All Comments on 'Was I First?'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrookes103x,

Your nitpicking comments lead me to believe that YOU must think that you are the only one that read the story.

stinger82stinger82over 1 year ago

I really liked this! It was original, and very well written! I hope you have a part 2!

Whitaker80Whitaker80over 1 year ago

Good story. I really enjoyed this one.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why the author needed to enter a key card from Charlie's room in Ann's luggage into the plot? What is this supposed to mean? Or does the author mean that if Rolly did not find wet spots on the sheets and Ann's forgotten bra in Charlie's room, then this should one hundred percent convince the reader that there really was never any sexual or romantic background inside the "musical tandem"?

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Maybe Rollie should’ve sent Charlie to be with Mandy.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

... This is as unfinished a story as you're likely to get around here.

The author seems to have forgot that, regardless of the divorce... Rollie, Ann and Charlie remains connected through their children. Why are we acting as if this mess isn't going to also affect Randy and Marie's marriage? Who thinks that Randy would be brave enough to call his father-in-law what he called him to his mom to his face, with his wife around? How likely is it that Marie will excuse his father's actions over the loss of his wife? Again: how the hell does their marriage survives this!? And, if it does, what happens when those two starts having kids? Does all the grandparents visit the new babies individually to not start further conflicts?

Divorce is only the endpoint of Part 1, in my book. Respectfully... please Finish The Damn Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fascinating...

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Emotional cuckolding leads to divorce. Interesting story.

BrookeTabbyBrookeTabbyover 1 year ago

I would have loved to have rated this story higher, but it bothers me that he called a husband, didn't make more of an effort to keep his marriage going. Yes, he was the wronged party, but he could have insisted that she give up the act and stop going on the road except with him . Alternatively, she could have explored counseling with him. I would certainly like to see a follow up to this story to see what happens to these two.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Anonymous Re: Key card - It's important because why would she need a card to Rollie's room if they weren't up to something. Then again, if they were, she'd either be with Rollie or he'd already be in the room. Still, I think the intent was to show how close they were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rollie was more than justified in filing for Divorce.

The wife was brain dead to not know what she was doing to Rollie.

Emotional adultery - Emotional cuckolding defiantly occurred.

I seen it happen myself, its starts slow almost not noticeable and

grows over the years then final put down happens; then he divorces her.

RCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow - so many comments in such a short number of days.

When you file for divorce your not concerned about what happens-

to the players. They already defecated in their mess kit.

Story should end as written. RCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's hard to put one action above the others, except the differences in Anne's treatment of Charlie when he's hospitalized as opposed to Rollie, when he was. It appeared, from the initial IDs of husband & wife (wrongly) to have snowballed to that point. Rollie was right: Ann put him 2nd- happening in the driving to the fairs & not commenting on being introduced as Charlie's wife to the hospitalizations & ending with her not returning home after speaking to her son; she just doesn't want to admit it loudly, & thought her explanations would mollify him.

... Ann's demented in her actions, allowing Charlie to talk her into staying with him those times instead of going to her husband; perhaps he wanted her more than a paid pianist. Perhaps she wanted him as well! She HAD to know what Rollie would only take so much, & the disrespect she showed on his BD was the final "straw".

... In the lawyer's office, Rollie seemed to be too calm instead of slamming down his fist on the table while asking "Was I 1st when...", or is it just my reading? He also didn't ask WHY she had Charlie's room key. If nothing's happening, she won't need it. All in all, the almost ending statement (which could've been!) said it all: actions speak louder than words.

... Well written & interesting story. While I agree with the Anon under me that wrote of the story ending as written, I would be interested to find out what happened with Charlie & Ann. Anyway, 5 stars. Bob

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

I too expected the room key to resurface in the final confrontation. Hard to believe her, I can't imagine EVER being OK with my wife spending a night away in a room with another man. Further I agree with Rollie that it was enough that she did what we know she did to divorce her... her being unfaithful only deepens the betrayal.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I like this story, by there was endless repetition of the cuck’s grievances. BTW I don’t consider her a candidate for sainthood. Charlie is wicked. Ideally, Rollie would have rescued her early on, a thankless task, but marriage saving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, in the interest of smarmy certitude, the husband played right into scoundrel Charlie's hands, by divorcing his wife rather than confronting and retrieving her from his snare. She was over-committed to her performing work and said as much. They should have been able to salvage this, if she quit the act--and maybe became hubby's assistant instead. But no, this does not get sorted. Charlie wins. Yet she is not intimate with him, nor does she even particularly like him. What a royal screw-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read this today for first time when epilogue was posted taking advice to read first (how did I miss it a few weeks ago?). And of course, read thru all comments 😎

.

I thought it was a really good exposition of a form of “cheating” that didn’t necessarily require physical intimacy. It was clear that Anne came to regard her relationship with Charlie ahead of her one with Rollie. Whether or not she was in a physical relationship was not clear — she denied it vigorously but unless all of the indicators WERE as she claimed — maybe? — then one could add lying to the list of inappropriate actions.

.

Her reaction to her son’s list of indictments was really odd IF things were as she claimed. As several commentators noted, her NOT running IMMEDIATELY to Rollie to try to straighten things out at that point pretty much put paid to the fact that Rollie WAS second fiddle in her life. How could she NOT drop everything at that point after being read tne riot act by her son? Incomprehensible….

.

One big thing missing: her son was married to Charlie’s daughter! So where was Charlie’s daughter in all this? Once her son had gotten to the point of telling his mother off….what the fuck is her daughter in law doing? Is she not doing the same with her Dad, Charlie? Would seem an obvious thing. And if daughter in law is NOT involved….how does her son put up with THAT?

.

OK…time to read the epilogue now 🤗. Am curious to see where the author takes this. But again, as a story highlighting other VALID reasons to divorce other than adultery….this tale as is rates a strong…

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too narration heavy. Two stars for the story and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's not a screwup. he shouldn't have to 'save her' from her badly misplaced priorities. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

The plot of this story was fine. The wordsmithery was where I knocked of points, except for the Son to Mom phone call. Too much repetition, the dialogue was usually contrived. If they are both smart, they will live apart but interact as friends. The heavier load would be on Sweetie, such as letting him know she was willing to be his FwB with no expectation of exclusivity…but without her dating anyone, especially Asshole. He torpedoed her marriage by pushing the final tour finish as the wheels were falling off. Charlie she should excommunicate, quickly and thoroughly! And let XHubby know.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

No one could be that stupid and writing a story about it is just as stupid. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story; could do with an extra edit or five.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit11 months ago

Good story. I’m wondering about what’s happening in their son’s household. He’s married to Charlie’s daughter. If she isn’t dealing with her father, that’s going to be a big rift for a young couple to cross. Charlie had a role, but it was Ann’s denial that ended her marriage and endangered her son’s marriage.

Huedogg2Huedogg211 months ago

Great analogies, no one can be as stupid as this. But then yes she could

Bill669JBill669J10 months ago

Good story. Alienation of affection doesn’t always mean fucking around on your spouse. There’s a good lesson here

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was going to say that this story was different for this site because you didn't turn it into an atrocious RAAC story like most authors like to do here, but then I saw that you had an epilogue, and you did exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story deserves TEN stars!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Of course she is fucking Charlie, who is she trying to kid? Smart man to get away from the cheating skank slut. Piece of shit Charlie needs some pain.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars for an author who had it right spouse before All Others.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

Excellent writing but story deserves more complete ending. Reconciliation should be tenaciously pursued by wife even after divorce. Charlie should be sued for alienation of affection.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very good story. just loved the thoroughly deluded wife but please never let me be taken to a hospital where they treat a virus with antibiotics! Four stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An emotional affair is alwaya far worse than a sexual one. A man MIGHT, with counseling, forgive a sexual affr. But if you spend tenty minutes making out whith her lover in the car before coming in to her husband, that is not just a sexual affair. If you don't even have sex but spend long hours with you "friend" in intimate conversations that is an emotional affair. Basically if it does not pass the husband test, it's putting a "friend" above your husband.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

I don't see the alienation or emotional affair as that strong... but she did not prioritize her husband for sure. should have quit the show to fix the marriage, become his assistant.

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Good story cheating is cheating even if it’s not sexual. Ann is a stupid woman that Charlie manipulated, also making Rollie a Cuck……

Thanks for sharing

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES