his hand on me was just above my knee.

"Have a good Christmas Debbie," he grinned, and I noticed her gently pat his backside as he stepped away from the sofa.

"Were you flirting with my son?" I looked at her quizzically after he'd left the room.

Immediately she blushed bright red and smiled mischievously, "Sorry Louise, I couldn't resist, he's grown up so much and I just fancied doing it I'm afraid!"

I could see straightaway my hypocrisy and couldn't really avoid my snort of mock indignation, or was it a sigh of recognition of my own weakness?

There was a moment of slightly awkward silence before we both giggled and I said, controversially, "You wouldn't, would you?"

Her feigned look of horror was mixed with devilment as she teased me further.

"Do you think I could teach him like you've been teaching Ben?"

"Fuck right off," was my instant retort, "that's completely different!"

We stared at each other knowing it was hardly different at all.

"It's okay," Debbie was reflecting, "I don't think that situation will ever arise, but you've got to do something about Ben anyway.

We hugged and kissed as she got up to leave.

"See you on Boxing Day, about twelve or just after."

Having tidied up a little and got all the presents for Jake and myself ready under the tree I went to bed with all sorts of images in my head. The alcohol helped me sleep and I was woken up by Jake sitting on the side of my bed with a cup of tea and wishing me a 'Happy Christmas.'

The day was a quiet one, food, alcohol, and yet more food, interspersed with some dutiful phone calls to my sister and a couple of cousins, Jake speaking to his dad, and some typical tv programs that were just revamps of the previous year.

By the time bedtime came we were both exhausted from over indulgence.

Fortunately I felt greater than I expected on Boxing Day morning. I had my little moment in the shower which relaxed me somewhat and I was looking forward to going to Debbie's. Jake had been invited too, although he really didn't have anywhere else to go.

Debbie and Tom had invited many more guests than I'd expected, evidenced by the road being full of parked cars by the time we went next door. We were both greeted by Debbie who was already very jolly and almost immediately Jake went off to find someone nearer to his own age.

I was glad to see there wasn't anyone who I recognised from our visits to the club, Tom had insisted that it might be awkward. Rachel and Shaun weren't there either, they'd gone up to Scotland to stay with friends. So at first I got my glass of bubbly and wandered into the kitchen where the buffet was laid out and the vast array of drinks were available.

"Hello Louise, I guessed you'd be here."

I hadn't seen Cynthia for a long, long time. She'd been Debbie's boss and was the salon owner before Debbie decided to go it alone. They'd remained friends even though she'd lost a valued employee. She hadn't changed a bit.

"Your hair's looking good, I miss working on it," she smiled.

Cynthia was about my age, and when she had done my hair we were always reminiscing about growing up and the scrapes we'd got into even though we'd lived in different parts of the country. She also had a bit of a stale marriage and when I got divorced it seemed to make her unsettled, and soon afterwards she separated too.

"You still single?" I asked, already knowing from Debbie that she was.

"Yes, but I've got my current man with me today, I'm enjoying a bit of variety these days."

I whispered in a low voice, "Me too!"

She leaned towards me speaking quietly, "I think we must catch up, we may have a few things in common!" and began giggling naughtily.

As we were talking Cynthia nodded over in the direction of the conservatory. Debbie appeared to be in earnest conversation with Jake.

"Is that your Jake, my goodness he must have been only this high when I saw him last. Looks like Debbie is chatting him up."

It did indeed and after what she'd said before Christmas my mind went on alert.

"Yes, he has grown hasn't he?" I replied, "he's just finished his first term at university."

"Well look out because you know what Debbie's like!"

I did indeed, then moments later we were interrupted by Cynthia's new man joining us.

"Now Cynthia, tell me who this delicious lady is."

Oliver, who was a rather tall guy, a bit younger than both of us, had obviously been drinking a lot. He took my hand and made a big thing of kissing it. I think Cynthia was slightly embarrassed and admonished him with a playful punch and a "stop flirting."

The introductions completed I then had to make polite conversation, all the while watching Debbie and Jake out of the corner of my eye.

Tom appeared and refilled my glass and saw immediately that I was 'trapped,' so he excused us and led me off into the kitchen.

"God, thank you, that awful man!" I declared.

"Yes he is, isn't he. I thought you were in trouble. So how has Jake enjoyed his first term?"

"There's been a few hiccups, but overall he's enjoyed it," I lied, I wasn't sure if Debbie had told Tom about the gambling.

He nodded and I knew that she had.

"Did you enjoy your girlie night at the club, it sounded like a heck of a night, I got a bit jealous."

Tom's change of tack led away from the subject of Jake, but I could tell that Debbie probably hadn't gone into every detail. We were talking quietly and I told him that I was surprised he'd given her that freedom.