Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello Brad," Richard said.

"Yes sir," I replied.

"It looks like our intrigue has come to fruition," he said.

"Yes, it does," I smiled to myself.

"They'll have their tests in the morning. I'll get them expedited, so we should know by Tuesday," he explained.

"Good. What's one more day after a lifetime," I said.

"Agreed. How's Jill," he asked.

"She's good. She seems relieved," I said.

"Excellent. Let's wait until we know for sure to tell Kami and David," Richard said.

"Yes," I agreed.

"I should let you go. I've got a big procedure in the morning and I need to get some rest," he said.

"Oh, I see," I replied. "Good luck with it, Richard. And thanks. Thanks for everything. Thanks for taking me into your family."

"You're welcome. You were a part of it all along, though. We just had to find one another," he said. "Night, Brad."

"Night Richard."

I went to brush my teeth and had just returned when the phone rang again.

"And how are you," I asked, knowing who it had to be.

"Getting pretty fucking impatient," Kami growled.

"Sorry, baby," I said.

"Everybody in the world needed to talk to you tonight!!! What the fuck," she said. "And what happened at dinner?"

"What do you mean," I asked cautiously. I'd hoped I wasn't going to have to deal with this until we knew one way or another.

"Mom came home in tears. They went into Daddy's study and I heard them talking to someone but I couldn't tell who. Mom came out and she'd been crying again, but she was also smiling," Kami said.

"I don't know, baby," I lied.

"You sure you don't know anything. Are you keeping something from me," she asked.

"Uh, no," I stumbled.

"Baby!!! What are you not telling me," she pleaded.

"Kami, I...,"

"Damn it! Something is going on and you won't tell me. I've told you everything all along. You can't keep things from me like this," she insisted.

"Baby, I promised your Dad," I said.

"Daddy? What did you promise not to tell me," she persisted.

"Baby, it's really important. I promise. We just want to be sure before we tell everyone," I said. I knew I was going too far already, but I loved the girl on the other end of that phone line and I didn't want to make a habit of lying to her.

"Sure, of what," she asked.

"Baby, it's something really important," I said.

"Then tell me!!!"

"Look. Be in the driveway in 10 minutes," I said.

"Where are we going," she asked.

"Baby, please. Just be there in 10 minutes," I said.

"Okay, I will," she said.

I took off my slacks, before I put on shorts and flip flops. I walked to Mom's door and peeked in. I could hear her breathing deeply in the darkness. I walked out the front door quietly, even though I knew I probably could have slammed it and not woke her up. I started my truck and drove to the Bennett's house. Sure enough, my little love was standing in the drive way waiting on me. She was wearing a white tank top and denim skirt. The way the headlights shown on her made me wonder if she was wearing panties either. I got out of the truck and took her in my arms. We kissed lustily.

"Come on, let's take a drive," I said. She looked at me suspiciously in the glow of the street lights, but she got in the driver's side door and slid over to let me in. She held my hand tightly as I pulled out of the driveway and left the neighborhood. I got on the highway and headed for the pier. She didn't ask any questions, just kept holding my hand. I felt her gazing at me, but I kept my eyes on the road. I took the exit ramp and pulled down the access road to the pier. I was amazed at my luck that there was no one there. It was a beautiful night, with a brilliant, full moon. I parked the truck and opened the door, pulling her after me.

She walked next to me quietly until we were out at the very end of the pier. The gentle swells broke against the pilings with a dull thud. I led her to one of the benches and we sat down. Finally, she spoke.

"Okay. So, what the fuck is going on," she asked. Her eyes looked wild and crazy in the moonlight. She held my hands in hers. "Daddy reads all of the same, freaky, spy shit that you do. What are you two doing?"

"Kami, I'm sorry baby. I told him I wouldn't tell you, but I'm not going to keep things from you or lie to you any longer," I said. "You mean too much to me."

"Then just fucking tell me what's going on," she exclaimed.

"I'm getting to that," I said. "Baby. You remember you said that you feel like you've known me forever?"

"Yeah. I remember that," she replied.

"Obviously you haven't, but there's a reason that you felt that way," I said.

"What are you trying to say, baby," she groaned. "Just tell me!!"

"Kami, you and I might be family as well," I said.

"What do you mean," she asked. Her eyes seemed to get even wider.

"Your dad and I think our mothers are sisters," I said simply. The look of shock on her face was striking. I watched her mouth open to speak multiple times but she couldn't. Finally, she asked the obvious.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, they're getting tests tomorrow," I replied.

"So, we're cousins," she said.

"Yeah, baby. I think so," I said.

"Wow," she said. "That's a lot."

"I know."

"How long have you known," she asked.

"Truthfully, just tonight, when I saw them together. Your dad brought it up to me a week ago," I said.

"Does it change things for you," she asked. "I mean, between us?"

"No, of course not, baby," I said.

"You're sure," she asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I love you baby. More and more every day."

"Me too," she said. She kissed me so hard it was almost painful. "I needed that," she added.

"So, did I," I agreed.

"I fucking want you, right here, right now," Kami said, standing up. She pulled her tank top off and unbuttoned her skirt. They both fell on the wood deck of the pier. I stood up with her and dropped my shorts and took off my shirt. We embraced and kissed passionately.

"Lay back on the bench," she said. When I did, she straddled my head and her pussy came to a rest on my face. Her mouth enveloped my cock as I began to lap at her sex. All the times that I'd been to the pier, I'd never imagined this happening. She was worked up already and her sex ground against my face. My tongue sought her clit and twirled around it. I heard her moan around my cock and she gushed. Her flow was intense and I could hear it splatter on the pier deck under us.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned. "That feels so amazing."

My lips and tongue continued to pleasure her. Her mouth and hand worked my cock lovingly in response. It was not long before she gushed yet again. It was noticeably less, but still intense.

"God. I need to fuck you," she said. She stood quickly and straddled my hips. She squatted down and I felt my cock enter her wetness. "Mmmm, baby, you feel so fucking good inside me!"

Her hips began to move and I reached for them. I thrust up off the bench meeting her movements. I looked up at her illuminated by the moonlight above me. It was the most erotic sight. Her creamy white skin was accented by the light, almost as if she was aglow.

"Oh, Kami. You're so beautiful baby. I love you so much," I gasped.

"Uggh, I love you too, baby," she panted. I reached up for her breasts and rubbed her little nipples. I pinched them lightly and she gushed once again. "Uuuhhhhh, fuck," she squealed.

"I fucking love making you do that," I smiled.

"Mmmm, yes you do. Don't ever stop, baby. Don't ever stop loving me and making me feel that way," she groaned.

"Never baby," I said. Our sex that night was intense. It was more than we'd previously shared. It was animalistic and raw. I loved every second of it. I didn't think I could ever get enough of her. My beautiful girl. My beautiful cousin.

My nipple teasing intensified and she squealed again. "Fuck baby, that's so fucking good," she said.

"It is," I agreed. "You're going to make me cum, Kami."

"Good, you need it. Fill me up, baby," she said. "I sleep better when I'm full of your cum."

"Mmmm, I love that," I said. I reached for her hips and thrust up into her seeking my release. Her hands clawed across my chest as she bounced up and down on me. Suddenly, I was there. "Oh, Kami. Oh, fuck baby," I gasped.

"That's it, baby. Give it to me," she said. I erupted inside her and I felt her gush a final time. She fell forward on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her. She felt so perfect in my arms. After a while she looked up at me.

"Do you think we should get dressed," she asked.

"I'd love to stay here like this until the sun comes up, but we probably should. I'd hate to give some old fisherman a heart attack," I laughed.

"Yeah, me too," she agreed. She got off me and picked up our clothes. We dressed, taking time for frequent kisses and caresses. Finally, we walked back towards my truck holding hands.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Yes, it was baby," I replied.

"So, how are things going to be once we know for sure," she asked.

"I don't know, baby. I want Mom to know about us, but I think it's going to take a little time," I said.

"Yeah, I know," she said. "We'll still be sneaking around."

"Yes, we will. Will you be okay with that," I asked.

"For a little while," she smiled.

"Hopefully, that's all it will be. A little while," I said. We got in my truck and drove back towards her house.

"What have you got schemed up with Carly and Jenn in the morning," Kami asked with a lewd smile.

"Ha, I don't have anything schemed up. Jackie called me earlier. She said to pick you up and go to their house to introduce myself," I said.

"Uh huh. That sounds suspicious already," she laughed.

"Whatever, I'm just an errand boy. I do what I'm told," I said.

"You're a very good errand boy," she said, laughing. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable introducing you to those two, though."

"You think I'm going to run off with one of them," I asked.

"Maybe, they both have big boobs and they'll both be at school with you this fall. You might not come home to me," she said.

"I'll come home to you," I promised.

"You better. You're not going to be much good to them if I have your big, beautiful cock hanging on my wall," she laughed.

"I'm getting a little uneasy with those continued references," I said.

"Just don't fuck up," she smiled. I pulled in the driveway and turned off the headlights. We kissed and caressed. My hands pulled her tank top up and I teased her hard nipples. "You need to stop that or you'll have to come inside."

"What would be so bad about that," I said.

"You better save your energy for in the morning," she said. "You're going to have your hands full."

"Maybe David should come," I suggested.

"Whatever, he's too busy with Ally. She must be something, he hasn't even touched me since I've been home," she said.

"That's a real tragedy," I said laughing.

"That's not funny," she said, slapping me playfully on the chest.

"Sorry, baby," I said. "When is he going to bring her into the family."

"Oh, you'd love that wouldn't you," she asked.

"I was just curious," I replied.

"Uh huh. Just curious," she said. "You've got a lot of willing female flesh at your disposal, already."

"Mmmm, I do," I said grabbing her again. "I like yours the best."

"You better," she said. "You might be saying a different thing tomorrow when you meet Carly and Jenn."

"I doubt that," I said. There was a knock on the truck window. I turned to see Angie and I rolled down the window.

"And what are you two doing," she asked.

"Talking," I replied.

"I see. Does she make more sense with her breasts exposed," Angie asked with a smile.

"No, not really," I said. "I was just admiring them."

"Uh huh. I saw you pull up and I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything lewd happening in my driveway," Angie said.

"We went to the pier for that," Kami said.

"You horny little devils," she said. "Let's try not to get arrested, kids."

"We were careful," Kami laughed.

"I know both of you well enough to doubt that," Angie smiled. "Are you going to come in Bradley?"

"No, I probably should be going. I have an appointment in the morning," I smiled.

"So, I hear," Angie smiled. I slid out of the truck so Kami could get out. We kissed and she walked towards the front door. Angie waited until she was inside.

"Richard told me about this little investigation the two of you have been running," she said seriously. "I'm not very happy that two men I share my bed with would keep something like that from me."

"I think it was with the best of intentions," I replied.

"Oh, do you," she asked, her tone significantly lighter.

"Yes, I do," I smiled.

"I wonder," she said, wrapping her arms around my waist. I leaned down and kissed her. "So, what are you thinking about all of this," she asked.

"Lots of things. I'm really excited that you and Mom may be reuniting after all of these years. It's just been Mom and me, since Dad died. It's going to be great having a family," I said.

"Yes, it will be. I've had a great life, baby. Honestly, I have, but I always felt there was something missing. There was an emptiness. I think not knowing Jill was what it was," she said. "Do you have any worries?"

"Yes. I do. I'm worried about what Mom will think about all of this. I'm worried about what she'll think about my feelings for Kami. I don't want it to be secret," I said.

"I know baby. Only time will tell," she said.

"I understand," I replied.

"This is a still a time to be patient," Angie offered.

"I know," I said.

"You better be going," she said before she kissed me again. "I love you, Bradley."

"I love you, too Angie. More than ever," I said.

"Watch yourself, mister. Kami's going to get the wrong ideas about us," she smiled. Her hand cupped my manhood for emphasis. "Night, big boy."

"Good night, gorgeous," I said. She walked towards the house and I got in my truck. She waved from the front door before disappearing inside. I drove home listening to radio. It was a beautiful night. I thought about everything that had happened and what things might be yet to come. It'd been one hell of a ride, I just hoped it would continue.

nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers