Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 10

Story Info
New Year! Time to be sensible, but oh no!
10.1k words
4.8
3.6k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like all stories with many parts it helps to know the characters gone before. This series is about an older woman who is bi and therefore jumps between genres. I'm hoping I've developed a style that is comfortable for readers. Positive feedback is appreciated and I thank people for being generous in their comments. Louise.

****************************************************************************

New Year's Eve gave me time to think. Jake had gone into town to celebrate with his mates. Debbie had gone away to her mother in law's for a few days, and I curled up on the sofa with a bottle of wine and my own thoughts.

The tv was on, but I wasn't concentrating at all, all I was doing was getting drunk.

I thought back to 2023. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I did a mental count up of the number of people I'd had sex with and it came as a shock as I ran out of fingers on both hands. I began to tell myself I must change my ways.

I knew Debbie at one point had told me to get a decent man and Clive, the chosen one, had been a disaster. She was safe in her relationship with Tom, and she had me to confide in and occasionally sleep with. I had no one to come home to when Jake was away during term time.

Online chat sites had also been a bad idea.

Alternatively the adverts on tv were also targeting lonely people at the end of the year. In my drunken state I saw an advert for an online dating agency. How could that be dangerous, you could pick and choose from guys who gave a profile which the website had vetted, or so they said so?

It was before midnight when I reached for my iPad and googled online dating. Sure enough the one that was on the tv advert came up top of the list.

There were all sorts of reviews and people writing in saying how they'd met the man of their dreams. The site had got 4.7 on TP.

It didn't seem too expensive either, at least for women. I looked at some examples and there were a few guys that looked interesting enough to make me join. Of course I couldn't contact them until I'd paid up and made my own profile, that seemed like fun. However, I was totally honest, there didn't seem much point in being otherwise.

I went to bed a little amused at what I'd done, it seemed it might be the way to go if I was to find someone without just picking them up in a bar! I had in my mind someone of my own age with dashing good looks and a good appetite for sex! In a very few minutes I'd got my 'rabbit' in bed with me and had brought myself off before Jake got back home.

I slept well, I got up to go to the loo and checked to see if Jake had returned and I heard him quietly snoring in his room. I returned to bed and picked up my iPad.

Well!

"Fucking hell!" I said under my breath. My emails told me that I had over fifty messages in my inbox on the website.

I giggled and signed straight in, I couldn't believe it. It was absolutely right, fifty nine and while I was looking it went up to sixty four.

Had I done the right thing? Again I chuckled and looked at the first few and it became evident that I could start to filter them out straightaway. I had begun making a 'shortlist!'

Distance, age, status, and occupation all helped to reduce it right down, and Michael became number one on my list!

It seemed so strange and I was oddly quite nervous when I met him for coffee two days later. We'd spent several hours chatting online and he seemed like a nice guy. Tall, good looking, a solicitor, and divorced like me. However in the two hours we spent over three coffees, the chemistry just wasn't there. He was keen, but by the time we parted he knew how I was feeling and we agreed to go our separate ways.

I went home and Debbie caught me pulling up in my car.

"Where have you been all tarted up?" She knew the signs and I had to come clean.

I invited her in and she was so excited and giggly when I revealed I'd joined a dating site. When I told her about Michael she just said, "You can't expect the first one to work out, come on, let me pick you one, get your iPad!"

It was typical her, taking over. Within minutes she'd singled out Callum, a guy who lived twenty miles away, again divorced, a manager in engineering, tall, sporty, in his early fifties, perfect in her eyes.

"I'd quite fancy him myself," she said with glee, "message him, go on."

Of course he didn't reply straight away and we put the iPad to one side and spoke of more mundane things.

I told her I was trying to concentrate on work, I needed to, and that I was going to try to be more conservative in my approach to men which was why I'd joined the dating site.

"Does that mean you've given up on women?" she smiled.

"I've never been 'ON' women, they just happened, or you did!"

"I know, but I don't want you to feel you've gotta give me up if you're going all prudish?"

I smiled and it was inevitable that we hugged. But then the hug became snuggling into each others necks, and then she was soft kissing that fleshy part of my shoulder.

Desire and the pleasure that came from it, and the time we'd spent not doing anything took over. I felt Debbie's fingers up under my top, unclasping my bra so that she could feel my breasts, my nipples reacting straightaway to her.

When she sighed we kissed properly, lips sucking lips, tongues licking together, the intimacy of sharing what always thrilled us.

"Oh gosh, every time it comes back to this," I whispered, "have you got long?"

"Tom's watching a match on tv, he won't care how much time I'm away. Do you want to go upstairs?"

There was no reply, we were stripping off as we went through the bedroom door and both of us fell on the bed, naked, laughing until Debbie buried her face straight into my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I muttered, feeling her tongue pressing between my pussy lips, "oh fuck, yes," I repeated as she went deeper and then licked upwards over my clit.

I spread my body out, flat on my back, and she was lying on her front attending to me. I glanced at our bodies mirrored in the wardrobe doors and it excited me every time. I began to make all the familiar sounds and signals that Debbie knew so well. When I came my hips recoiled upwards and my pussy seemed to swell and suck her in.

She lifted her face up and smiled, dragging herself further up towards me to lie on top of me and kiss me, sharing the taste of my juices with me.

"My turn," I smiled and rolled her to one side, squirming around in the bed as we reversed roles.

"Slowly, please Louise," she whispered.

I knew exactly what she meant and took my time. Our love making seemed so totally different, almost uniquely sensual when I thought of the sex I'd had with men. Of course our connection was unique too, I felt so much towards her, she was like a sister in a non sexual way. But every time we made love it seemed like the first time. It seemed to surprise me most peculiarly.

"Fuck Louise, you do that so well, don't stop, please... just like that... oh god!"

It felt wonderful controlling her pleasure, not quite teasing, but knowing when I was going to make her orgasm.

This time, although she wanted to prolong it, it didn't take that long.

"Yes Louise, oh noooo, oh yes! Yes, yes, yes, oh god, yesssssssss!"

Suddenly my face was flooded with a squirts of Debbie's orgasm. It hadn't happened before, I knew what it was, it had happened to me, but it was still a shock. I sort of yelled and Debbie was trying to squeeze her thighs together, almost embarrassed by it and saying, "oh fuck, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

I had lifted up and was giggling, wiping my face which was running with her juices. She sat up seemingly searching for something to wipe it all up. She looked at my face and we both laughed. I reached out to hug her, with my breasts soaking wet from her excesses.

"Jesus, that was unexpected, I'm so sorry, you'll have to change the sheets now."

I continued giggling and told her, "Go and shower, there's towels in there."

Debbie disappeared still a bit embarrassed and by the time she reappeared I'd put my bathrobe on and stripped the bed, putting a towel on the damp patch on the mattress.

"I'm so sorry," she kept saying so I hugged her again.

"We'll have to try that again with plastic sheets!" I joked.

By the time Debbie had left I was ready for an evening of relaxation. I poured myself a glass and got some cheese and biscuits and picked up my iPad.

Callum had replied.

The evening became a message exchange. It seemed to go well, but so had my initial contact with Michael. Because Callum was in a regular hours job I arranged to meet him around six 'o clock the next day when he'd left work.

We met in a pub a twenty minute drive away and all seemed well at first. The conversation was chatty, with some slight nerves, but eventually it became the usual 'finding out' and history of each others relationships. That was where it unravelled.

I was quite prepared to share a few details of our respective 'exes' but not for the constant references to his 'Ellie'. It soon became clear that he hadn't got over her. After a couple of drinks I'm afraid I turned down the offer of a meal and made an excuse about having a heavy day next day. I think he got the hint and I made my way home.

Debbie wasn't as harsh as I'd expected her to be so I moved on to number three.

Steven I thought might be it! He was younger, forty three, but I didn't think that was too much of a difference and he certainly didn't think so. Our messages came thick and fast and this time they went on for two days before we arranged to meet up. Again it was an evening and again it was in a pub, but this time in the city centre.

I arrived first and had his profile photo in my mind. My alarm bells rang when he walked in and straightaway he looked more like my age. We greeted each other with just one 'mwah' to the cheek, but I felt his hand behind me a little lower than perhaps was appropriate so soon. I'd taken off my coat and had worn a jersey dress that hugged my hips and backside and I guess I'd laid on the makeup.

The conversation was a bit stunted and lots of 'facts' didn't check out, finally I had the guts to challenge him directly and I knew that he was actually still married. End of story, by eight 'o clock I told him I wasn't interested. He didn't protest, he knew I'd sussed him and he made his exit.

I was absolutely cheesed off. This dating thing wasn't going to work, I'd given it a try and three certs were all duff.

"May I join you?"

The woman standing slightly behind me I'd sort of noticed at the bar during my conversations with Steven. Now that she was standing next to me a lot of others in the bar had noticed her too. No wonder.

She must have been over six feet, more than that with her ankle boots and heels. Cropped grey hair, she was pencil slim, dressed in a black business suit. Tight fitting skirt below the knee, with almost black stockings and a fitted jacket with what looked like a white t-shirt underneath.

"Er... yes," I said it without thinking, her voice had a deep tone and as she sat down and crossed her legs I noticed a small tattoo of a scorpion on her neck, with a very tiny stud at the side of her nostril.

My brain was processing everything so quickly when she said, "First date? Didn't work out?"

It made me smile, how on earth did she know.

"Yes, sort of, how did you work that out?"

She chuckled a long low laugh.

"People watching, body language. I was sitting at the bar watching you."

I must have looked puzzled.

"Watching me?"

It was when the toe of her boot touched my shin while she sat beside me that it all started to come together in my mind. I moved my leg away instinctively and saw her smile.

"Yes, you've made an effort to look good for him tonight!"

Her toe followed me and touched me again. It confirmed what was in my mind and a rush of embarrassment poured through my body. My face reddened.

"Actually I had, a total waste!" I giggled.

"Oh I don't know, can I get you a drink?" I was thinking that this woman was trying to pick me up which was exciting me, but terrifying me as well, "I'm Roxy, by the way," she added.

"Hello Roxy, I'm Louise, I'm driving so I'd better not."

"Okay if you say so Louise, but are you doing anything for the rest of the evening? I'm guessing not! There's a little club just around the corner which is a bit livelier than this place, let me buy you a non alcoholic drink there?"

Her toe was now rubbing gently up and down my shin. My heart was beginning to pound and I found myself tempted after my absolute disappointment with Steven.

I looked directly into her hazel eyes and she seemed to draw me in. 'Sod it,' I thought.

"Yes okay, but non alcoholic!"

When we both stood up I felt that nearly everyone in the bar had turned to watch us leave. I seemed minuscule beside her, my head just about reaching her shoulder. As soon as we got outside she grabbed my hand and tucked it under her arm and we strode across the square and up a side street.

As soon as I saw the tiny doorway and a neon sign which said, 'Danielle's,' and underneath in smaller letters, 'For Discerning Ladies,' I knew what sort of club I was entering.

Roxy rang the bell and the door unlatched straightaway. The stairs inside led down into a cellar which was quite large. A bar, a small dance floor, and an older guy playing a piano. There were probably thirty or so people there, mostly women of every age with just a few obviously gay men.

"That drink?" she asked as she led me to a sort of booth at one end of the bar. Immediately a very pretty young girl appeared to take our order. Not very tall, auburn hair in a bob, quite large breasts with very obvious nipples under her black top.

"Just a tonic water with ice and lemon please," I said.

"I'll have a large gin and tonic Molly,"

"Yes ma'am," Molly replied with a sort of deference, and then hurried off to the bar.

It was then that I picked up on the feeling that Roxy was more than just another customer. Looking around there were several women looking in our direction and seeming to take an interest in Roxy and her new 'friend.'

"You use this place a lot?" I asked, making polite conversation.

Roxy smiled, "Yes, in fact half of it's mine. I bought into it a few years back with a guy I know in media."

It all seemed obvious now, the way Molly was attentive, and the obvious gossip about me.

"It's tucked away isn't it, but busy?" I observed.

Again Roxy chuckled, "You've never been to anywhere like this before?"

As she was speaking her hand rested on my thigh.

"Actually I've been to a swingers club, but not,..." I hesitated. Before I could finish the sentence, she finished it for me, "a gay club!"

I smiled broadly, "Yes."

Her hand was gently massaging my thigh now and she leaned in towards me to whisper, "I get the impression you're not totally inexperienced?"

My face was inches from hers and the hazel eyes got me again. Quite bravely I closed the gap and kissed her softly, but briefly, on the lips, "No."

Roxy pulled back as Molly brought the drinks.

"That's good to know, your date for the evening has suddenly changed sex!"

We both giggled and we both shifted closer to each other. We kissed again, this time for longer and with more hungry lips. When we stopped I was breathing rapidly and so was Roxy.

The guy on the piano was playing some slow, sultry jazz and there were three couples dancing, or perhaps holding onto each other on the dance floor.

"Come on, let's do that," Roxy said, gesturing to the dance floor and taking off her jacket at the same time.

I followed her as she took my hand and led me the few feet to the polished wooden floor. It felt strange as we put our arms around each other and my face was pressed against her t-shirt under her chin. She wore no bra and had modest breasts, but I could feel her nipples hard and prominent through the cotton fabric.

She seemed to pull my head towards one of them and I dared to lick her nipple through the fabric. I heard her moan softly as I made the cotton quite wet.

"You're going to be such a temptation Louise!" she whispered.

I felt the same, but didn't reply as she took my head and bent hers towards me. We began kissing and it got quite excited until she stopped me and took me back to our seat. We both sat down needing to calm ourselves.

"Look what you've done!"

When I saw Roxy smile I smiled too when she pointed to the damp parch on her t-shirt.

"Sorry," I shuffled a bit closer and wiped my finger over it, bringing the obvious response from her nipple.

"You know I'm going to take you home tonight don't you?" she said it quietly.

"I can easily get my car," I replied, completely misunderstanding her intent.

She chuckled, "I meant I'm taking you back to mine!"

I blushed both at my mistake and then at the implication. I remained silent, but inwardly I was thrilled.

"I live just up the street, I just have to see Molly and we'll go."

I watched as she put her jacket back on and went to the bar and said a few words to Molly who smiled in my direction.

"Come on," she said on her return and I followed her up the stairs and out onto the narrow street.

My hand was tucked under her arm once more as we walked up the gentle slope between the old buildings. At the end of the street was a small square with two modern blocks of apartments opposite each other.

"I live in the penthouse over there," she pointed.

It was on the tenth floor, however it became obvious that this was luxury living. The lift opened directly outside her apartment and with a swipe of a card we entered the lounge which seemed vast with huge windows opening out over the city.

Roxy looked as though she expected the surprise and just let me take it all in for a moment.

"Make yourself at home, have a look around."

At one side of the room was a desk, with an iMac and a pile of files. I glanced at a couple of leather bound books and realised how she could afford such an apartment. Roxy saw me looking.

"I'm a barrister, that's my homework!' she raised her eyebrows.

I didn't make any comment, but was realising the complex nature of her character.

I was a bit overawed I must admit, and walked over to the window, stepping back when I saw people in the block opposite through their windows.

Roxy laughed, and stepped towards a switch which seemed to change the tint in the glass.

"It's okay, this lets us see out and no one can see in!"

As if to demonstrate her confidence she threw her jacket over a chair and stripped out of her t-shirt.

I stared open mouthed at her pure exhibitionism. She giggled as she came and hugged me, my face again buried in her chest, but this time against her bare skin. We kissed and now there was no restriction to our apparent desire. In very few moments I felt her unzipping my dress and tugging it downwards until it fell to the floor around my ankles. I was left in my bra and panties and she pulled away to look at me.

"Ohhhh Louise, you have the most wonderful body, I shall enjoy you!"

That made me shiver, but I didn't stop her fumbling to unclasp my bra. As it dropped away she closed her hand over my breast, tweaking my nipple between finger and thumb. We kissed once more until she took my hand and led me into her bedroom. Again the windows were vast and again she switched the tint before she laid me back on the bed.

"Take your panties off, I want to see all of you," she motioned as she stood at the foot of the bed.

Roxy was still dressed in her tailored black skirt and ankle boots. While I wriggled my panties down she watched intently and unzipped her skirt, shuffling it down until it dropped around her ankles.

She looked stunning in those black hold up stockings and black lacy panties. She stared at me lasciviously and smiled.