Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"I'm going to. Mmmm. Yeah. Feels so fucking good Kami," I moaned.

"Fuck yes, oh, I'm doing it again. Mmmm, fuck," she squealed.

That pushed me into overdrive. I slammed into her harder than I ever had before. I saw the delight in her eyes, as I fucked her hard. She nodded her head rapidly, biting her lower lip. I could feel my own orgasm looming. Just a few more strokes and it hit me like a train. I felt myself begin to erupt in her, and I fell forward, catching myself on my hands. She kissed me passionately as I continued to squirt inside her. She grabbed my neck forcefully, as our mouths ravaged one another. Gradually, we both came down from the high and I rolled over beside her, pulling her over on top of me.

"Wow," she said, looking down on me.

"Yeah, wow. It keeps getting better," I said.

"It does," she agreed. "Because our feelings keep getting stronger."

"True," I smiled, taking her pretty face in my hands. I brought her lips to mine and we kissed tenderly. "I love you, Kami Bennett."

"I love you, Brad Williams," she replied. She laid her head on my chest, and I held her close to me. My hands roamed up and down the soft skin of her back. We were both quiet, just enjoying the moment. Finally, she spoke.

"Anything new happen with your Mom?"

"Haha, you could say that," I said. She raised up on her hands and looked at me.

I saw the interest in her green eyes, so I told her the story.

"Wow. She was seeing how good the goods were, huh," she asked.

"She was, and they were very good," I replied.

"Better than my Mom," she asked, laughing.

"Let's just say I want to be the meat in that sandwich," I replied, laughing.

"Mmmm, I bet," she smiled, before she kissed me. "We need to make this all happen."

"Make what happen," I asked.

"You know," she said, luridly.

"Uh huh," I said, shaking my head.

"You want it as bad as I do," she laughed.

"Maybe, but you seem to want it pretty bad," I smiled.

"I do. What if we can make it happen, though," she said. "Everything would be perfect."

"It would be pretty amazing," I smiled. What would Mom think of all of this, if it got to that point? I could only imagine.

"You haven't met our extended 'family' yet," she laughed.

"Jackie?"

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Who is she exactly," I asked.

"Mom's best friend and partner in the law firm," she said.

"Wow, is she hot," I asked.

I got an eye roll in reply. "Yeah, you could say that. Tall, blonde, big boobs," Kami said. "She has two daughters, too."

"Holy shit, all three of them," I asked.

"Yeah, they've all been over here. I've only made love with Jackie. I was out of town with the team the times that Carly and Jenn came over. Daddy and David took good care of them, though," she laughed.

She reached in the drawer of her night stand and came out with a little photo album. She flipped through it and showed me a picture of her and Angie with three blondes. They were all wearing bikinis. Jackie reminded me of Kim Basinger. Her daughters were gorgeous as well. Carly had short hair in the photo and wore glasses. Jenn had straight shoulder length hair. I couldn't wait to meet them.

"Damn," I said, smiling.

"Don't get any ideas. I'll share, but you're mine. I'll fight for you," she said. Her fingernails clawed across my chest for emphasis.

"I know you will. This is just crazy though. I don't know what my Mom would think about this," I said.

"You just concentrate on getting her in bed. The rest of it will work itself out. What if it's been five years for her? She needs you, baby," she said. She smiled sexily. I could not resist pulling her lips to mine.

We kissed repeatedly. Soon we were both worked up and she mounted my cock. It was almost 4 when we finished the second time, so we took a quick shower and I drove home. When I arrived, I checked in on Mom, but saw she was up and her bathroom door was closed. I went to my bedroom and changed clothes.

That evening, Mom and I were made dinner. She'd grilled the steak I brought home to perfection. It was strange how things had changed since Dad died. We grilled out nearly every weekend as far back as I could remember, but then we stopped. Maybe it was hard for Mom. Before we sat down, she'd poured us both a glass of wine. I smiled.

"What," Mom asked.

"You've never poured me wine at dinner," I said.

"I know. You're off to college soon though. I'm sure there will be drinking going on," she said.

"Yeah, probably. That's not really my thing, though," I smiled.

"Good, I enjoy wine, but not too much, like on Friday night," she grinned.

"I think you were tired, not drunk," I replied.

"Probably both," she laughed. She sat there with her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was in a blue tank top and denim shorts. Both fit her well.

"Maybe," I said.

"So, you just carried me in and put me in bed," she asked as we ate.

"Yeah, I did. I figured you didn't want to sleep with those high heels on, so I took them off," I said. She smiled at me.

"I appreciate that," Mom said. "You sure I just told you to go to bed?"

"Yeah, that was it. Why," I asked. I was nervous. Had she known I was touching her?

"It was just this dream I was having. I had it again this morning," she said.

"What was the dream about," I asked.

She looked really embarrassed and reached for her wine. "I really shouldn't say."

"Why, was it a sex dream," I asked.

"Good lord, what has gotten into you," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry, you were the one that brought it up," I said.

"I know I did, but you've gotten pretty forward with me lately," she smiled.

"The only thing that was real clear was you said, 'go to bed' or something like that," I lied.

"Okay, I was just out of it. I was having the dream and it seemed very real. Your father was very young and he was standing over me, touching...," she froze. "Sorry, I really shouldn't talk about that with you."

"Mom, it's okay. It was just a dream about Dad," I said, comfortingly. I patted her hand that was resting on the table. In my mind though, I was panicking. What if she'd been awake enough to know I'd been touching her? Was I the one she was dreaming about?

"Bradley, it's okay. It was just a silly dream," she said. Her smile looked forced. "Let's watch some TV."

"Okay, Mom."

After we cleared the table, we sat down to the watch the Fox Sunday night lineup, particularly the Simpsons. Mom loved watching that one. It was always good for a laugh. When it was over, she flipped around, finally stopping on an Atlanta Braves game. They'd always been my Dad's favorite team.

I was having difficulty concentrating on the game as my mind was awash with thoughts about her dream and wondering about her past. I wasn't sure the best way to approach for asking about her family, but she'd given me an opening on Friday night, I realized.

"The other night, you said you met Dad right after grandmother died. What happened to her," I asked.

She took a sip of wine before she spoke. "She had breast cancer."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, it was a shock. She was all I had," she replied.

"You never knew your father?"

"Why are you asking all of this," Mom asked.

"I'm just curious, I don't know anything about your family."

"There's not much to tell," she said. I could tell that she was uncomfortable, but I wanted to know. I wanted to know if I could find something that would help Richard reunite the two sisters.

"I understand, Mom," I said. My tone indicated resignation.

"Honey, my father was an abusive drunk that shot himself when I was 7 years old. He'd served in the Marines in the Pacific during World War II. I can't imagine what he saw and went through, but he would get drunk and turn into a crazy man. He beat my Mom all the time, and I saw it happen. After he was gone, there were a long line of similar men that treated Mom the same way. That's why Danny meant so much to me. He was a kind, loving, wonderful man."

I just nodded. I could see she was on the verge of tears, and I realized I better stop. I reached over and put my arm around her.

"I'm sorry about that, Mom. I'm sorry I asked," I said.

She was crying. "Baby, it's okay. I'm sorry, too. It's just the way things are."

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Bradley. I know you're curious, so pour me another little glass of wine and I'll tell you what I know."

"Mom, you don't have to," I offered.

"No, you need to know," she said.

"Okay." I took her glass and refilled it. When I returned, she began.

"Mom met my father when she was 18. He was 25 or so. She'd grown up in Dallas, Texas. Mom said he seemed like a really nice man, and that he didn't drink when they first met. They started dating and eventually she got pregnant. She told her parents and they kicked her out of the house. She told me he started drinking after she got pregnant and he'd lost his job. He tried to get her to have an abortion, but she wouldn't. When she refused, he pushed her down a flight of stairs."

I just looked at her in shock. "This was when she was carrying you?"

"No, baby. My sister."

"Your sister," I asked. Could it be?

"Yes. My sister. Anyway, she left him and her parents took her back in. They told her she should give the baby up. She didn't want to, so she ran away to her uncle's house in Houston. He looked after her until she had the baby, but he finally told her that he was having a hard time feeding his own family and that she needed to go back home. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, so she took the baby to the steps of the police station and left her there."

"Oh, no," I said.

"She never forgave herself for that. She always wondered what happened to her. So, do I," she said.

"I can imagine," I said. I had to tell Richard all of this, I thought. Maybe they weren't really sisters, but we had to find out.

"Mom went back home and my father started coming around again, saying he'd changed, like he would do so many times. Her parents told her that if she went back with him, she was on her own for good. Despite that, she took him back, and a few months later, she was pregnant with me. She said he seemed better and didn't drink anymore. That changed after I was born. He would leave for days at a time and she never knew if he was coming back. When he was home, he hit her all the time. As I got older, I saw it happen. I saw him punch her and kick her, hit her with a belt. It was awful," Mom sobbed.

"I'm so sorry," I said, trying to comfort her.

"Thanks honey. She was the only one working consistently. He'd get a job and work for a little while and then get fired for some reason. Each time, he'd start a new job, he'd tell her that things would be different, but they never were. I came home from school one day when I was in the second grade. The car was in front of the house. I knew that meant he was home. I was scared to go in, thinking he might be in one of his moods, so I just sat out on the porch, waiting for Mom to get home from work. I sat there for a while, reading a school book. I heard a loud boom inside the house, and it scared me. Then, I heard a loud crash. I wish I'd never went in, but I was suddenly curious and I did. He was lying on the floor of the living room. He broke the coffee table when he fell."

"Oh, Mom." I put my arm around her again.

"Yeah, even being the age I was, I knew he was dead, I could see blood everywhere and I couldn't help but think that maybe it was a good thing," she replied.

I nodded. "So, what did you do?"

"I went to the neighbor's house, they had a phone, and they called Mom. I wish that had been the start of a new beginning for us, but it wasn't. She seemed to be drawn to men like that. I can't remember one of them that ever treated her well. Several of them beat me and tried to do worse, but I learned to fight back, something Mom never learned. So that's that," she said. She'd quit crying, but her lips trembled. I just held her against me. I felt myself beginning to cry.

"Hey, don't start that. If you start crying, I'm going to lose it," she said.

"I'm trying, I just had no idea, Mom."

"I know you didn't. I know I should have told you. Your father tried to convince me to dozens of times, but I didn't want to dump all that on you," she said.

"He told me not to ask," I said, wiping my eyes.

"He would," she managed to smile. I got up to get her some tissues.

"Thank you for telling me Mom. A lot of things are clearer now," I said. She only knew about some of them though.

We watched the game and just chatted until around 10, when she said she was getting tired. I knew I was, since I'd only slept 2 hours the night before. She stood up with me and gave me a big hug. I held her closely, my hand stroking her back. I finally decided that I should let her go, but when I did, she grabbed me tighter. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Bradley. I'm so proud of the man you're becoming," she said.

"Thank you, Mom. I love you, too, and I want you to always be proud of me."

"I will be, baby," she said. She finally let me go. "Good night."

"Night, Mom."

I got to my room and saw that Kami had tried to call a couple times. The most recent had just been a few minutes before. I figured she'd probably still be awake so I dialed her number. It barely rang before she answered.

"Hi, baby," she said.

"Hi, how are you babe," I asked.

"I'm good. Just missing you," she replied.

"I'm missing you, too," I said.

"Have you gotten Mom in bed yet," she asked.

"Haha, no, not yet," I laughed.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to know that you have. I want that for you so bad!!"

"I can tell," I replied. I told her about the conversation Mom and I had about Friday night.

"Oh, wow. That's hot, she's really thinking about it, isn't she?"

"Yeah, I think she is," I agreed.

"You were touching her and she was dreaming about it," she said. Her voice was low and sexy.

"Yeah, pretty crazy."

"I'm glad you came over today," she said.

"Me too, I loved it," I said.

"I didn't tell you something, though," she said.

"What," I asked.

"I'm leaving tomorrow for a week," she said.

"Oh no, why?"

"I'm helping teach a soccer camp in Atlanta," she replied.

"Bummer," I said.

"Are you going to be here when I get back," she asked.

"Yes, of course I will be. Why ask that silly question," I said.

"Just checking," she laughed. "I better let you go, my flight leaves at 5, ugh."

"Damn, that's early."

"Yeah it is. And someone wouldn't let me sleep last night," she laughed.

"I think you were just as responsible as I was," I said, laughing.

"Maybe, you just get me so excited."

"Good," I replied.

"I love you, baby," she said. "Kisses."

"I love you too, baby. Kisses. Have a safe trip. Take my number."

"Oh, I'll be calling, trust me," she laughed.

"Good, I love that."

"Good luck with Mom," she purred.

"Thanks," I said.

"You can always go see my Mom, if you need too. She really likes you too," she offered.

"Good. The feeling is mutual," I laughed.

"Night baby."

Monday, June 8, 1992:

Monday morning, I woke up early again. I was thinking about what my Mom had told me. I brushed my teeth and slipped on my gym clothes. I left her a note on the coffee maker that I was going to the gym, even though I was going nowhere near there. I pulled up by the staff lot and saw Richard's Mercedes. Good, he was at work. I needed to get his office phone number, I thought. I parked in the visitor's lot and entered the hospital. When I got off the elevator, I walked down the hall and saw his office door open. I knocked and he looked up.

"Brad, what are you doing here," he asked with a smile. "You should be home enjoying your mother's days off."

"I was, but I've got some things to tell you," I said quietly.

"Oh, I see. Please close the door, then," he said.

I took a seat across from him.

"I think your hunch is correct," I said. I quickly relayed what Mom had told me.

"She said she'd left her in Houston?"

"Yes sir, she did," I answered.

"Oh my."

"What," I asked.

"Angie and I were born in Houston according to our birth certificates. Her surname, Smith, had been written in after the fact. That was the reason the orphanage thought we were siblings. The only reason we found out that we weren't was that I found another birth certificate in my file, that had me as Richard Bennett, also born in Houston. My Smith certificate was forged."

"But why?"

"There's no telling. Like your mother's and probably Angela's story, I was likely born to an unwed mother. The stigma associated with that was much stronger in those days. People may have done things to help hide the truth. Why doesn't really matter. It happened and it's in the past. However, if we have the opportunity to reunite two sisters....," he said, thoughtfully.

"How can we do that? Aren't there tests they can run?"

"Yes, of course there are, but we have complications. Things are much clearer this morning than they've ever been, but we still only have a hypothesis," Richard said.

"Yeah, I understand," I said.

"Jill has yearly blood work done here at the hospital, but ethically I can't interfere in that. As for Angie, I still don't want her to get her hopes up," he nodded somberly. We sat there quietly, each of us thinking.

"Maybe we can get them together and let them draw their own conclusions. They can't miss it. I mean it's obvious to us," I offered.

"Yes, it is. How about this? I'll invite your mother and you to dinner. Her 10-year anniversary at the hospital is next week. I've done this with all the longer tenured staff, and it won't be suspicious in the least."

"Okay, that could work," I agreed.

"I'll do that then," he said.

"I should get back home," I offered. We shook hands and I walked out of the hospital. As I got to my truck, several ambulances pulled up to the front of the hospital, sirens blaring. Wow, I thought to myself, what was going on? I started up my truck and drove back home. When I got there, Mom's car was gone. Damn, had she gotten called in? We'd made plans to go to the amusement park. She was really looking forward to it, since we hadn't been a several years. I walked inside and found a note on the refrigerator.

'Bradley,

Sorry got called in, there was a bad accident. Sorry. Love you,

Mom'

Oh no, I thought. What was she going to deal with? I couldn't imagine. She rarely talked about her work, but knowing she worked in the city's main trauma unit was enough. I went to my room and gathered up my laundry. I figured I might as well do something productive since it looked like our plans were shot. After I got the washing machine going, I cleaned my bathroom, before moving to the kitchen. I realized it was almost 12 by the time I was finished, so I made some lunch. I'd just finished when the phone rang. I went to answer it. Caller ID said it was the hospital.

"Hello," I said.

"Bradley, I'm sorry our plans got ruined," Mom said.

"Mom, it's okay. I understand," I said.

"I know you do, I should have never answered the phone though. This has been an awful day," she said.

"I can't imagine," I replied.

"I just wanted to call and apologize. I don't know how long I'll be here today," she said. The emotion in her voice was beginning to show.

"Mom, I understand, I love you," I said.

"I love you, too. I gotta go," she said. I could tell she was crying. The phone clicked off and I hung it up.

She came home that night a little before 7. Devastated was too soft a word for how she looked. I walked into the living room to greet her and she hugged me tightly. I heard her start to cry. I had one arm around her back and my other hand held her head to my chest. We stood like for a long time. Finally, she stopped crying. She looked up at me and her face was a tear streaked mess, her eyes puffy with emotion.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers