Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just have to leave you for a moment, I won't be long."

I was puzzled, but assumed that she wanted to use the en suite which she disappeared into. She wasn't gone for long, but when she returned I was stunned.

Standing there, with the light from the en suite silhouetting her, her feet astride, still in her hold ups, but without her boots, and with a large black strap on dildo pointing towards me.

I must have muttered, "Fuck," under my breath because she smiled, she gloated and stepped closer. The dildo was modelled on a real cock with its veiny exterior looking a bit too realistic.

"You're shocked?" she said, and her knees were touching the edge of the bed, the dildo inches from my head.

"Yes," I croaked.

"You've not been fucked by a woman before?"

"Not with one of those!"

Roxy chuckled with evil in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," and as she said it she sank to her knees beside the bed, tugging my legs around so that she could open my thighs.

"So delicious," she murmured as she bent forward and licked my pussy, opening my pussy lips and savouring my juices.

"Mmmmmm," I heard her enjoyment, and couldn't help moaning out loud myself.

If I thought Debbie was good at what she did, Roxy was even better. The way she seemed to tease and know exactly what effect she was having was so, so good. She didn't rush, she wanted me to last, and all the time I was mentally preparing myself for the fucking that was coming.

I was so close to orgasm when she lifted her head and smiled. She stood up and reached towards the small bottle beside the bed. Pressing the plunger on the bottle she filled her palm with oil. Slowly she wrapped her hand around the dildo coating it with the lubrication, all the while holding eye contact with me.

"It won't hurt, I promise."

I was already in such a state of arousal she could have pulled teeth and I wouldn't have objected.

I adjusted myself as she climbed on the bed between my thighs. In fact I reached up to pull her into an embrace and kissed, tasting my pussy juices on her lips.

I parted my legs and felt the tip of the dildo gently pressing into my very moist pussy.

"Go on then," I whispered, and felt her body tense, then flex, feeling the dildo go deeper.

"OHHH!" I couldn't stop my reaction, and Roxy seemed to withhold a chuckle, but as soon as we were kissing again I relaxed and her gentle fucking began.

It all felt so new, so different, but so pleasurable. There was no rush, no masculine urgency, no ego to satisfy, and the pleasure built slowly.

Roxy's mouth travelled to my neck, to my shoulders, to my breasts. Her sucking, her licking of my nipples were in tandem to the slow inexorable build up to my first orgasm. I say first because as my body seemed to warm, the intensity went up a level and I transitioned into a second orgasm or perhaps it was all part of the first.

I found myself gasping, groaning out loud, never wanting it to stop and Roxy was watching my face from above me as she slowed and allowed me to come down.

"It felt good?" she asked quietly.

I could barely reply, but just nodded and kissed her, feeling her press deeply inside me.

We were locked so close together when I was aware of her hand between us. She murmured, "Just relax."

Suddenly the dildo seemed to spring to life inside me and I heard myself saying, "FUCK!"

Roxy chuckled more loudly this time and held herself tightly against me. The vibrations were intense and were directly on both our clits. She wasn't moving at all, but clearly her own pleasure was paramount. I looked up at her. She was supporting herself on her arms beside me, eyes closed and a fixed expression on her face, our lower bodies fused together with the muffled sound of buzzing bringing us ever closer to orgasm.

I don't think it was planned, it was just fortuitous that we came together, both of us shuddering to the most wonderful climax. With the sound of heavy breathing and the guttural groans of pleasure we fell apart, the dildo seemingly throbbing even louder until Roxy quietened it.

I lay there catching my breath and making sense of a totally different experience.

"What was that thing?"

We both giggled, and Roxy undid the straps to take off the dildo.

"It's my new toy, do you like it?"

"Fuck, do I?" I replied.

"Come here, was that good for you?"

We both fell back into a cuddle and kissed tenderly. I whispered, "It felt bloody good."

"Will you stay the night, please say you will?"

There was absolutely no way I was going home. The evening had gone from disaster to ecstasy in just a few hours and I wanted it to go on.

"Let me take these off and get rid of this, do you want a glass of water?"

I watched as Roxy took her holdups off, and then walk naked to the kitchen. Her body was so slender and she moved like a gazelle. I still found it odd that we were exposed to the block of apartments opposite without them seeing us. The bed where we'd made love was right in front of a floor to ceiling window and there were a couple I could see watching tv in their lounge with their blinds open.

When she returned she sat on the edge of the bed beside me and a conversation began about both of us, but mainly me. Roxy wanted to know everything and in particular about Debbie and how I'd worked out my sexuality. She seemed envious of our casual relationship and told me that she'd never been married, but had come out of a long relationship with a woman last year.

She was clearly wary of revealing too much about herself because of her high profile job, however she did say that her real name was Rosemary and that Roxy was a nickname.

The club was a recent venture and in partnership with a longtime friend. When she told me his name I didn't really recognise it although he was supposed to be well known.

"He tries to keep a low profile too, however he has a reputation with the women."

She raised her eyebrows and as we were talking Roxy was stroking my arm, I had my hand on her leg and was enjoying the relaxed chat. We both felt the need again and the chemistry was there. She had been the dominant partner earlier and I wanted to repay the compliment.

I tugged her shoulder towards me and we kissed. She sensed my impulse and hooked herself up onto the bed beside me. Her wiry body felt so much like men do when they press against you and her breasts were minimal with wonderful nipples that wanted to be played with, so I did. I rubbed my finger tips over them feeling how firm they were and how pert. She moaned and when I began to run the tip of my tongue around them she became more agitated.

Slowly I moved lower, dragging my tongue over her flat tummy, over her almost boney pelvis and then teasingly back and forth across the very top of her thighs.

"Oh please Louise," in a long drawn out whispered plea.

I wanted to taste her so I didn't wait long. Her legs curled into the air and I rolled between them, her thighs were so slim, but her pussy was so plump and lush. Already there was the hint of the glistening pussy juice seeping between her labia. I licked between them and then plunged deeper bringing a cry of pleasure from her open mouth. When I ran my tongue over her clit her back arched up and her hips were thrown against me.

"Ohhhhhh... god... Louise!"

I continued to lick, probe and enjoy her, her body was rolling slowly from side to side and her long legs seemed to wrap around my shoulders like two tentacles.

My own pussy was becoming aroused by Roxy's almost constant moaning as I brought her closer and closer. Her cry was a scream when she came, her minimal thigh muscles trembling either side of my face and her hips bouncing me back and forth.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god... LOUISE!... You perfect woman!... Lord above, that was so good!"

I rolled away extricating myself from her limbs and I watched her smile. Reaching towards me we kissed briefly before she fell back to catch her breath. I wiped my face on the pillow and felt so pleased that I'd made her cum like that.

For a couple of minutes we were silent until Roxy turned on her side and without any words she felt for my pussy. I was so wet and parted my legs slightly to let her do what she wanted and by now what I wanted. It only took a few minutes for her to kiss my neck and play with my clit before I came again. Quite quietly and without fuss, just a wave of pleasure sweeping up and through me.

"Thank you," I muttered while we cuddled and enjoyed our bodies wrapped up in each other.

We fell asleep and it was almost dawn when Roxy woke me.

"I'm sorry Louise, but I have to get to work, I'm in court this afternoon and have to prepare. You can stay here if you like, I don't want to rush you."

I understood completely and I was still drifting along on the wave of shock and surprise at the nights events.

"It's okay I understand, I'm so lucky that I work at home for myself."

I lay there as Roxy showered and watched her get dressed in another business suit. She was in a hurry, but had time to exchange mobile numbers and told me how to set the alarm before I left. I wondered how a barrister could trust someone she'd just met with that sort of secret.

"Don't touch this switch 'cos it changes the window tint, and don't forget to text me tonight," she giggled as she left.

I lay there naked, contemplating what had happened. Eventually I got up and daringly went right up to the window and stood legs apart, hands behind my head, imagining I was showing myself to the world. I giggled and went to take a shower.

I was in no hurry and used the towel that Roxy had used, sniffing her fragrance and feeling my pussy twitch. I was almost dry but still naked when the buzzer on the intercom went.

I wondered whether to just ignore it, but my curiosity got the better of me and I pressed the intercom button on the wall.

A tiny screen lit up and a voice said, "it's Mark, I'm Roxy's partner at the club, I messaged her and she told me you might still be here, she's left some papers for me on her desk, can I come up and get them?"

The guy in the screen looked perfectly normal and I thought that Roxy was perhaps checking out that I'd not robbed her!

For a moment I hesitated, then realising I was naked I said, "Just give me a minute."

I left him standing there and grabbed the dressing gown that was lying on a chair next to the bathroom.

"Okay, come up," and I pressed the release on the door downstairs.

My hair was soaking wet, I must have looked a sight when Mark entered. He grinned and introduced himself.

"You must be Louise, Roxy told me you'd probably be here, I'm Mark, Roxy's business partner."

My mouth must have dropped open because this was Mark Jacobs, a well known tv actor. He was obviously used to the way I reacted and grinned.

"I've caught you at the wrong time by the look of it, I hope you've got the windows tinted the right way!"

He went straight over to the tint button and switched the tint off and on several times, finally leaving it off which made me nervous.

I was gobsmacked and tried in vain to run my fingers through my damp hair to make it look halfway decent.

Watching as he strode over to the desk and picked up a file I saw how totally confident he was. He found the one Roxy had left for him and it was clear that he spent a lot of time in her apartment. He wandered into the kitchen and pressed a button on the coffee machine and returned while it began to grind the beans.

"Roxy's wonderful isn't she?" he remarked.

I was rather unsure how to react to that and he seemed to enjoy my awkwardness. He must have known we'd slept together. I was also remembering Roxy's remark about him having a reputation with women. I could quite understand it if she had slept with him, but I guessed she didn't mix business with pleasure or indeed didn't go for men at all.

"Yes," seemed an inadequate and quite a shy response.

Mark grinned again and decided to compound my embarrassment.

"You had a good night?"

I blushed heavily, but deflected my reply.

"Yes she took me to your club, we had a great time."

"Ah, yes, the club, she told you of our business venture... you're lesbian, or bisexual?"

I didn't know where to put my face, I turned away and pretended to tidy something on the desk.

"Yes, I'm bi," I said it so softly.

"Interesting, I wondered, because you're a very attractive woman."

This was blatant flirting and I felt extremely vulnerable in just a dressing gown and being naked underneath.

"Coffee, I'm making some?" he asked returning to the kitchen.

"No thank you, I have to get dressed, I've got to get my car and get home, I have work to do."

"Oh, what do you do?"

"I have my own accountancy business, I work from home."

"Do you, and family?"

"I'm divorced, I have a son at university."

"Indeed," he replied, forgetting all about his coffee and approaching much closer to me.

"No boyfriends then, I guess not if last night is anything to go by."

He grinned again and was now standing very close.

"Shall I dry your hair, I'm sure Roxy must have a hair dryer, she's got every other gadget on earth."

I couldn't step back as I was pretty much backed up against the desk.

"I'm not sure, she's got such short hair."

Mark raised his hand and ran his fingers through my bedraggled hair. He knew he was intimidating me and seemed to enjoy seeing me squirm.

"You're not sure are you," he continued as he dragged his fingers down my cheek and under my chin making me shiver.

"Not sure about what?" I croaked.

"About me, about what I'm doing now?"

His eyes seemed to bore into mine. His face familiar from a tv series I'd watched. I was trying not to shake with all the nervous tension.

His fingers continued on their path, running down the side of my neck until they began to stroke the soft flesh beside my collarbone and under the edge of my dressing gown.

"I think you'd better stop."

I'd decided that this was my limit although I was breathing very quickly.

Mark's face smiled and he took his hand away. For a split second I felt relief, but then as his hand dropped down, the back of his fingers brushed very deliberately over my breasts beneath the fabric.

I felt a tiny shockwave shoot through me, and my nipples hardened. Mark didn't see that, but he knew I was wondering what to do next.

He stepped away and returned to the kitchen to make his coffee.

"You sure you don't want one?" he called out.

"No thank you."

I was almost shaking and was fearful of my reaction. My libido was letting me down yet again. I knew I had to fight it, I'd promised myself.

Mark came back holding his mug of coffee. He continued with his awkward interrogation, seemingly mentally undressing me as we spoke, I tried not to make eye contact, but he kept catching my glances at him.

I made my way back around the room to stand near the window. Mark was still wandering with his coffee and there seemed no safe place to be.

"So tell me Louise, what did you think of the club?"

This was my chance to de-escalate the conversation. I turned to look out of the window and across at the block opposite.

"I thought the atmosphere, the ambiance was great, the music added to it all and the staff were excellent. I think you've both done it very well."

I froze again as he put his coffee down and moved quickly behind me, looking over my shoulder, out into the void. I felt his hand grip some of my wet hair again and it sort of squeaked as he squeezed it between his fingers.

"You sure you don't want me to dry this for you?' and at that moment he lowered his head and kissed my neck.

I gave a strangled, "No, it's okay," and shivered visibly.

Oddly that seemed to encourage him and he nibbled gently into the crook of my neck. It was a trigger point for me and I must have groaned or sighed and my knees sagged a little bit.

Almost without me reacting he slipped the dressing gown off my shoulders and down to my waist. I was standing there half naked exposed to the world, and the tinted window was definitely not functioning.

In a moment his arms enveloped me from behind, both hands cupping my breasts and his mouth still kissing the soft flesh above my shoulder.

"Jesus... Mark, for fuck's sake."

I struggled to turn away from the window and he let me go, chuckling as he released me. He wasn't laughing in a nasty way, we were both a little caught up in the moment. I was breathing rapidly, trying to pull the dressing gown back up, he had let me step away from the window and saw how embarrassed I was.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, the temptation was too much I'm afraid."

His smile was more a mischievous smile and once I'd composed myself I relaxed.

"I hope the people opposite got a good eyeful!" I snorted, but then couldn't help a small grin. He took that as a green light and stepped forward again.

It became a bit cat and mouse, me trying to evade him and he just seeing it as a challenge. The problem was I felt my body reacting and the old desires were returning.

He walked over to the wall and pressed the 'tint' button.

"There, we can't be seen now."

His words were as though it was all okay and I was going to just roll over and give in to him.

"There's nothing to see," I interrupted, "you think I'm an easy woman now?"

He suddenly became a lot more humble realising he was taking me for granted.

"No, I'm sorry, I was just enjoying our little repartee, I'll behave now."

I went back to the window and looked out at the block opposite. I could see into various apartments and the lives of some of the residents. A guy reading his newspaper, a woman on her computer, a couple changing bedsheets. Most people were out at work and the street below was quite busy.

I sensed that he wanted to come and stand behind me again, but I just stayed there looking out and waiting to see if he dare.

It didn't take him long, however this time he warned me and approached me slowly, testing my reaction. When he stood within arms length I said quietly, "Go on then!"

I heard him almost grunt with surprise and then felt his fingers take hold of the neck of my dressing gown. I simply relaxed my arms and let it fall to the floor. Standing there stark naked facing the world, even though I knew I couldn't be seen, was like a shot of Adrenalin that had been injected into me.

In what I considered a gesture of complete daring I put my hands upwards and outwards against the glass, leaning slightly forwards with my feet spread apart.

Mark needed no more invitation. His hands came round and cupped my breasts like he had done before. I could feel him press his body up against me and his lips were buried in my neck once more.

I let him know how I was feeling by sighing loudly.

He removed one hand and I could feel him fumbling with his belt. It only took a minute till his trousers and boxers fell down to his ankles and I could feel his erection against my ass.

I bent lower and protruded my backside towards him. He took hold of my hips and positioned me as he wanted and with surprising ease his cock found my pussy that by now was awash with my juices.

This was one of the most thrilling fucks I'd ever had. My hands flat against the plate glass, my legs spread wide and a guy fucking me from behind with the whole world apparently looking on.

I came within minutes, so fast, so unbelievable. If the people opposite could actually have seen my face they'd have got a view of me gasping, eyes closed and my breasts shaking with each thrust of Mark's cock.

I growled, "Oh god, oh god," pushing back against him.

As I finished he stopped moving inside me and slid out.

"OHHHH!" I moaned in disappointment, however he took one of my hands from the glass and with his trousers still around his ankles he shuffled me to the leather chesterfield in the corner. Laying me back, I saw him smile above me and he slid inside me again.