Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Mmmm, I love you, too, baby," she replied, as she raised her up slightly.

"Good. So, did that give you a little bit of relief," I asked.

"A little, but I'm going to be ready to go again in a few minutes, I think," she laughed.

"I don't know if I'm enough for you," I smiled.

"You are more than enough, and don't think otherwise," she said. We kissed and cuddled for a little while in silence. I loved sharing those moments with her. Finally, she spoke.

"It's after 9, do you have to go to work," she asked.

"Yeah, I do," I replied.

"That sucks. I want you to stay here between my thighs the rest of the day," she said.

"I'd love that, but that's not a paying job," I laughed.

"It should be," she smiled. "You're pretty good at it."

"I try," I grinned.

"Come on. Let me wash you," she smiled devilishly.

We took a long slow shower together. She made a point of washing literally every part of me. Her focus remained on my cock and it was washed and re-washed several times. I was hard again and in desperate need of her once more.

"I'm not going to be able to go to work like this," I said.

"Oh no? That's a pity. I guess you'll just have to stay then," she smiled evilly.

"Come here, you little temptress," I said. I pulled her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

"And you say I'm the bad one," she said. "You almost made me cum kissing me like that. I'm not sure if I should be around you. You're bad for me."

"No, I'm not, and you know it," I replied. My hands moved down her back and I cupped her firm, little ass. I lifted her up.

"What are we doing here," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Something I've wanted to do every time we've showered together," I replied.

"I see," she said. Her smile was magical as she knew what I was doing. I got her in place and after a few tries, my cock found where it was supposed to go.

"Oh, baby," she gasped. "This is amazing."

"Uh huh," I agreed as I began slowly thrusting in her. She clung to me tightly. It was an amazing feeling to be holding her like that and making love to her.

"This is perfect," she moaned, echoing my thoughts.

"Yes, perfect," I replied. I was probably going to be late for work but I didn't care. It was just going to be Lloyd, Larry and me so I figured I'd be okay. It wasn't like I was going to make a career there or anything. I just focused on the moment I was sharing with my love. I gradually moved her towards the wall so that I'd have more support. I began thrust in her faster and her moaning increased accordingly.

"Oh, baby. That's so good. Fuck me baby. I love your hard cock. Fuck me Brad," she wailed.

"Uh huh, it's great baby. Fuck I'm in love with you. I want you forever baby," I groaned.

"Oh, I'm yours. Always baby. Always," she squealed. "Oh, I can't believe you're going to make cum again. Ah, fuck. Yes!!"

"Good. Cum for me baby. Oh, it's so good," I replied.

I thrust in her at a feverish pace, amazed that we were making love for third time in less than two hours. That's what she did to me, though. She drove me absolutely crazy with desire for her. I enjoyed making love with Angie and Jackie, but Kami was the one that I always wanted. She was mine. She was my love and was quickly becoming my world. I was hopelessly in love with her. My mouth sought hers and we kissed so hard that I tasted blood like I had before. It was so intense.

"Oh fuck, I love you," she gasped. Her hands pawed and clawed at my back. I drove my cock in her harder and faster. I wanted to her to cum for me again before my own release.

"I love you too baby. So, fucking much," I panted.

"Oh, baby. You need to cum. I don't think I can again," she moaned. "You've worn me out."

"You sure baby," I asked.

"Yes, pretty sure," she said.

"I'm really close baby," I said.

"Do it baby. I want it. I want you swimming around in me all day," she said. She had the most devilish look on her face.

"Uh huh, all day baby," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum, baby, oh I'm gonna cum!!" I felt myself release what little cum I still had into her and I slowed my thrusting. She started moving on her own though, using her arms and legs to move against me.

"Mmmm, yes. Oh, wow. Unngghhh," she moaned. "Oh, that's it!!! Ahhhh!! Oh ,fuck baby. That was quite a morning!!"

"Yes, it was," I said before we kissed again. "Still had one in you?"

"I did. Knowing you're cumming in me gets me every time, baby," she smiled.

"Good," I smiled. I slowly let her down and we kissed. "That was great. I wish I didn't have to go."

"I wish you didn't either, but I'm probably going to need to sit on an ice pack," she laughed. "I'm going to be sore later. My nipples already are."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be baby. That's a good way to be sore," she smiled. We washed off again and we left the shower. She helped me dress and we walked downstairs. She led me to the door and wrapped her arms around me.

"So, when am I going to see you again," I asked. "Tonight, maybe?"

"No, I can't tonight. I've got a team dinner tonight," she said glumly.

"How about first thing in the morning," I smiled.

"I like the way you think," she said.

"Good. I love you baby," I said.

"I love you, too."

"Call me tonight when you get home," I said.

"It might be late," she offered.

"I'll be waiting," I insisted.

"Okay baby. I will," she said. We shared a final, tender kiss and I opened the door.

"Bye, my love," I said.

"Bye baby," she smiled.

------------------------------

Sunday, June 13, 1992, 7:15 P.M.:

After work, I rushed home so that I could make it to dinner with Mom, Angie and Richard. Richard thought it would be best if Kami and David weren't there. He wanted Mom and Angie to come to their own conclusions. I was learning to trust his judgement and agreed. I'd went by on the way to work that morning and made love with Kami. It had been another wonderful experience. I was tempted to let her in on the secret, but I knew I couldn't. It would have to wait. I hated keeping it from her, though.

Just as I finished dressing, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was a local area code and said J Stevens. I answered it.

"Hey big boy," the female voice said. It was Jackie.

"Hey, how are you," I asked.

"I'm good. You got plans, tomorrow?"

"No, it's my day off," I said. "Are you free?"

"I wish I was, my young stud, but I'm going to be deposing witnesses all day. I know a couple of young ladies that will be free, though," she said.

"I'm listening," I said enthusiastically.

"You need to come over and introduce yourself," she said.

"I can handle that, I think," I said. "You've cleared this with my owner, I'm guessing."

"Yes, Kami gave them her blessing," she purred. "She needs to understand you're too special to keep for herself."

"How did she react when you told her that," I asked.

"Poorly," Jackie laughed.

"That figures," I said.

"You're supposed to pick her up at 7 in the morning," Jackie said.

"I'm supposed to see all three of them," I asked.

"Are you scared," Jackie laughed.

"A little," I laughed back.

"I think you'll be okay," she said. "If you can pry David away from Ally, he could be your wingman."

"Ha, I'll see what I can do," I replied. Holy shit, I thought. This was still just beyond belief.

"You're taking this in stride," Jackie said.

"I'm not going to get smug, baby, if that's what you're saying. I keep thinking I'll wake up and this was just a crazy dream," I replied.

"There will be two sweet little dreams waiting for you in the morning. Just don't let Kami try to distract you from getting here. She's quite beguiling, like her parents," Jackie offered.

"We'll be there. I promise," I said.

"Good, I'll tell them," she said.

"When am I going to see Aunt Jackie, again," I asked.

"Your schedule seems pretty full, are you up to it," she asked.

"I'm still young," I laughed.

"Let me see how those depositions go tomorrow. I might be in the office Tuesday," she said.

"Mmmm, the office. I like the sound of that," I said.

"Your future mother-in-law will be there, too," she said.

"I guess we'll have to keep it between us then," I laughed.

"Not likely, the walls in the office are too thin," she laughed. "Besides you loved having both of us at the same time, didn't you?"

"You're damn right, I did," I replied.

"It was pretty hot," she agreed. "I want you to have a good time with the girls tomorrow. Maybe you can see some women on Tuesday."

"I'm looking forward to both," I said.

"I'm really beginning to think you're going to fit in just fine," she purred.

"I hope so," I laughed. "I've gotten used to my new lifestyle."

"I bet. I need to let you go. I have to review my notes for in the morning," she said. "Night baby."

"Night Jackie," I replied before I hung up the phone. I finished getting ready and walked out to the living to find Mom waiting for me. She looked radiant in a sleeveless black dress. She was wearing her Mary Jane heels again and light, tan nylons. She was gorgeous.

"Are you ready, finally," Mom asked.

"Yes, sorry, I had a phone call," I said. "We still have plenty of time." Mom grabbed her clutch and walked out the door. She was quiet on the drive to the restaurant. I glanced over at her from time to time but she didn't seem to want to talk.

Mom and I arrived at the restaurant a little before 8:00. We walked to the hostess stand and said we were meeting the Bennett's. The lady announced they had not arrived, but she would seat us immediately. She led us to a large, private booth in the corner of the restaurant. Mom said she needed to go to the ladies' room, so I took a seat. She'd barely gotten out of sight, when I looked up to see Angie walk up in a little black dress. She looked ravishing.

"Hello, Bradley," she smiled.

"Hi, Angie. I don't know if there are the right words to accurately describe how you great you look tonight," I said.

"You are insufferable," she exclaimed. "Where's your mother?"

"In the ladies' room," I said.

"Let's take a seat and wait for her, Richard is parking the car. He doesn't trust the valet," she smiled.

"If I had that car, neither would I," I said.

"You men," she smiled. She held my hand under the table. She gradually drew it to her thigh. I lightly petted her silky, stocking covered leg. "Kami would be so jealous, if she knew where I was right now."

"Would she," I asked turning to her. Before she had a chance to answer, I kissed her like a man possessed. My other slid under her dress to cup her surprisingly bare sex. When I pulled back from her, she seemed a bit dazzled.

"I'm old enough to be your mother, you know. What if someone saw you kissing me like that," she asked.

I glanced around the restaurant in jest, "No one seems to have noticed, and you're not wearing panties. That really turns me on, baby," I replied.

"You are an impetuous young man," she smiled. "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with you being a potential son-in-law."

"I think I'll be fine," I laughed.

"Mmmm, I wonder," she smiled. My fingers twirled in her sex becoming slick with her sudden wetness. I knew time was at a premium, so I pulled my hand from under her dress and licked them clean. Angie smiled as she watched me. "You have become such the little devil, young man."

"And who taught me that," I asked.

"I can't take all the blame," she smiled lewdly.

I turned to my left and saw Mom walking back toward us in her own little black dress. She was looking out the windows at the sunset and didn't pay attention until she was almost at the table. She stopped when she saw me sitting with someone. Angie looked up at my Mom and they both froze. There was a long, awkward silence as they looked at one another. I decided I'd better introduce them.

"Mom, I'm glad you're back. This is Dr. Bennett's wife, Angela. Angela, this is my Mom, Jill Williams," I said.

They shook hands and Mom sat down on my left. There were the usual pleasantries, but then they just stared at one another. I wished Richard would finally make his appearance. Seeing them together at the same time, there was not a doubt in my mind. The silence at the table was complete. Mom was very outgoing in front of strangers and I was certain Angie was the same if not more so, given her career. I glanced as subtly as I could manage, but neither of them seemed to even be breathing. Thankfully, Richard finally walked to the table.

"Sorry about that. I can't leave it for some 16-year-old to dent," he said. "I see everyone has met one another."

"Yes, we have Richard," Angie said. I watched as she looked at Richard, then at Mom and back to Richard. Mom's eyes followed much the same pattern, except she looked at me as well. I just smiled and tried to pretend I didn't see the obvious.

"How about a bottle of wine," Richard suggested. Mom and Angie both quickly nodded. The waiter came to the table and Richard ordered.

"So, you've been at the hospital for 10 years," Angie asked.

"Yes, surprisingly enough, given the work we do," Mom replied.

"I understand. I know it has to be as hard for you as it is Richard," Angie said. I watched her study Mom. Mom was doing much the same. I would have given anything to be able to read their minds. They lapsed into small talk and I listened as they tip-toed around the obvious.

"Jill, Richard was telling me on the way here that you're from Texas, originally," Angie said.

"Yes, Dallas," Mom replied.

"We were both born in Texas," Richard added. "In Houston."

"Oh, I never knew that," Mom said. She looked at Angie intently, the curiosity apparent on her face.

"We were both orphaned as babies," Angie said. Mom bristled slightly when she heard that.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Mom said. "That must have been hard."

"It was, but we got through it," Angie smiled.

"That's the important thing," Mom agreed.

"Do you have brothers or sisters," Angie asked.

Mom hesitated. She looked to me, then back to Angie.

"I'm a little uncomfortable talking about my family," Mom said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. That was very rude of me," Angie apologized. I saw her glance at Richard, nervously. Mom reached for my hand under the table. She had no way of knowing I was holding Angie's at the same time.

"It's okay, there's just a lot there. I only told Bradley the whole story, recently," Mom said.

"Jill, we understand and can relate," Richard offered. He patted Mom's hand that was on the table, and Mom smiled at him. Things gradually moved back to general chat after that. Richard and Angie asked me questions as if they'd never met me. I did the same. It was obvious Mom and Richard got along well. They laughed and joked about things from work. Angie and I listened, but we were also playing our little game. My hand was rubbing her silky thigh under the table, while her hand teased my cock through my slacks.

Dinner was excellent. Mom and Angie enjoyed the wine while Richard limited himself to one glass. The two ladies were chatting and Richard nodded slightly at me and smiled. Things were going well I thought and nodded back.

After dessert, we left the restaurant and said our goodbyes in the parking lot. Mom and I walked to the Honda and I opened the door for her. I got in on the other side. After I closed my door, Mom leaned over and hugged me. It surprised me, as she'd been so distant all week.

"That was a nice time, wasn't it," she asked.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed. I pulled out of the parking lot and we were soon on the highway. We rode in silence for a bit. I was wondering what Mom was thinking. Finally, she spoke.

"Bradley, I need to ask you something. Please, don't think it's weird or tell me I'm crazy, but did you think Angie and I look alike," she asked.

"Well, yes, you do," I said. I was holding back and trying not to show my eagerness.

"When I walked back to the table earlier and saw you sitting there with her it was almost...," Mom said.

"Are you ok, Mom," I asked.

"Yes. I'm just wondering," she said.

"Do you think...," I paused.

"Baby, I wonder, but how weird would that be," she asked. "I've worked with Richard all these years and we find out his wife is my long-lost sister."

"I understand, Mom."

"I don't know what to do, though," she continued.

"Maybe you should talk to the two of them about it," I suggested.

"I don't know baby, it just seems too crazy to believe. It's one thing for me to suggest that to you," Mom said.

"I know, but what if...," I said. I paused as I thought of how close this was to happening.

"Yeah," she said. I parked her car in the driveway and we walked in the house. I heard my phone ringing and excused myself to answer it, suspecting who it might be.

"Hello," I answered.

"Bradley, I need to ask you some things, baby," Angie said immediately.

"Sure," I replied.

"What do you know about your mother's family," Angie asked.

I told her everything Mom had told me. Angie was quiet except when she gasped at the obvious parts.

"Baby, I can't believe all of this. It's unreal," she said finally.

"Yeah, I can imagine so. Mom and I were just talking about that," I said.

"What's she thinking," she asked.

"She's thinking the same thing," I said.

"Bradley, we must find out," Angie insisted.

"Yes, I agree."

"Would you mind if I call your mother," Angie asked.

"No, of course not," I said. I gave her Mom's number.

"Okay, baby. Thank you. I love you, Bradley," Angie said.

"I love you, too, Angie. I can't believe you're my aunt," I laughed, finally admitting what I suspected all along.

"I know. How scandalous, after the things you've done to me, not to mention your cousins," she joked.

"It's terrible," I agreed.

"Bye baby," she said.

"Bye Angie."

I hung up the phone and maybe 10 seconds passed before I heard Mom's phone ring. I thought about walking down the hall to eavesdrop, but I kept myself from it. I grabbed my new copy of The Sum of All Fears and tried to read. I couldn't pay attention for more than a sentence for wondering what was going on in the living room. I could hear Mom talking but couldn't make out any words. I finally put the book down and crept down the hall. Mom was sitting on the couch. She was crying, but she was also smiling. She told Angie she'd see her tomorrow before she said good bye. I moved back down the hall to my bedroom. I picked up the book and pretended to read. Mom walked in and sat next to me on the bed.

"Mom, why have you been crying," I asked.

"I just got off the phone with Angie and Richard," Mom said.

"And," I asked.

"We're going to meet tomorrow to have some tests," she said.

"Seriously? You really think she might be your sister," I asked.

"Baby, she might be. There's too many coincidences. We have to know."

"I agree Mom. You two look so much alike and she was born in Houston," I said.

"Yeah. So, what do you think about it," Mom asked.

"I'll be really happy for you, Mom. You'll have your sister back. We'll have a family," I smiled.

"Yes, we will," she said. She reached over and hugged me. She gave me a long, gentle kiss on the cheek. I looked at her and smiled. She realized what she'd done and quickly stood from the bed. I sensed the turmoil that was still inside her and the emotions that were flowing through her that night weren't helping.

"I think I'll get ready for bed, babe. I've got work tomorrow," she said.

"I understand, Mom," I said. "Night, I love you."

"I love you, too, baby," she said before she walked out of the room.

I laid back on the bed and smiled. We'd gotten them together. They were going to find out one way or the other. I was still laying there congratulating myself when the phone rang again.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers