Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzzing stopped and I took it from him.

"Give it to me, you don't get away so easily as that!"

I threw back the duvet and got up on my knees beside him. His cock was semi hard and I took it between my fingers, massaging it and feeling it respond. He grinned and said, "So?"

As soon as I gripped his cock and pressed the tip of the vibrator under the cleft of his cock, his reaction was instant.

"Jesus! Fuck! Stop... stop Louise ... god, that's gonna make me cum!"

"That's the general idea," I gloated and I knew that there was no way he could fight it.

He was closing his eyes, his head moving rapidly from side to side and him gritting his teeth to no avail.

It only took a minute or two and with the loudest groan his cock spurted a jet of semen up into the air, which I quickly covered with my mouth, swallowing the rest of it as he kept pumping into my throat.

It was my turn to giggle as I sat up, wiping my mouth and watching Ben calm down.

"That thing is lethal, wow!" he moaned.

"Drink your tea, before it goes cold," I was smiling again, but then added, "and I'm sorry, but I think you've probably gotta go before Jake gets back."

It had been a memorable night for both of us, but like before it could well have been the last time we were going to be intimate together.