Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found the taste of another man's cum to be interesting. The unique consistency and flavor were different than I'd imagined. Tyler looked down at me as I swallowed it. I knew that was what was expected. He smiled and squatted back on my lap so that he could kiss me. We kissed passionately until the grunts to my right got our attention. Kyle was working his ass up and down David's cock with a fury. His hand was stroking his own meat.

"I'm gonna cum," David groaned. "Mmmmm, nnnngghhh!"

"Me too man, oh fuck," Kyle groaned. I watch as a thick rope of cum shot out of his cock. It went quite a distance before it splattered on the carpet. Several additional volleys joined it. I was amazed at the volume of cum Kyle produced. As they calmed down, Tyler resumed kissing me. It was so hot to be kissing another guy. I wanted to do this again. I wanted to share all this with Kami. I wanted to do everything with my new friends.

Tyler got up and took me by the hand, leading me to the shower. David and Kyle joined us. Much like Kami's, David's shower was huge and the four of us fit easily with the two shower heads. David and I paired up under one, as Tyler and Kyle did under the other one. We kissed and touched one another as we washed. There was a lot of body contact and I found myself getting very aroused again.

"You're really fucking hot, I love touching your body. I know why Kami's pussy melts when she sees you," David said. He kissed me as his hands roamed over my chest and abs.

"Come to gym with me and quit running so much," I said.

"I'll think about it," he laughed. We were both hard and stroked one another. Tyler and Kyle joined us. There was much additional touching and stroking. I was so at ease there. If a guy had touched me in the shower at the gym just a week ago, I would have freaked out. There I was though, with six hands roaming over my body, my own hands full of hard cock.

"Do you have time for more fun," Kyle asked. He was helping David stroke me and kissing me.

"No, I really should be getting to work, maybe tomorrow," I said.

"Tyler and I will be gone until Sunday," Kyle said disappointedly.

"Well, damn," I replied. "Why do you guys not want to do this in front of Kami?"

"It just seems awkward," Tyler answered. "I mean when she's there, it's like we should be paying attention to the hot chick. We started messing around together because we didn't have girlfriends."

"And then you come along, and Kami falls in love with you," Kyle said, laughing.

"I think we should sometime, though. She feels left out," I replied. I looked at David, who was looking at the other guys. He nodded agreement.

"Maybe," Kyle said.

"I think she'd be very happy," I replied. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him hard.

"For a guy that was timid this morning, you've gotten pretty into it," David laughed.

"I know, but this is all so fucking exciting. I want to do everything. I want to experience it all."

"I like your attitude," Tyler said. He kissed me passionately. We finally worked our way out of the shower. We could not keep our hands off one another or our tongues out of each other's mouths. I kept glancing in the mirror at the sight of the four of us. It looked amazing. I couldn't wait to have Kami in the middle of us. Kyle directed me to where my ass was resting against the vanity. He and Tyler knelt in front of me.

"You can't go to work like this," Kyle smiled, as he licked the underside of my cock. I watched as Tyler joined him and their tongues worked over me like they were eating an ice cream cone. David moved next to me and we began kissing again. I couldn't get enough of that. I loved it. It was special with David. He was the brother of the girl I was falling madly in love with. My passion was mounting as we continued kissing.

"David," I whispered. "I want you to be my first."

"Are you sure," he asked.

"Yes. When Kami gets back," I added.

"I knew you would say that," he replied. "I can't wait. She'll love that."

I nodded before we resumed kissing. The guys on their knees were doing their part. Their mouths worked me feverishly, seeking my load. I was so turned by them, by David and the thought of sharing everything with Kami. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I felt it begin to happen. I looked down to watch Tyler sucking me. I nodded and I began to erupt in his mouth. He moaned and Kyle pulled my cock away from him, just in time to get a taste for himself. Kyle sucked me lustily, ensuring I was empty. I felt my cock finally begin to go limp. Tyler and Kyle started kissing, passing my cum back and forth between them. I could only shake my head. What an experience.

"Fuck that was good," I groaned.

"Cool, man," David said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I did. I just wish I could stay the rest of the day," I laughed.

"So, do I," Kyle smiled, as he and Tyler stood up. They both kissed me before they walked out to David's bedroom. David walked downstairs with me to get my clothes. We kissed and touched one another's bare bodies along the way. I felt amazingly close to him. We got to the kitchen and I grabbed him, pulling him in my arms.

"I want to thank you," I said.

"For what," he asked with a smile.

"For making me feel comfortable enough to share that with you guys," I said.

"Man, it's okay. I thought I'd messed up that first night on the phone. I just slipped saying that about helping Kami suck you. I thought you'd freak out, but you didn't," he said.

"Considering everything else I learned that day, that wasn't that much," I laughed.

"I know. I want to thank you too, Brad. That meant a lot to me on Saturday as well. I've wanted to share that with Kami. I didn't think it would ever happen with those two upstairs," he said. "I can't wait for her to get home." He kissed me deeply, our hands roamed over one another's bodies.

"Mmmm, we better stop that or I'll need to call in sick," I said.

"Yeah, we should," he laughed.

When we returned to David's room, Tyler and Kyle were in a hot 69 on the bed. I felt my cock twitch at the sight, but I knew I had to go to work. I dressed while I watched them. David stood next to me touching and kissing me.

"You're not helping, you know," I said.

"I know I'm not, I just love your body," he said. I pulled on my undershirt and hugged him again.

"Come to the gym with me, you can have a body like mine," I said.

"I think I'd rather just admire yours," He laughed.

"Suit yourself," I laughed. "Please tell them goodbye for me."

"Ha, I will. Let me walk you out."

When we got to the door, he asked, "So, no regrets?"

"Other than wishing we'd done more on Saturday and wishing I didn't have to go to work, none what so ever," I said.

"Good," he replied. We shared another long kiss and I left for work.

12