Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time the fucking was slow, masterful, and with so much feeling. I came again before he emptied himself deep within me, grunting and panting into my neck.

There was barely space on the chesterfield for both of us and as he rolled aside he fell off the edge into the floor. We both laughed and I raised myself to sit up allowing a whole river of semen to ooze from my pussy onto the leather.

That made us laugh once again. His trousers were still trapping him and it was almost comical until he stood up and got dressed properly.

I excused myself to the bathroom and when I returned Mark had cleaned up the leather and I was back in my dressing gown.

I felt slightly awkward and so did Mark, but we kissed and cuddled and I told him that I needed to go, I'd been out all night and there was work to do back home.

"I'd like to meet you at the club one night if you want to, Rosemary won't mind I'm sure, I don't want you to think I've just fucked you and that's it."

I didn't say it, but that's exactly what I thought.

"Yes I'd like that, let's swap numbers."

Which is what we did and with another moment of awkwardness he left.

I flopped down in the chesterfield and tried to gather my thoughts. The last twenty four hours had been a whirlwind, then just as I was about to get myself into gear and get dressed I heard my mobile ringing.

I found my handbag and saw that it was Roxy phoning.

"You looked like you had fun!"

I couldn't quite understand what she meant. I thought she was referring to our night together.

"Yes, I enjoyed the whole night, thank you."

There was a loud laugh.

"No, I meant with Mark!"

My brain was mashed. How did she know about Mark? It was impossible that he'd had time to talk to her, he'd barely left the building.

"What do you mean? How do you know, he came to collect a file, shouldn't I have let him take it?"

My stomach sank, thinking I'd done the wrong thing.

"I didn't mean that," Roxy was finding it difficult to control her giggling, "I meant you two getting it on!"

My whole face flushed.

"How did you...?"

Before I'd finished Roxy was saying, "Look up at the ceiling, the two centre spot lights, can you see the little red lights?"

It hit me immediately.

"They're cameras, you saw everything... FUCK!"

She continued to laugh, "Yes, I can see everything on my phone, I had to refuse all calls while I watched, I did warn you about him, he never fails."

I must have gone quiet.

"Don't worry, I'm not hurt or anything, he's done this before, just watch out for him next time."

"Next time!" I said with disgust.

"Look, go home, sort yourself out and come back round tonight, I'll make it up to you!"

"And who'll be watching tonight?"

Roxy could tell I was angry.

"Oh please, do come round, I want to see you."

Begrudgingly I agreed and when she'd rung off I took a much closer look around the apartment for any more gadgetry.

I looked at my phone, which had five texts from Debbie. I sat down and phoned her and faced a barrage of anxious questions.

"I was thinking you'd been murdered!" she finally said.

When I explained the last twenty four hours her response was suitably admonishing.

"So much for New Year's resolutions and changing your ways!"

I cut short the call and said that I'd call in once I'd got home and sorted myself out, with a snort she replied, "I think you'd better!"

Well, Debbie wanted everything explained in fine detail, not least the sex bits! She lectured me once again about being 'picked up' when I was on my own, but she did admit that being picked up by a woman might be marginally safer. I called her sexist and she half agreed.

"This club, where exactly is it? Would I like it?"

"Probably," I pondered the possibility of us going, "would you like me to ask Roxy about a visit?"

"You're seeing her again? When?"

Debbie was surprised, excited, curious, all in one go.

"She's asked me round to her apartment tonight ... I'm thinking about it."

"You'll go of course. You can't NOT go!"

I chuckled because I knew I would, to spend another night with her would be so horny. It took only a couple of texts to tell her I'd go over to hers about eight 'o clock. Her second text asked me to wear 'something nice.'

That threw me into a quandary, when I should have been working I was going through my wardrobe and there were clothes everywhere. Eventually I settled on some sexy black lingerie with some hold up stockings and a tightly fitting jersey dress in a shade of purple.

It must have pleased her because when I arrived I was hugged and kissed in a way I wasn't expecting.

"Wine?" Roxy asked as I admired her lithe body dressed in a black shift dress, stockings and heels.

While she was pouring the wine I went over to the window and looked out on the familiar block opposite. I recognised some of the people I'd seen before.

"So Mark had his way with you?" she chuckled, "I knew he would, he rarely fails with women."

I turned and replied, "And you watched it all!"

"I did, and it turned me on... a lot!"

As she handed me the glass her fingers went to my chin and a nail dragged its way up my cheek and back down again. I shivered.

"I couldn't believe it when you told me," I giggled a bit and I looked up at the two cameras that had spied on us.

Just then the intercom went and Roxy pressed the button to let someone in downstairs.

"I've invited Molly round, you probably remember her serving us drinks at the club, she's a lovely girl."

My senses were triggered. Molly appearing must have been part of a plan. Roxy seemingly didn't do anything without a motive. When Molly entered and they kissed I knew the evening had been mapped out.

"You remember Louise Molly don't you, from the club?"

Molly came over to me and hugged me, kissing me just on the cheek. Her perfume was overwhelming and I felt the softness of her ample breasts against me. She was wearing a black, thin, stretchy top, with a black leather mini skirt and dark tights and small black leather boots. Her make up was thick with dark mascara and she wore purple lipstick that almost matched my dress.

"Get yourself some wine Molly, I'm just going to fetch something from the bedroom."

I stood next to the window while Molly poured her drink and then she came to top up my glass.

"It's a fantastic view isn't it?" she said looking out to the view of the town, standing very close and almost rubbing shoulders with me.

I agreed and we saw a couple through a window opposite kiss and close their curtains.

"It's surprising what you get to see from here," she laughed, "you know about the tinted windows I guess?"

I sort of grunted a reply and Molly giggled again, adding, "It caught me out too!"

Just then Roxy returned, this time dressed in what could only be described as a tight faux leather catsuit.

My eyes popped, but Molly had seen her dressed like this before.

"I love you in that," she said, "it shows every gorgeous part of you."

For the first time Roxy seemed embarrassed and replied, "Stop that you... you know how to get round me!"

The dynamic seemed to change before my eyes. Molly somehow became the person in the room that held sway. Roxy, her apparent boss at the club, began speaking in a way which indicated that Molly was now emotionally in charge.

Molly put down her glass and went over to Roxy. Smoothing her palms up over her breasts I could hear her skin gliding over the faux leather. I saw her reaching up and pulling Roxy's lips to hers.

I stood staring and fascinated and beginning to be just a little aroused.

They separated and both turned to look at me. Molly spoke first.

"I'm looking forward to enjoying you tonight Louise!"

It made me shiver, the way she said it. Not forceful, but with confidence and authority.

"Take off your dress."

Roxy was watching and I felt compelled to follow Molly's instruction. It only took a moment to unzip myself and slip my dress down. Of course I was left standing in all black, bra, panties, and hold ups.

There was a visible intake of breath from Molly.

"I told you so," I heard Roxy whisper.

Molly walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders. We were about the same height, perhaps I was a fraction taller in my heels. Pulling me to her she kissed me. Again her perfume was wonderful, her purple lipstick tasted unique and smeared itself around my mouth as her tongue sought to fight with mine.

As she wrapped her arms around my neck her breasts pressed against me, and then stepping back she quietly said, "Go and get undressed in the bedroom."

Obediently I complied, and walked past Roxy into her bedroom. She smiled as I passed her, touching me briefly on the arm as I went.

"We won't be long," she whispered.

I took off the rest of my underwear and got into bed under the duvet, unsure of how to present myself. I waited some five or ten minutes before both of them appeared, both naked and Molly leading Roxy by the hand.

"Ohhhhh, get rid of that duvet... please!" she commanded, with a pained expression on her face.

I threw it off and lay there awkwardly with one leg crossed over the other. As they approached the bed Roxy went to one side and Molly the other. Both of them sat on the bed and I waited expectantly and nervously.

They looked at each other above me and smiled. As if verbal communication wasn't needed Roxy smoothed her fingers across my nipples and followed that by kissing and sucking both. It brought a gasp from me and I saw Molly stand up again and walk over to the dressing table.

Roxy felt so good, however I was watching Molly as she found the strap on harness lying there. She was looking back at both of us while she tugged the straps tight and then squeezed some lube from a pump dispenser into the palm of one hand and applied it to the fairly large black cock that hung down.

Roxy's lips had moved downwards. I felt the tip of her tongue linger and delve into my belly button. Jon used to do that and I didn't like it that much, but her tongue moved quickly on and I spread my thighs as she crouched on her knees between them.

"Ohhhhh god Roxy," I whispered and watched her head begin to move back and forth below me. Her tongue felt divine and when she began to suck my clit and pull it between her lips I was in heaven.

However I was still fascinated by Molly who was almost waiting for me to show my pleasure. As I moaned out loud a second time she showed unusual grace walking back towards the bed, the dildo cock swinging from side to side, glistening with its covering of lube.

I knew then that she was going to fuck Roxy and not me.

Positioning herself at the foot of the bed behind Roxy, I could see the top half of her body. She was smiling at me as, out of my view, she pressed the slippery strap on between Roxy's ass cheeks.

I saw her rock forwards and for a brief moment Roxy raised her head up and closed her eyes and gasped before she groaned and thrust her tongue back down between my pussy lips.

I was caught up completely in the eroticism of our threesome. Molly's breasts swinging as she thrust into Roxy, my rapid arousal from Roxy's expert lips and tongue, and also becoming aware of her own impending orgasm from her fucking. Again unexpectedly the strap on had that vibrating ability. When I saw Molly reach out of sight and I heard the muffled buzz, it hurried everything on.

I came first, not crying out loudly, but with a lengthy stifled groan. Immediately I saw the smile on Molly's face and the increased movement of her breasts. Roxy's body was thrust towards me and when she came she raised herself up on her arms, her eyes closed, mouth open and crying out, "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Both Roxy and I were breathing fast as we both quietened. Molly chuckled as she stepped backwards, the black dildo wet from Roxy's juices.

"Jesus Molly... fucking hell!" Roxy declared as she rolled across my thigh and flopped onto her back beside me.

Molly stood there looking down at both of us. She began to undo the clasps of the strap on and said quietly, "you two owe me an orgasm."

The strap on was casually thrown onto a chair and she added, "Move over."

The super king size bed was wide enough for three of us. We must have looked rather amusing and I did see the reflection of us in one of the mirrors before Roxy turned on her side and began to suck Molly's closest nipple.

Molly tugged on my arm and obviously wanted me to suck her too. I duly obliged and then began the task of bringing her off.

She lay back and was determined to luxuriate in the attention. Roxy very quickly moved herself between Molly's thighs while she tugged my hair gently to bring my face up to hers. The kissing was wonderful, so gentle, so sensuous, our lips enjoying the feeling of the others and our tongues enjoying the intimacy of sharing the warmth and wetness.

I could hear the sounds of Roxy exciting Molly's pussy, and then what seemed to be her fucking her with her fingers.

Our kissing became more spasmodic as Molly took deep breaths from her ongoing arousal. I moved to her neck while my finger tips played with her nipples and with both of us working together she came.

Her body seemed to erupt, hips bucking up and down, her finger nails digging deep into the flesh of my shoulder and her cry of satisfaction echoing round the bedroom.

We all lay there still clutching one another and eventually Molly said, "I'd better go and close up."

She was supposedly 'on duty' to shut the club up around around two 'o clock. It was still relatively early and Roxy asked me if I wanted to go to the club for the rest of the evening.

She could tell that I wasn't keen and so Molly got showered and dressed and left.

We simply lay on the bed quietly cuddling and waiting for her to leave. When she'd gone Roxy asked, "Did that surprise you, did you enjoy it?"

I kissed her and told her that I'd enjoyed it very much, but I'd been surprised by Molly being so dominant with her.

She laughed, "We do have fun like that sometimes, we play around with our roles especially on some nights at the club."

I must have looked puzzled.

"We have some 'fetish' nights at the club, it gets quite heavy if you know what I mean."

I don't think I did?