All Comments on 'Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 08'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i liked the chapter

i gave it 5 stars. your writing - particularly of sex scenes - is fantastic. and few writers on this site do dialogue better. this was a VERY sexy story. But i agree partially with the prior comments - this seemed like a "filler" chapter, and away from the main plot. i was hoping for more progress with Mom and the Bennett's. BUT - i think the protests of the 2 anonymous commenters about 2 men kissing sounds pretty shallow and hypocritical - after all - that means those 2 read the earlier chapter about all the male sex - which was far more intense - and it didn't bother them enough to stop reading the series - so..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Spectacular as always. Thank you!!!!

turboscotturboscotalmost 6 years ago
Good to have you back

Great story, keep up the good work, and ignore the anonymous pussies who don’t have the balls to post with their own user name.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but they can get to fuck with their homophobic shit.

andrepkandrepkalmost 6 years ago
Getting better and better!

Thank you again for a delightful sexy romp. Please keep that fine narrative going, and just ignore the haters, especially the homophobes.

paladin1954paladin1954almost 6 years ago
Ho - hum!

I've followed this story series since I found the first chapter months ago. I love the concept, and the gratuitous sex....but... The way this chapter reads is almost like watching a hentai anime rated Y7 . The girls always ooh and aah over him and he's always agreeing "ad nauseum." Its a fuck story, I realize, but after a while it all sounds the same...it's like listening to alternative rock for 24 hours straight. I think, perhaps, it starts sounding the same in drone like fashion. As I read the chapter, I could imagine robots with silly smiles on their face waddling back and forth between partners.

Your story series on the whole has been wonderful. I even liked the gay sex stuff in the earlier chapter as I am bisexual by nature. The sex was simply done, but without the intense internal conflict most straights have for same sex situations. Brad simply wondered if he could go through what was being put on him and then he complied. From then on the story contained sex without all the struggle it went in trying oral or anal for the first time. In this chapter there was no attempt at substance. It is "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" without the moral lessons. Everything, even in a fantasy world, can't be so hunky dory wonderful.

That being said, it is a wonderful jaunt into incestuous nirvana. The descriptions of the sex acts are some of the best I've read and there have been chapters in this series that are amazing, but this chapter doesn't relay anything other than "I love you, you love me, we're all a happy family." Maybe that is what you were after, but I think its strange that I felt necessary to compare the chapter to "Barney." I gave this chapter four stars and was considering a three based on the above. I know everything I commented on is personal preference and opinion. To me, all thrills and no spills, well you get my meaning. Good luck...I will continue to read your material. You are, after all, one of my favorite authors on Literotica. I would certainly hope, if you ever read my stuff, you would honestly let me know your impressions.

tnburn72tnburn72almost 6 years ago

I've read up to here and......I can't wait for more, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
from wine to water

I really loved the first few chapters and I didn't mind the gay chapter because you warned us beforehand and didn't include anything important so I could just skip it. After the last chapter I thought it will finally go into the part that answers all the burning questions. So I waited a couple of weeks, checking almost every day if the next chapter was out. And today it finally was. But all I got was sex sex sex and sex again. Not that literotica was supposed to be about anything else but I love stories that have some substance to it. Just this chapter killed my interest for good because it watered down the plot with so much meaningless sex that I decided to call it quits. If I want to witness meaningless sex scenes I just watch porn. Every single person that you introduce is just another fuck-buddy that may or may not have some relation to the main character. They all look perfect, they all have huge tits, they all squirt, they all cum multiple times, they all are bisexual, they all talk casual as if sex was their only purpose in life. Seriously, if one person in that family lost her/his libido, that person would become expelled, which is a creepy thought by the way. Just that one person that remains interesting (his mom) gets none. If sex scenes are that similar and frequent without any narrative progression they feel redundant. Your phrasing is perfect. I'm not criticising that. It's just the way you stretch the story and reduce everything to sex. It manages to turn sex into something boring.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Awesome..I missed not reading a chapter

So glad you are back writing. I waited a couple of days to read this FANTASTIC CHAPTER. This way I can read it, then re-read it, and Re-read again with a hard-on.

I am looking forward to a chapter when Angie and his mom get the DNA and prove they are sisters. Looking forward to Jackie, Angie, Brad's Mom, and Richard getting together. Do you plan to had Brad into the mix? What about Kami.

So many great, sex characters! Carly is a good addition without reducing Kami and Brad. I am glad you wrote more to strengthen the love and affection between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

THIS STORY IS SO VERY GOOD

PLEASE DO NOT STOP

MAKE THIS YOUR LIFE'S PRIORITY

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Most AWESOME MORNING EVER

I close my eyes and it is the best dream ever. Three INCREDIBLE TEENAGERS that would rather FUCK THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

Love seeing Brad and Kami together.

I hope you keep this so PERFECT. Cant wait for Brad and Jill to make love. Then add Richard, Jill, and Angie as the perfect 3 some.

Make it a 5 some with Brad, Jill, Kami, Angie, and Richard.

Any group is perfect.

Angus74Angus74almost 6 years ago
Awesome

I love your story. Please keep it going. I don't care what anyone else thinks, it's fricken amazing. I love the feeling and passion between the characters.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great work!

Story is amazingly Hot or maybe fcking hot, i thought that david was completely sidelined/Forgotten brad might the M.C but i like The other male characters i genrally dont like male characters from outside the family but i cant tell you how to write, Anyways i would love to see david more involved and again the story is FCKIN HOT.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Awesome series

Any teenage boy's dream. In fact ANY MAN'S DREAM!

Well written story. You were able to keep the cocks and pussies straight.

I get stiff just reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous