Was It Revenge or Not?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later Angie gave me a call. She wanted to let me know she had decided to come to Las Vegas over the long Labor Day weekend. She had discussed the trip with her daughter and Maggie. Her daughter, of course was in favor, as it would mean no mom, and the townhouse available to her whims, over the long holiday weekend. Maggie was also in favor, but felt a little jealous, because no one ever asked her on exotic getaways. Angie had only one condition, that she pay for her own airline ticket.

What Angie didn't mention was her boyfriend. No mention of how that conversation went, and I didn't ask.

I informed Angie about the weather she could expect, so she could pack proper clothing. I explained the timeshare amenities, that it had a pool, gym, and shuttle service to and from the strip.

After some intense back and forth, I finally convinced her to allow me to pay for the airline ticket. She should let me know the approximate times she would like to leave and return to Minnesota.

I had a travel agency issue the airline ticket and sent to her townhouse. I told her, I would meet her in the baggage claim area.

I must admit, I was very excited about seeing Angie again after all these years. I wondered how much we might have changed, both physically and emotionally. Would she still think I was still somewhat attractive or just an old man?

Was I hoping deep down that we could start up a more serious relationship? Of course I did.

To be continued

12