All Comments on 'Was it an Affair?'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Galama88aGalama88aabout 2 years ago

Great story please continue

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Outstanding story and thanks for posting the complete story. Yes, it's long but so much more enjoyable to read. Other authors should take note. I'm generally not much of a fan of psychiatrist but this was a well done part of the story. Nice to see them get back together after experiencing the horrific ordeal. It certainly couldn't be considered a RAAC. Thanks again for posting.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

I don't usually read stories in this category, as most of the time, it comes across as rape, which is one of my few taboos. While what happened to start the event is horrible, I felt sympathy for both of the main characters. I cried when they cried, even though I knew what was going on. The author did a fantastic job of drawing me into the story and keeping me there. 5-stars.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A lot of psychobabble, not all of it convincing. I do not know if there are drugs out there that do what happened to Harriet.

Scores 3/5

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Good story, but would have been better with a one-time betrayal vs 3-4 months. Pushed it past credible for me.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Great story but too long. Too much detail, albeit glorious detail, but there are places where the reader gets buried by the machinations and the multiple levels of plot movement. There needs to be better separation and an aggressive edit. Nice dialogue, too. 5/5.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Long winded, but a good story.

greenday0418greenday0418about 2 years ago

No normal man could endure what he did, hear what she said, see what he saw, and reconcile. The story was rushed regarding the company Harriet worked for and Sneddon, Bright, and Davidson continuing to pursue Tom's company for help after realizing he was married to Harriet is mind boggling. The three of them must have been taking their own drug. There is a mind control story there but more buildup and editing is needed.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Good story! I would multiple parts.

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best watches are made in Switzerland.

The best cucks are made in England.

The best "date rape"/"hypnotizing" drugs are made in the cuck raac section of liferotica, which the Big Bad Villains use to "seduce" the poor innocent slut-wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am amazed at the logic the author employs...no clue what drug he himself uses to get this sort of logic....nothing made sense!

JacobRiley49JacobRiley49about 2 years ago

I gave it 5☆ but agree with others the technical empathy and emotion stuff was hard to concentrate through. Could have been just as good a story about half the length

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So we have an affair plus a gangbang and this is all explained away that the bad guy had some mysterious drug that made her a compliant slut? Oh, she could treat her hubby like shit, but she could not tell him that she was banging the boss because the combination of drugs and mental manipulation put up too good of barriers? The line from "Heartbreakers" is the one that fits best: "we can't make a scumbag do anything a scumbag wouldn't do". I was calling "bullshit!!" from page 2 and it didn't get any better. It was a long assed story and I kept hoping the author would pull it out of the abyss but not meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut wife repeatedly fucks her boss and others at her job. But she’s innocent because they drugged her. DERP! Just quit producing this word vomit. We sure as hell don’t need 9 pages to figure out that the husband is a pussy wimp and the author has never had an original idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a messy story....if you have an editor...get rid of that person....if you don't...get one. Total crap

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

This had to be difficult writing. I mean, writing a story wrapped around horrible acts of cruelty- it can’t be easy thinking about Tom’s reactions and emotions, the damage to many beyond their marriage.

DyspneiicDyspneiicalmost 2 years ago

Okay then... Where to begin? On the plus side--I am a fan! I will begin following you as soon as I complete this critique. The story was compelling and rich enough that I managed to read it in two sittings. I am giving you 5 stars.

But...

I should have been able to read it in one sitting. I want to discuss two different sides to this: the story and your writing.

The story was awesome! But way too long. I can tell you know what you are writing about by your expertise in the fields of cyber security and marital counseling. Either that or you are a great bullshitter. Same thing when it comes to fiction--well done. Unfortunately, I was much more interested in the first half of the story as it related to the cyber sleuthing, corporate espionage, drug induced mind control, etc. You really lost me with the long, drawn out counseling sessions. I was so bored that I skipped through several pages by speed reading only the first sentence of every paragraph. That said, I am sure that there are plenty who dig that stuff and enjoyed this part of your story immensely.

Your writing started out as simply atrocious, and then got...better. What happened there? I really struggled over some of your broken sentences and confusing nuances (I wont even discuss the grammar).

"if she'd had to be drugged and drugged, she wasn't doing it willingly."

"our own inhouse one is one of the best."

"ignore what were actually potentially very good prospects coming along later."

"It was a good job I was, as at the end, the counselor dropped a bombshell." (BTW it wasn't much of a

bombshell)

You like to repeat pronouns in the same sentence, like 'which'.

And then all of a sudden your writing became quite good (albeit boring).

Ending on a bright note, I really enjoy your writing and look forward to reading the rest of your stuff. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just get an editor

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Aside from very few grammatical errors, More more than any story, here, I thought you did a very good job! Some reader just like to bitch about everything. 5 BIG FAT FLAMING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. If that wasn’t a classic RAAC then I don’t know what would qualify. I guess I shouldn’t expect decent stories from a closet cuckold with a spanking fetish. Wish I could give negative stars for garbage like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This hypnotic drug is bullshit! Harriet was a submissive who was controlled by Bright. Harriet was a true slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An overly long time to tell an unrealistic story,though interesting,about a fantasy drug to make the ending except able for those readers who want a happy ending regardless of what the bottom line is. Bottom line is no man could possibly even consider taking her back after what she did for so long and treated him as she did,regardless of drugs,alcohol or temporary loss of mind..Sorry you expect a bit too much from most readers to accept that ending. As presented, though no fault of hers,Too Much Damage Done..Think realistically when taking pen in hand...3 stars....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a complete fantasy! Mind control drugs, therapy that actually helps, and police that are above reproach. Executives engaged in behavior that was NEVER acceptable, keeping records of their crimes, and yet they didn’t bribe any police officers. Every new executive recruit went along with the program?!! No one blew the whistle? Not one woman’s husband or boyfriend got suspicious? No pregnancies from the rapes for DNA testing? Not once did they have to get rid of witnesses?

This is one of the most absurd stories I’ve ever read. There’s no substance that can take away someone’s agency. There’s drugs that lower inhibitions, but the person is still choosing what to do.

The answer is YES, it WAS an affair!!!

ZK

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh how I yearn to kiss the mouth of my wife after she's fucked every Tom, Dick and Harry in sight😳😳😳 Seriously I love how they always use the LOVE angle as in if you don't forgive the fucking slut you never really loved her 😇😇😇 YEAH RIGHT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a long and absolutely boring story the only saving grace was when i couldn’t sleep I’d start and be out in minutes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a liar author you says that not a RAAC but it clearly is one and a really Bad one with the weak drug plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is clear the author has created a fictional story with two drugs in combination that allow a person to control another person's conscious mind a la hypnosis. Commenters can reject the existence of such drugs and then the story makes no sense. Or they can accept the fictional elements (like plot armor for Batman in comic books) and then read the story thr way the author intended it to be read. Readers' choice.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

I found the husband to be a complete ass. Forget about the details of the drug... if your wife was drugged and raped repeatedly you should be the for her and stop acting like a fucking baby. Oh, I'm so hurt she screwed someone else when they drugged her. Look... even without the drug they talk about, so many women don't report rape for so many reasons ... for the husband not to support her at all when he finds out. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

It sounds like people like xhristianj have the attitude if my wife or girlfriend is taped she'd no good to me anymore and can bigger off. Cannot fathom that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall I rated this a 5, but I would be happier with a shorter version.

I wonder where these characters find such great counselors. Looking about I found very few in our area. And it’s not easy inquiring which are good because there’s no way I want to discuss these matters with anyone I know.

Bill S.

Elias1Elias1about 1 year ago

I like this writer but every story has the wife getting drugged and becoming a married whore... then he excuses her behavior. No combination of date rape drugs can change a persons personality 180. The wife is still responsible for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a good story until the end when you put in that spanking bullshit for titillation purposes. That ruined it. That and too much psycho babble with the shrink.

RimmerdalRimmerdal8 months ago

The very first time she had sex she should have told her husband. The time with the shrink was a waste.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars! What an Epic tale! Of Love, betrayal, commitment, Evil, and drugs used for illicit seduction. The betrayal so crushing, but when hubby realized it was all her evil Boss's fault and the terrible drugs he kept feeding her, finally forgiveness. HallMark Channel Story for sure. Plus the Happy Ending, I love a happy ending! thanks for all the hard work! Excellent quality. Thanks, Buster2U

6King6King8 months ago

⭐⭐ Trash bin this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know this story is written with UK laws, so I admit I don't have a full understanding of the law. However....

It’s about choices. Harriet made choices. She made HUNDREDS of choices even before the first time she cheated on Tom, with Bright. She had MANY opportunities to make different choices. She had an affair. She had opportunities to stop it. She did not. She continued. Blame it on drugs if you want, but that is a failed logic. She dressed in a manner that she did NOT dress for Tom. That is cognition. She knew what she was doing. She knew she was going to engage in sex. She did nothing to stop herself.

You also need to remember, that when a person is “Controlled” by a drug, they are susceptible to ANY person controlling them. Bright would not be the only on controlling Harriet. This means that TOM would have been able to control her and give her direction, as Bright would have been able to. Would Tom, having the ability to control Harriet, NOT have sex with her if he had control over her for 2 months? No.

The writer has a decent grasp, and a good imagination, with their knowledge of computers. Most everything was close to realistic, with the exception of the all the cameras and listening devices. Those cameras have a WONDERFUL battery system and incredible wifi/Bluetooth/cellular range....

Harriet had MANY opportunities to react to Bright. He did not mind control her from the beginning. She would have realized something was going on and should have sought help immediately. She would have felt the drug building up in her system for 2 months.

When Tom saw Harriet having sex with Bright, she had been under his influence for 2 months. The videos show 2 months of whatever he was giving her. However, she argued with Tom only HOURS BEFORE, while getting dressed for the party, showing she had cognitive abilites to determine right and wrong even after 2 months of exposure to Bright.

The writer seems to place all the blame on the drugs ON AND ON ad nauseam, trying to spin it, page after page, and none on the people. A date rape drug is only good for a few hours, drugging someone for 2 months and having their family, ESPECIALLY their spouse, not see the effects, is so unrealistic is ludicrous. Tom is a SMART MAN and would have seen LONG before the party.

Any drug that would be used for "Mind Control" of Harriet, especially for long term use, such as a length of 2 months would be HIGHLY noticable, to the point that Harriet would have gotten so ill, that she would have gone to the hospital where they ABSOLUTELY would have taken blood and tested it. Another problem with these drugs, is that they would have to be administered to the “Patient” EVERY DAY, or there would be withdrawal. Any withdrawal would show immediately. Again, Harriet AND Tom would have seen this every weekend. Even after 1 month, let alone after 2 months, they would have done something about it.

I don't know of ANY law enforcement that would deny a victim a list of the drugs used on them. Any hospital would DEMAND and ABSOLUTELY NEED to know what drugs AND dosage, so they can use counter these drugs. You don't give antivenom for a snake bite if they have a spider bite. Any Therapist (Psychiatrist would as ABSOLUTELY NEED TO KNOW what drugs were used, to avoid conflict with any psychotropic drugs. A Therapist (Psychologist) would not commit to therapy unless they had ALL the information. And even in the UK, it is REQUIRED that the Hospital, or any doctor to tell the patient any drugs that have been given to them. Withholding this is beyond stupid, to the point of not at all believable. Jonathan saying that he knew the drugs and dosage but withheld it would mean he would lose all of his licenses.

When Tom says “The drugs and Bright's words controlled her actions. When she found some moment of control, she did. Her decision to invite me caused all the cards to fall.” is pure horse shit. You make him a cuck with pages of your own failed logic and explanation when you do that. She had choices. She had responsibility of what happened to her. She didn’t become lucid at just the last minute, and only for a couple of hours.

Do I mention that Jonathan lets both mothers and fathers into MARRIAGE therapy? WTF? That would NEVER happen in ANY country. Having ANY parents involved in marriage therapy is a recipe for disaster. Any Therapist would know this and it would NEVER be allowed.

Writer talks about HOW the drug affects you. ONLY psychotropic drugs have that much of an effect on you. Those are highly regulated. They also have SERIOUS side effects that are HIGHLY noticeable.

Describing the drugs “They control what your brain records, makes it controllable to others.” Describes NO DRUG ON THE MARKET. No LONG TERM drug can make you controllable to others as described. Any drugs that try, have MASSIVE side effects and are easily seen. Then the patient would feel the drug being given to them daily, and would be alarmed by it. They would report it, not ignore it as it got worse. How did they give the drug to her on the weekends? I also did mention that Tom would have been able to influence her.

Tom stating "… She's taken all the blame but it was Bright. It took something extraordinary to defeat those drugs but she did. She should be proud of herself for what she achieved." This is another example of how Tom, a supposed “Smart person” denies the truth and blames it on the affair partner. Self-cuckolding again. Bad writing.

It started out good. At about page 5 it went from 5 star to -10 stars. I barely could continue reading it as be became so unbelievably surreal that it was hard to comprehend. Then, the recovery of the relationship was labored, full of fake beliefs, and that led to the epilogue failing.

In the end, the writer made this a cuck story, with A LOT more words. I am sorry I actually took the time to read this.

0ldfart0ldfart2 months ago

To "anonymous" ..... who knows this story was written based on UK laws. For someone who hated the story, you sure took a hell of a lot of time to say your piece about every minute detail in it! Such a bitter, twisted reader is not worthy of consideration by an author, especially one who does not write for profit.

deependerdeependerabout 2 months ago

Well done: you got right in there and stayed with it. Too much detail or one of those occasions when sorting out the dregs is warranted? Well managed throughout. Thank you.

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

Get the fuck outta here 😮‍💨, HEY TOM!!!!!!!! I have a bridge I would like you to buy, you sucker....... My wife, eh my wife is ...... is .... a. a SUPERMODEL, yeah that's the ticket

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
847
Betrayed 
4.57
896
360
The Honey Trap 
4.77
1.5k
650
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
More Stories