Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

She continued, "I feel really awful about all of it. I just hope that you'll understand and forgive me."

"Mom, please. It's not your fault," I insisted.

"Yes, it is. I saw the look on your face Friday morning. It made me feel like I haven't in long time. And then that night when I saw you....," she said.

"Mom...," I started, but I didn't know what to say.

"I know you were touching me Friday night. I was dreaming about your father, he was touching me and caressing me. It was eerie. It wasn't really him, I kept seeing your face. When you turned off the lamp, I woke up. I realized that it hadn't been just a dream," she said.

"Yes," I nodded. I could barely look at her.

"And I knew you were standing there Sunday morning. I saw you when I walked out of the bathroom, but I didn't react. I couldn't help myself. I wanted you to see me," she said. "I wanted you to find me sexy. My own son."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I thought that you didn't know," I said.

"I should have put on my robe when I knew you were there. Instead I acted like a whore," she said sadly.

"Mom. You did not act like a whore. I loved seeing you like that. You are so beautiful and sexy," I said.

She just stared at me. She looked embarrassed and ashamed.

"Mom, I love you. I'm so attracted to you. You mean so much to me. I want you, like you want me," I continued.

"Bradley, baby. No. It's not right. I know what you're saying. You remind me so much of my Danny. I see him in you more every day, but a mother and son shouldn't feel that way for each other," she said. She was sobbing.

"Mom, don't get upset. It's okay. It's nothing we should be ashamed of," I said. I stood up and walked around the table to her. I tried to put my arms around her, to comfort her, but she squirmed away and stood up.

"Baby, please, no. I'm trying my best to resist what I'm feeling for you. Don't make it harder for me," she said.

I just looked at her, not knowing what to do. I felt like I was there, and I felt her slipping away from me.

"They're short-handed at the hospital, I'm going in for a few hours," she said.

"Mom, please. Don't do this. We need to talk," I pleaded.

"Baby, I've got to get away from you right now. I can't be here. Something is going to happen between us. I can't let it. This has gone far enough. I can't let my feelings keep going like they have the last few days. When you kissed me, it was just too much like your father, the way it made me feel, what it made me think....," she said. She burst into tears and dashed to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Fuck I thought, as I walked to my room. I wanted to call Angie, but I was afraid to admit to anyone how bad I'd fucked things up. What if I'd just been patient, like Kami and Angie had advised? Maybe Mom would have been fine with it eventually. It had felt right, but I'd rushed things and she'd regretted it immediately. I grabbed my truck keys. Before I left, I wrote her a note.

I went for a long drive, eventually arriving at the pier. Dad and I used to fish there. I hadn't been there since Mom and I spread his ashes. The memories were still very strong. It was practically empty, so I walked out to the end and sat on a bench, watching the waves. I looked for answers but there were none there. What would Dad think about all this? Would he understand? Or would he want Mom and I locked up in jail like most other people would? I just wished for probably the millionth time that he hadn't been taken away from us. That way Mom would still be happy, and we wouldn't have come to this situation.

The last week had brought so many new experiences and craziness to my life. I had gotten caught up in it. I'd met the Bennett's. They were the normal, successful suburban family, from the outside. Their love for each another and the casual way that it came about made me think that I could share the same with Mom. I should have left things alone. I'd become a part of their family. That should have been enough. I shouldn't have expected to have everything.

Like the countless young fools that'd fucked up before me, I tried to contemplate what all could happen. What if we found out that Mom and Angie were sisters? Would Mom understand my love for Kami, my first cousin? Would it change my relationship with Angie? I finally decided to go home. There was no point in thinking about it.

I made it back home, and of course, Mom was gone. I heard my telephone ringing. I walked quickly to answer it. I didn't recognize the number.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi baby," Kami replied.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries. We both admitted we were missing one another. Finally, she asked about my Mom. I told her the whole story of what had happened since she'd left.

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry," she said.

"Yeah, me too," I agreed.

"She admitted what she was feeling," Kami suggested.

"Baby, she was crying like I haven't seen in a long time. I can't pursue that," I said.

"Maybe not, but don't you think she's wondering? She went to work so that she could avoid being around you. Does that sound like it's over and done with in her mind," she asked.

"No," I replied.

"Just give it time, baby," she suggested.

"I will, babe," I said.

"Good, this is all going to be okay, baby, I promise," she said.

"I hope so," I said.

"I wish I was there to hold you and comfort you tonight."

"Me too, Kami," I replied.

We chatted for a bit and just talking to her made me feel so much better. I was falling deeper in love with this girl every second.

"There is a Tammy on the team," she joked. "She only likes girls, though."

"I was playing it fast babe, I didn't have time to think. I didn't want her to know the truth," I said.

"No, not yet, but she needs to, babe. It feels right with you," she said.

"Yeah, it does baby," I agreed. I could only wonder how things would end up for us, though.

"I better go, Daddy said not too long on the phone. I waited last night, so I could talk longer tonight," she laughed.

"I understand, baby. I love you, Kami," I said.

"I love you, too baby. Good night. Kisses."

"Kisses baby," I replied.

The line clicked off, and I hung up the phone. I laid there on the bed for a bit, when the phone rang, again. It was the Bennett's number.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey man," David replied.

"Hey man, how are you," I asked.

"Pretty good," he said. "You busy in the morning?"

I'd been half expecting this call for two days. I figured he hadn't called, since he knew Mom was off.

"No, not really," I answered, cautiously.

"Cool, you want to swing by before work," he offered.

My cock twitched at the thought. I hadn't gotten off since Sunday with Kami, and I was in desperate shape. I'd had an amazing amount of sex since meeting them and then nothing for two days. The constant sexual tension with Mom hadn't helped, and masturbation held little appeal.

"Yeah, I could do that," I said.

"Cool man, I'm looking forward to it," he said. We chatted for a few minutes, before he said he better go.

As I laid down that night, I could only wonder what the next day might bring.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers