All Comments on 'Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 05'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Decent

Not bad. Probably for the best you kept all of this cocksucking and assfucking separate from the main story. Most everyone is just waiting for Brad to fuck Mom anyway. There needs to be a bisexual category.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

5 stars! although i wish Angela had hung around! i like all your stories - well-written and very erotic. I hope this series continues for many chapters. i don't know if Literotica allows this, but i just "stumbled" into this story. i never look at the "Gay male" section - i just went to re-read chapter 4 and saw there was a chapter 5. Is there anyway you could post a story like this in both categories? it may help others who like this story find it. Or at least when you write chapter 6 you should reference this story as in the "Gay" section so if people have missed it they can go back.

Otherwise - keep on writing!!!!

thanks

nosebonenoseboneabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

Goducks1, thanks for your comments. I was worried about people not seeing it when I posted it in Gay Male, but I felt that was probably the best place for it. I just submitted Chapter 6 and made a note regarding the Chapter 5. As anonymous previously noted, I wish there was a bisexual category as I can envision several more scenes where Brad engages in activity with Kami and the other ladies as well as the guys.

Justaguy3399Justaguy3399about 6 years ago
Okay chapter

I’ve never read a gay male story given I’m straight and normally wouldn’t read one but I really like your stories and I genuenly enjoyed this chapter if only because it pertaines to the story which happens to be a favorite of mine but then again all your stories are good in my opinion so just keep up the good work and please keep writing

nosebonenoseboneabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Justaguy3399

Thanks for your comments. This is the first truly gay male story I'd written. I'm winging it. I just needed to write it. That has been part of the story since the beginning and I needed to do it. I tried to keep the long-term plot elements out of this one as I figure most of the regular readers will skip this one. I still anticipate Kami and Angie (and Jill) joining the guys sometime for some uninhibited fun.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Really HOT!!!

Nicely done! Makes me want to be one of them!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
WORST PART OF SERIES - 1 Star or less

I am straight and found this hurt the series.

I will continue reading the series, as long as you do not have more gay chapters. You will lose me as a reader.

Here is a man that has fallen in love with a beautiful woman. I find it difficult to see why he would leave her or the other women for gay sex.

He might be considering a lifetime relationship with Kami.

Write what you want, but any gay story is a 1 STAR FOR ME.

nosebonenoseboneabout 6 years agoAuthor
Prop69

If you ignored the repeated warnings and read a gay story just to give it a 1, how’s that my fault?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Prop 69, repressing something?

I thought it was a great addition to the story.

Why just 1 star. Says a lot more about you than it does about the writer (who is writing some great chapters!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pick one genre and stick with it

You can't be all things to all people and do it well and keep them all satisfied.

nosebonenoseboneabout 6 years agoAuthor
Pick one genre

I’m not trying to be anything for anybody. I’m just writing. I write what i want, if people shit on it, that’s on them. Writing out of my comfort zone is helping me improve.

paladin1954paladin1954about 6 years ago
Cudos

I want to tell you that you handled this chapter very well for a heterosexual male. It took courage to write it. You have put bisexual elements in your story from the beginning. It surprises me anyone would not have seen it coming. Also, you warned your readers that it was coming and if they had a problem with gay sex wait till the next chapter.

I have read all your chapters so far and I have given you 5* on all of them. I find them well written, extremely descriptive, and with just enough sex to make them titillating. My firm belief is that the story is not a story until its a complete thought...without the gay sex, it would be just an incest fuck fest whack off fantasy. Your description of his feelings of second thoughts are very realistic to men who have crossed the line to have bisexual sex.

Keep going! I am going to look into your other multi-chapter stories and I have also included you on my favorite author's list.

andrepkandrepkabout 6 years ago
That's what I'm talking about..!

Just finished reading Chapter 5 - had to interrupt the reading a couple of times to, er, enjoy myself. Terrific story line, great sex scenes, don't worry about negative reviews, and continue to deliver excellent bisexual fantasies. The French say that bisexuals run "on steam power and on sail power", to which I like to add that in that case, you're always certain to get somewhere... Now on to the rest of the story. Again, thank you!

smut4ussmut4usalmost 5 years ago
Well Done.

Your writing is well done and this chapter was hinted at all along. I like where you are headed with this story.

petcock17petcock17almost 5 years ago
Loved it

I've read all of the chapters to this point and the male togetherness was to me a normal progression and was well done.... I love the LOVE and kindness you put into all of your stories and sex between these young men was slow fast intense and loving.... One of the best gay stories I've read. I just like your writing and I'm only halfway thru them all this being 6/27/19... To me they are ALL 5 stars because I have missed rating them... I really like the whole premise so far with the Bennett family and the posible connection of them with his mother.... It's a good mix of all that I like..... VERY GOOD JOB.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gaynshit not my thing, at all.

Yeah, was happy with male male contact and touching and a bit of play in the group sex. BUT not a gay homo orgy. It’s just not my thing, like homosexuals like other homosexuals.

I think the hard core gay orgy is out of place in the story and the brother and two friends makes NO sense. They say straight up that they started because they had no girlfriends. Then they start fucking Kami and the mum. Then they fuck,the girls less so they continue the gay orgy thing making the girls feel left out. That’s counterproductive and if they were remotely straight then they would just fuck kami the mum and have incidental gay contact during straight sex orgies every day.

SO THE BROTHER AND THE TWO MALE FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY HARD CORE HOMOSEXUALS as they prefer sex with guys at the expense of sex with very willing girls.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
i'm a little confused by

"Gaynshit not my thing, at all" comment. Ok you say "Yeah, was happy with male male contact and touching and a bit of play in the group sex. BUT not a gay homo orgy. It’s just not my thing, like homosexuals like other homosexuals."

Wow - you must be VERY confused. male/male contact and touching you're "happy with" but not "homosexuals". I think you need to see a therapist - and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad I Read It!

Started to skip this chapter, then started skimming it. Then actually read the whole chapter. Very well done. Not your typical gay male action. This is probably more realistic as it is done with exploring and pleasuring the other.

Looking forward to the chapter: David Does Brad for Kami!

albertaboyalbertaboy3 months ago

Wondered how this would fit in and it was terrific

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous