Was It Revenge or Not?

Story Info
Was revenge her motive or did things just happen?
3.8k words
4.04
12.9k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8itgood
8itgood
16 Followers

Was this really revenge? It may have been, but I'll let you decide after you read the story.

When a person is caught having an affair, so many lives are affected. Wives, husbands, children and friends all incur pain and suffering.

If you read the story "Super Bowl and Valentine's Day" you will understand the mostly factual account of an affair I had with a beautiful red head 18 years younger then me. However, this story is entirely fictional and takes place years after the affair was discovered.

To all the critics that make negative comments about the story line or characters, it is a story after all.

I've decided to separate this story into several smaller chapters, just for ease of reading.

As this story may not meet your definition of a May/December romance, it does fit the criteria of different age groups.

******Chapter One

BACKGROUND

My wife and I went through a very turbulent time once the affair was discovered. We stayed together and went through long sessions of counseling and therapy. The younger redheaded woman (Angie) divorced shortly after the discovery of our affair. I honestly believed Angie would have divorced anyway, as her husband was physically and mentality abusive.

My wife and I both retired early and moved to an active retirement community in Arizona. Angie continued to work and live in Minnesota. She and I kept in sporadic contact through emails, mostly birthday and holiday wishes.

After several years in Arizona, my wife became seriously ill, and pasted away shortly after her diagnosis. I became a widower at sixty.

After a grieving period I had a few dates with women in our retirement community. I also reached out to Angie explaining all my drastic life changes. Angie (now 42) and I were now able to communicate by phone and text, verses just the random email. We talked several times a month and texted frequently.

******

During one of our phone conversations, we discussed our present relationships. She told how she was struggling with her boyfriend and how stressed she was. I told her about dating some of the neighborhood women in the community.

"So how many women have you dated so far....stud?", she asked giggling and always the prankster, that I remember.

"A couple, mainly just for happy hour or dinner. Nothing special or serious", I replied.

"Oh, now I understand want active means in an active retirement community." she said laughing. "So who did you last date and what did you guys do?" she asked.

"Well the last date, was with a neighbor down the street, a 55 year old brunette. We went horseback riding and had a picnic", I replied.

"That sounds like fun. Is she a widower like you?" Angie asked.

Hesitating I responded, "Well no, she is still married."

Before I could say another word, Angie screamed, "FOR CHRIST SAKES, do you have some kind quirky obsession about married, somewhat younger women?"

"Wait let me explain", I said. "Yes she is married, but her husband is in a nursing home and has severe dementia. He doesn't recognize her anymore. She visits him every single day. We've gone on a few dates, so she can have some fun and get away from that stressful situation."

"OH, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, it must be very stressful for her, I apologize", Angie replied. "That's very kind of you. I'm sure it does wonders for her self esteem, having a man like you, interested in her."

But, Angie being herself, loved to tease and use innuendo's when ever she could, continued by saying. "So did your, not so younger, married, girlfriend ride more then the horse? Did she mount you?" She said laughing. "What did you two have for your picnic lunch? I can only imagine she ate a big, thick sausage, and washed it down with a thick, protein shake. While you probably had some kind of warm, tart, creamy, and sticky pie."

"Angie, you're making that shit up. I never said any of that." I scolded.

"Kind of thin skinned aren't you? Maybe you're more serious about her then what you've led me to believe. Just having a little fun", she said laughing.

The call ended shortly after.

*****

A different late night phone call

I was in bed watching TV when my phone began to buzz. I wondered who would be calling this late? Looking at my phone, I saw It was Angie, I hoped nothing was wrong. After exchanging hellos and pleasantries, I could tell from Angie's giddy demeanor and slurred speech, that she was a bit tipsy. I also heard other voices and laughter in the background.

Angie explained that she had been out drinking and dancing with a bunch of friends. How she was in no shape to drive, left her car at the club, and took an Uber home.

"Maggie is here with me, you remember Maggie, don't you sweetie?" Angie gushed.

Maggie worked for the same company as Angie and me. She was an equipment expediter during the time I still worked for the company. The three of us had worked on many corporate equipment projects together. Maggie and Angie were always good friends, even though there was an age difference between them. Maggie was aware of our affair, as Angie shared almost everything with her. She is a fit, small statured, brunette, and I would guess her to be in her early thirties now.

"Of course I remember Maggie. I see you're still very good friends. Still playing mother hen are you Angie? Still continuing to take Maggie under your wing and showing her the ropes." I said with a chuckle.

"She is my best friend. However, I think she has taught me a few things over the years ", hearing them both laugh. "Don't want to show her any ropes, that little bitch would tie me up and have some guy have his way with me." More laughter followed.

"Well I'm happy you two decided not to drink and drive", I said.

Both of them yelled. "Thank you daddy." Again, more giggling and laughter.

"I have you on speaker phone if you didn't already know", Angie informed me. "I told Maggie earlier in the evening, how you and I are communicating on a more regular basis. It was her idea to call and say goodnight."

"Well that's nice, but I think you two should go to bed and get some sleep, it is getting pretty late", I said, hearing loud laughter from both of them.

Then I heard Maggie's voice. "Thank you for your concern daddy, you're always looking out for your girls", more laughing and giggling. "Just so you know, we are already in bed. We're having a pajama party, without the pajamas. Don't you want to talk to us?" Maggie asked.

"I don't mind talking to both of you. I must admit, that is some visual you created, pajama party without pajamas", I replied chuckling.

"I'm sure you remember how big and heavy Angie's tits are. How pink her areolas and nipples are against her white, alabaster skin. I wish my tits were bigger", Maggie slurred. "Of course you saw me at work all the time, so you already know I'm not build like Angie or have cleavage like her. My areolas and nipples are more brown and kind of puffy, but my B's allows me to go braless", Maggie explained.

"Tell me old man, did you every check me out like you did Angie? Have any fantasies what a young woman like me in her twenties looked like naked?" Maggie asked. "Angie told me about your fondness for sexy pantyhose and nylons, and how she would tease you by wearing them almost daily. She told me how you would sometimes get aroused at work and have to hide the bulge in your pants. You naughty boy, getting a boner at work just by looking at Angie's nylon covered legs and thighs", she said laughing and continued.

"Then you old fuck, seduced my friend.... a younger, married woman and mother of three. Sticking your mature cock in the same pussy her husband did, you define the true meaning of being a motherfucker. Did it turn you on knowing your cum was still inside her when he fucked her later? Angie mentioned you're following the same pattern again, you horny old bastard. She told me about the married neighbor lady you're boning. So are you obsessed with fucking married woman? I wonder, would you have tried to seduce and fuck me if I was married, you fucking pervert." hearing them both laugh.

I was not enjoying the names Maggie was calling me and some of the assumptions she was making. I did however take it in stride as they both had more then enough to drink.

"So are you planning on seeing Angie soon?" Maggie asked.

"I'm planning a trip this summer to visit relatives and friends", I replied.

"So does that include Angie?" She asked.

"Yes of course, maybe for drinks, lunch or dinner depends on her schedule, but I can be flexible", I replied.

Maggie then informed me, "That put a big smile on Angie's face". Oh, by the way, senior citizen, "Will you fuck her if she lets you? She has told me many times, how nice and thick your fuck stick is. With a big, flared, mushroom head, uncut with great foreskin, and how you kept it neatly shaved and smooth. She told me how much she enjoyed sucking your smooth, hairless balls".

Suddenly changing the subject Maggie asked. "What about me, would you take me out for a drink, lunch or dinner too?"

Laughing I replied, "Sure if time allows, I'd love to see you again. Maybe the three of us can do something together."

Maggie's giddy response, "You naughty old man, you want a fucking three way. Well Angie already knows how you make love, but I don't, so I might want to go solo with you. Let you have a good taste of this young, tight pussy and I get to try that experienced cock of yours. I'd love a go with you, all I've ever heard from Angie is how good you are at pleasing her, a great kisser, great touch, love eating snatch and a great fuck."

Maggie then screamed, "That bitch just spanked my tight little ass. Oh, I might let her do that some more. You know she is a filthy, dirty slut just like me?"

"So do you still keep yourself well groomed down below?" she asked.

"Yes Maggie, as if it is any of your business, I still groom myself", I replied.

"Oh fuck yea, just like me, I get my pussy and ass waxed, all nice and smooth", she informed me. OMG, Angie just pulled her panties down in front of me, she is showing me her neatly trimmed, fire red, landing strip. FUCK! that slut is sliding a finger through her slit. GOD, her pussy is so pink, but you already know that, because you ate and fucked that sloppy, pink hole many times. Damn, she is a sexy bitch. If I had a cock I'd be fucking the shit out of her."

"Does the thought of our warm, moist pussies, turn a motherfucking, senior citizen on? Do you find it stimulating, thinking about sticking your cock or tongue in all our willing, and available holes?

Again flipping the narrative, "Hey, you didn't answer my question, did you ever think about fucking me? Did I ever give you a boner at work?"

"Maggie", as I paused, "Angie and I had a great, deep relationship, it was much more then just sex".

Maggie's questions continued in rapid secession. "What are you wearing? Is your cock getting stiff or are you already rock hard? Have you touch yourself? Why don't you guess the color of our panties?"

"I think Angie has teal or green panties on, which would really accent her alabaster skin, and I think you may be wearing black. I only have underwear on at the moment and yes, thinking about two horny, naked, sexy woman has willie standing at attention", I replied, to loud laughter.

"Angie is wearing a pair of sheer, black, lacy panties. I'm wearing white, cotton panties, with little pink hearts all over them. I call them my little girl panties. They're really soft and tight against my bare, little girl coochie", Maggie told me with a giggle.

"I'm showing Angie how snug they fit against my twat, showing my well defined camel toe. I want you to think about me standing in front of you, slowly lowering, my little girl panties, over my round, tight butt, down my shapely thighs and legs, revealing my hairless pussy. Now I want you to take that beautiful, thick piece of meat out and let me see you stroke it? Maggie teased me with her visual descriptions.

"Would you like us to send pictures of us both naked? We will under one condition, you must send us pictures of you jacking off. I especially want a picture of your sticky, thick cream, dripping over your hand, down your shaft and balls", she instructed.

"I know your deep down desire is to seduce married, younger woman, just like your neighbor lady. Angie told me about your date, how you went horseback riding and a picnic. Did she ride you or did you mount her? Did you ride her bareback? I'm sure your picnic lunch had plenty of variety, like sausage, a peach, tatas tatas, topped off with a warm, creamy, thick protein drink. Did you enjoy fucking another mans wife, you horny, perverted bastard?" she said.

"DAMN IT ANGIE!" I yelled. "I never told you we had sex or even that we kissed, you're making shit up". Loud laughter could be heard, as they knew they had gotten under my skin.

"Hey, would it still turn you on, if you could fuck Angie or me even though we aren't married?" she asked. "Would it still satisfy your deviant mind to fuck one of us, splattering your fuck juice inside our pussies, knowing we will probably fuck our boyfriends after you have ravaged us?"

Changing the narrative again, and not letting me get a word in edgewise. Maggie asked these question in quick secession. "Is the reason you're reconnecting with Angie, so you can once again, feel her warm, wet mouth suck and drain your cock and balls? To once again, play with those heavy, big, white tits and suck on those hard, pink nipples? To drive your stiff cock deep in her tight, moist cunt, in every imaginable position? Have you missed having her wrap your hard fuck stick with her soft, tit flesh, fucking her between her tits until you cum? Splattering her neck and face with your sticky man juice? Maybe you're even considering fucking her big, plump, virgin ass?"

"Or would this turn you on? Knowing I might let you feed all my holes with your experienced, mature cock, making you hard and horny with desire for me? I'm still young enough for you to shoot your seed in my womb and give me a baby bump. Is that what you want to do to me old man, fuck a woman that is about the same age as your daughter, and get her pregnant? You nasty, perverted old fuck." Maggie continued.

"I hope you've got your thick, veined, manhood in your hand, and are stroking it. Angie told me how wonderful it is to watch your foreskin roll over your big, purple cock head. I bet you're leaking huge amounts of pre-cum, from that one eyed monster. Are you smearing that sticky liquid all over the plump, mushroom head, making it all nice and shiny? Is your cock growing even bigger, throbbing in your hand, wanting you to relieve the pressure in your bloated balls? Come on baby, fuck your cock with your hand, beat your meat faster, think about our wet mouths and pussies pleasing it. Fuck, we can hear you moaning and groaning in pleasure. Spank the monkey old man." Maggie said loudly.

"OH MY GOD", Maggie yelled. "Angie just took out her pink vibrator. She is laying on her belly, has both hands holding it straight up, she is softly kissing it, licking up and down the fake cock. That fucking slut just kissed the tip and wiggled her tongue slowly at the top. Can you imagine what that would feel like on your stiff, throbbing member? Kissing your big, plump, mushroom head and sticking her tongue in the pee hole? Keep stroking and jacking off, old man".

"OH, now she is swallowing it, and bobbing her head up and down. That bitch is giving her vibrator a blowjob. I'll put the phone close to her mouth so you can hear her choke on it, because she taking it so deep. Just so you know, I'm rubbing my wet pussy. Damn we are such horny sluts. I wish you were her to fuck us both."

"OH SHIT, I'M SO CLOSE" I yelled.

"Come on baby, pump your meat, make it spit. I want pictures of were your load landed and your thick cum dripping down over your hand. Make love to your hand, daddy, release the pressure in your bloated balls. Think about shooting your load down Angie's throat, filling her belly, just like you did to her years ago", Maggie told me.

I went over the edge and released my load. The first shot hit my chest and the following spurts on my belly and over my hand. Using the hand that was holding the phone, I fumbled to take some pictures. I did succeed in getting a few pictures of my cum covered belly and hand. I cleaned myself up and sent the pictures to Angie's phone.

"We heard all your moaning and groaning. Sure would have been nice to have seen your explosion of pleasure in person", both laughing loudly. "Thanks for the pictures, you really had a big load for a man your age." Then, they both yelled, "GOOD NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT!", and hung up.

I didn't receive any naked pictures of them, to my disappointment. What they did send me was one picture of their panties side by side with a pink vibrator in the middle.

The phone sex episode, helped me sleep well. I texted Angie after I got up, to see how they were feeling. I received no response from either of them the entire day.

******

The offer

Angie, called me a few days later. She apologized for their drunken behavior and the phone call. She explained the call was a spur of the moment thing, and Maggie just kind of took over and it got out of hand. I did mention that some of Maggie's age related comments and the an assumptions about the neighbor woman, upset me, but I understood alcohol was involved.

"Well you should have see what else happened", Angie said.

"I can only imagine", I said with a giggle in my voice.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget it OK." Angie said

"Really, you're going to throw a statement like that out and tell me to forget it?" I scolded. "Angie, I promise I won't say a word, beside you two had your fun humiliating me."

"OK", and Angie began explaining. "I slept for several hours, then woke up to use the bathroom. As I got up to pee and my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I felt movement on Maggie's side of the bed. She had her knees bend, feet flat on the bed, legs spread, her fingers diddling her pussy, she was masturbating. She knew I saw her but she never stopped, even after I returned. The surprise was, she took several fingers out of her pussy, all shiny and wet, held them out to me and asked if I wanted a taste. She giggled, and then said. "You could get your head down here and get a taste directly from the source."

I laughed and asked, "Did you take her up on the offer?"

"That little bitch, no, of course not", Angie said.

"Didn't even consider eating cake?", I asked giggling

"Fuck you", she scolded. "So have you ever been tempted to suck a cock, ass hole."

Laughing, I replied, "Maybe I have, or maybe I haven't, you never know."

"You've got a twisted mind", making us both laugh.

We switched subjects, and I made an offer for her to spend a weekend in Las Vegas with me. I explained, I had booked my timeshare for the long Labor Day weekend. The timeshare was a two bedroom, two bath, apartment and about twelve miles from the strip. I tried to reassured her it was just to have some fun in Vegas, no expectations. We both would have our own bedroom and bathroom. I even offered to pay for her airline ticket. I assured her, how I respected her present situation with her boyfriend, and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize their relationship. I asked her to consider it, take her time and absolutely no pressure to go or not go. No need for an answer today, mull it over and let me know.

"So if I don't go, you plan on inviting someone else? Like your horseback riding partner?" She said with some sarcasm and a giggle.

"No she cannot get away for such a long time. She sees her husband in the nursing home daily." I commented.

"Of course", she said. "I'll consider it and let you know in a few days."

8itgood
8itgood
16 Followers
12